Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? (37794 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by ShyOne(f): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
ooo ok

thank u

I do see men that seem taller than me - the women seem shorter as well - overall

how do u know so much?
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Sagamite(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2011
Shy-One:

ooo ok

thank u

I do see men that seem taller than me - the women seem shorter as well - overall

how do u know so much?

I have consistently seen people on NL claiming rubbish. It seems average height on NL for men is 6' 2 and women is 5' 8.  grin

So one day, we were debating it here, so I decided to research it.

Sagamite:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401979.64.html#msg5563790
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by ShyOne(f): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2011
wow

thanks - u definitely did your research

I am going to file that away and utilize that up the road if that is alright with you.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Sagamite(m): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2011
Shy-One:

wow

thanks - u definitely did your research

I am going to file that away and utilize that up the road if that is alright with you.

10 kobo royalty per month of use. grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by ShyOne(f): 4:09am On Jan 21, 2011
Sagamite:

10 kobo royalty per month of use. grin

ok

but what does kobo mean? and why 10?
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by MrsChima1(f): 4:28am On Jan 21, 2011
Kobo is like cents in USA.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by ShyOne(f): 4:33am On Jan 21, 2011
ahahahahahaha

ohhhh - thank u Mrs. Chima cheesy
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by MrsChima1(f): 4:35am On Jan 21, 2011
You welcome suga. grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Sagamite(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2011
Shy-One:

ok

but what does kobo mean? and why 10?

[Shakes Head]

You did not grow up in Nigeria I take it?

You never had to buy 50 kobo epa (roasted groundnut) to garnish, design and soak in your garri and give it niiice flavour? undecided
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by ShyOne(f): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2011
Sagamite:

[Shakes Head]

You did not grow up in Nigeria I take it?

You never had to buy 50 kobo epa (roasted groundnut) to garnish, design and soak in your garri and give it niiice flavour? undecided

I'm sorry I don't know what those items are, but they sound interesting. Mrs. Chima, have you ever tasted a groundnut or a garri? If so - please tell me what it compares to so I can experience a "taste similarity visual."
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
Shy-One:

I'm sorry I don't know what those items are, but they sound interesting.  Mrs. Chima, have you ever tasted a groundnut or a garri?  If so - please tell me what it compares to so I can experience a "taste similarity visual."

JESU!!!

Ajeburra!!! (Posh)  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by jaybee3(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^
She ain't Nigerian grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by MrsChima1(f): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2011
Stop being mean Sagamite! angry angry

Groundnuts are like peanuts in USA.

Mean lil mofos! angry
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
jay bee:

^^
She ain't Nigerian  grin grin grin

AHH!

OK!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by MrsChima1(f): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2011
Shyone,

Ask you fiance to teach you about Nigerian culture. Ask him some of the Nigerian dishes and ask him to teach you how to make a simple dish like peppered soup and fufu since he is Yoruba.

This would be a perfect time to get to know his culture before you guys get married. My husband and his family taught me the basics of the Igbo culture. I am still learning and it is important for me learn for the sake of our future children. It is not that complicated once you understand the basics.

I can't speak on Yoruba culture in depth so I can only answer the general questions however I am sure you can find some Yorubas on this site that will teach you their culture if your fiance can't teach you.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by monaug5: 4:49am On Feb 01, 2011
Wow I have had a small growth spurt since my last post.

I am smack bang on 5'10 now got measured by my doctor at 178cm so 3 cm in less than a year is great news.

Yeah I think an earlier poster was correct.

Seems to be 5'6-5'7 for Naija men and 5'2-5'3 for naija women.

My excuse for being tall is because I live in UK.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Orikinla(m): 5:20am On Feb 01, 2011
Is it not funny that girls who prefer tall guys are short ones? I am 6'3, but what matters most is the worth of a man in the bedroom an in the boardroom. Not tall for nothing men without much to offer their generation.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:08am On Feb 01, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Stop being mean Sagamite! angry angry

Groundnuts are like peanuts in USA.

Mean lil mofos! angry

How in your dimwitted head was I being mean? By saying someone is posh?
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by fstranger1: 6:53am On Feb 01, 2011
Sagamite:

JESU!!!

Ajeburra!!! (Posh)  grin grin grin grin grin

Look at this person Ajeboti calling someone else Ajebuura

This mofo cant even speak is own language, let alone read or write it.

And, here he is opening his dirty "made in Bristol" mouth tongue-lashing an innocent foreigner .

Ode!

Igbe Adiye for brains!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Sagamite(m): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2011
fstranger1:

Look at this person Ajeboti calling someone else Ajebuura

This mofo cant even speak is own language, let alone read or write it.

And, here he is opening his dirty "made in Bristol" mouth tongue-lashing an innocent foreigner .

Ode!

Igbe Adiye for brains!

You are reetarded!!!

I speak more my dialect better than your arse!

I have a PhD in it from University of Glasgow Caledonian.

Cretin!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by emiekun: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2011
medically it depends on hereditory.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Goldieluks: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2011
6 feet 2,for me grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by MMM2(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2011
my height. wink
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Goldieluks: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2011
LoL YOU WISH grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by MMM2(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2011
do u wana check me out?
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Goldieluks: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2011
How?lol grin
ok post your pic on your profile,then.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by MMM2(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2011
how re u sure dat i will post my real pic,

lets just leave it till d day we dey jam. cool
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Goldieluks: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2011
haha

jam as in,you riding your okada and am riding my hummer jeep? grin
ok then. cool
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Omolola1(f): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2011
6' anythn less dan dat is dwarfism. . .
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Cuddlemii: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2011
Omolola1:

6' anythn less dan dat is dwarfism. . .

I was about to write that. I can't do anything shorter than that cos I'm tall too. Plus my baby love is that range

It depends on the babes height and preference. Some babes don't mind their men climbing on stools to kiss the bride
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Omolola1(f): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2011
yeah rite.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Cuddlemii: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2011
Omolola1:

yeah rite.

Yeah rite (the sarcastic) or Yeah rite (the contemplation)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Annoying Things Women Do / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.