Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] (26053 Views)

See This Woman That Bought A Ps4 For Her Boyfriend As Val's Gift. / Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / What A Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend, Pls How True Is This???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by CaroLyner(f): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2017
Run to yaba and buy her a nice chiffon top.
Thank me later wink

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2017
That's like literarily asking what u can buy with 1 Dollar?

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by chronique(m): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
aka gum. Hope u know that there's love in sharing?

Yes. After forming understanding gf, she go come go hang leg for wall for night for another bobo wey spend well... Abeg, leave the guy and allow him eat his 500 naira in peace.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by firstking01(m): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2017
Smh, must you buy her gift today?...make her to understand that you are broke at the moment, after all you 've been buying her gifts on the past valentinesundecided

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by vicchi12(f): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
not atall dude... Infact, as am talking, she has left 17 missed calls and 2 sms on my phone, all to inquire about what time and Venue we are meeting... This is nt an attention seeking thread...

Did you read my advice?
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by martooski(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2017
NLSniper:
Use the N500 Buy recharge card, send It to me. I will call you and advice you.

LOL,,, My brother you wicked o
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by TheBlessedMAN: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2017
vicchi12:
I'm a lady. Don't waste your money on cards. Just tell her how you feel. And, maybe go out. It doesn't have to be expensive... it could even be a buka. Someone like me will even follow you anywhere. Just have fun. Let yourselves go in a decent way. Breathe in some fresh air together. Enjoy the sky together at night. Best gift you could ever give her is to pray with her. You don't have to initiate sex, believe me!
hmmm.. Arguably one of the best advices hav gotten so far... Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by futurism: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
not atall dude... Infact, as am talking, she has left 17 missed calls and 2 sms on my phone, all to inquire about what time and Venue we are meeting... This is nt an attention seeking thread...
tell that to other nairalanders, not me. You have money for internet and don't have more than 5000 naira in your account? Dude, do I look like a zombie? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by kureshi007: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:
Goan borrow money and get her a proper gift... She deserves it...

When you were busy doing d do with her.. Did yhu ask us?
it is always about Toto with you hoes!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Sunmolar(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2017
buy mtn 500 credit for her and dial *131*103#.It's 1gig data promo valid 7dayz grin

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by hrpvl2(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

Get her a roll on or perfume, sure she gonna appreciate that if she is an understanding kind of woman.

Get your South African Visa with no initial payment! we shall help you with every necessary documents and payment is after visa is issued to you. For more info, Contact us on 08100794239
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2017
But you have money to buy data & post on nairaland Abi, Valentine day is a waste of time anyways, just offer the money to some homeless orphan it will be a fortune for him
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Rainmaker69(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Due to the Economy recession, i am damn broke.. Unlike previous Valentines that i use to take my gf to exortic places... This time around, i can't afford that luxury, cos as am typing this Message, i have just #500 with me.. And i really want to buy something for my Gf as a Vals gift..

Advice= pls what can i buy? Pls o...

500 can buy a broken heart...

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by pillowcase: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Someone up there said your girl is a minor,Lol...How old is your gf? i need to know her age before i advice you of what to give her.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Jodha(f): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2017
Kaxmytex:

I like diz....
pls, hw much should d guy borrow??

Trust me.. Yhu don't wanna hear the amount I have in mind... But it should be enough to get her a romantic, expensive, befitting, loving etc gift...

That will. Prove he really loves her..
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by valicious1(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

Ashawo like u
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Valfrankie(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2017
vicchi12:
I'm a lady. Don't waste your money on cards. Just tell her how you feel. And, maybe go out. It doesn't have to be expensive... it could even be a buka. Someone like me will even follow you anywhere. Just have fun. Let yourselves go in a decent way. Breathe in some fresh air together. Enjoy the sky together at night. Best gift you could ever give her is to pray with her. You don't have to initiate sex, believe me!
Will you be my Valentine? I think I'm tripping crycrycrycrycrykiss
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

He should be willing to lend him since he gave the advise.

Hello smiley
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Yewandequeen(f): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hello smiley

Hi
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by brigadier747: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

Fool,when he was busy expending his time and strength on ur stinking pussy ,u did not know,he deserves more....... Go get urself a job,and stop relying on men...lazy hoe

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Jabioro: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2017
As an elderly man in the house, send recharge card worth of #500,I will pray for you and you be bless...

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by leofab(f): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2017
CriticMaestro:
recession don kill u already bruh, u might just lose ur girlfriend today...sorry in advance
OP is single and has no one to tell him.

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by TheBlessedMAN: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2017
pillowcase:
Someone up there said your girl is a minor,Lol...How old is your gf? i need to know her age before i advice you of what to give her.
sarcastically, her age is equal to= Man United's total epl trophies +Arsenals Usual position on the epl table...

Sure... U can get that!...
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Valfrankie(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2017
kullozone:

I say cheap one na.... Just look for where aboki full. Olosho wey dey aboki side dey collect 5h but, after 2mins una go begin quarel.
I died, I literally died!!! Chisos!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

So is buying y'all gift on val's day a payback for letting us do d do?....smh
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Lexxyla: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Op, the solution to your problem is very simple. N500 worth of Osogbo weed will make today a memorable day for the both of you.

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by vicchi12(f): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
hmmm.. Arguably one of the best advices hav gotten so far... Thanks
Trust me, I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years. We were a little younger. On our first Valentines, he blew me over. Last year, he took my shopping. This year, not sure. But deep down in my mind, I'm not sure I like the cards. I always want to tell him not to bother with the cards cause I end up doing away with them. Secretly, I don't care what he gets me as long as I know we love each other. And trust me, It's not because I'm expecting ring. Lol. We are not ready for that... which is why I've decided me remained celebate. So, bruh, if she truly loves you... if that lady is your souls mate. She will take you for you- broke, rich, whatever. You may take her to a busy place or even a quiet place, have some intimate conversations Get to know each other. Talk about that one time you were embarrassed. Laugh together. Pray together. If she wants a better gift next year, then. You both should pray with and for each other, so the coming valentines will be better. You two may do even better things. When other people are being shallow, you two should decide to be different. You both join hands and use the opportunity to remind God of how better you want the next Valentines to be. Think big!

5 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by nelsonjj: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2017
Buy tissle paper for the motherless home and show them love. They need gift too!

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Jodha(f): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2017
brigadier747:

Fool,when he was busy expending his time and strength on ur stinking pussy ,u did not know,he deserves more....... Go get urself a job,and stop relying on men...lazy hoe

Lmao.. One word for your hopeless self?..

Somebody asked a question.. I gave him my candid opinion and you're here typing this trash...
A great fool is always ungrateful... My dear I type this with all confidence and splendor... You're a [B]great fool...
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Kaxmytex(m): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

Trust me.. Yhu don't wanna hear the amount I have in mind... But it should be enough to get her a romantic, expensive, befitting, loving etc gift...

That will. Prove he really loves her..
Lolz...Your mind go big pas world bank b dat o....

have a nice day, dearie..
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Snow5(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

The man wen go Marry u eh...

Make I nor just talk..

Shey make e go borrow? Cos of valentine?.. Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by manikspears: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2017
op don't mind them,that is why they say Nigerian men are not romantic.first send her a message you composed yourself telling her she has been wonderful(that will make up for the card),in the evening buy her a juice and assorted biscuit totaling 500,take it to her in the evening and promise her that next year's will be better.but you too gast start learning to save for occasions like this but I'm happy that you are thoughtful and that is a start.some people will not do anything for their partner today and i mean both males and females.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) / Another Beautiful Couple / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.