Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? (9011 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) / We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Enoyoh: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2009
Guy why did you call the girls dirty?
if you really want a girl to stay with you considering your nature,
I advise that if you get a girl you are sure you like, sit her down, tell her
your kind of person and give her time to learn to adjust.

They are alot of very neat girls out there, may be you are yet to
meet your girl.

I wish you the best in life
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by victorazy(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2009
Enoyoh:

Guy why did you call the girls dirty?
if you really want a girl to stay with you considering your nature,
I advise that if you get a girl you are sure you like, sit her down, tell her
your kind of person and give her time to learn to adjust.

They are alot of very neat girls out there, may be you are yet to
meet your girl.

I wish you the best in life

no mind the guy. y wount dey leave, when he will be abusing them "look at wat u've done to my bed, look at how u has mesedup my kitchen" just sit her down and explain how u feel wenever u see ur environs mesedup.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2009
ah, at last one of those girls are speaking out! grin
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Areoni(f): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
continue with your neatness you will still beat a clean girl and hates dirty
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Areoni(f): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2009
continue with your neatness you will meet a clean girl and hates dirty
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Areoni(f): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
continue with your neatness you will meet a clean girl that hates dirty
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by stede(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
you too 2 dirty, try to be clean, @ least once in a year
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by ayobase(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2009
hope u are not obsessed with being clean!
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by smakcad(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2009
maybe u r vry conscious like my dad does.but reall it could scare plp frm u depending on how u do it.just dont make it look like u r too righteous and other plp are sinners.do it and keep it to u.then if u need a clean girl.they r not scarce.just explain wt u want and c if they can cope with u.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by lostgirl: 12:11am On Dec 05, 2009
maybe the ladies are afraid that your extreme cleanliness is and exhibition of your need to be in total control. do an exercise, the next time you invite a lady over leave a shirt or pair of pants laying across your bed or in a place that she would see it. The rest of your place can be as clean as you like. Just leave that one misplaced item. See how she reacts and see how it makes you feel.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by ebuwa101(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
NO COMMENT!! Boy and i thought i was clean
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by edoyad(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2009
@ i'm joinin lord Reed in asking you what happened to the house girl that was seducing you ? Did you move out of your sisters place into an apartment with her ? LOLs
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by champredd(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
Anyone who can't stand who you are should not be with u, running away from u is just saving u future pain. Patience is golden.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by CHIMUMMY(f): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2009
I want to say its good to be neat but not to a fault. And try not to spell it out so much to ur girls cos we dont like that.
it makes one feels dirty.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by bustem(f): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
I love neat people.But i feel that the reason for their running away may be either of this reasons:maybe u look down on people who are not as neat as you are, maybe you don't tell people in a polite manner to put things in order. And I know many girls like guys that are neat but u av to look at what u are not doing right or u ask some of them for their reason for running so u come to a conclusion.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
why is it that most ladies are so dirty and lousy?
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by koolchicco: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2009
George_D:

why is it that most ladies are so dirty and lousy?

'Cos they are lazy and shameless.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by kxta: 12:29am On Dec 06, 2009
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by nas00(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2009
@Poster: It best when u're a clean guy. Let nobody run u down!

I personally can't stand a dirty (or disorganised) environment for long. Sometimes i feel body ache or headache when my house is in disarray. I can't read in a dirty room. On the other hand, i feel well in a neat environment (even when i'm sick). I can think more clearly, and i'm happy even if i'm broke.

My friends, guys and ladies alike, have said things like: "u're a clean guy", "are u sure dis isn't OCD?", "I love this place (mostly ladies)", "see enjoyment", "i don't think we'll make good roommates" etc etc  ,

However, i have this to say: U could patiently explain to d lady u love how dirty environs turn u off whilst acknowledging the fact that that is not to say she's dirty (even if she is). If she loves u, she'd be willing to adjust and this u can both achieve over time. If she however proves to be incorrigible, then i rest my case grin

Nothing do u sha smiley
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2009
koolchicco:

[/b]

'Cos they are lazy and shameless.

you just spoke my mind! grin
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Pweety4me(f): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Post there is nothing wrong with being super clean or in other words a clean freak!maybe u over do it a lil bit and u said that they are "dirty gurls" so how on earth will they be able 2 fit in with ur clean nature?they would probbaly just feel out of place and uncomfortable by d way y is it a necessity 4 u 2 have a gurl?that u will start changing urself and d way u do ur things better just try looking 4 ur type or 4 those that will actually appreciate u or better still focus on the things that are most important 2 u rite now chow! smiley
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Xionez(m): 1:41am On Dec 07, 2009
I dont believe dis,
Ar u stayin in lagos and do u catch a bus or do u have ya own ride?
You think u ar clean,huh?, well i got a CLEAN news 4 u, U are not 79% CLEAN!!! as long as
1. u ar a Nigerian(show me 1 truly clean Nigerian,i would show u 1000's likely places which he 4got to 'CLEAN'.
2. D human body plays da beautiful hostess to every tom,dick & bacteria which it squats, not squats, SUPER GLUES T0.Submit urself to a Microbiologist,by d time 2min has elapsed,she would hav shown u enuf 'permanent' squatters on ur hands alone to make u think twice about d word CLEAN
3. Not to be cynical,ar u just tryin to portray urself as clean just 2 hook to some Nairalandladies.If u ar, den there is no use pokin me head in dis thread!
4. Wot do u mean by d word CLEAN?!, i kno wot it is but do u really kno wot it is
5. There is a general rule which says, NOBODY IS AS CLEAN AS A BRAND NEW WHISTLE.

if anyone has a problem with point 3,if ur 18 and below,CHOP SHIT!!!!,if u ar 18 - 27,d hands ar in ur face,if u ar 28-100,Baba,dis is a free world,im just statin d obvious!
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
looks like pweety is one of those! grin
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by uglyBetty1(f): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
I had a boyfriend like that when i was serving. He was a neat freak. He can clean his house many times in a day, he has a habit of walking around on bare feet. looking for what- SAND, once he notice sand, he will start sweeping. he will not allow you to enter his house with your shoe or slippers on. If by mistake, you wear your slippers, he must complain so that you will know.

Aftercooking he makes sure that no plates is in the sink before resting, infact he can't stand a dirty environment.
It is ok to be neat, but not to freak somebody out or you complain at the slightest dirt in your house.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by mitchyy(f): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2009
I wudnt advice u to cut down on ur cleanliness.i guess uve been associating with the wrong sort of gurls.
Am not neat to a fault,neither am i dirty,but i always appreciate neat guys becus i just stand the dirty ones.they are repulsive.
Just kip on being who you are and i knw definitely u'l find a gurl who wudnt mind if ure freaking neat!
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
forget the dirty girls, simple!
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2009
ok. what's with the updates?
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by ANGELMARIA: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2009
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU ARE COS IT'S STRANGE TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE STILL SOME VERY NEAT GUYS 'ROUND OK.CLERALY I APPREACIATE '"CLEAN"' GUYS TO THE BONE N I'D SAY PLEASE KIP IT UP.CIAO,
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Eaglebabe: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
Forget women,We need ur services in cleaning this our country.Think of it and God will bless u as u do so.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2009
are you suggesting he applies for nafdac dg? grin
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by kodewrita(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2010
@Poster , simply be willing to expect other humans to be LESS PERFECT.

Its like a first class student who is so unrealistic as to only want to marry or go out with another first class student. Its people like that who marry at 35. If you relax a little or better stilll design your home in a way thats easy to clean so she wont get on your nerves too much.

You Do Need TO Relax a Little.

Its interesting that dating women has a way of highlighting your weaknesses and sometimes removing them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now / Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? / Different Types Of P*ssi*s Alive (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.