Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? (9009 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) / We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by hackney(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2009
Like selena said : O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D
O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D O.C.D

lmao.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Seun(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2009
I'd rather my "clean"  guy tells me, "Kech, go clean up where you ate? I told you I don't like that"
Eww, he's not your dad.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by tboy1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2009

Hi, guys please I have a little problem with girls. Girls don't like my neat nature. I am a clean guy to the core. I just can't stay in a dirty environment. i keep my house clean everyday, dress my bed immediately I wake up. Wash my clothes and make sure everything around me is clean. But the moment girls visit and see my clean nature, they just run away with no trace.
I am not a lazy person, I do all the cleaning myself, I even go to the market to buy things and cook for myself. But what I discovered is that most girls are very lazy and are scared of maintaining my neat house. Should I reduce my cleanliness so some of these dirty girls could at least fit in? or should I continue searching for a girl who is like me?
Whats the big deal? Isnt this what you're meant to do anyways?
I'm sure you aint even as clean as u think u are  tongue

Any nairaland girl interested?
All dis cleanliness advert just to find a girl on NL  cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by foyeks2001(f): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2009
posakosa:

some women like manly men---- neat men but not clean FREAKS---- thats scary. undecided undecided

I had an uncle who was a so-called clean freak and he was ANNOYING--- the annoyance is enough to turn a woman off.

gbamm ,rigthly said bro
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by janedoe(f): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
@ topic,you cook and clean too?Mother!I've found the flesh of my flesh, grin
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Macgreat(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2009
;d
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
in my opnion, its better to be on the side of cleanliness and grooming than on the side of filth and disheveled
appearance and comportment. Those who would be turned off by your grooming style and appearance are not on your path.
Wish them well and move on. smiley
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2009
^^ the fact that he said he's a neat freak doesnt automatically mean anyone who doesnt match his cleaning habits is filthy.

As well as liking their house to be permanently clean, a neat freak likes to have every element of their life tidy and in order. Unlike people with OCD neat freaks do not repetitively and obsessively clean things but they also can get upset when something is out of order because order equals control, hence security.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=neat%20freak

eg

vaccuuming your house five times a day and making your guess put on slippers at the front door when they come in.

now, cleanliness is important, but as with everything else, excessiveness is not good. Unless you have a health problem which requires every speck of dust be removed from your house. Allergies for example.

However, girls of NL- you've been warned. Try to be tidier when you visit your boyfriend.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by slap1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2009
Hi, guys please I have a little problem with girls. Girls don't like my neat nature. I am a clean guy to the core. I just can't stay in a dirty environment. i keep my house clean everyday, dress my bed immediately I wake up. Wash my clothes and make sure everything around me is clean. But the moment girls visit and see my clean nature, they just run away with no trace.

I am not a lazy person, I do all the cleaning myself, I even go to the market to buy things and cook for myself. But what I discovered is that most girls are very lazy and are scared of maintaining my neat house. Should I reduce my cleanliness so some of these dirty girls could at least fit in? or should I continue searching for a girl who is like me? Any nairaland girl interested?

once again, i hold dat u r hidin something. i even find it difficult to believe that some people believe wat u posted and r replying accordingly. guy, r u interested in findin a babe or wat?
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by koolchicco: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2009
ayinisong:

I am not a lazy person, I do all the cleaning myself, I even go to the market to buy things and cook for myself. But what I discovered is that most girls are very lazy and are scared of maintaining my neat house. Should I reduce my cleanliness so some of these dirty girls could at least fit in? or should I continue searching for a girl who is like me? Any nairaland girl interested?

. .Leaves more to be desired!
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by nich(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2009
@ OP,
life's loaded with various spices. i'm sure u aint the only one in dat class. u might need to upgrade some peeps though. wink

singing: . . . said we chilling on the rooftop . . . the water keeps running & it wont stop . . .
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Escokajan(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2009
Ar u sure it's a proper cleansing. U may fink u ar cleaning when u ar doing it the other way round. May call 4 inspection to certify ur purity after cleaning. Who knws, it may just occur to u that u ar messing up things around u, and stil fink u ar neatly orderly.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by emoses(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2009
i have not seen what i'm looking for at this site. that is sugar mummy
my phone number are 08059592310, 07033962654., any body with an idea on how i can get one should please do so.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by frank317: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2009
It has been discovered that people with OCD have personality issues and the act of cleanliness is a means to escape, reject or cover up these issues.

most of them are selfish, mean, and wicked. some have been found to be serial killers, masochists and sadists

so girls beware
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2009
SO their is a thread like this on NL when guys have argued up to about 24 pages on another thread that they are not meant to be involved with chores.
NL is amazing.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2009
Uhm.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by centnaira: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2009
u could be suffering from a disease.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by r231(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2009
hmmm
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by jkpretty(f): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2009
yes of course your girls will runaway, not because they are dirty, but because like me for example will always prefer a man that knows my worth. A man who is averagly neat would appreciate a woman who is neater. i don't like a man to be better than me when it comes to domestic issues, his appreciation of the woman is usually greater than one who believes he knows all.

So @ Poster u being the overtly neat guy, would scare a woman like me because, u would naturally carry ur clean spirit around you that, u would believe not one can make ur place neater. U would hardly ever appreciate a woman's effort in making u happi as per cleaniness.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by zmurda(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
obsessive cleaning disorder,
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by speaker7: 12:55am On Dec 03, 2009
Nigerian caught with fake dollars,
http://texterz.com/index.php?topic=224.0
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by topup: 1:54am On Dec 03, 2009
It's SO NOT OCD!! I do the same thing, I was raised in a house without HOUSE GIRLS, where my brother and sister had to make sure that we cleaned up after ourselves.

Some adults still struggle to do this.

I guess some people prefer to do a big clean after they've messed everything up, this reminds me of my roommate, who splatters food into the microwave and then every 2 weeks will de-scum it, whilst for me I'll wipe away any spills when I take my food out.

I think cleaning after yourself is a great thing, a guy like you would make cleaning and living in the home much more restful.

What's wrong with that??
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 03, 2009
I think most people are responding to his tone in the first post.

Nothing wrong with being clean, but he comes across as obsessive, with the way he worded the thread.

Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Princek12(m): 2:57am On Dec 03, 2009
the girls are running away because they feel they won't have work to do at home. some girls need to be put to work.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by baby4u2(f): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2009
@OP, check yourself. You may be irritating them, its good to be clean but not to a fault. I am clean and tidy too but i try not to irritate people with it. CHECK YOURSELF and ask your close friend to analyze you.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by jaxxy(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2009
my opinion for u is girls not like guys dat come across a perfect as much as day wud wat a great guy cos no one really is. it raises abit of an alarm. it gud 2 be clean bt dont overdo it cos dats boring or plain annoying.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by otukpo(f): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2009
Nothing wrong with u being a clean freak but its possible u have some other irritating attitude around u. I love cleanliness and i wld appreciate it highly in a guy, but wont stay if he irritates me in other ways.
Maybe ur cleanliness also makes u too proud.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by san26dy(f): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2009
@ OP. Dn't change who you are just because of some girl. When the right girl comes along, she will def adjust.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by deucelaw: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2009
How clean can u be that girls will run away from you, cleaniless will only attract even the laziest and dirtiest, pls say something else.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Toonice(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2009
[color=#990000]Abeg try wait 4 ur girl. All those one u are seen 4 now are bundle of Bullshit. Those girls that cant even watch their pant. Dont worry ur Destiny girl is on way just be patient. That is all[/color]
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by chosen04(f): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2009
ayinisong:

Any nairaland girl interested?

Why end a good story with a bad question?

quote author=ayinisong link=topic=359642.msg5025453#msg5025453 date=1259613737]
Wash my clothes and make sure everything around me is clean. But the moment girls visit and see my clean nature, they just run away with no trace. [quote][/quote]

Why not forget the big Picture and take notes of the little details. I believe there are little details that make the ladies to "RUN WITHOUT TRACE". Its not cos of the big picture you are trying to present.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by hettie26th: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2009
My ex was just like you or maybe a bit worse, he would spend any free time he has cleaning up his house, he wakes up earlier than i do and drags me out of bed just so he could change the sheets and straighten up the bed but then i would still go back to sleep, we make plans all week about how we would spend the weekend together but as i soon as i arrive at his appartment thats when he remembers he needs to take out all the items in his fridge and clean them one by one, wipe his leather chairs and electronics, wash his car and clean his bathroom.
Not even a dirty spoon can ever be spoted in his sink. i thought it was really nice at first but i realized he was spending too much time obsessing about being neat but i still loved him very much, even when we had serious things to talk about he would rather clean up first and by the time he's done he'd beg me to let him sleep for a few mins but it always takes longer than that cos he'd be so tired from all the cleaning up, most of the time our weekends go the same boring way. the good part was that he never let me do anything for him cos he felt i wouldnt do it to his satisfaction, sometimes i would make the bed in a very nice way to me but he would come in and pull off the sheets and do it again so i didnt even bother anymore, i would just wake up and enjoy the luxury of his apartment without having to do anything, he isnt also the food type so i was never bothered about cooking, i could make pancakes in the morning and that would be it for the day, we would just pick on junk from the fridge or order a takeout from a nearby eatery.
I didnt really mind his weird neat ways cos i knew that it was just his nature and i tried to also be neater than i normally would for him, like i would have to keep things in the exact same place i found them, he always knew when i touched anything no matter how hard i tried to cover it up, it was fun being with him though, we always used to laugh about his weirdness but eventually broke up for a totally different reason. so dont worry poster im sure you'l find someone that'l love u the way u are even if she isnt like you. no woman even wants a sexist man who cant do anything for himself as long as theres a woman anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up / My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.