Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] (26048 Views)

See This Woman That Bought A Ps4 For Her Boyfriend As Val's Gift. / Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / What A Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend, Pls How True Is This???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by microscopic: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
It's only recharge card oo.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by mikky24: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Due to the Economy recession, i am damn broke.. Unlike previous Valentines that i use to take my gf to exortic places... This time around, i can't afford that luxury, cos as am typing this Message, i have just #500 with me.. And i really want to buy something for my Gf as a Vals gift..

Advice= pls what can i buy? Pls o...

buy her packet of Gold circle condom, u go get change of 450
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
This is deep and emotionally connecting. Its not all about expensive gifts
I'm telling you.. If anyone's trying this.. Make sure it's not illiterate who can't read or don't like to read.. But believe me a learned lady will appreciate it more than your 10,000 naira gift.. Don't try it with our aunties dem o.. Lol
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by AfroKnight: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
vicfuntop:

Trust me, a woman wants to be reminded of the love her partner has for her. Also let her know that(woman, tho am very broke, this day won't go by without me telling you how much I love you. This is what I can afford). An understanding woman should accept that but this mentality of girls collecting from guys most of the times is really annoying.

cool respect

So you don't want to chop my money grin Don't know whether to be happy or offended.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

angry angry angry
From cote de voire....yeye
Am a Nigerian and an ijebu girl for that matter. Keep deceiving yourself.

......Dtobs a bug is detected .

undecided undecided undecided see this mumu, with your worm body when be like deformed ameoba so, mtchww, your papa ni be yeye, gerrout here fool.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bros load 100 naira on you fone and call her to tell her d sweetest things. Use the remaining 400 naira to buy one bottle of origin to console the poverty.

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Red bra? How much wil that cost?
Just do somefin romantic that will blow her mind and leave her sobbing with love.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by chronique(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Not from experience but stuffs I've read. On a serious note, I think I'm fortunate not to have experienced this though. grin
Nma27:
Typed from experience? Anyway, sometimes d gift in itself doesn't matter but d affection and love behind d gesture.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by TheBlessedMAN: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
Just do somefin romantic that will blow her mind and leave her sobbing with love.
hmmm.. Thanks
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Due to the Economy recession, i am damn broke.. Unlike previous Valentines that i use to take my gf to exortic places... This time around, i can't afford that luxury, cos as am typing this Message, i have just #500 with me.. And i really want to buy something for my Gf as a Vals gift..

The solution is as simple as ABC. Invite her to your crib. Purchase the following:
1 indomie super pack - N100
2 eggs - N80
1 can of Grand Malt - N120
Total - N300.

Prepare it for bae. And serve it in a neat dish. A good bae will find this more romantic than spending your savings @ Crunchies.

Thank me later bro.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
chronique:
Not from experience but stuffs I've read. On a serious note, I think I'm fortunate not to have experienced this though. grin
Good for you
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
MasterRahl:
The solution is as simple as ABC. Invite her to your crib. Purchase the following:
1 indomie super pack - N100
2 eggs - N80
1 can of Grand Malt - N120
Total - N300.

Prepare it for bae. And serve it in a neat dish. A good bae will find this more romantic than spending your savings @ Crunchies.

Thank me later bro.
superpack was formerly N60 oo, Buhari has messed up this country!

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by jerrymej(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Uhn,
Maybe one Red Pant. possibly from bend down and select.....

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by susiivy: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
my Dear buy her airtime
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
superpack was formerly N60 oo, Buhari has messed up this country!
What a pity. But it is still within his reach. His budget is N500. I've given him a budget of N300.

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by justmenoni: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Recharge Card

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by McTobe(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
You guys can make valentine memorable without spending a dime. You just have to think outside the box.
Nma give us example
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Jodha(f): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Snow5:

The man wen go Marry u eh...

Make I nor just talk..

Shey make e go borrow? Cos of valentine?.. Nawa oo
Shut yhur trash.. Yhur opinion is irrelevant..

She yhur came here to advice d op... Quietly do that and fvck off.. Instead of typing hogwash..
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by dmcdad: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:
Goan borrow money and get her a proper gift... She deserves it...

When you were busy doing d do with her.. Did yhu ask us?
You guys have started with this annoying statement. Was he the only one who enjoyed it? The last time I checked, women enjoy it more. So...? She should be the one buying the bro some gifts for doing it right, that's if he knows how to.tongue
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nice stationery...you can get that in a bookshop and write her a poem. If you aren't a poet, search online for the sweetest poem that relates to you guys and write it out in your own stationery. Then hide it in her purse or pocket. Let her find it herself
Or
Look for the sweetest selfie you guys have taken together. Go to a business center. Print it out. Buy cardboard, make a frame with markers and gum pic on it.

O
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
McTobe:
Nma give us example
Brain freeze
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by marisdgreat(f): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanks 4 dat advice... Am weighing my chances on that... Av been tinkin of that, buh, am just worried she might not like it.. U knw, she's used to me takin her to shoprites nd exortic eateries...
Then she has to learn how to manage with u when u have little or nothing at all. U r worried cos u started it by spending so much and taking her to exotic places, now that u don't have that kind of money to spend again she might find it very difficult to understand u thinking that u have but u don't want to use it. That's y it s not too good to use money to spoil a girl cos d day u won't have or able to keep spending to maintain her upkeeps that s when u will start having problems. Have u not heard of married women abandoning their husbands cos of money issues maybe they lost their jobs, businesses or even contracts and they moved from grace to grass and their wives will have no choice than to leave them or if they have enough, they will start maltreating n disrespecting their husbands.
well these r d little things I can say to u for now.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by hahn(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

If your gf is understanding now should be the time she buys a gift for you

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by McTobe(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
vicchi12:

I'm very happy for you. There are also good men. It's what I tell my girl friends. I try not to listen to cheating scandals. I always tell God, that even if it is not His will for us to marry, I would still be thankful for the opportunity that I currently share with my bf. And I believe that Godin heaven will bless the woman he eventually marries. And as for me, God will bless me with my His own desire for me. However, I hope God's will is for us to be together. Life is not hard like people think it is. When I met my b, he was a security.. lol. He is now an Engineer making 6 figures in dollars(very rare for our age, below 25) As for me, I'm still praying to God, but I know God has got me. God is working. I don't go to church every Sunday. Been to church only 3 times since past 2 years. Please y'all, let us make this Valentines a Godly one.
I pray that greatness from above may follow u, remain focused. EYE ON THE GOAL
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Jodha(f): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hehehe guys are.....

For typing the truth I'm now tagged a "bad woman"... Issorait... grin grin

Aww keep typing the truth... I fear no one grin
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Jodha(f): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
dmcdad:

You guys have started with this annoying statement. Was he the only one who enjoyed it? The last time I checked, women enjoy it more. So...? She should be the one buying the bro some gifts for doing it right, that's if he knows how to.tongue

Lol ok
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Bizibi(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

Trust me.. Yhu don't wanna hear the amount I have in mind... But it should be enough to get her a romantic, expensive, befitting, loving etc gift...

That will. Prove he really loves her..
that is wicked,borrow to buy gifts.....I dey fear this current set of gals

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Jodha(f): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bizibi:
that is wicked,borrow to buy gifts.....I dey fear this current set of gals
Fear not bro... Fear dem hypocrite gurls... Deyre d worst.. Trust me...
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Vicolan: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Three pairs of pant naw... Each is #200 so price 3 pairs for 3 for #500 naw and mk sure red colour is included. Thank me later.....#Safe ooo
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by BossDanniee(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
smiley McVities Shortbread biscuit (N500)
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Today is champions league, go stake 500 a naija bet and give her the ticket, if your love is true enough ticket go enter.

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by pillowcase: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Man u's epl trophies= 20 + arsenals usual position on d Log 4th.

20+4=24yrs. Thats her age buddy
She's still young....MUST YOU BUY HER A GIFT500 is sooooooo small...Well,Just buy her a body spray of 200naira and a card(profess your love for her in the card)...i hope she understands your condition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) / Another Beautiful Couple / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.