Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,029 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? (38468 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Secretz(f): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
martyns303:

secretz it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, but i happen to learn in church 2day that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. and your comments is a little bit too suggestive.

I am sorry, but I cannot be blamed for the population of simpletons on this forum. I actually wonder where some of your minds travel, because my comment 'suggested' and was joking about 'bribing' me, not paying me for services I do not offer. So please, with all that church talk, carry go, abeg.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2009
wow secretz or should i call u bosslady ( cos u sound kinda bossy and pls this is not intended to offend u ) u really know how to use ur words (simpletons ) i think i need to consult my dictionary.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by edoyad(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2009
Pls i'm 5ft 5, same height as my mom. Would you say that falls under average height too ?
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Mrblazer(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2009
You are a midget. grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by sjeezy8: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
anything below 5-10 is short

I think im short(5-11 to 6-0) but maybe cause everyone in my fam is like 6'5 - 6'11
and the ladies are like 5'7 to 5'10

but if you are 5'8 around short people you are still short but tall at that moment lmfao
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 12:24am On Nov 30, 2009
Oh my God mr blazer, u calling someone a midget point blank. Sh!t
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 12:31am On Nov 30, 2009
Edoyad u are still on the average range. Note the average height for a Nigerian male is 5'4 and for females its 5'2 ( abstract wikipedia ). So there is hope for those of us who didnt make it to 6ft plus
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by edoyad(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2009
Pheeeeew ! And i thought i was below average grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by sjeezy8: 12:39am On Nov 30, 2009
martyns303:

Edoyad u are still on the average range. Note the average height for a Nigerian male is 5'4 and for females its 5'2 ( abstract wikipedia ). So there is hope for those of us who didnt make it to 6ft plus

that list is bull shit

you niggus are short
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by xynerise: 12:48am On Nov 30, 2009
;d
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by edoyad(m): 1:48am On Nov 30, 2009
Besides, little edie stretches down to my knees
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by djcrucifix(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2009
i am 5'11
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by DONFASZY(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2009
am 5.11
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nezan(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2009
5'6 and above is average by my guess undecided
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

I think im short(5-11 to 6-0) but maybe cause everyone in my fam is like 6'5 - 6'11
and the ladies are like 5'7 to 5'10

Pretty much 7' tall, huh?  shocked

I'd love to see pictures!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2009
have pics ooo
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2009
now those of you calling 5'8 short put up some pics to prove ur claim that ur actually above 6ft and above.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by init4dmoni(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2009
lool, i'm 16, 6"1 and the tallest in my family
the funny thing is that 1 and a half yrs ago i was barely 5"8 so if u last saw me then and u see me now u'll think i was on drugs or something
anyway i think the average should be 5"7 or 8
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by pak: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2009
Tatase:

5'4?!?!?! That sounds very short.  shocked shocked shocked In clothes sizing petite for a girl is 5'3 and under. 5'4 is pretty short o!!! I don't think  5'4 can be considered average height. I know I said Nigerian men are getting shorter but not 5'4 short. Ahn ahn!!! For 5'4 to be the average that means there will be quite a few  5'0-ish men to balance out the 5'10s and up Kai!

Siena:

Martyn's right - 5'4" is the average male Nigerian height:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

@Tatase, Sienna, Martyn303

pls dont believe that trash, I'm 5"6 and I'm still below the average heigth.
How do I know ? cos I live in Nigeria ! and walk around ppl.

5"4 my foot.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by jidobaba(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
like Tatase said, nowadays the girls seem to be getting taller and the guys shorter. Everywhere I go, all the fine girls seem as taller than me o! its giving me concern.
I am 5'9" early in the morning. on tip-toe with afro I graze 5'11"
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by mystikal(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2009
6 footer!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2009
Nigerian men are quite tall so I would imagine that 5' 10'' would be just about average.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Olisa4all: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
i'm 6''6 & dats definitely waaay above average[color=][/color]
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Spyker: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
Height is not the problem, na money matter ooh. Short man without money na short man but short man with plenty money like Adams Oshiomole, Danny Devito na tall men. So, if you like tall pass Michael Jordan and you no get money, my brother, you short oooh

Your height is how much you get. Afterall, wowo Ojukwu marry Bianca, no be money.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by r231(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
over 6 foot grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by candylips(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
lol midgets
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by jinski: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2009
well, i don't know. I'm 6'2'' and some of my friends are within that range, so maybe 6'2'' is cool grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by alias64: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2009
That list is the biggest load of rubbish ever. I am 6ft flat and in Nigeria at school, most of the guys were taller than me. What’s more, Nigerian girls are tall. In that list, they even have the average Japanese and Vietnamese as taller than Nigerians what a laugh. I visited Vietnam and I felt as if I was in the land of the Lilliputians. What I find generally is that there often seem to be made up things about Nigeria and Nigerians its like nobody really wants to make the effort to find out about us firsthand and rather fall back on the negative things we say about ourselves to make sure anything on us has to be negative.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
alias64:

That list is the biggest load of rubbish ever. I am 6ft flat and in Nigeria at school, most of the guys were taller than me. What’s more, Nigerian girls are tall. In that list, they even have the average Japanese and Vietnamese as taller than Nigerians what a laugh. I visited Vietnam and I felt as if I was in the land of the Lilliputians. What I find generally is that there often seem to be made up things about Nigeria and Nigerians its like nobody really wants to make the effort to find out about us firsthand and rather fall back on the negative things we say about ourselves to make sure anything on us has to be negative.
Was thinking the exact same thing cheesy

@topic
5'8 is short for a guy to me, but that's just me, some people may see it as average or even tall.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by xynerise: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2009
Mind you too much tall na mumu ooo. grin. If you are above 6.2'' for guys you are approaching imbecility. Girls if you above 6.0'' men will run from you. Cos you go mumu. grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by honeric01(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2009
6.1 here, you want proof? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by drrionelli(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
edoyad:

Besides, little edie stretches down to my knees
Hmmm--it seems to me that in another posting, you suggested that you were, shall we say, somewhat less spectacularly endowed. Which is it, my friend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simple and Clear Message That Every man Should Listen To / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.