Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,521 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (99635 Views)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending N/ude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
I no mumu reach like that na, I go ask for your own first. Secondly, head na new thing?. grin cheesy

If you insist on seeing my face on it, you must send me yours with your face on it before I release mine.

I have been looking for someone as understanding as you
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
So you think I would want to share my nudes with a random guy?. cool
Think again!.
I'm willing to send without asking for anything in return. It's just 8 inches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by AmeLonRo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
The issue of a man and a woman in the room is NO TALK ABOUT AM. No one can tell. Anyway men need sex. They dont want sex but they need it more than women. Check details on
https://newkokoro.com/2018/12/23/why-men-need-sex-more-than-women/
and leave a comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.