Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130590 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
cyberguy72:
OBI IS A BOY
simbi is a girl
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by cyberguy72(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
The leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu was today arraigned at the Federal High Court Abuja, as court resumed hearing of the case of the IPOB leader alongside his co-defendants- Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawusi and Chidiebere Onwudiwe.

Scores of Biafrans gathered outside the court premises chanting solidarity songs and praying for the victory of Nnamdi Kanu and co-defendants. Military trucks, highly equipped security officials and police dogs have been mounted within and outside the court premises.

The judge handling the case, Hon. Ms Binta Nyako dismissed six count of the eleven count charges preferred against Nnmadi Kanu, as well as three other accused persons for lack of proof of evidence.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/photos-of-nnamdi-kanu-in-court-today.html
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kenostika(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Meanwhile somewhere in SA.Seun and his foolish mod. Bleep off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
rosalieene:
I am disappointed in lalasticlala for pushing this to front page

be disappointed in yourself for participating in a Ponzi scheme. despite your expensive education, you still come online to shamelessly defend Ponzi schemes
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sauceEEP(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
I heard nnandi kanu is now a free man, can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Osahon7:
Please he should remain in London oo!!Osunbade is doing well! See dollar exchange rate na! Abeg he should try and revert dollar back to the noram 218 in GEJ days

Just that I missed the way he talks....

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Theresa1990 how are you doing
plainmirror:

The brain-dead OP claims to be an advisor yet he can't offer panacea to the government fot the ailing economy.
I blame the idiots and fools called moderators and seun their paymaster. They forget that whomsoever drags another to the mud just to climb shall definitely suffer a horrendous fall.
Seun is a Goat!!! He's selfish and stingy! All he's interested in is geting traffic to his site to make more money! Its because Most Nigerians are not innovative! How can Nairaland be the only social platform in Nigeria? When we have computer intellectuals and gurus! Check NL, the Goat Seun is tribalistic, sentimental etc!

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by cyberguy72(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
HURRAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! ONOGHEN OUR MAN HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by andymola(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
We are having serious argument here. 20k is at stake. Please whoever knows the answer should help settle a fight here. The argument is that, my friend said FRIDAY is weekend and I said it's Saturday. Please who's right?

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Flexi99: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
goxx:
24 Legacy... Dope series. Don't know why it's below 7/10 on IMDB
Is the series really that good?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
A woman baked bread for members of her family and an extra one for a hungry passerby. She kept the extra bread on the Window-sill, for whosoever would take it away. Everyday, a hunch-back came and took away the bread. Instead of expressing gratitude, he muttered the following words as he went his way: "The evil you do remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!" This went on, day after day. Everyday, the hunch-back came, picked up the bread and uttered the words: "The evil you do, remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!" The woman felt irritated. "Not a word of gratitude," she said to herself... "Everyday this hunch-back utters this jingle! What does he mean? "One day, out of despiration, she decided to do away with him. "I shall get rid of this hunch-back," she said. And what did she do? She added poison to the bread she prepared for him! As she was about to keep it on the window sill, her hands trembled. "What is this I am doing?" she said. Immediately she threw the bread into the fire, prepared another one and kept it on the window- sill. As usual, the hunch-back came, picked up the bread and muttered the words: "The evil you do, remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!" The hunch-back proceeded on his way, blissfully unaware of the war raging in the mind of the woman. Everyday, as the woman placed the bread on the window-sill, she offered a prayer for her son who had gone to a distant place to seek his fortune. For many months, she had no news of him.. She prayed for his safe return. That evening, there was a knock on the door. As she opened it, she was surprised to find her son standing in the doorway.. He had grown thin and lean. His garments were tattered and torn. He was hungry, starved and weak. As he saw his mother, he said, "Mom, it's a miracle I'm here. While I was but a mile away, I was so hungry that I collapsed. I would have died, but just then an old hunch-back passed by. I begged of him for a small part of his food, and he was kind enough to give me whole bread. "As he gave it to me, he said, "This is what I eat everyday: today, I shall give it to you, for your need is greater than mine!" "As the mother heard those words, her face turned pale and red. She leaned against the door for support. She remembered the poisoned bread that she had made that morning. Had she not burnt it in the fire, it would have been eaten by her own son, and he would have lost his life! It was then that she realized the significance of the words: "The evil you do remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!" Do good and; Don't ever stop doing good, even if it’s not appreciated at that time.
If you like this, share it with others and I bet you, so many lives would be affected.

Remember that KINDNESS PAYS.

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by richybanky(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pls wer can someone buy a follow come original charger around samonda Ibadan, Oyo state grin
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by cyberguy72(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
sauceEEP:
I heard nnandi kanu is now a free man, can anyone confirm this?
YES HE IS ALMOST FREE WOE BETIDE BUBU
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Flexi99:

Is the series really that good?
it's good Bro. though it mimicked the Original 24.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sauceEEP(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
andymola:
We are having serious argument here. 20k is at stake. Please whoever knows the answer should help settle a fight here. The argument is that, my friend said FRIDAY is weekend and I said it's Saturday. Please who's right?
The correct answer is Sunday!!!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Today is ash Wednesday from dust we came and to dust we shall return
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Pro2makx(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
So you are now tired of attacking mmm. Its no longer moving your cheap popularity market.
Oh I get it, GHWW is the next big thing, so u wanna claim familiarity once more.
I wonder if you have been deceiving yourself the whole time, telling yourself you are better. Yeah you! The wise investor right? If you had a job, you won't have the time to be attacking other people. It is their opinion, respect it and for once in your life, act like you could for once concentrate on your life without poking your nose into others people affairs. What you don't understand is, if that GHWE scheme fails today, it's not that it scammed people, but people will loose their money because wicked and heartless people like you caused unnecessary panic, just because of your jealous nature. You never want to see any system work, all what will fill your heart is, how can it work so fine, so both you and your pathetic crew start writting all sort on Nairaland. You should have atleast take your whack skills to a newspaper outfit or so, maybe you can finally do something worthwhile with your time.
The funny thing people that listen to you don't even know is, it is people like you rant and form holy on nairaland that eventually goes to startup copycats which you have used to scam unsuspecting Nigerians, it is people like you that begs programmers up and down with your cheap change, to design Ponzi website with mmm script for you, yet you say mmm is a scam. God is watching you In 9D and will surely pay you for your shady involvements. The pains and sorrow of as many that has lost their money because of your constant attack which has negatively attacked the mmm system, will visit you. Can somebody say amen!!

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Flexi99: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
andymola:
In my own opinion, Friday is the day weekend want to come, Saturday is the day tha5 weekend has come. Abeg no fight. grin
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ElDadd: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please, I didn't use a condom with my gf last month..
Now She said she has been vomiting since morning. And her stomach is getting fatter.

Do you think iss malaria that is doing her?
Cos I want to advice her to take alabukun, I learnt eating agbalumo can help with these symptoms..

NAIRALANDERS advice me! She's giving me concern.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
richybanky:
Pls wer can someone buy a follow come original charger around samonda Ibadan, Oyo state grin
am even looking out to buy a good charger after my charger was stolen

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 247Dior(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
This op is as stu.pid as his name sounds.. don't advice us coz it's a risk we're willing to take and it's working for us, and the idiot.s that move this trash to front page may God punish all

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Flexi99: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
goxx:
it's good Bro. though it mimicked the Original 24.
Okay bro, i will try and watch it.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

be disappointed in yourself for participating in a Ponzi scheme. despite your expensive education, you still come online to shamelessly defend Ponzi schemes
and are you not a fool for not minding your business? Its okay if you don't like GHW, but why attack the scheme? Why lie against the scheme? Why pray for it to crash? On Sunday you carry your bible and go to church to single Holy holy meanwhile you are a deep hypocrite! You've got crowd funding schemes in USA!! Please I advice you do something useful with your Life! Pick up that 2:2/3rd class degree of yours look for a 40k/month job and be useful to your family! I won't advice you to go into business because you lack the craftsmanship! Business is for highflyers

6 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sauceEEP(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Latest hit zoro - bianca
That song is dope....
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
The sun of nowadays tho. That thing can burn away Sins
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
ElDadd:
Please, I didn't use a condom with my gf last month..
Now She said she has been vomiting since morning. And her stomach is getting fatter.

Do you think iss malaria that is doing her?
Cos I want to advice her to take alabukun, I learnt eating agbalumo can help with these symptoms..

NAIRALANDERS advice me! She's giving me concern.
give her TomTom.

she will be OK grin

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kennadio(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
This aeroplane just stopped to pick up a passenger for the third time. It's like I would just stop and walk back home.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.