Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 (48590 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Playa0ne: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
zionmade:

RETARD for ur info dat meeting was in USA. I think u know better dan dem. For the Americans themselves to believe in miracles den u must ask urself, am i wiser dan dem or am i just foolish?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Stupid man...their are stupid people like you everywhere! Now you know...Now runaway!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
NaijaTalkTown:
You guys are amazing! I mean someone asked a rational question and your reply is in form of a question? What has Islam got to do with a pastor claiming that smoke was coming from the ground? Even Wiz Khalifa no fit talk that kind thing. Instead of you to use your brain, you are trying to find a way to pin this to Islam.

Now get small sense. D person who asked dat question wanted to know why seun always like attacking christians alone and never says anything about Muslims even though he is an atheist.
No matter d answer u give d op he will still say its a lie, so we who are mostly present in most of his meetings and have seen greater things than these even in benin where the rain was falling and most persons were getting healed would just have to keep silent

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Playa0ne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Stupid man...their are stupid people like you everywhere! Now you know...Now runaway!
Now u know at least u shud be ashamed dat those white guys are stupid and yet ur wise terroorist brothers cant achieve anything close to wat they have achieved
Also for ur info south Africa president attends all pastor chris meeting in South africa, he is also stupid
I can see ur level of fatuousness idioooot

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by fm4real2k6(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Boss13:

So what are you trying to say? That your prayer was so hot that it resulted to flames or the doctor just noticed something else or you just made it up.

Nobody can last in a room filled with smoke for 15minutes except that room is very well ventilated to allow the smoke to disperse out of the room. When there is fire, what kills people is the smoke not the fire. To have this man claim people became healed is just annoying

Christians make una try dey fear God.

The things of the spirit will always sound "Stupid" in the mind of a carnal man like you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by neocortex: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Vikkie14:
Can you kindly expasiate to us the technology employed Mr Random?? If not, Be quiet FOREVER...

Magicians always have a trick up their sleeve.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Playa0ne: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
zionmade:

Now u know at least u shud be ashamed dat those white guys are stupid and yet ur wise terroorist brothers cant achieve anything close to wat they have achieved
Also for ur info south Africa president attends all pastor chris meeting in South africa, he is also stupid
I can see ur level of fatuousness idioooot

You need a reorientation, I recommend you start learning again from Kindergarten your handlers have not done a good job at bringing you up.
Bein white or brown does not make one smart, I am smarter than a host of white people you see as Gods, (evident in the sensitive position i hold in a fortune 500 company in a temperate region). I tell you as a traveled and experienced man, kid, there are a handful of dull and stupid Caucasians like you everywhere, the only difference is that in the temperate regions the percentage of stupid people is very small unlike in Africa. So while dumb Caucasians like you are praying waiting for the impossible to happen, a large percentage of the population mostly agnostic or atheist are researching and finding solutions to the societal problems.
You are brazenly ignorant. The President of SA is going to the wankers church for political reasons. He is tapping into what the dull majority of the SA people believe in. Your money hungry GO also opened his church/business to take money from your likes. The joke is on you and your likes because your GO, the politicians and most of these persons who run a church or go to them for endorsement have a defined motive. Whats your plan? MAGA! for how long will you leave your abilities untapped and continue to pay?
I advice you to split your tithe into two-folds, give one fold to your money hungry jerry curl masturbating general overseer, before he invokes the wrath of your god to devour your life, save the other half until you can afford a trip outside Nigeria. It would make you a little smarter but i am afraid that would not be sufficient because you are very far from the general accepted threshold of human sound reasoning...infact, get some one to fill your visa for you when you want to travel because with the way you reason you would definitely not get a visa. Go look for your mates, time is money here!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by dorox(m): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
petra1:

I came in 1991 and heard from people who were there. I can get them to come respond. Also somebody here said it's a smoke machine . That can't be true . We used our first ever smoke machine in badagry about 10years later in ASCON badagry . One of our senior pastor !pastor TT even joked about it. Saying something like " for those of you who had been eager to see smoke we talked about ,come and see smoke o" he laughed then said this one is a machine smoke "

There's one BRO Kunle who was there . He was my senior in school .hes no longer in our ministry . He used to sing . His response will be objective "for or against" his line 08060883772. I wanted to ask him to come an register so that he could give his version but his line was off. I checked on WhatsApp and saw that he was online yesterday. So I haven't talked with him yet . Anyone can try later

I have just spoken to Bro Kunle, he said that though a lot of miracles happened on that day he can't remember any incidence involving smoke emanating from the ground or elsewhere.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by petra1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Boss13:

So what are you trying to say? That your prayer was so hot that it resulted to flames or the doctor just noticed something else or you just made it up.
Nobody can last in a room filled with smoke for 15minutes except that room is very well ventilated to allow the smoke to disperse out of the room. When there is fire, what kills people is the smoke not the fire. To have this man claim people became healed is just annoying

.Its not ordinary smoke it's a cloud of glory which looks like smoke .It does happen . Even in bible days

1Kings 8:10-11 (KJV Strong's)
10 And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the Lord, 11 So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by MrNeyo: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
abdulaz:

That's if there is one.
He was talking to CHRISTIANS...not you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by monalicious(f): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Boss13:

Christians make una try dey fear God.
True, smoke kills. But our God is d one who uses d foolish to confirm d wise. He was the ne use used a stick to pull up an axe head from the base of a water body, he works in mysterious ways, and whether or not you believe this, He is still God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Playa0ne:

You need a reorientation, I recommend you start learning again from Kindergarten your handlers have not done a good job at bringing you up.
Bein white or brown does not make one smart, I am smarter than a host of white people you see as Gods, (evident in the sensitive position i hold in a fortune 500 company in a temperate region). I tell you as a traveled and experienced man, kid, there are a handful of dull and stupid Caucasians like you everywhere, the only difference is that in the temperate regions the percentage of stupid people is very small unlike in Africa. So while dumb Caucasians like you are praying waiting for the impossible to happen, a large percentage of the population mostly agnostic or atheist are researching and finding solutions to the societal problems.
You are brazenly ignorant. The President of SA is going to the wankers church for political reasons. He is tapping into what the dull majority of the SA people believe in. Your money hungry GO also opened his church/business to take money from your likes. The joke is on you and your likes because your GO, the politicians and most of these persons who run a church or go to them for endorsement have a defined motive. Whats your plan? MAGA! for how long will you leave your abilities untapped and continue to pay?
I advice you to split your tithe into two-folds, give one fold to your money hungry jerry curl masturbating general overseer, before he invokes the wrath of your god to devour your life, save the other half until you can afford a trip outside Nigeria. It would make you a little smarter but i am afraid that would not be sufficient because you are very far from the general accepted threshold of human sound reasoning...infact, get some one to fill your visa for you when you want to travel because with the way you reason you would definitely not get a visa. Go look for your mates, time is money here!

Dnt worry for u to Come on NL and start composing ur CV wen no one advertised a vacancy shows how lowly u are. It shows ur level anyway because mediocrities make d loudest noise.
For Pst Chris no president in d world can ever organize a meeting and get an attendance of 2. 5 million like he has done. Does is still pain u dat the high gatherings are those organized by d church
. Guy u re an idioott and a stuupid one for dat matter i wonder how many countries u have entered dat u will come here and start masturbating ur ego
Yes i give my tithe how does it concern. Cant u foolishly stick ur nose to ur 500 companies. Useless simianistic creature.
Moreover my kids are older dan ur parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Playa0ne: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
zionmade:

Dnt worry for u to Come on NL and start composing ur CV wen no one advertised a vacancy shows how lowly u are. It shows ur level anyway because mediocrities make d loudest noise.
For Pst Chris no president in d world can ever organize a meeting and get an attendance of 2. 5 million like he has done. Does is still pain u dat the high gatherings are those organized by d church
. Guy u re an idioott and a stuupid one for dat matter i wonder how many countries u have entered dat u will come here and start masturbating ur ego
Yes i give my tithe how does it concern. Cant u foolishly stick ur nose to ur 500 companies. Useless simianistic creature.
Moreover my kids are older dan ur parents

WAIT A MAN WHO REASONS LIKE THIS HAS KIDS? HOLY SHIIT!
Those kids need to be removed from your care...you need a babysitter yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Raydans: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
mayorall:

Very very possible. I had a serious prayer with someone last year's March opposite an hospital at 2am. The Nurses on duty called the doctor to come from home that house opposite is burning and people are making noise from there. He told us the next day that he saw fire in the place, he stopped hearing noise and later the fire stopped and he went back home. Never saw this myself but its 100% alignment with my prayer points.OK
The nurse might have thought maybe something is burning inside the house due to their screams and noise of the people inside that's why he called the doctor. And when they stopped screaming, she believed they succeeded puting out the fire. It aligned with your prayer when you keep shouting fire from inside. What do you expect people outside to think
Don't get it wrong. You were not there

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by megastarjec(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
fm4real2k6:

The things of the spirit will always sound "Stupid" in the mind of a carnal man like you.

Exactly dear. And I really don't blame the canal mind because it's not meant to understand the things of the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by LordPsalm(m): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
@Seun i will suggest you respect one's religion. if you have nothing to discuss, i suggest you just shut up and stop doubting what is beyond your myopic reasoning....nonesense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
petra1:

I came in 1991 and heard from people who were there. I can get them to come respond. Also somebody here said it's a smoke machine . That can't be true . We used our first ever smoke machine in badagry about 10years later in ASCON badagry . One of our senior pastor !pastor TT even joked about it. Saying something like " for those of you who had been eager to see smoke we talked about ,come and see smoke o" he laughed then said this one is a machine smoke "

There's one BRO Kunle who was there . He was my senior in school .hes no longer in our ministry . He used to sing . His response will be objective "for or against" his line 08060883772. I wanted to ask him to come an register so that he could give his version but his line was off. I checked on WhatsApp and saw that he was online yesterday. So I haven't talked with him yet . Anyone can try later

Seun will still not believe... He never planned to
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
dorox:

I have just spoken to Bro Kunle, he said that though a lot of miracles happened on that day he can't remember any incidence involving smoke emanating from the ground or elsewhere.

1. Why should I believe you?

2. How did you ask the question?

3. 'Not remembering' isn't same as it never happened

wink
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by KingNom(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Something miraculous happened to me:
I attended an All Night Prayer Meeting in Christ Embassy Kaduna, 2012 where we prayed VERY fervidly.

When I got home and rested a bit (for about 1hr), my younger sister called my uncle (who is about my age) and myself to help her move some heavy bags in our kitchen store. The bags contained grains and other powdered food items, resulting in dust like atmosphere.

As we entered the store, she and my uncle were coughing seriously from the dust but the air was very clean to me. I had to tell them to leave the bags for me to move since they couldn't stand the dust.

I know till this day that the dust from the grains didn't affect me because of the impact (anointing) I received from the meeting

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by ibinaboonline: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Boss13:
Smoke kills people, it doesn't heal. Why do these people tell so much lies these days
Yeah, fire burns leaves too but it failed to do so when Moses saw a burning bush.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
ibinaboonline:
Yeah, fire burns leaves too but it failed to do so when Moses saw a burning bush.

They'd say it's because it's in your fairytale book.

Leave these guys till they meet Jesus someday. They'll have some serious explanations to do, which however nice it is, will never be sufficient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by jinxet2000: 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Miracles happen everyday and only the people who believe it can happen experience miracles.
Believe in the works of God and do not be misled and diverted by the events that happen around you. It is well with your soul.
Pastor Chris is a true man of God and likewise other men of God. Until you experience miracles, you would think it is manufactured. Only true men of God perform true miracles. Remember it is God that performs the miracles through his prophets.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by dumodust(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
maybe someone lighted a huge pile of weed and and it fueled an epiphany of delusions.
why tell us now after almost 20yrs...? no more legit witnesses alive to attest i guess
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by dumodust(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
KingNom:
I attended an All Night Prayer Meeting in Christ Embassy Kaduna, 2012 where we prayed VERY fervidly.

When I got home and rested a bit (for about 1hr), my younger sister called my uncle (who is about my age) and myself to help her move some heavy bags in our kitchen store. The bags contained grains and other powdered food items, resulting in dust like atmosphere.

As we entered the store, she and my uncle were coughing seriously from the dust but the air was very clean to me. I had to tell them to leave the bags for me to move since they couldn't stand the dust.

I know till this day that the dust from the grains didn't affect me because of the impact (anointing) I received from the meeting

they had allergies and you did not... case solved

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by CHARLOE(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
chloedogie:
Seun, I'm not sure this calls for a debate. Let me reply you like my pastor would. That you don't believe in the devil doesn't mean devil doesn't exist. I don't know your belief though, but I read posts here that you are an atheist. If you don't believe in miracles, leave those that do to it. My pastor will say never say the devil is not powerful. Just say as a christian you serve a God that is more powerful than him. What's your take on witches and wizards? If you think they don't exist too, I can refer you to someone. You might not just be able to share your experience here. If yahoo boys could hypnotize white people with a jazzed tortoise they are stepping on all the way from Nigeria, then I don't know why you don't want to see beyond your nose man.
U succeeded in saying nothing, Stockholm syndrome things.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by daremiarchs(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Let the fire of the Lord come down, let the smoke of the Lord fill Nairaland.. .
Smoooke fill their hearts, let them see what it means to be filled with smoke cheesy

In Jesus name we pray.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by daremiarchs(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
KingNom:

Annoiting fall on me.
Let me be able to withstand smoke.
In Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by CHARLOE(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Seun:

Do you believe that smoke came from the ground and from the sky during a Christ Embassy camp meeting and healed every single person?
Don't waste ur time, these guys can defend their pastor to any length, even if they catch their pastor on top their wives/Gf, they'll be like; 'he was doing special deliverance on her, as commanded by d holy spirit'. Stockholm syndrome comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by slurryeye: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Yea; it was a camp meeting at ekpoma. You see, Chris version of Christianity was so strange then that people gathered to witness this evangelical fire burning through the heart of a young lad down at ekpoma.

Unfortunately, some hearthens were smoking weed somewhere behind the venue. The church wasn't as rich as it were so it couldnt afford the luxury of an exclusive space. The free space available was partly used as a rendezvous for weed smokers.

So that faithful day, as the saints gathered to seek the face of the lord, the ganja smokers gathered too, b'cos they were also the children of God. When the saints lifted holy hands in one accord, the smokes from the weed was reaching out too to high heavens as sweet smelling sacrifice. Then came this extatic moment, when the venue was puffed up with ganja smoke emanating from all corners of the venue.

The smoke was soo visible and I am sure lots of peeps must have seen it. It enveloped the audience and in its usual characteristic, got peeps high and freenzy. I don't know about peeps getting healed though, but if you've ever gotten high on weed, you will understand the feeling of 'nothing is imposible'.

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by olawalehenry(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
I remember about 4years ago, while I was serving as a Corper in Anambra State, We had our Rural Rugged(NCCF) then, during the program while the prayer was going hotter and hotter, some female friends of mine were afraid of moving closer to me saying that there was smoke coming off from my head, and that scared them away, my friends God's Power is still in action today......
"And these signs shall follow them that believe"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.