Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Could My Wife Be Cheating? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (34357 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Update : Could My Wife Be Cheating Link : https://www.nairaland.com/3627194/could / Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by segzie2012: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Psoul:

Bro, pls never confront the guy whether physically or through phone call. If you do and something goes wrong u will forever have urslf to blame. If u do and did not get any positive result by either of them confessing that u are right, that wil be a big failure. Your wife will always refer to it in other occasions u will confront her on such issue. She will say, "Ehhhh...dat was the way u were accusing me the other time over our family friend and at the end of the day u found out u were making empty accusation", and this will weaken u.

If you are desperate to find out what she is doing, you can do the following. But it is illegal even in law court.

(1) Install Call Recorder in her phone without her knowing. Play her call records whenever u have access to her phone. You can also forward them to your phone and listen to them at ur convenient time.

(2) Install Buddy Tracker in her phone. This will show in ur phone wherever she is at any time, the name of the place, the distance from where u r and it can direct u on how to get to the place. It uses GPS.

After the installation, hide it in her phone so she wont see it. You can also password the App and protect it from bn uninstalled. Wt this u can monitor her movements and calls. (For more details inbox me)

But from ur post, i can see that ur wife is a kinda stubborn type or seems not to "fear" u or very loyal to u.
She behaves this way based on two assumptions
1. She makes more money than you make
2. Two of u makes money but she beliv that u love her more than she loves u. So whatever she does, u must come back to her

Dis is serious Suicide attempt (advise) for the OP......you go just kill ya sef if you follow dis advise (it is called fast killer)

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by xynerise: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
HARDDON:

......spoil the wify? shocked shocked shocked
grin. Probably
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Brilliant, but the thing is this, when I confronted my wife, she said she can not control what the guy was typing, and sending, then I asked her why did she not caution the guy, instead all she said to the guy was that 'my husband is here ' . My brother wen I told her that she got really angry, that I should do wstever I like, after all she was not the one that started it.

Marrmiii. With this as you talk am so eh, you wife done step be dat.

Na correctional step you dey so, no be preventive oooo. E done pass preventive.

Forget the man. Na your wife be problem.

As someone said like say na you be the wife self. I wan ask ooo, na she dey feed and house you?

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Thanks very much, the guy is not a family friend per say, because I do not know him, he is friend/church member with my wife. I only hear of him. Sadly when I asked my wife about the messages, she was very angry, she said she was not in control of wat ever the guy was sending, and moreover, she doesn't care. So the only option I have is to look for the guy and speak with him, but I don't know how this will look.
whao am in shock, so u no fit control ur wife? Why u want find the guy? It's Ur wife u shud warn and tell her to cut all ties with the said nigga. Biko no insult urself by talking to the guy. Scold Ur wife mk it clear u are angry. I don't raise my hands to women, my voice, words, expressions and attitude does the beating

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ogbonti: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
the truth is bitter, but lets say it to find solutions and learn lessons.

YOU DO NO MISS SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED WITH.... YOU CANT MISS SOMEONE YOU AINT BLEEPING IN THIS CONTEXT!

if you want to feign ignorance just to be happy, then it's left to you. Maybe u asked us to console you, not to advise you. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Psoul(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
segzie2012:

Dis is serious Suicide attempt (advise) for the OP......you go just kill ya sef if you follow dis advise (it is called fast killer)

Back ur opinion wt points/reasons. Dont just open mouth so wide and talk as u wish. Tell him what makes this opinion a fast killer. I may also learn from ur criticism. U dont condemn without saying wot is wrong wt the opinion u r condemning That will make ur point pointless.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
If l am in your shoes, l will not call the guy, no point in my own opinion, l will deal with the serpent l have inside my house first that wants to bite me, it is the serpent indoors that shows the serpent outdoors the crack to get inside your garden to bite you, close the cracks in your wall, or use anti-venom on the serpent you have indoors to prevent further harm on you and others living with you. cool
op listen to this guy and amend ur ways. No dey use soft touch on women

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
If l am in your shoes, l will not call the guy, no point in my own opinion, l will deal with the serpent l have inside my house first that wants to bite me, it is the serpent indoors that shows the serpent outdoors the crack to get inside your garden to bite you, close the cracks in your wall, or use anti-venom on the serpent you have indoors to prevent further harm on you and others living with you. cool
op listen to this guy and amend ur ways. No dey use soft touch on women.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by TheeDetective: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
You have no business with the man. Na your wife you get business with. Make it loud and clear that you will not accept this nansense going on any longer and let her know you mean it. I hope you yourself have not cheated on your wife. If you have, then you both deserve each other.
brasilia:
.But she us angry that i asked her abiut it, and she has said i should think watever I like, she doesn't care You see that is why I am thinking of confronting the guy to stay away from her.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by SPIRIT001: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Psoul:

Back ur opinion wt points/reasons. Dont just open mouth so wide and talk as u wish. Tell him what makes this opinion a fast killer. I may also learn from ur criticism. U dont condemn without saying wot is wrong wt the opinion u r condemning That will make ur point pointless.

I would have said it was a fast killer too but i was avoiding this response grin
Its a good idea to install a tracker on her phone... But 4 a man with a weak heart.... cheesy what will be of him after confirming she's really cheating....

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by kenex4ever(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
OK thanks, yes we have been having issues, but she is not open to reconciliation, I beg even if she is wrong or I am wrong. Anytime I dare try to express displeasure on anything she gets very very angry...
ur marriage is shaky my bro.

Ur wife is cheating! And u seem too soft for ur wife.

Try to take charge of ur family affairs n also have a heart to heart discussion with her.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
dealslip:
@brasilia,have you cheated on her before? where a woman doesn't give a rat ass about how you feel in the face of a possible adultery suspicion is not a good sign. She is definitely enjoying this guys attention or affections. When a wife is in that position,she is definitely not impressed by you.
capital nooooo
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
HARDDON:

embarassed

Wow! Wify having the temerity to shout down husby? N husby put his tails inbtw his legs like a drenched dog, go to one corner of the room n lick his bruised ego injuries? O heavens!

THE MAN, EVEN THOUGH CARRIES D PHYSICAL BALLS, IS THE WOMAN IN D FAMILY!

She deprive u of her body doesnt she? U r losing it aint u? Even feel like u r not man enuf sometimes dont u?

If u didnt know, she uses her anger to manipulate u! Control u. N u cant just see tru it.

If that is her old phone, why dont u get hold of her new phone n see America wonders? Sure u have d heart for that?
If u do, all d answers u seek r right in there.
Since she is a daring woman who knows u cant touch her phone.......

But it didnt start today.

You must be a wizard, how do you know all these things, you live with us, my God. you are very right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Malawian:
kick her out! now!

No!!!!!!
For what!!!!!!
Eeeehhhhhh!!!!!
You wan scatter his home abi?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
lytech1:

at first,i suspect you have lost the control as a husband over your wife....

You questioning her on the issue..

She should be answering with some element of fear... We are talking of cheating here..,how on earth will she be mad at you for taking a step over a suspicious act.

Comfronting the guy shows some act of immaturity....

2ndly,u shldnt have questioned your wife about it..you shld have been calm and watch her a while probly you could cut her red handedly..

Solution:tell her you are nt comfortable with her relationship with the guy..... Biko
it was an old phone, this chat was like 6 months ago
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by segzie2012: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Psoul:

@Psoul:
So you want the guy that is begging his wife for reconciliation to follow that advise? (the OP still wants his wife for your information)

there is nothing pointless in wat I have said, it is called COMMON SENSE [guess you don't have more important thing to do than to trail your woman - just give her all the attention she requires and all other stuffs will follow.] Piss out -
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Zeusd3(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hello bro....
Bro surprise your wife... Spend more time with her... Do those things you use to do 4 her..... Make her miss you going to work n ur coming back n finally.... Know that you are not in any competition with any one in ya marriage.... Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by hahn(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
.But she us angry that i asked her abiut it, and she has said i should think watever I like, she doesn't care You see that is why I am thinking of confronting the guy to stay away from her.

Listen carefully, I shall say this only once.

Get a hold of your wife's phone. Store your number with the guy's name on her phone and then send a text message with your number to the guy telling him that this "new" number is the one he should start contacting because your "husband" is getting suspicious. Then block his number on your wife's phone.

Whenever he sends you a text, forward the text to your wife. Whenever she replies, forward the text to him.

After a while they will like to go on a date. Set the two of them up on a date and then get there like 10 minutes after them

Of course if she is not cheating you will know from the conversation

7 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
I thank all of you for your kind contributions, some have said that I should wait to have concrete evidence. Well about a year ago, she was on phone with somebody and all of sudden she was asking the guy dont you know I am married, I asked what was the problem, she refused to answer me, we quarreled and I let go, because I never knew what they were saying. The only I thing I gather was that the person was her church member, so that was how I banned her from ever attending that same church again. It was only of recent that I discovered that it was this same guy that I am talking about now.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Malawian(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
jusRadical:

No!!!!!!

For what!!!!!!

Eeeehhhhhh!!!!!

You wan scatter his home abi?
it will help in the long run. trust me.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by segzie2012: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
REDDEVILS1:
op listen to this guy and amend ur ways. No dey use soft touch on women.

Nice one bro... how do you intend treating such wiffy
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by coolestofall(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
SPIRIT001:

I would have said it was a fast killer too but i was avoiding this response grin
Its a good idea to install a tracker on her phone... But 4 a man with a weak heart.... cheesy what will be of him after confirming she's really cheating....
Exactly! When him catch dem, d op go b like "sweetheart I dey wait 4 u when u finish, u hear"
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Mobsync(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Brilliant, but the thing is this, when I confronted my wife, she said she can not control what the guy was typing, and sending, then I asked her why did she not caution the guy, instead all she said to the guy was that 'my husband is here ' . My brother wen I told her that she got really angry, that I should do wstever I like, after all she was not the one that started it.

We men are sometimes the cause of our problems. When you offend her, you apologize and when she offends you, you still apologize.

It is obvious that you have given her enough liver. It is time you start being a man and let her know who's in charge.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Psoul:

Bro, pls never confront the guy whether physically or through phone call. If you do and something goes wrong u will forever have urslf to blame. If u do and did not get any positive result by either of them confessing that u are right, that wil be a big failure. Your wife will always refer to it in other occasions u will confront her on such issue. She will say, "Ehhhh...dat was the way u were accusing me the other time over our family friend and at the end of the day u found out u were making empty accusation", and this will weaken u.

If you are desperate to find out what she is doing, you can do the following. But it is illegal even in law court.

(1) Install Call Recorder in her phone without her knowing. Play her call records whenever u have access to her phone. You can also forward them to your phone and listen to them at ur convenient time.

(2) Install Buddy Tracker in her phone. This will show in ur phone wherever she is at any time, the name of the place, the distance from where u r and it can direct u on how to get to the place. It uses GPS.

After the installation, hide it in her phone so she wont see it. You can also password the App and protect it from bn uninstalled. Wt this u can monitor her movements and calls. (For more details inbox me)

But from ur post, i can see that ur wife is a kinda stubborn type or seems not to "fear" u or very loyal to u.
She behaves this way based on two assumptions
1. She makes more money than you make
2. Two of u makes money but she beliv that u love her more than she loves u. So whatever she does, u must come back to her
Thank, you, but how do i meet you please
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
sexy74:

My brother you just hit the nail gbam and it should enter ones into the OP head.
No time for dulling.
I live in the states, you can not throw any person out like that
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by oforij(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Thanks very much, the guy is not a family friend per say, because I do not know him, he is friend/church member with my wife. I only hear of him. Sadly when I asked my wife about the messages, she was very angry, she said she was not in control of wat ever the guy was sending, and moreover, she doesn't care. So the only option I have is to look for the guy and speak with him, but I don't know how this will look.
I

Sorry sir, I just want to know if you're a phlegmatic
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by tushbobo(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
A man can't go no further than a woman let him.
Face your wife not the man.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
oforij:
I

Sorry sir, I just want to know if you're a phlegmatic
I can do anything for peace to reign
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Biafrarep(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
OK thanks, yes we have been having issues, but she is not open to reconciliation, I beg even if she is wrong or I am wrong. Anytime I dare try to express displeasure on anything she gets very very angry...
This just confirmed my fears all along bro. Your wife has lost all respect for you and this makes it the more dangerous because she can even decide to cheat on you without minding the consequence. At this moment she sees you as a wussbag who she can trample on. She has lost attraction in you and is probably considering life without you. She maybe trying to push you to the wall so you can send her packing and she will be guilt free for not being the one that dumped you. You have to act fast(though its a bit late already). Dont give her the excuse she needs by beating her, rather be tactful, pretend like you dont care about her attitude, but once you have a strong evidence, then you confront not just her but your inlaws as well. It sucks to be you right now.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
bakynes:
She may not be cheating yet in the romantic way but the guy is definitely making advances at her and she is having a second thought on accepting him. So you can say she is cheating emotionally because she is not allowed to even have such feelings for another man besides her husband.
I thank all of you for your kind contributions, some have said that I should wait to have concrete evidence. Well about a year ago, she was on phone with somebody and all of sudden she was asking the guy dont you know I am married, I asked what was the problem, she refused to answer me, we quarreled and I let go, because I never knew what they were saying. The only I thing I gather was that the person was her church member, so that was how I banned her from ever attending that same church again. It was only of recent that I discovered that it was this same guy that I am talking about now.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
Don't over react yet.

You need to get facts first. If not, you will look stupeed despite the fact that she cheated on you.

You might even apologize for her sharing it.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
dingbang:
Why not catch her in the act first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five Deadly Words Used By Women ;D / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.