Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas (53853 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Vacuum A Vehicle's AC System Before Refill? / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 8:32pm On May 15, 2017
protocol:
Boss, my ac control does not stay on if i press it to switch it on. but if i press and hold it, it will stay and start working but if i remove my hand it will off. thanks Boss
The switch is bad,change it.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 9:33am On May 18, 2017
Good day friends,pls fill free to contact me if you have any issue with your automobile air Conditioning.
08026941215 or 08037586148
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
Flushing and Cleaning the A/C System
Once an AC system has been contaminated or has suffered a failure, the most important part of the
AC service to restore the cooling performance to the system = FLUSHING
WITHOUT proper flushing procedures, seizing a new or rebuilt compressor is a real possibility.
What is flushing ?
Flushing is performed in order to remove all contamination (dirt) from the system. The smallest
particle of contamination cause restriction and problems for a good function of the replaced
compressor. It takes less than 1/10 of a teaspoon of debris (dirt) to completely restrict flow of
refrigerant and oil in the typical auto AC system.
Cleanliness and proper flushing procedures are very important
Why / When flushing ?
The AC compressor must be lubricated at all times. The AC compressor is the only moving part in the
entire system and the only reason for oil in the system. The oil is being circulated throughout the
system, that means that all the components (condenser, hoses, tubes, evaporator, drier,
accumulator) have some coating of oil internally. If any dirt, debris or contamination happened in the
system all components are affected . Removing the oil (and oil film inside the components) will
eliminate all of the contamination from the AC system. It’s the oil that attracts and holds
contaminants within the system. Remove the old oil = remove the contamination.
The AC system must be flushed whenever the AC compressor is being replaced/removed or
whenever there is indication of contamination within the system. Make it a habit to remove and
inspect the orifice tube (if the system is so equipped). The orifice tube inlet filter screen will always
tell a story about the condition of the auto AC system. Any debris or foreign material found on the
orifice tube should cause you to look for other indications of contamination.Dismantle AC system and remove components not being flushed
Never attempt to flush the following :
1. High side muffler assemblies
2. Receiver driers
3. Accumulators
4. Compressor
5. Expansion valves or orifice tubes
The condenser and evaporator should be changed pending on how thick the contamination is in the system,and also if the car uses electronic valve control switch I advice you change the condenser and evaporator.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:16pm On May 26, 2017
Hybrids battery for sell,Camry and prius available,
Call for any enquiries 08032089850 or 07013797606

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Always make sure you switch off your air conditioning when ever you driving through flooded areas,because It could however damage the electrical part of the compressor (clutch magnet) or other parts of the AC electrical system like relays, wiring or switches.for any enquiries pls call mosbus on 08026951215

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Akaolisa: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Before giving a review, I usually like to test the work done first and j must say I am really impressed by Mr Moses, been having a lot of issues with my hinda civic AC, took it to several technitians, changed practically all the AC components, still the problem persists, I called this man based on reviews I have gotten and I must say I am super impressed. It's been two months now and my AC cools like Antarctica. This guy is the real deal. Has all the equipments you can think of. Many thanks Sir. Still rocking my ac

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Chelseafan1: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2017
mosbus:
don't have any for now,but am working towards having good technician round the state

Bro, what about some of us that need your services in far away Ife, Osun state.?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Bro, what about some of us that need your services in far away Ife, Osun state.?
No wahala,all you need to pay is my transportation and out of station allowance.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Repair your automobile air conditioning with the latest sophisticated diagnosing tools.
*Automatic refilling and recycling machine,you don't need to start your car before we refill refrigerant.
*Vacuum machine
*Digital and analog manifold gauge
*Leakage kit for running leakage test
*thermometer e.t.c
Fill free to contact mosbus cool if you have any issue with your air conditioning.
Call:08026941215 or 08037586148

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by smellingmenses: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
mosbus:
Use ND 8 or pag 46 for the lubricant oil and for the gas quantity is between 500-600gram max.seems the technical doesn't have vacuum machine let him fill the gas without starting the car,.
How do you fill the AC without starting the car?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Q
smellingmenses:

How do you fill the AC without starting the car?
drain the gas and refill will out starting the car
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by smellingmenses: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
mosbus:
Qdrain the gas and refill will out starting the car
That would take a very long time? Do I need to release some gas while recharging from the other side? To discharge the moisture and other gases in the system?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

That would take a very long time? Do I need to release some gas while recharging from the other side? To discharge the moisture and other gases in the system?
Refill without starting the car it will take some quantity of gas after then start the car and refill it to the right quantity required
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Jazzlite: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
How can I get synthetic compressor oil... and not universal compressor oil?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jazzlite:
How can I get synthetic compressor oil... and not universal compressor oil?
where is your location.if you are around Lagos go to asmanda in trade fair you will get any type of compressor lubricants you need.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Jazzlite: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
mosbus:
where is your location.if you are around Lagos go to asmanda in trade fair you will get any type of compressor lubricants you need.
Can you please give​ me a contact number for a reliable source?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jazzlite:

Can you please give​ me a contact number for a reliable source?
I have sent it to your contact sir.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Jazzlite: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
mosbus:
I have sent it to your contact sir.
Thanks boss
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2017
Morning friends pls fill free to contact mosbus cool if you have any issue concerning your car air conditioning.it free call 08026941215 or 08037586148,you can also send me what app message on 08026941215.we the best kindly give us a try.we have all the tools required to put back your air conditioning in order.

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2017
Why is It A Good Idea To Get Your Car Conditioning System Checked?
Regular checks on your car conditioning system are very necessary. This is because such systems are prone to faults just like any other mechanical thing. Some of the reasons why you should have it checked include: • To Identify Developing faults- When faults are identified early enough, it is much easier to have them repaired. It is also easy to evade possible aggravation. • To Facilitate Best Cooling Effect- For normal cooling effect in your car, the conditioning system has to be in the right condition. To avoid any deterioration in the performance of the conditioning system, it would be best to have it checked. To find more information. call mosbus cool on 08026941215 or 08037586148
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by SmartchoicesNG: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chief can you tell me how to get sealer to fix leak on my car AC system?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Chief can you tell me how to get sealer to fix leak on my car AC system?
I don't use it bcuz most of the leakage sealer in Nigeria are fake.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Evening friends,pls fill free to contact mosbus if you have any issue with your automobile air conditioning.
It absolutely free.
Call 08037586148 or 08026941215
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Finally I survived the issue of and ES 350 2008 it has electrical issue with the air conditioning,pls be careful with road side technician they almost damaged the brain box,but with the help of all data I scaled through.
I had to read all the wiring system from the fuse bus to the air conditioning amplifier.
Pls don't allow any road side technician to by pass any wiring connection with any reason.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2017
Just changed a Ford Edge 2008 air conditioning evaporator,it was damaged due to lack of cleaning the cabin filter and pls when ever you change any air conditioning parts in your car make sure they vacuum the system before refilling.

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Just solved a Toyota Corolla 2009 air conditioning with the help of a Toyota scanning tools called techstream.
Pls be careful with technicians you give your cars to repair.
The airconditioning pipes was freezing up,firstly I thought it was excess of air in the system,but my digital manifold guage was given me a good reading so I had to put in my techstream just to be sure the electrical system is ok.
I scanned the car and it was complaining of the evaporator thermistor which every one of us know as the thermostat.
I checked to my greatest surprise they have bridged the thermostat.
Pls fill free with to me if you have any issues with your car air conditioning.
Call:08026961215 or 08037586148
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Do you know that if you have low refrigerant in your car air conditioning,your fuel consumption increases.
when your air con refrigerant is low, the air con system struggles to cool the air and so works harder to try and produce cold air. This extra work uses more fuel.
If your car air con refrigerant is intact,your compressor will last longer with the help of your thermostat.
Pls fill free to call me if you have any issue with your car air conditioning.
Call:08026941215 or 08037586148
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bonanza......bonanzas,,,,,,,,,, is here again free leakage diagnosing test on your car air conditioning.
From 21/08/2017------ 1/09/2017. Grab it now and stop guessing
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by depair: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
mosbus:
Bonanza......bonanzas,,,,,,,,,, is here again free leakage diagnosing test on your car air conditioning.

what time can we visit the workshop
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
depair:

what time can we visit the workshop
Monday- Saturday 8am-6pm
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by SmartchoicesNG: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
mosbus:
Including repair?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Including repair?
NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.