Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130586 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nigerians sha lol... Funny lot. grin
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
The Problem we have as Nigerians is reading:

Please read the official statement from GHW:

Matching Algorithm

We have adjusted the system on PH pairing to factor in Credibility Score, Maturity Date, Level of commitment and other system variables. This feature will make the maturity percentage on the dashboard to be obsolete, it will be updated to report on Weekly progress instead daily. We have also noticed the flood of ticket coming from our African community on matching time. Please be rest assured that the platform is as stable as a rock.

There are lots of factors considered in managing PH pledges of over a trillion value. To reduce the amount of members per PH pairing (total number of members you will be required to PH to), the new algorithm will commence jumping back and forth (0 day – 30th day) to find suitable PHs that meet the criteria . This implementation is already live on the platform, but because we did not announce it officially, we decided to get a grace period for defaulters yet to be cancelled by the system (this is one of the reasons for the late re-matching).

Important Question; do you know anybody who has lost money in GHW before? . Your answer will definitely be a no. And it is our promise that it will remain this way.

Please we urge you, if you are no longer interested in this community, please cancel all your pledges before you abandon your accounts. GHW capital base is enough to withstand it, DO NOT leave it to be matched when you are fully aware that you are no longer interested, this is causing head-ache for our dedicated members and our support team. All members are encouraged to help each other, it is important that you contact the member that is to PH to you, incase he/she is ignorant of the matching.

GHW is a community, our being here is entirely up to its members, and we promise not to let you down . Zero Downtime, Zero Breaks , Zero Losses . Long Live GHW

Yours truly
Waig
Senior Correspondent
GHW

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ttmax09(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Osahon7:
Abeg how do I upload Bitcoin POP! I just paid an order

you will need to screenshot and send
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by oprah007(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dem don bring light o. Make i charge small. Shoo! Who thief my charger for here!!!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kay10: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
[size=14pt]This bastard (ponzihater) just want to cause confusion,GHW is has been performing wonderful job,i dont really know why can this fool look for something else to do than starting seeking for unnecessary attention?I dont really understand what your problems is,if you dont mind,i can help you get job.[/size]
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by utuk: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
It will be better if you spend your time on other issues than writing nonsense against GHW. How much do you know about GHW. bullshit

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Godtaye: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
how do I get to bodija from Lagos
also hungry
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Sleezwizz: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

I am a Ponzi consultant so I know what goes on in most Ponzi Schemes. Your assertion is like telling a diabetologist that he knows nothing about diabetes because he never had it before.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

So pathetic to hear that u are a ponzi consultant... Are u not getting money from your ponzi CONSULTATION? I can see clearly you are working for nairaland, helping them criticize all this schemes all in d name of getting traffic.. What I notice about nairaland is that they like bad mouthing anything whether good or bad so far it can get them TRAFFIC to the site...

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by oprah007(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
kay10:
[size=24pt]This bastard (ponzihater) just want to cause confused,GHW is has been performing wonderful job,i dont know why can this fool can look for something else to do than starting seeking for unnecessary attention?I dont really understand what your problems is,if you dont mind,i can help you get job.[/size]
Ponzi what? Ponzihater? Who dey bear that name?? Na human being? undecided
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sway112: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
GIFTY’S MARRIAGE DRAMA CONTINUES
Another twist to the story about Gifty’s marriage. In a lengthy post sent to
Superiorlouis Blog by one Augustine, who claims to be Gifty’s in-law, he revealed a whole lot concerning the rumoured marriage.
Read fully story:
#GiftyBBN .. It’s appalling that you will never in your life be truthful even when you are caught in the act. JESUS!
I am Engr David Akumah’s Cousin who refused to be quiet even though my family members are mostly scholars and God fearing,…and wish not to meddle with things that will bring more disgrace to the family’s name…
but now I say Enough is Enough! Please Readers be aware
(TRUTH BE TOLD)
Gifty is Married to my Cousin David Sorochukwu Akumah AkA Sodafaces… a renowned Nollywood Director and Producer whom am not surprised that he decided to keep quiet over this matter till now because of his meek nature as a Quiet-Busy-Responsible man and had in the Past, vowed not to be associated with what ever Gifty is involved in because of scandals.
For the Records! My Cousin David never uploaded Gifty’s wedding pictures as an instrument in removing Gifty from BBN as accused, or to claim her further as his legally married wife,… rather what he did was to shut down Folders of upto 1000 copies of both Bachelors, Traditional and White wedding pictures of him and Gifty from his Facebook account, immediately after they had a problem that was not properly managed by the couple themselves about Gifty’s Cheating Life while still in his husband’s house.
It’s a Pity that Gifty is still a very big Liar, never truthful to her new Fans and will never be because that’s how her fake identified super model mother as she said in Pulse TV interview brought her up. Obviously you can’t give what you don’t have…Gifty was not morally brought up due to want of making it big with the mother by all means over the years.
Please Nigerians disregard whatever that comes out from that big fake liar’s mouth called Gifty because she cannot give what she does not have which is TRUTH. She was trained by a funny Mother who gave birth to over four children from different men inwhich all the children she have, never knew their father including the so called Gifty (#FACT ).
Gifty… I decided to fight dirty through this piece of write up because you don’t know the disgrace you have robbed and brought upon Rev. Professor Akumah’s family which I belong to. You are a wife not some girlfriend of Mr2k or whatever he calls himself..and a point of advice to all men out there….please I beg of you try and find out a little info about any woman you are having an affair with because you may be sleeping with another man’s wife and thereby bringing a curse to yourself …don’t forget our traditions in Nigeria is still very strong to fight offenders…
…And for #BBN or #BBA …please make true identification findings about married people on your show before reducing our Nigerian morals to zero.
Gifty those pictures online you saw and decided to react with lies when the game is over was a 2014 mobile upload pictures you used your hand to upload through my Cousin’s phone when you guys were living together as husband and wife…obviously because you felt he had more Nollywood followers in FB than you and decided to use his platform unknowing to him of the wrong English expression you had attached to those posts of yours that turned against you..now he is undergoing a public disgrace and accusation from your likers that he wants to either use you to sale out as a brand or bring you down…Rubbish! Something he innocently knows nothing about and even does not know how to react to the blackmail because he is also a public figure.
I swear you get luck no be me dey marry you…seriously I for finish you in this your stupid online game.
In their wedding on 6th April 2014, our former Governor His Excellency Senator DR. SAM EGWU was in attendance alongside other important government dignitaries at Assemblies of God Church Odunukwe in Abakaliki followed by a grand wedding reception at WDC Hall in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (#VERIFY – Please you are free to ask your friends around Abakaliki because it was a huge wedding)
Gifty! that your Husband whom though do not want to change his mind in not bringing you back to his house after all his family’s persuasion to do so when your manipulative immoral mother came to his house at Asaba and took you away to Ghana simply because she asked for my cousin after one week of their white wedding to open a boutique for her (Gifty’s Mother) in a choice place in Lagos and he begged her to be allowed for sometime to enable him recoup from his just concluded wedding spendings which she vehemently refused and took you! her daughter away.
I can only say may God forgive you and your mother because to you people… traditional and white wedding is just like a one day bikini Party ..chaii..na moneyooo my cousin take use package such wedding no be Paperooo Danm!…
Please Gifty this is not Liberia where your mum grew up…This is Nigeria where a woman can only leave her husband for good or bad either by way of tradition through giving Dowry back by the Elders or Court dissolving the union via Divorce proceedings.
Please Be wise and say the truth before you loose everything including your new fans and be rest assured that my cousin Brother may not accept you back because you and your mother have crossed the line…and if you continue blackmailing or threatening him weather publicly with your so called Online PR Team or phone calls as you and your mum is doing at the moment, then I will be forced to release Audio and Video facts of all of these am saying because I know some of your likers will still blindly say these pictures below i took with my own camera during their traditional and white wedding and also when the couple were signing Marriage certificate were all photoshoped or you are been framed as usual…
So in absence of your next actions, I say May God help your mother to help you redirect your life positively before its too late since you both are inseparable. I believe you can also make it bigger with little or more morals like most of our Nigerian celebrities… GoodLuck
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by wakes: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
What about the one that ends with S and starts with T?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by oprah007(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Godtaye:
how do I get to bodija from Lagos

also hungry
E no hard at all. Just get to Oshodi or better still come all d way to berger, enter bus going to ibadan. If you have done that please let me know.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Godtaye: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
oprah007:
Ponzi what? Ponzihater? Who dey bear that name?? Na human being? undecided

na goat
all he needs is food
if you want money just ask we are generous
stop hating
we making dis money

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Sleezwizz: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
maria43:

What made you a consultant?
Jobless, hungry man

Do mind the stupid guy, oloriburuku ni... Ponzi Consultant indeed grin grin grin

He is a poor man trying to be relevant...

How i wish MMM participants could blast his type
this way GHW participants are doing...

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kenostika(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Haha,the OP is a big time fool.Most people were using same fund to recycle,GHing like 3time in a month thereby obstructing the system.Now the dispatcher pairs between 0 -100 %.This wk people have been paired earlier so no more PHing at different wkly interval.Endeavour to have your spare funds if you must PH twice in a month because you ll be paired sooner than you expect.Avoid greed and enjoy the lovely platfotm.

7 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sway112: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Victor Moses has today signed a new contract with the Blues.
The 26-year-old has established himself as a regular in the side this season, playing an integral role in our pursuit of silverware under Antonio Conte .
Upon signing the two-year extension to his deal, which will now run until 2021, Moses said: ‘I feel very excited. I’m delighted to be here for another few years now and to sign a new deal. Now it’s time to concentrate on the team and keep working hard to make sure we win games and try to win the Premier League this season.
‘We’re having a great season, I’m enjoying my football and we have a good manager here that has given every single one of us confidence. I just want to keep on enjoying it and working hard for the team.’
Technical director Michael Emenalo added: ‘We are extremely pleased Victor has chosen to extend his contract with us. He is enjoying an excellent season and, under Antonio’s leadership, has proved to be an important member of the squad.
‘This new contract is testament to Victor’s hard work and dedication to succeed at Chelsea and we believe he will be a big part of our future success.’
A Nigerian international, Moses has produced incredible consistency in his performances, starting every Premier League game since 1 October when he was named in the line-up away at Hull City.
It was in that fixture that Conte switched to a 3-4-3 formation for the first time and Moses, deployed in an unfamiliar right wing-back role, impressed in a 2-0 victory. Since then, he has gone from strength to strength, growing in stature with every game and thriving under Conte’s guidance.
The combination of his natural attacking instincts, and ability to defend intelligently when the opposition are in possession, ensure Moses is ideally suited to the way in which Conte wants his team to play. He has become a valuable member of the side as well as a popular figure among supporters, scoring four goals so far this season, including a winner at home to Tottenham in November.
Moses arrived at Chelsea in 2012 from Wigan Athletic and enjoyed a solid first season at the club, helping us lift the Europa League trophy.
After spending time out on loan, he caught Conte’s eye during pre-season due to his technique, physical strength and high energy levels, and the Italian made the decision to keep him at Stamford Bridge for the 2016/17 campaign.
In total, Moses has made 72 appearances for the Blues, 28 coming so far this season, scoring 14

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by cyberguy72(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

I was planning to open a thread, you beat me to it! thumbs up bro!
we will derail your thread
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by OVERCONFIDENCE(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:
Weeks ago a friend sort expert advice about paying a pledge on GHWW and I told him not to that the scheme is going down in days. He thanked me and offered to buy me some drinks the next Sunday; an offer that he kept.

Today as other days people have me sending me PMs and messages that GHWW is matching them too fast. That what used to be 23days is now being match less than 2 complete weeks. I simply shook my head with a grin on my face. My questions were "why insult Ponzi Hater and yet seek my opinion on Ponzi scheme?", "Why loose nearly a million on a scheme with no office address and still invest millions in another with no body to hold"

Investing in Ponzi Schemes is like keeping ur money exposed at your backyard then coming back in days expecting to find it there; the odds can never be in your favour.

Get help worldwide modified MMM strategies so as to defraud unsuspecting poorly educated, desperate, greedy and lazy investors. They paid in record time and also made amazing profits. But every illegal scheme has an end and GHWW just reached its own. Anybody that pays to someone from now one is on his or her own. Ponzi Hater has spoken

Shun GHWW save the little cash you have remaining.

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

GET HELP WORLDWIDE would have worked for

years without some gullible hungry desperate

Nigerians.

Good Day every one. I want you all to

understand that these ponzi platforms are like a

drum of water.... The more you take water from

the drum the lesser the level or amount of water

in the drum. Once the rate at which people are

being matched drops often from 4 weeks to 3

weeks to 2 weeks to 1 week to 4 days to 1day .

It's an indication that the drum is leaking and

that the amount of water in the drum is small

moving towards refill (restart mode).... Kindly

Use your SPARE MONEY. DON'T BE GULLIBLE.

LEARN FROM YOUR PAST EXPERIENCE.

I am also a Nigerian, I like money very much

too... But we shouldn't allow our emotions or

life situation to over rule our wonderful

reasoning ability that God has installed into us.

Please I am not saying you should Stop, I am

only advising that we should Use our spare

money, because the truth be told MOST

PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY NOT USING

THEIR SPARE MONEY,AND THEY ARE INDEED

THE MAJORITY.

Please Let's be careful.

HAPPY NEW MONTH.

#OVERCONFIDENCE

FOR MORE INVESTMENT ADVICE : Dealspage@yahoo.com.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sway112: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Do mind the stupid guy, oloriburuku ni... Ponzi Consultant indeed grin grin grin
He is a poor man trying to be relevant...
How i wish MMM participants could blast his type this way GHW participants are doing...

Hahahahah hungry man.....

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
ppl like ponzi hater are those that will keep borrowing upanda!crowd funding is the only way to eradicate poverty in this part of the world as developed as USA you still have crowd funding schemes! @PonziHater for creating this thread you always feed from hand to mouth! You will never know peace! Where is your Family house located?? I want to come buy your house so you will be my tenant for life

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please guys, is Buhari back in the country?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Coolwilliams: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.