Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets (49720 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by aphixiano(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
That nigga is a bastard liar, just say you don't want to get married, does pussy come in shape cos I don't seems to understand
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by andyanders: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Maybe she has no hole in there hence calling off the wedding.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by andyanders: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
aphixiano:
That nigga is a bastard liar, just say you don't want to get married, does pussy come in shape cos I don't seems to understand

Exactly. Unless he found no hole there or she is a hermaphrodite and the guy was seeing two different things and got confused.
I have also heard of ladies calling off their marriage because her partner's dick is like that of a baby.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by sirusX(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
ngbor? your toto shape is too wide?
But them talk say she no get skills nah undecided
That one confuse matter no be small

By the way...he no like how the place look, shey one person don destroy am??...All those moment of harder, faster, deeper...suffering one poor boy while laying there like log of wood.

But rily, I dunno if that's a good excuse for an engagement breakup tho

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Day11(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
aphixiano:

That's not what the problem is.

Dude don't cum, means the lady kini is wide and can't grab and my man kini is like pencil.

It can't work.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Can't do that.... I love however naive she is and will teach her how to be good in bed. That's the joy
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by oluwasegun007(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
wat rubbish.... y not teach her...
not gud is different from not having interest...
flimsy excuse.... angry
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Bimpe29: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Haba! There could be more to that. Having peeled and tasted a ripe banana, and all of a sudden it was thrown away....
Hahahaha
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
all your judgements will end here!!this is not the first and last engagement to be called off..thou the guy no try the cause of call of can affect her dating career all her suitors may want to see for themselves now..go back to The States if you can read this meet a gynaecologist if they think they need to work on it fine if they feel its not a problem good...she might have some deformities there that might have turned him off.Imagine say you open her pant come see five fingers for there grin.. also because he called it off doesn't mean he wanted to be faithful in marriage... my bet is his friends have something to do with this...
Abba boys will start making cream to reshape Vagis now.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by sirusX(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
olayinka82:
It's better to move out since he has discovered her sexual capacity before getting involved maritally.
There comes the issue...is sexual compatibility important in marriage??

How can you identify this in a partner that says "no sex till marriage"??

Also, the past comes to hunt us when we have sampled things we love in the past. I can imagine he has had a tight lady before that made him cum in 60secs, so the basis for comparison

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by contactmorak: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
seunmsg:
I am sure there are other reasons, the guy just decided to use sex and the kitty kat shape as an excuse. Marriage is not always a bed of roses as most people want to believe. Probably, the guy is not ready for marriage yet. Anyway, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

HE HASN'T MADE UP HIS MIND AND PROBABLY SCARED
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by ocdeut(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
EbolaParasite:

You guys don't understand guy code sha. It is not about the shape of her kini or anything. Her mileage don expire. The guy is simply saying she has probably slept with too many men with big "yams" and that has turned her kini to a deep well. Read between the lines. He didn't cum because it was too loose/deep.....

True talk....
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by vicben27(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
i cant stand d sight of a borin pus'sy wit no visible clit! i loved dem rough, scary and rugged wit labia flyin all d place! i dnt blame d brother we all need some ginger
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by dsocioemmy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Just look at this girl. You are not an advocate of "all men are scum" but you are asking ALL men of this generatio what their problem is.. You are trying to play smart.. Gerrouut with your 'smartness'
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Mummyifihan(f): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sex before marriage is morally wrong n spiritually wrong. D bed has been defiled tee teeeee. D marriage sef is not honorable again Heb.13:4. Lets assume dey made a mistake of havx inter course d first time n dey confessed n retraced their steps, den figuring out if truly dey were in love or lust, dis mess wud v been averted. Please be BORN AGAIN. Stop indulging in premarital sex in d name of modernized way of courtship n dating.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Onyinye15(f): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
NAWAOO its better than in marriage tho

pick and drop till u move to the permanent site

Let her move on, better nigga ahead
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
What a pity she allowed herself been used and dumped like that.
Such comments do have psychology effect on someone.
The guy is not ready to marry before and he has problem of delayed ejaculation.
He should line up girls abroad one by one, video their pussyyy and start fuccking them , so he can marry who eventually makes him 2 cum.

It's that easy ..

Such a confused nigga

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Lhimeet(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
IdiAmin2:
when we advise you girls to be watching p0rn, so that you can learn skills from the likes of cherokee d'Ass, you will say watching p0rn is sin

una see una life naaa??

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Jpierre: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
He made his point, the girl is not good in bed.... those ladies who say no sex till after marriage should learn from ds. Any guy who still loves u after a good balanced sexual chemistry is ur husband. If ds was still during Dating there would have bn time to teach her how he wants sex. The only thing that should stress a guy is his job.... not one girl that can't do well in bed. For ladies, ur pastors or parents won't teach u how to impress ur boyfriend in bed...u are lucky he didn't marry u and sleep with ur hot house girl

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by adonisvg(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
EbolaParasite:

You guys don't understand guy code sha. It is not about the shape of her kini or anything. Her mileage don expire. The guy is simply saying she has probably slept with too many men with big "yams" and that has turned her kini to a deep well. Read between the lines. He didn't cum because it was too loose/deep.....

I experience this alot these days amd i wonder what's wrong with me abi na the girl(s)
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by LoveJesus87(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:
This is serious
I say Eleyii gidigan!

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by adonisvg(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
torqque7:

Exactly..I have a friend who was Bleep.ing one girl who had a loose pvssy as a result of too much lashing with alot of guys,funny thing is he says when he Bleep.s,she keeps saying ' asshh it's painful' meanwhile his dick was just swimming inside o,even with all the sexual experience she had with other guys, she still is soo boring when they fuc.k,no moaning nothing..just a log of wood. The interesting thing Sef is the guys dic.k is more than average size o..lol.

I can totally relate with this

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
LoveJesus87:
I say Eleyii gidigan!
Jesu where did u pop out from
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by LoveJesus87(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Jesu where did u pop out from
Lol. From the Blues naw cheesy by way yaf not reply my pm
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Moisugarr: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
vicfuntop:
This isn't suppose to be funny, but I cant help laughing.

Me too...
But seriously....is it possible for a guy to do & not c*m? Is she that...porous?
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by JuanDeDios: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
wristbangle:
So how does he want the shape of the kpetus to be like? undecided
This one beats me. A partner who is bad in bed would be a problem for anyone who sex means a lot to. But "shape"? This is a new one!
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:
This is serious
This ur dp naa die oooo. cheesy. Silly excuse 2 call it quit. Y cudnt he teach her.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by lailo: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
What a woman can do,a man can do better
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by AceDomino(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
Better than after millions has been spent on the wedding and dumping her a day later.

To all those babes preaching no SEX until after marriage, Y'ALL better spread it like WiFi for him now to examine and know Whassup. Oyo le WA oooo
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by LoveSpirit: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Live out of God's wisdom and swim in your own folly.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Fourwinds: 6:03am On Feb 11, 2017
kateskitty:
Wow, I better go take some tutorials shocked
u should know how to do it very well
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Fourwinds: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Nawa for men. Fear men o.
hmmm. ... check d thing oooo....stop to dey say nawa oooo for men...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend / Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.