Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets (49718 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by jashar(f): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
MrHighSea:
ur still dia? I'm very close to Jupiter. Some news dy make food sour instanta.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lolzz... Na silversonuc i dey wait for ooo. He suppose arrange our flight schedule.

Help me greet the High Lords of Jupiter when you get there. grin grin grin

I might do a stop over on my way to Mercury just to say 'my hallos'.....

grin grin grin
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by fromnigeria(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Uwa Nmebi
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by UncleJudax(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
figure 8 yes, chubby, me likey, pussy shape? thats too much detailing. his choice thou
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by giles14(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
same gals that measure guys d.ick around. dis is a lesson manage wot even u have. devastated by d.ick.

kudos to that my nigga.
babes make u na take heart,that's he we feel wen u do if to us.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by 9ja4show: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
AngelJennifer:

please no matter what she has done, please let her go than taking her time. Remember, she is a woman whose time flies easily, plssssssssss.

What about my own time ?it flies too

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Stop wailing! undecided undecided undecided

Go and learn how to "Do" smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bed matters a lot

Forget about other criteria
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by IdiAmin2(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
when we advise you girls to be watching p0rn, so that you can learn skills from the likes of cherokee d'Ass, you will say watching p0rn is sin

una see una life naaa??

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by AngelJennifer: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=9ja4show post=53588110]
What about my own time ?it flies too [/quot.

A man's case and that of a woman are never the same.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
freecocoa:
While I don't believe anyone should marry a person they don't want to, didn't he know about the pvssy before proposing? This doesn't sound like a genuine reason.

Dude is prolly had his fill, smh.

That you wanted noodles but had to settle for spaghetti at the time doesn't make one a spaghetti fan.
Him not fancying her lady parts is objectively a valid reason. After all you girls are fond of dumping 2mins men and men with micro-penīses all the time.

Well, dem girls had their fill too I guess.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by OzovehePaul(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
I think its better like that as she put d wedding off than to cheat after d wedding.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nobody was good at some point, we all live to learn.
Flimsy excuse.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by felix000000(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Can I have d picture of hw it look here or I don't believe ur story.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by wizkidblogger(f): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
A guy that marries a lady who hardly makes him cum, will def cheat with other baes outside.

So, it's better they call it off imo.

Some baes are beautiful etc but down there, they are so dry and that frustrate guys mehn.

JamieNaija

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by 9ja4show: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=AngelJennifer post=53588248][/quote]

Yeah in our society , it hurts so bad when someone you care about treats u bad; someone that told me her ex was never proud of her, he never goes out alone with her except with his friends ; talks down on her and she took all the trash then she met someone who do all he can to make her happy" I literraly worship her" she won't just go like that...lie lie

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by eeby1983(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
bobbybrown007:
maybe the girl punna is too small
maybe the thing is too wide or having a better side chick

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by AreaFada2: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Better now than divorce.

At least he's man enough to avoid cheating in marriage.

Girls break up engagement and marry a richer guy daily. Nothing new.

Another guy will love her attributes.

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by rightwingz: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
jashar:

No offence matey... but, are you well? undecided

u dull wella.
S3x is very important in marriage or relationship. If there is problem or misunderstanding between couples, if you like carry the matter go meet pope or adeboye for settlement, it will never work unless s3x take place.
Marital problem settle itself after s3x.

That your neighbor that fight with his wife every night, watin dey cos am? you think say na Buhari matter? na conjie

Ask any married person, even your pastor.

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by YesNo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
9ja4show:

no... a man's time is always doing the MOONWALK.

I really don't blame the guy in the story... if you are a guy and you have ever had a girlfriend who is SEXUALLY SELFISH or DEAD, then you wouldn't blame the guy. @ least he was honest with her and probably tot it was best to be open about it and step back than to cheat in this world full of STDs and suffer sexually.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by jashar(f): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
rightwingz:

u dull wella.
S3x is very important in marriage or relationship. If there is problem or misunderstanding between couples, if you like carry the matter go meet pope or adeboye for settlement, it will never work unless s3x take place.
Marital problem settle itself after s3x.

That your neighbor that fight with his wife every night, watin dey cos am? you think say na Buhari matter? na conjie

Ask any married person, even your pastor.

I'm not dull. Just asked you a question.

undecided undecided undecided

In your case, you don't have to get married if s.ex is all that matters to you. And FYI, i never underestimated the power of s.ex. undecided

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by targerius007: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Who knows, he just may wana hit it and run, and maybe her pussy cant hold dick firm anymore due to over lashing . i dont blame him but why plan marraige when u know u cant marry her?

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by ernecy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Abubakrmusa:
pinshure of punna or ADONBILIVIT!!!
don't tell me u are serious
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by torqque7(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
9ja4show:

Yeah in our society , it hurts so bad when someone you care about treats u bad; someone that told me her ex was never proud of her, he never goes out alone with her except with his friends ; talks down on her and she took all the trash then she met someone who do all he can to make her happy" I literraly worship her" she won't just go like that...lie lie

LOL Bros she must have bleeped up real bad,a beg did she cheat or what did she do?sometimes they deserve the bad given to them tho
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Missmossy(f): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eyah that must have hurt. This generation of ours is turning into something else. I reserve further comments.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by silversonuc(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
jashar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin that picture is Epic. Rotfl

Let us come and be going then. Biko, when is the next space shuttle leaving? We fit enter boot or luggage area. cheesy

i.was gonna wait for BUBU to come bk so i hand his country over to him bfore leaving, d country even d continent don taya me, buh its obvious even he doesnt wanna return to d country he is president, sweery wat are we waiting for,.meet me at oshodi by 6pm, we sleep in my house nd we leave very early in the morning,

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by torqque7(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
targerius007:
Who knows, he just may wana hit it and run, and maybe her pussy cant hold dick firm anymore due to over lashing . i dont blame him but why plan marraige when u know u cant marry her?

Exactly..I have a friend who was Bleep.ing one girl who had a loose pvssy as a result of too much lashing with alot of guys,funny thing is he says when he Bleep.s,she keeps saying ' asshh it's painful' meanwhile his dick was just swimming inside o,even with all the sexual experience she had with other guys, she still is soo boring when they fuc.k,no moaning nothing..just a log of wood. The interesting thing Sef is the guys dic.k is more than average size o..lol.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by DuchessGemi: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Broken engagement is better than a broken marriage...the guy's better than those that will put up with it and not stay at home for a single day....Candid advice to her: Next time,catch a bigger cassava ...don't play around with tiny tinz
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by EmmahO(m): 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
ngbor? your toto shape is too wide?
gringringrin guy u wan kill me wit laff ba
u wicked o
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by jashar(f): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
silversonuc:

i.was gonna wait for BUBU to come bk so i hand his country over to him bfore leaving, d country even d continent don taya me, buh its obvious even he doesnt wanna return to d country he is president, sweery wat are we waiting for,.meet me at oshodi by 6pm, we sleep in my house nd we leave very early in the morning,

ahn ahn naa......

Oshodi ke? What is that?

I don't trust that your look.

Lemme come and be going ..........
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by peezeygwiny(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pheals:
must that idiot expose her friend ? she as giving out the full details about her!!!!! because the dude didn't cum.. u want other guys to avoid her

*it's good to be dump for a better person to pick you up*

she simply has many fwendz
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by coolestofall(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
9ja4show:

Guy no mind dem. I cn relate 2 ur situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend / Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.