Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets (49717 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Ifeoma1992(f): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by chigoizie7(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2017
This is a lesson to all those accepting open proposals and some calling it romantic,

So far , it has shown that it is simply for fun.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by chigoizie7(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2017
Ifeoma1992:
Hmmm

Wooow. Babe u are good to go. U are beautiful
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 11, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
This ur dp naa die oooo. cheesy. Silly excuse 2 call it quit. Y cudnt he teach her.
Gracias hope i soelt that right cheesy
Yes very silly excuse but depends where they married if its US then she. Will collect all the money as judge will see that aas the most stupid excuse ..

But that's what i was thinking you teach your bae .. some guys marry V's and they teach them and viice versa .. maybe something else was wrong sad

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by buffalowings: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2017
Abubakrmusa:
pinshure of punna or ADONBILIVIT!!!

Madman grin
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by AfroKnight: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
vicfuntop:
This isn't suppose to be funny, but I cant help laughing.

grin so you were here
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
AfroKnight:

grin so you were here

grin
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
IYANGBALI:
No wonder vickyrotex fabfunmi osusumustflow ajepako rokiatu and juliaann no wan do premarital flogging. They doesn't want to be seen in bed as log of woods

mumu
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
time to move to greener pasture cheesy..fukboys got no chill
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
See excusegrin

E better pass to endure marriage sha
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
IdiAmin2:
when we advise you girls to be watching p0rn, so that you can learn skills from the likes of cherokee d'Ass, you will say watching p0rn is sin

una see una life naaa??
abeg dont kill our naija babes ooo grin grin grin grin.wich nigerian girl fit get the sexual stamina and acrobatic skill wey cherokee get grin
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Topestbilly(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pheals:
must that idiot expose her friend ? she as giving out the full details about her!!!!! because the dude didn't cum.. u want other guys to avoid her

*it's good to be dump for a better person to pick you up*

Hi pheal, longtime no check up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend / Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.