Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 (48589 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by LordPsalm(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Better listen to the message and grasp something very important than to try falsifying what you know nothing about. Seun abi wetin dem dey call you sef
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by HardMirror(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
zionmade:

Now u know at least u shud be ashamed dat those white guys are stupid and yet ur wise terroorist brothers cant achieve anything close to wat they have achieved
Also for ur info south Africa president attends all pastor chris meeting in South africa, he is also stupid
I can see ur level of fatuousness idioooot
If whites where not so stupid, we won't even have yahoo boys nicking them off. So why can't pastors make some bucks off their stvpidity too?

Yes south african president is stvpid, I am 100% sure of that.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by HardMirror(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Gombs:

1. Why should I believe you?
2. How did you ask the question?
3. 'Not remembering' isn't same as it never happened
wink
Lol People deceiving people. All hail the liars
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by HardMirror(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
KingNom:
Something miraculous happened to me:
I attended an All Night Prayer Meeting in Christ Embassy Kaduna, 2012 where we prayed VERY fervidly.

When I got home and rested a bit (for about 1hr), my younger sister called my uncle (who is about my age) and myself to help her move some heavy bags in our kitchen store. The bags contained grains and other powdered food items, resulting in dust like atmosphere.

As we entered the store, she and my uncle were coughing seriously from the dust but the air was very clean to me. I had to tell them to leave the bags for me to move since they couldn't stand the dust.

I know till this day that the dust from the grains didn't affect me because of the impact (anointing) I received from the meeting
Gas mask of the spirit

It was used effectively in WWII. The anointing made christian soldiers invincible. Even bullets could not kill them. They walked through the german gas chambers and came out alive

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by HardMirror(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
daremiarchs:
Let the fire of the Lord come down, let the smoke of the Lord fill Nairaland.. .
Smoooke fill their hearts, let them see what it means to be filled with smoke cheesy

In Jesus name we pray.
Amen!
Yes lord!
Smoke us like hausas smoke fish.
Smoke us lord until we get lung cancer of the spirit

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by HardMirror(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
olawalehenry:
I remember about 4years ago, while I was serving as a Corper in Anambra State, We had our Rural Rugged(NCCF) then, during the program while the prayer was going hotter and hotter, some female friends of mine were afraid of moving closer to me saying that there was smoke coming off from my head, and that scared them away, my friends God's Power is still in action today......
"And these signs shall follow them that believe"
Carry the fire on your head to sambisa forest. Or better still start a restaurant and use the fire on your head to cook. Stop wasting this precious power. I wonder what is wrong with you all, you have powers but don't use them to benefit yourself or humanity! Haba!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 1:22am On Feb 07, 2017
HardMirror:

If whites where not so stupid, we won't even have yahoo boys nicking them off. So why can't pastors make some bucks off their stvpidity too?

Yes south african president is stvpid, I am 100% sure of that.
Now there is no country dat pastor chris would host a program with less dan 50000 in attendance even in arab countries if he is permitted
He held one in ghana last year with their president and parliamentarians in attendance with over a 100000 ghana is stupid
Last two year he packed out d coca cola dome in uk with police coming 24hrs before d program to prevent more persons from entering d venue. UK is stupid
It happened in lagos with over 3.5million in attendance lagosians are stupid
It happened in Portharcourt with over 2. 5 million in attendance Portharcourt is stupid
He packed up a stadium in canada canadians are stupid
Bro its u dat cannot successfully summon all ur family members to ur house dat is d only wise person i see here. I wish to be brainwashed by such a man who has more dan 10million followers worldwide. I wish to be brainwashed by a man who wrote a book that iscurrently translated in over 600 languages. If mark Zuckerberg organize a meeting today with all his wealth he wont even be able to pack half of the National stadium

Look at u whose CV is not even qualified enof to be employed to pack Pst Chris shoes or even be his gateman. Go and get a life and stop dying in mediocrity
Now dnt try to tell me i dnt follow bible anymore bla bla bla bla i will just open ur nyash
As for seun he is not even qualified to work in d Pst Chris online website. Talkless of coming anywhere close to Pst Chris

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by flejnr(f): 2:25am On Feb 07, 2017
Seun:
When Pastor Chris ministered at Benny Hinn's church, he spoke of a 1989 camp meeting in which smoke filled the hall and healed everyone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAGA0Xw4FTk (the story starts around 11:00)

This is an amazing story. The visible smoke! Every case of down's syndrome, sickle cell anemia, amputation, albinism, HIV/AIDS, etc in the entire assembly instantly cured! Every pair of reading glasses in the hall rendered useless! Anyone who witnessed it would never forget it.

Do you believe it really happened, though? Can anyone who was at the camp meeting in question corroborate the pastor's story?

Yes i said it thankGod you knew about it, am tired of always arguing with my brother that living in bondage is not the first nollywood movie, i also heard it was directed by seun egbegbe, please is the part 3 and 4 now out?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2017
HardMirror:

Lol
People deceiving people.
All hail the liars

You're the Father of all lies like your granddaddy the devil.

You remember your thread of lies corroborated by Seun, who refused to acknowledge you lied even after undeniable facts are laid bare.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by HardMirror(m): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2017
zionmade:

Now there is no country dat pastor chris would host a program with less dan 50000 in attendance even in arab countries if he is permitted
He held one in ghana last year with their president and parliamentarians in attendance with over a 100000 ghana is stupid
Last two year he packed out d coca cola dome in uk with police coming 24hrs before d program to prevent more persons from entering d venue. UK is stupid
It happened in Portharcourt with over 2. 5 million in attendance Portharcourt is stupid
Bro its u dat cannot successfully summon all ur family members to ur house dat is d only wise person i see here. I wish to be brainwashed by such a man who has more dan 10million followers worldwide. I wish to be brainwashed by a man who wrote a book that iscurrently translated in over 600 languages. If mark Zuckerberg organize a meeting today with all his wealth he wont even be able to pack half of the National stadium

Look at u whose CV is not even qualified enof to be employed to pack Pst Chris shoes or even be his gateman. Go and get a life and stop dying in mediocrity
Now dnt try to tell me i dnt follow bible anymore bla bla bla bla i will just open ur nyash
As for seun he is not even qualified to work in d Pst Chris online website. Talkless of coming anywhere close to Pst Chris
Foolish people make up the majority. Don't forget people are desperate and it is only natural to fall for a snake oil sales man that presents them with "cheap" hope. Take a look at MMM. If mmm survived into this year, I am sure they would have reached at least 20million participants. People are looking for cheap escapes. And wolves like Chris will fleece them bare.
Hitler was a psycho, yet millions followed him passionately. So tell me another story.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by HardMirror(m): 6:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Gombs:

You're the Father of all lies like your granddaddy the devil.

You remember your thread of lies corroborated by Seun, who refused to acknowledge you lied even after undeniable facts are laid bare.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
So it still hurts you this much.
Guess you thought you could end Hardmirror with your petty scandal? Lol

You have to try much harder my dear
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by chloedogie(m): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2017
CHARLOE:

U succeeded in saying nothing, Stockholm syndrome things.

Two things. 1. I'm not in captivity of anyone. He asked, I answered. Why not allow him answer the few questions I asked. Mind you it's a free world. He wanted to hear opinions and I gave him one. I will be glad to hear your own view too and let's see you make a great sense and end up saying everything. 2. I succeeded in making you read it. All the same cheers.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by chloedogie(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2017
CHARLOE:

U succeeded in saying nothing, Stockholm syndrome things.

Since you resorted to abuse and bad wishes, THE LORD MOST HIGH THAT I SERVE REBUKE YOU AND MAY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION SUFFER FROM Stockholm syndrome IN THE NAME OF JESUS. AMEN.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Dokitadotun: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Do not cast your pearl before pigs. You dont need to argue with anybody. If you think it is easy to fleece people for years like you claimed Pastor Chris is doing, go and try it too now, abi you no get the brain ni? As for Seun, you always find it hard to believe spiritual things, may i ask you, who has ever seen his kidney or heart organ, yet you believe it is there inside your body becos you can see the manifestionz of those organs, the physical you are seeing is the manifestion of the spiritual.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by chloedogie(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Dokitadotun:
Do not cast your pearl before pigs. You dont need to argue with anybody. If you think it is easy to fleece people for years like you claimed Pastor Chris is doing, go and try it too now, abi you no get the brain ni? As for Seun, you always find it hard to believe spiritual things, may i ask you, who has ever seen his kidney or heart organ, yet you believe it is there inside your body becos you can see the manifestionz of those organs, the physical you are seeing is the manifestion of the spiritual.

I pity the young man. There are reports that he's the owner of nairaland. I've never seen him before but I believed it. For every creation(just like nairaland), there is a creator. If I may ask you, who created your so called universe? The universe itself? Seun, there is a prefix to your name if you don't know. Why not ask those who gave you the name why they did?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by niyihawking(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bsideboi:
I know many will doubt this.

I had a similar experience during our youth vigil/prayer meeting,during a session of praising God ,jumping and praying I saw "fog" filled in the church.I thought it was my head playing tricks on me knowing I was sleep deprived and didn't tell anyone till my youth President asked me if I noticed d smoke during d session.The power of God is real.
what the sh*t did I just read

It is obvious that there'll be fog during vigil hour due to oversaturation of the surround air, and since the doors are wide open, of course saturated air molecules will diffuse into the church(I have seen this happen many times during vigil hour)

you are damn dumb, your youth president is even dumber.

these are some of the problems we need to tackle in this country, the country is full of dumb people that cannot observe there immediate environments and explain what's happening in it. At every opportunity they get, they simply conclude that it's the work/power of a god.

I weep seriously for my dear country....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
HardMirror:

Foolish people make up the majority. Don't forget people are desperate and it is only natural to fall for a snake oil sales man that presents them with "cheap" hope. Take a look at MMM. If mmm survived into this year, I am sure they would have reached at least 20million participants. People are looking for cheap escapes. And wolves like Chris will fleece them bare.
Hitler was a psycho, yet millions followed him passionately. So tell me another story.
Mtcheew go and park well joor
I can see ur achievements as a very wise person. Rubbishh. Go and get a life, u dat is wise wat impact have u ever made to d world. We are here discussing dis because wen the man coughs d whole world will hear it. D only time u will appear in news is wen u commit suicide.
Next time u want to know how foolish followers of Pst Chris, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye are, take a stroll to LCA or Canaanland or redeem camp and count the thousands of cars u see there while u wit ur poverty-stricken impecuniously designed brain can die in poverty thinking u are among d wise

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by HardMirror(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
zionmade:

I can see ur achievements as a very wise person. Rubbishh. Go and get a life, u dat is wise wat impact have u ever made to d world. We are here discussing dis because wen the man coughs d whole world will hear it. D only time u will appear in news is wen u commit suicide.
Next time u want to know how foolish followers of Pst Chris, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye are, take a stroll to LCA or Canaanland or redeem camp and count the thousands of cars u see there while u wit ur poverty-stricken impecuniously designed brain can die in poverty thinking u are among d wise
Quoting you for future reference.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Seun(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
adonbilivit:
I can't outrightly say it did happen at Christ Embassy camp but I can tell you that it's very possible.
I'm glad that you are willing to admit that that Pastor Chris may have lied. If you were convinced of his integrity, you'd totally believe the story.

Vikkie14:
Can you kindly expatiate to us the technology employed Mr Random??
Lying technology, probably.

randomperson:
Smoke machines were invented almost a century ago... What makes u think he couldn't have used one 30 years ago?
Exactly! But before bringing that up, we need to first establish that people actually saw smoke rising out of the ground and falling from heaven.

mayorall:
I had a serious prayer with someone last year's March opposite an hospital at 2am. The Nurses on duty called the doctor to come from home that house opposite is burning and people are making noise from there. He told us the next day that he saw fire in the place, he stopped hearing noise and later the fire stopped and he went back home.
So while you were praying, God made your neighbours think your house was literally on fire. For what purpose? To confuse and scare them?

Joagbaje:
I believed you must have watched the benny hinn video to the end. My question is, did you see live miracles there? Deafness healed and cancer? On I live TV. not Nigerians but American
[s]I searched the video and didn't find any miracles. I saw Pastor Chris declare that someone was healed of cancer, but anyone can make empty declarations. I could declare that a beheaded person reading this post is being healed at this very moment, but that doesn't make it true.[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Joagbaje(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Seun:

I searched the video and didn't find any miracles. I saw Pastor Chris declare that someone was healed of cancer, but anyone can make empty declarations. I could declare that a beheaded person reading this post is being healed at this very moment, but that doesn't make it true.

About 5 people came out to testify being healed from deafness in one ear.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Joagbaje(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
In addition many people testified of different experience in that meeting including, levitation, the cloud of glory which was seen as smoke . I still talked with one yesterday who was even using my account to post a response until I told him it will show my name and he had to register online first
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Seun(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
soath:
Is he an atheist?
Being an atheist or not has nothing to do with whether or not the Pastor was lying because he thought that his story wouldn't be fact-checked.

rinzylee:
Until the day you need a miracle or healing you would learn to stop making light of God's Servants
When I need healing I will go to a hospital. If the best scientific medical treatment I can afford doesn't cure me, then I will accept my grim fate.

In your regular life, God doesn't do anything for you. He doesn't feed you unless you feed yourself. He doesn't give you money unless you work hard to make money. What makes you believe that the same God who normally can't be expected to do anything tangible for you unless you do it yourself or someone helps you will suddenly change his normal behaviour and choose to intervene miraculously when you run out of options?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Seun(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Joagbaje:
About 5 people came out to testify being healed from deafness in one ear.
Can you direct me to the specific point in the video where this happened? Was it before or after the offering and the selling of 'anointed' shawls?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by soath(m): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Seun:
Being an atheist or not has nothing to do with whether or not the Pastor was lying because he thought that his story wouldn't be fact-checked.

When I need healing I will go to a hospital. If the best scientific medical treatment I can afford doesn't cure me, then I will accept my grim fate.

In your regular life, God doesn't do anything for you. He doesn't wash your clothes unless you wash them yourself. He doesn't feed you unless you prepare food. What makes you believe that the same God who normally can't be relied upon to do anything tangible for you unless you do it yourself or someone helps you will suddenly change his modus operandi and choose to intervene miraculously when you run out of options?
I respect your opinion but I'll not give up on you in my prayers as well.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by petra1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Seun:

Can you direct me to the specific point in the video where this happened? Was it before or after the offering and the selling of 'anointed' shawls?

Maybe I will watch your video link. I watched the programs live and also my downloaded copy has the miracles. I will watch yours to see if it's the same
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Seun(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
soath:
I respect your opinion but I'll not give up on you in my prayers as well.
Thanks, but does prayer really work? Have you ever prayed for something that couldn't possibly happen without prayer? Did it come to pass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by EXICON(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sorry seun,
I am quoting for the first time.
I need to ask this question: Are you an theist?
Thanks.
Seun:

In your regular life, God doesn't do anything for you. He doesn't feed you unless you feed yourself. He doesn't give you money unless you work hard to make money. What makes you believe that the same God who normally can't be expected to do anything tangible for you unless you do it yourself or someone helps you will suddenly change his normal behaviour and choose to intervene miraculously when you run out of options?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by tosan200(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
zionmade:

Weldone Sir. That PST Chris concert, u know it was not 3.5 million, ehm, u didn't count it very well, it was 8 million, the one in port Harcourt, Chai!!! That one was 6 million. EEhn.. Weldone sir once again. The ministry is moving. Can I hear a big Amen.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by donnie(m): 12:38am On Feb 08, 2017
zionmade:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed / Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.