Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? (37767 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by sjeezy8: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2009
edoyad:

Besides, little edie stretches down to my knees

of course it would youre like 5'2
lmfao
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by honeric01(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
The Shortest in my family is 5'8 and it's so obvious when we are all together.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by hax: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2009
Nigeria's average male height CAN'T be 5'4!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by bandely(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
@Topic lol!

Una no wan give short pple hope? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by ziga: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
@siena

I think the average height in Nigeria is a lot more than 5'4"
Statistics are always flawed. The wikipedia article stated 5' 4" based on a study that was done for the evaluation of risk of hypertension and diabetes.

They used 875 men from Ibadan alone (check the reference), which is was too small (their sample size), and definitely will not reflective of the average height of Nigerian men.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by slap1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2009
Even d tallest man still needs a ladder. So, wot d #ell?
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2009
am a 6 footer cool Girls luv the height thing alot tongue
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2009
Check this out, taller people tend to be stupid, why? The taller u are the more difficult and longer it takes for blood to flow to the brain thus causeing slow brain response. To put simple tall people are brain impired (mumu) . Am better at my 5'8. Hehehe
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Ascony(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
Even d tallest man still needs a ladder. So, wot d #ell?

Height is not the problem, na money matter ooh. Short man without money na short man but short man with plenty money like Adams Oshiomole, Danny Devito na tall men. So, if you like tall pass Michael Jordan and you no get money, my brother, you short oooh

Your height is how much you get. Afterall, wowo Ojukwu marry Bianca, no be money.

ndi igbo turu ilu si na "mma nwoke di na azu akpa ya. i rest my case

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by 9ble: 12:15am On Dec 01, 2009
"Normal height indeed."
As a Nigerian guy, first of all pepper must rest for pocket.
Secondly, one must be loaded more than average in the `down` department.
Finally, there must be a beautiful den with nice wheels to cruise about town, even if both are borrowed.
If one is not as tall as neither Aki nor Pawpaw; all these features would have more than made up for what ever a lady wants.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by stede(m): 12:23am On Dec 01, 2009
xynerise:

Mind you too much tall na mumu ooo. grin. If you are above 6.2'' for guys you are approaching imbecility. Girls if you above 6.0'' men will run from you. Cos you go mumu. grin

proof
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by CapnCrunch: 12:42am On Dec 01, 2009
Honestly Bro, don't even worry yourself about women who only concern themselves with height(unless the woman is above 5"10), they aren't worth your time, and 5"8 is in the average range

and being tall ain't all that great, for instance i am 6"71/2 almost 6"8,yes it has it benefits like i play college ball,but at the same time i cant fit in some seats on the bus becasuse my legs are too long or not all shoes come in my size, so count urself lucky
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by mamagee9(m): 1:34am On Dec 01, 2009
^^^eya embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by mamagee3(f): 3:16am On Dec 01, 2009
What makes Nigerian Men special that they must have a special height made for them all?
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Theblessed(f): 3:20am On Dec 01, 2009
[b]Generally, women expect their men to be taller than the average height.  Like most women, I prefer tall men at least 6'0. I have no interest/patience with a short man no matter how handsome or loaded he may be. wink wink wink Now, rain down your ABUSES and HATE comments if you like, still gonna say it again. And, before you start listen, I understand it's not the guys fault that he is SHORT and certainly, not my fault either but, I have a choice to make - To be or not to be with a short man, that's my choice!grin grin grin grin grin grin

In some aspects, women know exactly what they want from men, in terms of character traits and features, a 5'8 guy is considered a short man by most women. Am sorry if I offended but, that's the truth. 
Also in terms of copulation, naturally, women are selective of their mates to avoid passing on certain traits or genes that could damaging or impact on their children either socially, psychologically and some times physically. 

Afterall, when people date each other, they don't necessarily know how that relationship might end up unless, it is a casual relationship aside that, women certainly weigh up these things before embarking on dates with guys. For your eye opener, just check out what the experts say about this issue below. Whatever they say, I still prefer my man tall. cool cool cool
[/b]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Determinants_of_growth_and_height

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Outstrip(f): 3:46am On Dec 01, 2009
SHORT
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by CapnCrunch: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2009
listen dawg, the most important thing about yourself is the way you carry yourself and what is inside. People who are selective of height are shallow and not worth your time as i said earlier. Most women would rather perfer a guy with good looks and great personality, than a man with nothing but height

ps,

didn't know nigerian women were this shallow
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by gidson12(m): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2009
welcome Capncrunch, your record shows u've just made ur 2nd post Newbie, just like me new guy,
but at least nobody welcomed me
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Flavio: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2009
CapnCrunch:

ps,

didn't know nigerian women were this shallow

VERY , VERY, VERY, VERY SHALLOW DAWG TRUST ME
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2009
@Capncrunch i realy appreciate ur contribution but believe me its rather said than done. U already  have it so u dont value it that much, some of us will kill to get to 6'8 the attention and all that, u easily get noticed by the girls. I just want nairalanders to be sincere and put up their actuall height so i can make the analysis myself.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2009
@Capncrunch shalow is less defining, these girls are totally unbelieveable.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2009
Pardon my spelling (unbelievable not unbelieveable) there's nothing more important than admittance. We could have lesser problems b/w spouse.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by galatico(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2009
5.6 Feet
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Ododah: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2009
All, pls let us try to be more decent in our conversations and not make this forum a trend for yabies. Remember you all checked off the agreed to rules and regulations before registering. Mama gee, please I know you can be more formal and decent.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by donsteady(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2009
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Afam4eva(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2009
I thing about  5'7  is the average height for men, while from 5'10 upwards can be classified as tall. Anything above 6'2 is very tall.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Flavio: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2009
Im 6'4''
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Pennywise(m): 10:55am On Dec 01, 2009
Any study that puts the average height of a Nigerian male at 5'4" should be thrown away in the bin.There isnt much else you can believe from such a study (you can 4get results for hyptsion). It goes against what is clearly obvious and self evident.

Maybe the writer in his warped imagination would prefer Nigerians were 5'4. I met a Punjabi (in London a few years ago) who had interacted with a lot of Africans and he came away with the impression (and I believe him) that typical Nigerians were bold and big (which was why he could tell I am a Nigerian).

5'4 is uncommon even in modern day Congo. This so called study is another example of how certain jaundiced and prejudiced folks would like to legitimize preconcieved notions using what in essence is academic fraud.

5'8 can be regarded as average height. Any guy with this height should not feel disadvantaged with girls. Infact most of the players who had the girls attention during my Uni days were generally 5'8-9'. Although we like to call them shorty.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by honeric01(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2009
If you are tall, great, what is next is to be successful!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by spiderman(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2009
oga donstedy, why do you have to put your foot on the wall, that bad habit doesn't make you too tall now does it undecided
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Pennywise(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
honeric01:

If you are tall, great, what is next is to be successful!
Being successful is subjective. You can have non of the trappings of acclaimed wealth symbols but yet be very successful. On the other hand you can have 10 limos but still think you have failed as a person.

The success we are concerned with here is that of getting laid. Some1 feels height-challenged in a romance section and he is pondering his chances. I am saying he is lucky and stands a good chance at 5'8.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by honeric01(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2009
Pennywise:

Being successful is subjective. You can have non of the trappings of acclaimed wealth symbols but yet be very successful. On the other hand you can have 10 limos but still think you have failed as a person.

The success we are concerned with here is that of getting laid. Some1 feels height-challenged in a romance section and he is pondering his chances.

And is money the only thing termed as success?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina / Watch Video Of Alhaja Kaola Giving BJ To Unidentified Man (18+) / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.