Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets (49719 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by annnikky(f): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Na wah ooo
Nuffing we no go hear for this naija cheesy
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Mikylopez(f): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
my first time hearing about such excuse..... some ladies should also improve in their sex game. 40%cheat cz their wives sucks most of erm also end up bringing religion into their sex game.. buh ill say one thing the men should always find a way to help

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bed skills is essential.. But to d guy,its topmost... Dont blame him.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Jaquar456: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Cock and bu11 story for the marines
Bro, just say money no dey.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Olasco93: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rich guys no get wahala jare. Aunty Simbi,

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by bobbybrown007: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
vicfuntop:
This isn't suppose to be funny, but I cant help laughing.
maybe the girl punna is too small
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by euchariadavid(f): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
when someone loses interest.... any type and kind of excuse will be heard
Exactly...

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by seunmsg(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
I am sure there are other reasons, the guy just decided to use sex and the kitty kat shape as an excuse. Marriage is not always a bed of roses as most people want to believe. Probably, the guy is not ready for marriage yet. Anyway, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Sultty(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
All in d name of puna grin walahi I no go better 4 conji

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by ayamAgenius: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
kateskitty:
Wow, I better go take some tutorials shocked

You sld!
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Olubukola16(f): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
I'm very sure there's more to it, a guy can't just dump a lady just because of that when he's not stupid shocked.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by NaWetinDey(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
And you are...rumor mill?
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by bennybaba(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Something tells me 75% of nairaland girls that read this topic secretly checked their pussy 'SHAPE ' just to make sure.. ..

12 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by 9ja4show: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
You are not a good friend for using her situation to laugh
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nawa for men. Fear men o.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by 9ja4show: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Olubukola16:
I'm very sure there's more to it, a guy can't just dump a lady just because of that when he's not stupid shocked.

I tire oh; I think the problem with people these days is women try too hard to be controlling like my present girlfriend , I just dey do mumu for her but in my heart I will never settle down with her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by bumi10(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
ok now
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by IYANGBALI: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
No wonder vickyrotex fabfunmi osusumustflow ajepako rokiatu and juliaann no wan do premarital flogging. They doesn't want to be seen in bed as log of woods
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by rightwingz: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
JamieNaija:
Things happen though, He left the girl because she wasnt good in bed, what about her other criterias or strongpoints ?

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/lil-kesh-goes-on-braids-gets-nose-ring.html

Who nor go, nor know.............I have been in an ugly relationship of which i masturbate to satisfy my s3xual feelings.
She was very nice, godly and have a good career(Lawyer) but i couldn't continue because i can not masturbate in my whole life and she doesn't give me chance to talk to other lady.

The guy is right. Shape of pvssy is very important to avoid future break up or cheating.

AS FOR ME.
1. I CAN NEVER MARRY A LADY THAT IS CIRCUMCISED. i like raw and uncut clitz.
2. I CAN NEVER MARRY A LADY THAT IS ALWAYS DRY.
3. I CAN NEVER MARRY A LADY THAT WILL NO GIVE OR TAKE ORAL S3X
4. I CAN NEVER MARRY A LADY THAT DOES NOT CREAM OR SQUIRT
5. I CAN NEVER MARRY A SLIM GIRL because I MIGHT CHEAT ON HER WITH A CURVY GIRL.

The list goes on and on....
It is very important to see s3xual part of each other before proposal.

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by SalamRushdie: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Some Pussies are just bland sha ..
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by IYANGBALI: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Nawa for men. Fear men o.
wetin?no go begin dey practice how you go dey twist your waist for bed with different styles, learn to moan,scream,shout and also speak in tongues. Nobody wan carry log of wood put for bed.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by mayoor15(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
9ja4show:

I tire oh; I think the problem with people these days is women try too hard to be controlling like my present girlfriend , I just dey do mumu for her but in my heart I will never settle down with her
If that alone is the problem you can still curb it with time, but if she lacks other qualities like prudence in spending, good cooking skills, humility to friends and families, and she is dirty and lazy, my brother run as far as your leg fit take you.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by nellyelitz(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
yes na...that one follow.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
While I don't believe anyone should marry a person they don't want to, didn't he know about the pvssy before proposing? This doesn't sound like a genuine reason.

Dude is prolly had his fill, smh.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by 9ja4show: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
mayoor15:
If that alone is the problem you can still curb it with time, but if she lacks other qualities like prudence in spending, good cooking skills, humility to friends and families, and she is dirty and lazy, my brother run as far as your leg fit take you.

Only good cooking skills and she's lazy about it; i am not running ..I am enjoying the sex. ...until am tired
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by yemitty203: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bad

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by duality(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
Those who believe and live chaste life don't face such problems.

the story is for the others.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by iluvdonjazzy: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
great, luvly, thats very good, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, she will definately see another man that will luv her like that.
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by 9ja4show: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
mayoor15:

I am done chasing girls that Dont fit too quickly , I want to waste her time ,when she is close to 30, I will dump her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by mayoor15(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
9ja4show:

Only good cooking skills and she's lazy about it; i am not running ..I am enjoying the sex. ...until am tired
Oga o, keep enjoying, just pity d girl
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by freecocoa(f): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
9ja4show:

Then why not break up with her, instead of stringing her along? This is where you guys get it wrong, hence women saying, 'men are wicked'

You already know you won't end up with someone, yet you are there pretending. The thunder that will fire you, well.....

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by businesscitadel(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
You are not her friend. Friends cover up for each other. Friends do not bring their friends' dirty linens to social media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend / Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.