Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] (26042 Views)

See This Woman That Bought A Ps4 For Her Boyfriend As Val's Gift. / Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / What A Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend, Pls How True Is This???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Female condom. As u no get anything so, she might be with some loaded niggy today. At least she can respect u and protect herself if she must return the fav to d loaded niggy

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by alizma: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
You guys can make valentine memorable without spending a dime. You just have to think outside the box.
pls I need that outside the box thing
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
alizma:

pls I need that outside the box thing
Task yourself to come up with a unique idea na
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by blont(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
You guys can make valentine memorable without spending a dime. You just have to think outside the box.
hmm! them don dey come small small. Dem go down u without lookin bck.

Downers i hail.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by blont(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
hmmm.. Arguably one of the best advices hav gotten so far... Thanks
the devil u is far better dan d angel u dont know.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
blont:
hmm! them don dey come small small. Dem go down u without lookin bck.

Downers i hail.
Na u sabi... Abi you no understand wetin u quote?
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by xcesswag(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
stake dat 5h on 10odd and get her a proper gift

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by cybriz82(m): 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
just use d money n cook for her...atlis plantain 200naira.sardine n 2gg....mix d sardine with d egg n fry.fry d plantain also....package d food well n invite her.if u like tel her d price u tek buy evrrytin na u sabi.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by microscopic: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
If u have been taking her to exotic places in the previous valentines. Explain to her and make her know dat things are not stable. I believe she will understand. U can make it up to her any other day. Love is not celebrated only on 14th feb
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Omonigeriarere: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:
Goan borrow money and get her a proper gift... She deserves it...

When you were busy doing d do with her.. Did yhu ask us?

Why should he borrow to satisfy someone? Talk another thing I beg: no be only him they enjoy d do joorrr.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

angry angry angry
From cote de voire....yeye
Am a Nigerian and an ijebu girl for that matter. Keep deceiving yourself.

......Dtobs a bug is detected .

And na your father be bug
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Longcucumber(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
kullozone:

I say cheap one na.... Just look for where aboki full. Olosho wey dey aboki side dey collect 5h but, after 2mins una go begin quarel.
place like alabarago in okokomaiko
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by DTOBS(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
sonofLuci:

undecided undecided undecided see this mumu, with your worm body when be like deformed ameoba so, mtchww, your papa ni be yeye, gerrout here fool.
Bros! Easy nah, respect the lady...

sonofLuci:

And na your father be bug
You be "something" else oooo... So you no fit respect a woman. Moreover, you are the one that trespassed!
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by DTOBS(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

angry angry angry
From cote de voire....yeye
Am a Nigerian and an ijebu girl for that matter. Keep deceiving yourself.

......Dtobs a bug is detected .
Baby, leave the baba to his own oooo, we know their type!
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
DTOBS:

Bros! Easy nah, respect the lady...

You be "something" else oooo... So you no fit respect a woman. Moreover, you are the one that trespassed!

Guy which tresspase. I just they play with her she begin yan nonsense. Guy na the bitch Bleep up
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by samwise180(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Give her your time and let her know that u are broke
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by kibra4u(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Guguru and Ekpa grin
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by kibra4u(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wise up o......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by TheBlessedMAN: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
kibra4u:
Wise up o......
lolz..... U funny man
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Due to the Economy recession, i am damn broke.. Unlike previous Valentines that i use to take my gf to exortic places... This time around, i can't afford that luxury, cos as am typing this Message, i have just #500 with me.. And i really want to buy something for my Gf as a Vals gift..

Advice= pls what can i buy? Pls o...

Hmmm N500 cannot buy a quality gift in this recession. Don't go and buy her something she will not be appreciative of.

Wait until next year, but na wa for you self, y didn't u plan since last month.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
You can buy a beautiful brooch or a fanciful earring. Look for them in Lagos, she won't even know the price. Good luck to you.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by kullozone(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Longcucumber:
place like alabarago in okokomaiko

So you know that place?
All those dirty ashee
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Longcucumber(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
kullozone:

So you know that place? All those dirty ashee
hehehehehehehe dirty ashee no be small.

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Dmec(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
You can buy her Perfume
TheBlessedMAN:
Due to the Economy recession, i am damn broke.. Unlike previous Valentines that i use to take my gf to exortic places... This time around, i can't afford that luxury, cos as am typing this Message, i have just #500 with me.. And i really want to buy something for my Gf as a Vals gift..

Advice= pls what can i buy? Pls o...

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by nkemjacob2(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
if u can spend ur last dime to spend for a lady.. ur woman no get reason to live u ooo. buy wetin u no say u fit buy

1 Like

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by autonomous22: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
ok, i wil get u a 200naira credit.. Just so u knw, the last time sumone used dat trick on me... His club ended up not winning a single trophy in ten seasons...

That club must b Arsenal......

2 Likes

Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Mike008(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
You don't need to buy her anything for Valentine.

Spending some time together would do.
Tell her you're missing her and you wish to be with her on this special day, she'll normally feel the urge to come without expecting anything.
You can just chat normal, take a walk then get anything cheap for fun. E.g. candy or cheese balls and joke about how it reminds you about childhood and you wish you had known her during childhood so you would have shared such moments together.
When she's gone, send her a text reminding her how much she has made your day.
I bet you if she has a knack for romance she'll argue you made her day special.
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by chisom2670(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
get her a dollar note. #500 can easily afford it
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Snow5(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

Shut yhur trash.. Yhur opinion is irrelevant..

She yhur came here to advice d op... Quietly do that and fvck off.. Instead of typing hogwash..

Ladies with swear words holds no water to meaningful personalities..

HAPPY VALENTINE..
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by kriss27(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:
Goan borrow money and get her a proper gift... She deserves it...

When you were busy doing d do with her.. Did yhu ask us?
you are nothing than a gold digger
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Jodha(f): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
kriss27:
you are nothing than a gold digger

Then what are yhu?.. Are broke ass.. Jobless old fool?..

Go get a life... Nitwit..
Re: What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] by Alezy(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2017
Culin:
You're broke abi? I hope her thingy is broke too. Don't go and look for money be there talking about #500 angry
hnmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons / Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) / Another Beautiful Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.