Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Babatunde Fashola For President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola For President (13458 Views)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2009
software:

pls give peace a chance

Mr Mediator, who said Peace doesn't have chance? Watch it ooo. Nur be you i dey follow talk grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by software(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
Mr. Cartha:

These guyz are IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

their fight no end oo. am checking out, let them kill themselves,
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by software(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

Mr Mediator, who said Peace doesn't have chance? Watch it ooo. Nur be you i dey follow talk grin

dont let me bounce on u oooo. i am very bloody, okay? tongue tongue grin angry angry angry
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by software(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2009
better
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
we still need him in Lagos-amen.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

kini idiot bastard yi nso?
Kini ewure bastard yi nso.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
software:

better

OK, SORRY OO, I DO NOT KNOW YOU ARE BLOODY, BUT I DO NOT KNOW BLOODY PEOPLE WANTS FASHOLA TO BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT. BLOODY PEOPLE FULL FOR IRAQ, YOU GO FIT JOIN THEM grin grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Kini ewure bastard yi nso.

AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN? TRADING WORDS WITH WOMAN? YOU BE THE REAL EWURE. YOU NUR DEY LOOK AT YOUR BEARD, E RESEMBLE OUR HE-GOAT BEARD, YOU UGLY NO BE SMALL
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2009

FreshMoney posing with his girloatfriend.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by smithman: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2009
wiv Fash man naija will be alot beta, k
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Eziachi: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

WE KNOW WHAT IGBOS DO, THEY LOOT AND LOOT AND EMBEZZLE OUR MONEY, NIGERIA MONEY! WHY?!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOUR CURSES,EXPLETIVES ON GOOD NIGERIANS LIKE US SHOULD BE RE CATAPULTED TO YOUR STUPID HEAD, A TYPICAL IGBO HEAD, TYPICAL BIAFRAN HEAD grin[/b]

You mean Igbos like Tafa Balogun and Bode George? I think you got  point there.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nchara: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2009
Nchara, are u deaf? Don't you listen to CNN? One of the most wanted men in USA, is he not an igbo? Go ask your dad to tell you more

There are 18 most wanted Nigerians in the US and all, I mean all, are Yoruba. I hope you are not one of them.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

FreshMoney posing with his girloatfriend.

thank God, you just revealed yourself
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by software(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

OK, SORRY OO, I DO NOT KNOW YOU ARE BLOODY, BUT I DO NOT KNOW BLOODY PEOPLE WANTS FASHOLA TO BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT. BLOODY PEOPLE FULL FOR IRAQ, YOU GO FIT JOIN THEM grin grin

do u still want me to bounce on u?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2009
Eziachi:

WHEN REAL MEN ARE TALKING , IDIOTS SHOULD SHUT THAT Bleep UP!

THIEVES LIKE Andy Uba,Orji Kalu ,Nnmani ,Dora Ogbulafor  grin grin ARE IGBOS, AREN'T THEY? I DON LAUGH TIRE grin grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Eziachi: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

Idiot, as you want , I will give it to you. Onitsha Aloy, remember you are one of the stupid instigators that pioneered the issue of tribalism. I solely instruct you to go into a bottomless cesspool yourself. Forward Nigeria forever! It is an undeserved pity  that you are counted among brainy Nigerians, you should have got lost and vanished in your so-called Biafra war, are you not a proud Biafran? Come off it, you are not a Nigerian, and I still re state, no Igbo for president until 2080. Igbo hasn't contributed anything to Nigeria but war, Biafra war. Aloy you should get a life

I think you another good point, I think, maybe the likes of Chioma AJUNWA should return the Olympic gold she won for Nigeria back to the IOC. The same Nigeria Sam Okwaraji died playing for them without even a decent burial or commermoration of his name. What contribution is bigger than one losing his own life for a cause? I wonder what you have contributed as a person.
With a friend like you, who needs an enermy and you will be th first to shout one Nigeria from the roof top. COMEDIAN!!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by software(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

thank God, you just revealed yourself

chairman u look handsome with your goat girl friend.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nchara: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

WHEN REAL MEN ARE TALKING , IDIOTS SHOULD SHUT THAT Bleep UP!

THIEVES LIKE Andy Uba,Orji Kalu ,Nnmani ,Dora Ogbulafor  grin grin ARE IGBOS, AREN'T THEY? I DON LAUGH TIRE grin grin

Have you seen EFCC list? 100 Yoruba, 10 Igbo
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2009
software:

do u still want me to bounce on u?

WHO BE THIS ONE? YOU THINK SEY I RESEMBLE YOUR BACKYARD GIRLFRIEND WEY YOU DEY BOUNCE ON? YOU NUR DEY LOOK FACE, U CHOP WINCH  cool
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nchara: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2009
What has Yoruba contributed except looting by both male and female. Every hausa and Igbo (fewer) that are corrupt have been associated with Yoruba.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2009
[color=#770077][/color]@ topic.

That was the exact thing I said, but nobody knows tomorrow. Let's just pray that the right person we need (and this person must have zero tolerance for corruption) surface in due season.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
software:

chairman u look handsome with your goat girl friend.

You have been infected with 'LUNACY'. Yaba left needs housemates cool
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Eziachi: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

You should sit down there, until you have a grey hair, many women ,especially biafran(igbo) women will want to date  a Yoruba man cuz of the so called 'bride price'. I am married already; I can only spoil you so that  i can Bleep da hell out of you cool .

TPIA, You nur go  kill me with laughter. I dey laugh in Biafran grin grin hohohohoho

Please, who is this son of his mother? When you think you have seen them all in Nairaland, another one jumped out of the tree trunks. grin grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by software(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
i need to get my gun to shoot some ppl
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2009
software:

i need to get my gun to shoot some ppl

ABEG, LIKE WHO? YOU NUR TELL ME SEY U BE ARMED ROBBER? POLICE DEY LOOK FOR YOU, FOOL
Eziachi:

Please, who is this son of his mother? When you think you have seen them all in Nairaland, another one jumped out of the tree trunks. grin grin

FOOL BLABBER GIBBERISH, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PUT GLASSES ON BEFORE YOU RECOGNIZE A LUNATIC,WONDER SHALL NEVER END ON NAIRALAND
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2009

FreshMoney [standing right in white coat] posing with his Manfriend.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by blacksta(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2009
see how a good thread gets derailed?  na wa  o
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

YOU DEY WELL? THE THING DON ENTER YOUR BRAIN AGAIN? I PITY YOUR LIFE.TYPICAL IGBO MADNESS, OLORIBURUKU,OLOSHI OMO
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Eziachi: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

FOOL BLABBER GIBBERISH, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PUT GLASSES ON BEFORE YOU RECOGNIZE A LUNATIC,WONDER SHALL NEVER END ON NAIRALAND

This thread was meant to be an intelligent discussion for sane people about Gov Fashola and presidency of Nigeria butt with your capital letter ranting, you turned it into Yoruba/Igbo war or nympho ranting. And well, congratulation because you have succeeded.  I wonder how you managed your WAEC with those capital letters or is that the only way they thought you how to write?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

why not sell your goats in business section, onyeara.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney (m)
God's own Country- NAIJA!

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President
« #155 on: Today at 09:31:46 PM »

Quote from: Aloy~Emeka on Today at 09:26:25 PM

YOU DEY WELL? THE THING DON ENTER YOUR BRAIN AGAIN? I PITY YOUR LIFE.TYPICAL IGBO MADNESS, OLORIBURUKU,OLOSHI OMO

Dem fit each other grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
Eziachi:

does the word PROSECUTED  mean anything to you?

or werent you and yours crowing like cows when Bode George was sentenced to kirikiri?

You think its like the drug business where you  people "arrange" to have yourselves immune from scrutiny until you eventually kill each other off?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yakubu Yusuf Rearrested Over Police Pension Scheme / How To Defeat Boko Haram: A Message To Nigerian Security Services / Manashe Ehile: Aregbesola’s Ex-Aide Launches Mobilisation Group For Osinbajo