Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? (37756 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by edoyad(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2009
Someone better tell edetcnn that he better make sure that the money He's making is used to lock his tall wife indoors if he doesn't want to raise another man's children thinking they are his. grin grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2009
tell ur man he better get his votron up
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2009
@edoyad. Tell that fool dawg! Cos another player would be bangin the sh!t out of his virus infested slut of a wife, cos homeboy got no game.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by royalicon(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2009
Am 6.2ft. Like to add more "s
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by jobzi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ladies luv tall guys cos dey read too much romantic bullshits, mills and boons, "tall n sexy out of novel guys",

If u think i'm short , then i dont luv yur height either

P.S:-i'm 5"8
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by denzel2009: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
Been eating beans for a whole yr and added .1 now I'm 5'8.1 cool
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2009
I think 5'7 is the average height for a guy and 5'5 for a girl. Im 5'5.5 by the way and yes im claiming that 0.5inches grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by MightyMuna(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2009
I'm 6'4, want to be 6'5.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by init4dmoni(m): 2:13am On Dec 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I think 5'7 is the average height for a guy and 5'5 for a girl. Im 5'5.5 by the way and yes im claiming that 0.5inches grin
loool
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by SweetT1: 2:16am On Dec 11, 2009
MightyMuna:

I'm 6'4, want to be 6'5.

Bulls#!t! I'm 6'4 i wish i was 6'00. Most tall guys i know (especially the ones above 6'4) wish they were a lil' shorter.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2009
Speak for yourself. I am totally happy with my height.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 12, 2009
Am 184cm,som1 help me convert to feet abeg
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by daniellle(f): 3:04am On Dec 12, 2009
[img]http://flagcounter.com/count/Nsu/bg=E1E8E1/txt=E1E8E1/border=E1E8E1/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=1.jpg[/img]

"normal" - do u mean "average" or what? around 5'7 i guess, but really, does ur life evolve around the height or people, geez undecided
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by candylips(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2009
^^ it does for some people obviously
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by ebora: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2009
u are just ok at 5.8 though am 6.2
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by spartanhoo: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2010
@capncrunch, good stuff bro, there are a lot of tall Nigerian kids nowadays,everyone says that there is something about this generation of kids from Africa growing tall, i am 19 years old,in North America and i play college basketball. I was 6 ft 5 when i got here 2 years ago, now i am almost 6 ft 9 with a wingspan i.e long arms of 7 ft 4. Everyone likes tall people i will say and i get attention and respect wherever i go. I have friends that are still in Lagos who are 6 ft 6,7,8,9,10,11!!, thats whatsupp!!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by queeneve: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2010
You guys are so funny! I am over here laughing and gasping for air! MAMA GEE! You speak your mind like I do, and I agree that a penis size overshadows a height size, My fiance is tall compares to the nigerian men I have seen, but it okay to be average or above average, a woman will love you for you, that if you choose the right gem,
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Jezzybrown(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2010
spartanhoo:

@capncrunch, good stuff bro, there are a lot of tall Nigerian kids nowadays,everyone says that there is something about this generation of kids from Africa growing tall, i am 19 years old,in North America and i play college basketball. I was 6 ft 5 when i got here 2 years ago, now i am almost 6 ft 9 with a wingspan i.e long arms of 7 ft 4. Everyone likes tall people i will say and i get attention and respect wherever i go. I have friends that are still in Lagos who are 6 ft 6,7,8,9,10,11!!, thats whatsupp!!
haba kids 11 fts bros reduce na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2010
Jezzybrown:

haba kids 11 fts bros reduce na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you'll find he means height ranging from 6'6" - 6'11".
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Jezzybrown(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2010
yeah my mistake
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Sagamite(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2010
More nescient arguments here as usual. People refuse to do basic research and verify their arguments.

Average Nigerian male height is 5'10"? So basically Nigerians are on average as tall as Westerners and even taller than the British and Americans?

Averages within each developed country falls mainly between 5'8" and 5'11" (the top range is actually when only youths [under 25s, that are getting taller] are measured, otherwise it is 5'8" and 5'10"wink, so I can guarantee you that Nigeria's will be below that.

Apparently the Nigerian height on Wiki was measurement of heights of 5000 random Nigerians. If you want to dispute it, then structure and qualify your arguments and talk about your urban prism view of height.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401979.64.html#msg5563790

One retard (Ted Bundy) even claimed average height in Nigeria is 6'0" - 6'2. Bloody slowpoke!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Areaboy2(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2010
YAY!! i'm 6'2", what did i win cheesy
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Sagamite(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
^^^lol grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by NobiGod: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2010
I'm 6.5 inches tall and still get shun by girls. To me doesn't mean anything. . .what matters is your game/swagga.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by queeneve: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2010
Nobi,

Just because you fugged does not equate anything, ANYBODY CAN GET LAID, please get overurself!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Sagamite(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
^^^ Don't say that. I have not been laid for about 15 years despite all my purposeful attempts. cry
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by mamagee3(f): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2010
Omg, Did God make Nigerian men a Certain height from other men?
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Lamii: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2010
if the girl is 5'1, then u will look tall. if she is 5'10, you will look short. it's all relative
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by queeneve: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2010
Sagamite,

You made a CHOICE NOT TO FUGG, not that you can't get none, BELIEVE ME YOU CAN GET SOME IF YOU REALLY WANT IT, sex is contagious once it out there, IT OUT THERE!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2010
^^^ Nah, I have tried, sweated, busted my lungs, sprayed my lyrics and e aint just happening. Somtiniswrong! cry cry cry cry
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by queeneve: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2010
Awwww, I have a friend though, she can't have kids, but she will appreciate you! Interested?
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Sagamite(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2010
Nah, I wouldn't subject her to my ugliness, it is not fair. wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.