Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets (49716 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by 9ja4show: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
freecocoa:
Then why not break up with her, instead of stringing her along? This is where you guys get it wrong, hence women saying, 'men are wicked'

You already know you won't end up with someone, yet you ate there pretending. The thunder that will fire you, well.....

Leave thurder matter ; some girls deserves nothing good

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by mayoor15(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
9ja4show:

I am done chasing girls that Dont fit too quickly , I want to waste her time ,when she is close to 30, I will dump her
Haba, biko save her career Now, remember karma fah

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by 9ja4show: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
mayoor15:
Haba, biko save her career Now, remember karma fah

I am already feeling her karma ; this girl play with my emotions like my life is tired to her, I used to do whatever to please her ....but I am over that now...she is the only one in the relationship now, I am just in a relationsex

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by freecocoa(f): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
9ja4show:

Leave thurder matter ; some girls deserves nothing good
She deserves nothing good why? Because she's controlling? Who told you there aren't men who would love her like that or even make her a better person?

Leave her if she doesn't deserve you, and btw, you are the good thing? You that is pretending to love someone? Talk about pot calling kettle black.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by skywalker001(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Benita27:
He wasn't bullied...he admitted she was pretty with a nice personality, but, didn't find her sexually appealing.

Is actually better to have a broken engagement than a broken marriage.
benita ava na
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by silversonuc(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
jashar:
I'm moving to Mercury.

undecided undecided undecided
ma dear me sef

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by jrusky(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
He dumped her because she wasn't good in bed what kind of excuse is that Human are so gullible nothing in life pleases us if she s too good in bed suspicion, name callings will start now she is not good it's another problem God have mercy.

Bro you have no excuse you just don't love her from your heart that is it because if you truly do you can help her out in so many ways and I'm sure she would learn because women naturally who belief in having home don't love loosing it easily bro you have just done that lady wickedness beside you can not tell me since you have be dating her you have not slept with her for you to know she needs a little help in her sex life except you are one of those fools who meet a lady within 4 week and withing that same 4 weeks get marry to her and later came here and start the nonsense word like *God why me* *she is this, she is that* or *he is this, he is that* after allowing their stupidy make them blindly fell in love.

Bro I beg pack somewhere I don't buy your excuse a bit.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
lawal28c:

kai...God,guy u wan kill me witf laff here ooo d picture sef no b here
lol naso na
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by 9ja4show: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
freecocoa:
She deserves nothing good why? Because she's controlling? Who told you there aren't men who would love her like that or even make her a better person?

Leave her if she doesn't deserve you, and btw, you are the good thing? You that is pretending to love someone? Talk about pot calling kettle black.

You can say whatever u like; shes still my girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by MrHighSea: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
jashar:
I'm moving to Mercury.

undecided undecided undecided
hey, hold it dia. Ur goin no wia.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by jashar(f): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
silversonuc:

ma dear me sef

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin that picture is Epic. Rotfl

Let us come and be going then. Biko, when is the next space shuttle leaving? We fit enter boot or luggage area. cheesy
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by mayoor15(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
jrusky:
He dumped her because she wasn't good in bed what kind of excuse is that Human are so gullible nothing in life pleases us if she s too good in bed suspicion, name callings will start now she is not good it's another problem God have mercy.

Bro you have no excuse you just don't love her from your heart that is it because if you truly do you can help her out in so many ways and I'm sure she would learn because women naturally who belief in having home don't love loosing it easily bro you have just done that lady wickedness beside you can not tell me since you have be dating her you have not slept with her for you to know she needs a little help in her sex life except you are one of those fools who meet a lady within 4 week and withing that same 4 weeks get marry to her and later came here and start the nonsense word like *God why me* *she is this, she is that* or *he is this, he is that* after allowing their stupidy make them blindly fell in love.

Bro I beg pack somewhere I don't buy your excuse a bit.
And that is why it's an excuse, there are more to this issue than sex.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by freecocoa(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
9ja4show:

You can say whatever u like; shes still my girlfriend
What do you know kwanu? Carry go.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by EbolaParasite: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mikylopez:
my first time hearing about such excuse..... some ladies should also improve in their sex game. 40%cheat cz their wives sucks most of erm also end up bringing religion into their sex game.. buh ill say one thing the men should always find a way to help

You guys don't understand guy code sha. It is not about the shape of her kini or anything. Her mileage don expire. The guy is simply saying she has probably slept with too many men with big "yams" and that has turned her kini to a deep well. Read between the lines. He didn't cum because it was too loose/deep.....

8 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by jashar(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
MrHighSea:
hey, hold it dia. Ur goin no wia.

ahhh... fi mi si le ooo

The rate at which I read weird sh*t on this NairaLand ehn, I cannot take it, I say I cannot take it. grin
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
What?.
I prefer it that way. So many more reasons for marrying than being good in bed. I don't care about that.
End up with a love peddler and you may agree with me.
The more inexperienced she is, the better.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by nellyelitz(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
how u take help person wey go start cry cry once u don comot ur boxer...i never marry yet o grin
Mikylopez:
my first time hearing about such excuse..... some ladies should also improve in their sex game. 40%cheat cz their wives sucks most of erm also end up bringing religion into their sex game.. buh ill say one thing the men should always find a way to help
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by olayinka82: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
It's better to move out since he has discovered her sexual capacity before getting involved maritally.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by 9ja4show: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
freecocoa:
What do you know kwanu? Carry go.

You are empty
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Damfostopper(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
twitter users and ranting... I don't believe intagram and twitter stories

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by MrHighSea: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
jashar:

ahhh... fi mi si le ooo

The rate at which I read weird sh*t on this NairaLand ehn, I cannot take it, I say I cannot take it. grin
ur still dia? I'm very close to Jupiter. Some news dy make food sour instanta.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by OMOBABAYEMI: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eyaa
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by shamecurls(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Better than a divorce!

I ain't gonna marry a log of wood and cry over it for the rest of my life.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by jashar(f): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
rightwingz:

Who nor go, nor know.............I have been in an ugly relationship of which i masturbate to satisfy my s3xual feelings.
She was very nice, godly and have a good career(Lawyer) but i couldn't continue because i can not masturbate in my whole life and she doesn't give me chance to talk to other lady.

The guy is right. Shape of pvssy is very important to avoid future break up or cheating.

AS FOR ME.
1. I CAN NEVER MARRY A LADY THAT IS CIRCUMCISED. i like raw and uncut clitz.
2. I CAN NEVER MARRY A LADY THAT IS ALWAYS DRY.
3. I CAN NEVER MARRY A LADY THAT WILL NO GIVE OR TAKE ORAL S3X
4. I CAN NEVER MARRY A LADY THAT DOES NOT CREAM OR SQUIRT
5. I CAN NEVER MARRY A SLIM GIRL because I MIGHT CHEAT ON HER WITH A CURVY GIRL.

The list goes on and on....
It is very important to see s3xual part of each other before proposal.

No offence matey... but, are you well? undecided
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by nkemdi89(f): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mfulone:
Sexually Oriented marriage
That is price this generation will pay for supporting pre marital sex.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by femi4: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
kateskitty:
Wow, I better go take some tutorials shocked

where?
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Burgerlomo: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
The dude will later go and marry an over good one to the extent that she will be distributing her punna to his friends, family, neighbors and anybody she can think off, and that will teach him a great lesson to appreciate whatever you have.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Blurryface(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
The Pvssy Must Really Have Looked So Bad. grin

However, You Can Decode The Shape And Size Of A Woman's Pvssy From The Shape And Size Of Her Lips.

I Can Tell You That A Woman With An Ugly Face Has 98% Chance Of Having An Ugly Pvssy. A Beautiful Woman Will Definitely Have A Beautiful Pvssy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by AngelJennifer: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
9ja4show:

Only good cooking skills and she's lazy about it; i am not running ..I am enjoying the sex. ...until am tired

please no matter what she has done, please let her go than taking her time. Remember, she is a woman whose time flies easily, plssssssssss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by id4sho(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
rightwingz:

Who nor go, nor know.............I have been in an ugly relationship of which i masturbate to satisfy my s3xual feelings.
She was very nice, godly and have a good career(Lawyer) but i couldn't continue because i can not masturbate in my whole life and she doesn't give me chance to talk to other lady.

The guy is right. Shape of pvssy is very important to avoid future break up or cheating.

AS FOR ME.
1. I CAN NEVER MARRY A LADY THAT IS CIRCUMCISED. i like raw and uncut clitz.
2. I CAN NEVER MARRY A LADY THAT IS ALWAYS DRY.
3. I CAN NEVER MARRY A LADY THAT WILL NO GIVE OR TAKE ORAL S3X
4. I CAN NEVER MARRY A LADY THAT DOES NOT CREAM OR SQUIRT
5. I CAN NEVER MARRY A SLIM GIRL because I MIGHT CHEAT ON HER WITH A CURVY GIRL.

The list goes on and on....
It is very important to see s3xual part of each other before proposal.
Speaking in tongues, twale.i c u bro,no dull moments. Number 5 smh
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by ncoolsome(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
kateskitty:
Wow, I better go take some tutorials shocked

yh start by watching adult films bt wait if ur boobs r 2 small or ur ass isn't big enuff or he doesn't like the shape of the clit

see come anybody that wld luv u will luv u...bt I cn still gv u free tutorials if u insist..
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by AngelJennifer: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
9ja4show:

I am done chasing girls that Dont fit too quickly , I want to waste her time ,when she is close to 30, I will dump her

that's wicked. Remember you have a female relative and probably might have a daughter, no matter what a woman did to you, waste not her time. If you want to dump her, just do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend / Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.