Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] (26058 Views)

See This Woman That Bought A Ps4 For Her Boyfriend As Val's Gift. / Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / What A Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend, Pls How True Is This???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Jodha(f): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2017
Blackdharmey:

So is buying y'all gift on val's day a payback for letting us do d do?....smh

Reread my post pls... It's like yhu lack understanding... No offense...
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by TheBlessedMAN: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2017
vicchi12:

Trust me, I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years. We were a little younger. On our first Valentines, he blew me over. Last year, he took my shopping. This year, not sure. But deep down in my mind, I'm not sure I like the cards. I always want to tell him not to bother with the cards cause I end up doing away with them. Secretly, I don't care what he gets me as long as I know we love each other. And trust me, It's not because I'm expecting ring. Lol. We are not ready for that... which is why I've decided me remained celebate. So, bruh, if she truly loves you... if that lady is your souls mate. She will take you for you- broke, rich, whatever. You may take her to a busy place or even a quiet place, have some intimate conversations Get to know each other. Talk about that one time you were embarrassed. Laugh together. Pray together. If she wants a better gift next year, then. You both should pray with and for each other, so the coming valentines will be better. You two may do even better things. When other people are being shallow, you two should decide to be different. You both join hands and use the opportunity to remind God of how better you want the next Valentines to be. Think big!
wow! This is priceless... U are indeed a Godsent.... May God bless u 4 me... And i pray God endow my gf d same Understanding mind that he's bestowed on u as i plan to embark on heeding ur advice.... Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Due to the Economy recession, i am damn broke.. Unlike previous Valentines that i use to take my gf to exortic places... This time around, i can't afford that luxury, cos as am typing this Message, i have just #500 with me.. And i really want to buy something for my Gf as a Vals gift..

Advice= pls what can i buy? Pls o...

If you're telling me that you can't explain to your gf that you're broke then it means there's a problem with your relationship. Someone like me am open if i m scared to tell you am broke then we can't even be dating in the first place. Man up in your next relationship

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by hisMrs(f): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Due to the Economy recession, i am damn broke.. Unlike previous Valentines that i use to take my gf to exortic places... This time around, i can't afford that luxury, cos as am typing this Message, i have just #500 with me.. And i really want to buy something for my Gf as a Vals gift..

bros abeg to buy val gift no be necessity na. You can just use that 500 to cook for her like indomie with lot of colourful veges
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by manikspears: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2017
brigadier747:

Fool,when he was busy expending his time and strength on ur stinking pussy ,u did not know,he deserves more....... Go get urself a job,and stop relying on men...lazy hoe
nna get beef before
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by kilojoDesigns: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

buy her some fruits, package am well, tell her u would surprise her before the month ends(naso).
just make sure there is cucumber among the fruits and u are good to go
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Ion even understand wat y'all are saying.. ... is it only d ladies that deserves to be loved? To be pampered? To receive gifts on Valentine day.... Y'all gotta wake up.. . If she ain't making efforts atall.. Fling her away biko undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by vicchi12(f): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
wow! This is priceless... U are indeed a Godsent.... May God bless u 4 me... And i pray God endow my gf d same Understanding mind that he's bestowed on u as i plan to embark on heeding ur advice.... Thanks dear
Not a problem bruh... I learn as I grow. Love is good. It's not sex, gift, money that cements a relationship. Nope! We are in our early 20s, but trust me, I always do the praying. When you're with a lady and you do good by her, you'll be surprised at how doors will start opening for you. Women are dietites. From girlfriend to wife, it is true! When you make a woman happy and she prays for you silently or openly, omg your life don better be that. So OP, be yourself abeg. No kill yourself. It's 5:43am over here, I hope I helped.

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Hi

You got a nice body shape and pretty face " bou you don't look nigerian, where are you from? America? You just arrived? cheesycheesy
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

Reread my post pls... It's like yhu lack understanding... No offense...

I've re-read d post.. . Its like u're a hoe..... No offense grin

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by pillowcase: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
sarcastically, her age is equal to= Man United's total epl trophies +Arsenals Usual position on the epl table...

Sure... U can get that!...
No i can't...what's her age??
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by crispyvick(f): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
do wat ur hrt tells u,ur gf shld knw dat u dnt av enof .
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by mostHandsome01: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2017
vicchi12:

Trust me, I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years. We were a little younger. On our first Valentines, he blew me over. Last year, he took my shopping. This year, not sure. But deep down in my mind, I'm not sure I like the cards. I always want to tell him not to bother with the cards cause I end up doing away with them. Secretly, I don't care what he gets me as long as I know we love each other. And trust me, It's not because I'm expecting ring. Lol. We are not ready for that... which is why I've decided me remained celebate. So, bruh, if she truly loves you... if that lady is your souls mate. She will take you for you- broke, rich, whatever. You may take her to a busy place or even a quiet place, have some intimate conversations Get to know each other. Talk about that one time you were embarrassed. Laugh together. Pray together. If she wants a better gift next year, then. You both should pray with and for each other, so the coming valentines will be better. You two may do even better things. When other people are being shallow, you two should decide to be different. You both join hands and use the opportunity to remind God of how better you want the next Valentines to be. Think big!

oh my! you speak like my woman! if not for the fact i know she isnt on nairaland! would have tut otherwise. we have been 3years together and she has been awesome, i say to myself all the time, can there be anyone like her on earth again!!! she appreciates every gift no matter how little! i wanted us going to a luxurious outing for val, she said no, my presence alone is more than enough for her! i knw shes not pretending! because shes been like that since we have been dating!!! she prays with me and pray for me, she believe her man doesnt have to do the spending alone! oh my!
seeing what u just advised the OP now has proved that there are still good women out there! cant wait to go on my kneels and ask her to be my woman forever.

4 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by supereagle(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2017
You can get valuable things with #500

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Yewandequeen(f): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2017
sonofLuci:

You got a nice body shape and pretty face " bou you don't look nigerian, where are you from? America? You just arrived? cheesycheesy

angry angry angry
From cote de voire....yeye
Am a Nigerian and an ijebu girl for that matter. Keep deceiving yourself.

......Dtobs a bug is detected .

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by TheBlessedMAN: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2017
pillowcase:
No i can't...what's her age??
Man u's epl trophies= 20 + arsenals usual position on d Log 4th.

20+4=24yrs. Thats her age buddy
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Bro, I was in the same shoe some years back.. And here's what I did.. I tear a piece of paper and I write some sweet words on it as a letter, appreciating her.. One page full.. I spray my best perfume on it.. And I wrap it in an envelope.. And I gave her as gift... My babe wán faint that day, she dey cry as she dey read am. And smelling it.. That letter she cherish it like kilode.. It still in her bag after 5 years

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Ezionye(f): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
So op cannot simply tell her he is broke? Is val about spending money?
What did she buy for u then?

Just go somewhere nice and have fun

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2017
BRT ride to her closest bus stop sometimes just showing up enough in life for the simple minded
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by vicchi12(f): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
mostHandsome01:

oh my! you speak like my woman! if not for the fact i know she isnt on nairaland! would have tut otherwise. we have been 3years together and she has been awesome, i say to myself all the time, can there be anyone like her on earth again!!! she appreciates every gift no matter how little! i wanted us going to a luxurious outing for val, she said no, my presence alone is more than enough for her! i knw shes not pretending! because shes been like that since we have been dating!!! she prays with me and pray for me, she believe her man doesnt have to do the spending alone! oh my!
seeing what u just advised the OP now has proved that there are still good women out there! cant wait to go on my kneels and ask her to be my woman forever.

I'm very happy for you. There are also good men. It's what I tell my girl friends. I try not to listen to cheating scandals. I always tell God, that even if it is not His will for us to marry, I would still be thankful for the opportunity that I currently share with my bf. And I believe that Godin heaven will bless the woman he eventually marries. And as for me, God will bless me with my His own desire for me. However, I hope God's will is for us to be together. Life is not hard like people think it is. When I met my bf, he was a security.. lol. He is now an Engineer making 6 figures in dollars(very rare for our age, below 25) As for me, I'm still praying to God, but I know God has got me. God is working. I don't go to church every Sunday. Been to church only 3 times since past 2 years. Please y'all, let us make this Valentines a Godly one.

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Samcoflex75(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
mostHandsome01:

there are still good women out there, am surprised someone here is advising the op to go and borrow just because of valentine, am sure on her birthday she go tell her bf make he go sell him papa house just to make her happy

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by hemarnuael: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
take her to go watch psg vs barca match nd cm thank me lata
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by mostHandsome01: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Samcoflex75:

there are still good women out there, am surprised someone here is advising the op to go and borrow just because of valentine, am sure on her birthday she go tell her bf make he go sell him papa house just to make her happy
i was equally amazed at that comment bro! some ladies are just something else, but u right! there are good women out there.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by mostHandsome01: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
vicchi12:

I'm very happy for you. There are also good men. It's what I tell my girl friends. I try not to listen to cheating scandals. I always tell God, that even if it is not His will for us to marry, I would still be thankful for the opportunity that I currently share with my bf. And I believe that Godin heaven will bless the woman he eventually marries. And as for me, God will bless me with my His own desire for me. However, I hope God's will is for us to be together. Life is not hard like people think it is. When I met my bf, he was a security.. lol. He is now an Engineer making 6 figures in dollars(very rare for our age, below 25) As for me, I'm still praying to God, but I know God has got me. God is working. I don't go to church every Sunday. Been to church only 3 times since past 2 years. Please y'all, let us make this Valentines a Godly one.
oh sure, God has got you, keep being you, and the very best will be urz! and if it be God's will, i'll be very glad you both end up together!
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
chronique:

Yes. After forming understanding gf, she go come go hang leg for wall for night for another bobo wey spend well... Abeg, leave the guy and allow him eat his 500 naira in peace.
Typed from experience? Anyway, sometimes d gift in itself doesn't matter but d affection and love behind d gesture.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by ikemesit4477: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

Buy her pad!
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by DaniDani(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

Check out the #500 gift I got for my queen

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by FrenchyL(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
5 packs of Indomie and 1 big coke. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by adultmoses(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:
Goan borrow money and get her a proper gift... She deserves it...

When you were busy doing d do with her.. Did yhu ask us?

Oga u make brain , cum get mouth.
True talk jareee!
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
burticious:
Bro, I was in the same shoe some years back.. And here's what I did.. I tear a piece of paper and I write some sweet words on it as a letter, appreciating her.. One page full.. I spray my best perfume on it.. And I wrap it in an envelope.. And I gave her as gift... My babe wán faint that day, she dey cry as she dey read am. And smelling it.. That letter she cherish it like kilode.. It still in her bag after 5 years
This is deep and emotionally connecting. Its not all about expensive gifts
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
If she likes music, you could burn songs that captures your feelings for into a CD, wrap it up and give it to her. 300 naira or less.

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Half shawarma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) / Another Beautiful Couple / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.