Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (77917 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
i pray d zoo wait to see whats coming...is it by force to stay in a place where you can't feel among
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Ngozi123(f): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

No one in PHC will grant 5 hat right . The governor warned them b4 no IPOB rally or gathering in Rivers they are more than welcome to stick 5 thier idiology at Imo Anambra Enugu no one will bother them there why PHC ? Nah by force.of you chk there won't be an ekwere or Ogoni person there

So you're saying that the Port Harcourt indigenes allowed these supposed foreigners to march in their own city without protest? Genuine question here: why didn't they do the same in Lagos or Abuja, which also have high populations of South-Easterners?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mystry(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:
All I see here are illiterate and jobless miscreants looking for opportunity to loot and cause mayhem.

you are a fool of the highest degree. may GOD help your soul.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Odingo1:

In your mind this hundred and thousands protesters are all Igbos
Ofcos all Igbo who else?ekwere people's ?
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
this biafrog people are so funny

from body language and speeches trump can never like these biafrogs

trump hate mexican cos he thinks they only do drug, and biafrog people like dealing with drug

trump does not like people that do business with china, na same biafaud that love business with china
they call themselves israelite
israel dont do drug
israel dont scam people
israel does not cos trouble despite she is surrounded by violent neighbours
israel are brillant people they invent things that change the world for good
israel are jews not ritual performing people

biafrog go and locate your master the confustionist..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mr1759: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Opakan2:

see don't let me deceive you..

nothing in this life can make South unite again, not with what igbos did during GEJ's tenure.. or you think yorubas don't know how to cry marginalization too

GEJ was a curse, destroyed so many things, created IDPS, almajiris etc. and did nothing. A total failure

ask for your freedom it is your right goodluck or no goodluck, don't be a second class citizens in ur country called Nigeria
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Olaolufred(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
zendy:

There is nothing called PHC. That name is just a fabrication of the colonial masters same as Nigeria and Niger Delta, just made up words. The name of the place is Igweocha.

The constitution allows anyone the right to peaceful protest, wether it be about Biafra or something else. There civilised country that shoots unarmed people

I SEE SOME COWARDNESS IN NOT CARRYING OUT THIS PROTEST OR RALLY IN KANO.

CONSTITUTION ALLOWS IT ANYWWHERE IN NIGERIA.

NO BE SO?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Opakan2: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Odingo1:

In your mind this hundred and thousands protesters are all Igbos

SS wants true federalism not biafra.. get that straight into your head

no right thinking man will leave an already established institution for a non-existent one with no prospects or structures put in place yet

And yes, they are all Igbos, tho some disgruntled elements from SS might take part. Those who know nothing about history

Wike has said Nigeria's unity is non-negotiable.. ya'll are just playing with fire

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Bigcake: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lajet:

Shut up

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Opakan2: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
mr1759:

ask for your freedom it is your right goodluck or no goodluck, don't be a second class citizens in ur country called Nigeria

An igbo man put us in this whole mess in the first place.. The first coup was an igbo coup because they wanted total control so what nonsense are you saying?

If you like cry from now till tomorrow, it's what your fore fathers sowed you all are reaping now. Talk of karma

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by zendy: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Olaolufred:

I SEE SOME COWARDNESS IN NOT CARRYING OUT THIS PROTEST OR RALLY IN KANO.

CONSTITUTION ALLOWS IT ANYWWHERE IN NIGERIA.

NO BE SO?

Its already been carried out in places like Abuja and Lagos
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sunky200:

i hope you understand that your group activities threatens the peace, unity and progress of this country.
you shouldn't be quoting the Golden Rule for this type of event
we are saying we don't want to be called Nigerians again. I know if Biafra land were to be a desert Nigeria would have let us leave peacefully but hell no cis they know without Biafra Nigeria is the DWARF OF AFRICA
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by MENELIK1: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
AntiNigerian:
before then , I'll make sure that Otedola that has been sucking our oil together with the ABOKIS will lose all their refineries and companies here!
Osu, which oil? Ondo produce more crude than Abia and Imo combined, so which Osu oil are you talking about?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Olaolufred(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Odingo1:

No country in this world have fought a civil war twice and still remained one country, don't think that the world is not watching Nigeria.

I AM SORRY SIR.

YOU HAVE NOT DISPROVED THE TRUTH.

NONE OF THE DEAD LOST ANYTHING.

DEATH THEY CHOSE IS A 50% RESULT.

GOOD ENOUGH. I STILL PRAISE THE DEAD FOR MAKING A CHOICE.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mr1759: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Who told you protest can be held anywhere ?
In the UK there are designated protest route . You just do t wake up and protest . You will be promptly arrested and charged with bridge of peace . The Green peace activits where arrested at Heathrow . Beside what's the relationship btw PHC and IPOB ? No one. Is saying no.IPOB but stick to your 5 IGBO states for God sake . No need draw anyone else I to your fight concent rate ur energy.
PS there is one free place IPOB can protest
SAMBESI FOR E ST THE FG won't mind since you said U can protest anywhere .

I didn't say they should protest inside farm, at least they have be protesting in Europe and no one has killed them why will they be killed in their country, if it is really their country
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by AntiNigerian: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
MENELIK1:

Osu, which oil? Ondo produce more crude than Abia and Imo combined, so which Osu oil are you talking about?
better tell those your Afonjas to get out of my state Rivers abd go back to Ondo where they ceded itshekiri oil to them! RUBBISH! angry
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Olaolufred(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
zendy:

Its already been carried out in places like Abuja and Lagos

THE LAGOS I HAVE DRIVEN THROUGH TODAY?

SORRY, I NO GO ALABA MARKET. YOU MAY BE RIGHT.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by DrogoG(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why is Buhari killing peaceful Igbo protesters while doing absolutely nothing about fulani terrorists who have been busy killing Southerners!
Don't we have freedom to protest in Nigeria anymore? We can't co-exist with Northern barbaric animals! Enough is enough!

On the other, why were IPOB holding a "Solidarity Rally" for Trump, a racist? I'm not sure they really know who Trump is!
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by King44(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
tobida:
Buhari missed the opportunity to negotiate.

Buhari will beg for negotiation and get none becos his actions have sealed the deal.

Buhari is a terrorist that want an islamic state and is doing everything in his power to attain an islamic state.

murdering Christians in Kaduna and unarmed Biafra protesters amongst the many mass murders that have featured on his watch.

Arresting Nnamdi and giving him international recognition and publicity, wen ignoring the noise maker was appropriate.

Buhari is working really hard to divide this country becos he wants an Islamic State.

Buhari actaully is the one trying to divide Nigeria by his actions.

cckris
http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827
restructuring the way out for sure
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Uteghe:

grin just die for Biafra dude. Soldiers are waiting to offer assistance.
am sure you're one of those who criticized the action of the Airforce concerning the bombing of the IDP camp yet you see nothing wrong in Killing Igbos yet u shout 1 Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by AntiNigerian: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Opakan2:

SS wants true federalism not biafra.. get that straight into your head

no right thinking man will leave an already established institution for a non-existent one with no prospects or structures put in place yet

And yes, they are all Igbos, tho some disgruntled elements from SS might take part. Those who know nothing about history

Wike has said Nigeria's unity is non-negotiable.. ya'll are just playing with fire
SS wants federalism my GNYASH! You think ABOKIS and Afonjas will let that happen? if the non igbos of that confused place called SouthSouth(because there's no NorthNorth) wish to stay in Nigeria, then all our igbo brothers from Edo,Delta, Bayelsa,Rivers,Cross river and Akwa ibom will have to do boundary adjustment with our Eastern brothers.. simple and short!
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Twizzy30(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
This why I love my yoruba brothers and sisters, we love our lives. We will never engage in such a mumu-ic rally for a president who doesn't give a fucck if we exist or not. We rather stay in our house and eat our ewedu and amala grin .....RIP to the deads, may the good Lord forgive them their sins and grant them eternal rest wherever they chose to settle in, be it heaven or hell.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by AntiNigerian: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Twizzy30:
This why I love my yoruba brothers and sisters, we love our lives. We will never engage in such a mumu-ic rally for a president who doesn't give a fucck if we exist or not. We rather stay in our house and eat our ewedu and amala grin .....RIP to the deads, may the good Lord forgive them their sins and grant them eternal rest wherever they chose to settle in, be it heaven or hell.
Coward cow!
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mr1759: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Opakan2:

An igbo man put us in this whole mess in the first place.. The first coup was an igbo coup because they wanted total control so what nonsense are you saying?

If you like cry from now till tomorrow, it's what your fore fathers sowed you all are reaping now. Talk of karma

so this one that Fulani/ boko haram has be killing ppl their is legitimate? they wouldn't reap it, I think inferiority complex is disturbing you no one is above mistake
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by tillaman(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Oh common, we don't need this now, there's too much issues to trash out, fulani herdsmen, the rann IDP camp accidental airstrike, the floating naira to mention a few, it's a villainous act, the army shouldn't shoot at them, they made their intention clear that it was a peaceful protest, and these ipob ppl shud take several seats already, the whole ipob shii can wait while we revive our dieing economy!!
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Twizzy30(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
AntiNigerian:
Coward cow!
ok
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by toofit007: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
jidxin:
but did dey inform d police dat dey will stage a protest? now dey erred in law if dey ddnt....dey re just unlearned nd illiterates

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Guys can you all see why I called my people the most foolish tribe ever existed in the face of Earth. You see them with their stupidity can you see them If I abuse them they will angry calling fire please are these sensible people So shameless and so confused dying of complexity in entire tribes in Nigeria only my people jumped out to solidarity my foot Trump can see children of hate

Can you see the indigenes of Hitlers, can you see them Of all people that need solidarity in the whole world its Trump of all people who hate runs in his gene like a river. God I don't know why I came from this tribe to be honest, so is trump now that will give you Biafra or release Kanu Nwanne why are you people so stupid like this Why making more mockery of yourself this much

I beg the police on the very stupid rally to arrest them and send the idiots to Bauch or Yola prison where flies is invested. What a nonsense. I guess buhari is getting too lenient about this IPOB now I'm getting very upset right now with this stupid IPOB or IPAD my foot.

Bko God what knf of people are these God why and why you just create some people and forgot to add senses to their skull when creating them God why did you gave my people business senses and smartness but forgot to add common sense to it Go d why please why

Only our kings and elders running errand in Aso Rock who has no job to do than going to Aso Rock like morons, same people vowed to die for APC despite its not their party neither gave them any recognition, same people produce fools like Alhaji Okorocha, Imam Ngige, Mallam Kalu, Ibrahim Onu same same people please na only us Biko ogenne I'm really angry this afternoon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Abagworo:
The sad truth is that more people will die in vain for being brainwashed by radio biafra. I wish they'll be sensible enough to understand that they are being deceived by politicians who lost power in 2015.
old fool, did the civil war happen in 2015?

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Zirah: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
These Igbos are fools. I always say this. Very backward people. "rallying support for trump". Does trump know you? Does he care about your father? No sense of pride. No shame. Nothing.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Opakan2: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
AntiNigerian:
SS wants federalism my GNYASH! You think ABOKIS and Afonjas will let that happen? if the non igbos of that confused place called SouthSouth(because there's no NorthNorth) wish to stay in Nigeria, then all our igbo brothers from Edo,Delta, Bayelsa,Rivers,Cross river and Akwa ibom will have to do boundary adjustment with our Eastern brothers.. simple and short!

there is nothing like SS igbo, the ones there are migrants and will have to trace their roots back to Anambra, onitsha or whereever when yhe time comes

Did you know some igbos once called themselves Lagos-igbos cos they've stayed long in Lagos but it never worked

Nobody will hand over SS to igbos. it won't happen ever!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Odkosh: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
nwabobo:

Can you back your assertion with evidence? Available data suggests otherwise. The issue of which tribe goes to school more than the other has been trashed ye without number on Nairaland here for more than a decade now.

Your assertion is based on ignorance and is at variance with available data and evidence.

I await your presentation of evidence and then I'll signpost you to contrary evidence.
stop ranting jor. The guy don destroy you with hot words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.