Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (77912 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Zirah: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
You rock.

Ioannes:

No. I know it is the south east where majority of the males are either illiterates or semi-illiterates and are prone to brainwashing especially when they are also jobless as evident in the pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by GoodyOG: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
adonis89:
so ppl celebrating trump inauguration deserves to b shot dead?

AM AN IGBO SO DONT TAKE ME AS AB AFONJA

WHY SHOULD THEY celebrate TRUMP inauguration .....DID THE US CELEBRATED BUHARIS INAUGURATION...

BECIDE ALL THE BIAFRA STUFFS should JUST END.....
HERE IN EBONYI STATE WHICH IS SEEN AS A BIAFRA STATE,THERE IS NOTING LIKE ANY BIAFRA PROTEST AND THAT IS THE REASON ME ARE MOVING FORWARE....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Uteghe(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

I pray to Allah that our muslim skull doesn't suffer too much pains. grin grin
grin grin Abiama idol will be jealous...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
with tears in my eyes i type, with this latest action of the Army i swear this very day even if i don't acheive anything in life i'll make sure biafra comes into existence.
Bloody or peaceful

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Opakan2: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
mr1759:

so this one that Fulani/ boko haram has be killing ppl their is legitimate? they wouldn't reap it, I think inferiority complex is disturbing you no one is above mistake

Fulani is killing everybody and Ekweremadu is there sitting with fulani lawmakers in Senate

Fulani this, fulani that and your people troop in to their lands in millions.

Fulani this, fulani that and your rich men are joining APC everyday

O boy you need to wake up. the country is here to stay

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Zirah: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Shatap! Nonsense. Category of fools. Haba. But wait why will these illiterate people bring disgrace upon your tribe like this?

nwabobo:

Can you back your assertion with evidence? Available data suggests otherwise. The issue of which tribe goes to school more than the other has been trashed ye without number on Nairaland here for more than a decade now.

Your assertion is based on ignorance and is at variance with available data and evidence.

I await your presentation of evidence and then I'll signpost you to contrary evidence.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Bigcake: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Bro make I burst your bubbles now. Illiteracy I'm the south west is more than in the south east.
Your statement already shows that you are an illiterate...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mr1759: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Opakan2:

Fulani is killing everybody and Ekweremadu is there sitting with fulani lawmakers in Senate

Fulani this, fulani that and your people troop in to their lands in millions.

Fulani this, fulani that and your rich men are joining APC everyday

O boy you need to wake up. the country is here to stay

convinced your self pls and tell your self the truth that this country did not come to stay am hiving u a revelation now u must believe me Nigeria is already history
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by King44(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
who send them message
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by zendy: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Zirah:
These Igbos are fools. I always say this. Very backward people. "rallying support for trump". Does trump know you? Does he care about your father? No sense of pride. No shame. Nothing.

Does Trump even know more than a fraction of his supporters who voted for him?

Nigerians dont seem to understand what this is all about. Trump is a man who supports self determination just like Biafrans, thats why Biafrans celebrate Trump. Nobody is saying that Trump will do anything for Biafra, Biafrans are simply celevrating the fact that the most powerful man in the world is a great supporter of self determination. Why is this so hard for Nigerians to understand? I remember when Mandela was sworn in, people all over the world celebrates what he represented.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mystry(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Indiaindia:
BEER-FRA IS AN UNLAWFUL AND UNPATRIOTIC ACT

sorry but you need to be educated
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Chukwudozzie(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Was the security agencies informed of ur so called rally, if no, then you guys had it coming. RIP to the dead.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Odkosh: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Daplux4:
North must surely pay for the atrocities against innocent Igbos a day of reckoning shall come
thought you are blaming yorubas
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mystry(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
kaluxy007:
with tears in my eyes i type, with this latest action of the Army i swear this very day even if i don't acheive anything in life i'll make sure biafra comes into existence.
Bloody or peaceful

i share the same spirit with you brother

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
When uncle clarus d beloved hero was in power why did they not do all these demonstrations and agitations?
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mystry(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
lereinter:

this biafrog people are so funny

from body language and speeches trump can never like these biafrogs

trump hate mexican cos he thinks they only do drug, and biafrog people like dealing with drug

trump does not like people that do business with china, na same biafaud that love business with china

they call themselves israelite
israel dont do drug
israel dont scam people
israel does not cos trouble despite she is surrounded by violent neighbours
israel are brillant people they invent things that change the world for good
israel are jews not ritual performing people

biafrog go and locate your master the confustionist..

otoro gbagbukwe gi

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Eledan: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
They died in Igweocha..that is fair enough for them.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Austin234(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fulani herdsmen has been killing innocent citizens both in the north, south and east, no single arrest have been made, no court case either. Christians are being slaughtered like goat with every impunity. Here are innocent unarmed civilians who want to felicitate President Donald Trump on his inauguration as President of America, they were being hunted like boko haramist. Sometimes, i wonder what the Igbo representatives @ the national assembliees are doing. Does it mean they dont see nor hear these. Were they brainwashed to keep mute. God save us o

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Dynast(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
These people are not supposed to be shot with live bullet for peaceful demonstration. They pose no danger to the security agencies or the public. This calls for justice
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
THOSE ONES ARE GONE THE WAY OF THE PROGENITOR OF BIAFRA. AND MANY MORE SENSELESS ONES WILL STILL FOLLOW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Zirah: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Trump doesn’t care what you support. Seriously, he doesn't care about your Biafra...wait..what do you think? Why do you fight, why don't you just grab it. Determination is not bleating on the streets like hungry goats. These protesters or whatever are bringing shame upon the country. You act like touts and uphold the American flag and you think Trump will hail? The height of stupidity.....licking ass?... this one pass me.

I'm in support of Biafra. I mean I want to see what you will do with it. You will fight against one another, kill one another. I know how you behave. Greedy lots. It'll all be for nothing.

zendy:

Does Trump even know more than a fraction of his supporters who voted for him?

Nigerians dont seem to understand what this is all about. Trump is a man who supports self determination just like Biafrans, thats why Biafrans celebrate Trump. Nobody is saying that Trump will do anything for Biafra, Biafrans are simply celevrating the fact that the most powerful man in the world is a great supporter of self determination. Why is this so hard for Nigerians to understand? I remember when Mandela was sworn in, people all over the world celebrates what he represented.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by miyagi01(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Daplux4:

those u called jobless are better off than u they are self independent they hv money in Thier pocket continue to kill ur self
dumbass. money gotten frm oil bunkery nd kidnapping!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by naturefellow(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
CoolVoice:

Please tell all these dude that didn't even know history jare... Their father didn't even witness the civil war..they Dont know jack!! Imagine Trump rally?? Like say Na him impregnate their mothers... Bunch of illiterates..
Like Trump gives a hoot
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by wokemzine: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mehn, i passed Aba road today. Wetin my eye see today. See as army wan take armoured personal carrier crush pple. Amry just lie for road, set dere gun to shot. I tell my driver to move fast.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by willibounce1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
tobida:
Buhari missed the opportunity to negotiate.

Buhari will beg for negotiation and get none becos his actions have sealed the deal.

Buhari is a terrorist that want an islamic state and is doing everything in his power to attain an islamic state.

murdering Christians in Kaduna and unarmed Biafra protesters amongst the many mass murders that have featured on his watch.

Arresting Nnamdi and giving him international recognition and publicity, wen ignoring the noise maker was appropriate.

Buhari is working really hard to divide this country becos he wants an Islamic State.

Buhari actaully is the one trying to divide Nigeria by his actions.

cckris
http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

STFU...you akpu eating ipod. Go out there and get shot in the brain. Stop shouting on NL. Nnamdi kanu has been in jail and nobody gives two phucks about him. You and your hate filled, akpu eating yam leg trouble making ipods will continue to get shot if you won't allow the country to experience peace. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by AntiNigerian: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Opakan2:

there is nothing like SS igbo, the ones there are migrants and will have to trace their roots back to Anambra, onitsha or whereever when yhe time comes

Did you know some igbos once called themselves Lagos-igbos cos they've stayed long in Lagos but it never worked

Nobody will hand over SS to igbos. it won't happen ever!
come and remove me from Rivers state.. Am igbo and from Rivers state Etche LGA precisely Afara as my hometown! Come and remove the Anioma people na! Era babukoi there, nkita era!
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by AntiNigerian: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
kaluxy007:
Bloody or peaceful
NNA MEHN, ndo! I can't believe this thing happened in my very own state Rivers for that matter! it's a pity! Anyways, I be Etche man cheesy
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Zirah:
You rock.

Thank you. smiley
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by adonis89(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
GoodyOG:

AM AN IGBO SO DONT TAKE ME AS AB AFONJA

WHY SHOULD THEY celebrate TRUMP inauguration .....DID THE US CELEBRATED BUHARIS INAUGURATION...

BECIDE ALL THE BIAFRA STUFFS should JUST END.....
HERE IN EBONYI STATE WHICH IS SEEN AS A BIAFRA STATE,THERE IS NOTING LIKE ANY BIAFRA PROTEST AND THAT IS THE REASON ME ARE MOVING FORWARE....
y should d Biafra stuff end? If u don't believe in Biafra, allow other ppl who do fight for it. If ur comfortable with nigeria, IPOB are not. If u love Islam, IPOB do not , if u love seeing cows working d street here and there ,IPOB do not, if u love a country where fulani herdsmen would b killing ppl for nothing and nobody is bin brought to book,IPOB do not. If u believe sharia should b side by side with d constitution, IPOB do not. An Igbo man like u whose parents were killed during d civil war because of oil and gas that is suppose to work for d destruction of diz evil dungeon, dis hell, diz den of injustice,with lack of security, nomadic lifestyle, religious intolerance and crises perpetrated by Islam, u are here supporting it. What a shame. Mind u m an IJAW man and m patiently waiting for d day IPOB Would resort to arms, dat is when d world will hear of my own group because we won't die I tell u
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
mystry:

you are a fool of the highest degree. may GOD help your soul.

Amen.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
xpool:

Just as "illiterate" Chuddy Ugorji from south-east brainwashed the "literate" people of south-west with "YOU KNOW WHAT".

I don't even know who that is. undecided
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by OlaMiki: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Which yeye right na !!!!! Right to disturb public Peace , abi? you need a doctor fast !! imagine see the head of all of them as e flat for back , na flat screen tv ni grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.