Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

This Guy Is Killing Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Is Killing Me! (2953 Views)

Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by honeric01(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You could say that too grin

uhm, ok
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by oribim(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2009
don't you think the problem is not just a problem,if you are so concerned and perturbed about his
defiance then spare your heart the worthless thinking and give him an indefinite break.coz i don't
think he really likes you and in time would get to say it.
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by mito: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2009
oribim:

don't you think the problem is vice versa ,if you are so concerned and perturbed about his
defiance then obviosly he is killing you too.una go kill unaself by unaself no worry

I don't understand. Clear yourself please!
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by rhymz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2009
@Oribim
Dis Ur 2face line is so apt in this situation. . . Dem go kill demselves by demselves. . .hehehehe
Mito
Since e dey do U as e dey take do am,why not let him POYANSH so that Una Bp go come down then The two of una go fit fink straight. . . .
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by rhymz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2009
@Oribim
Dis Ur 2face line is so apt in this situation. . . Dem go kill demselves by demselves. . .hehehehe
Mito
Since e dey do U as e dey take do am,why not let him POYANSH so that Una Bp go come down then The two of una go fit fink straight. . . .
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by fiswu: 1:03am On Dec 15, 2009
@rhymz

shocked grin
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by mito: 1:10am On Dec 15, 2009
rhymz:

@Oribim
Dis your 2face line is so apt in this situation. . . Dem go kill demselves by demselves. . .hehehehe
Mito

It's too risky for me. He needs to show his commitment first.
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by d7thcaller: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2009
@ Poster, there are some unclear issues only you can answer.

However from your tone, I think that you guiyes have become so close that my guy cant find any suitable opportunity to ask you out. What I mean is this; sometimes we become so attached to the opposite sex that we find it difficult moving the r/ship to a romantic one.
Ask urself this questions and act accordingly. lol
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by rhymz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
mito:

It's too risky for me. He needs to show his commitment first.
"he needz to show his commitment". . .as in. .
Obviously it U that has fallen and even want the guy.
Ok let me be serious here.The dude means exactly what U re thinking,he both wants Ur body and U. . As for commitment to be candid it will mostly depend on U,how U react to his advances,U don't ve to have s€x with him but give him a chance.Let him feel relaxed around U,don't get uptight when he talks about s€x but be firm if U don't want to ve s€x with him yet. . .figure it out Urself if he just wanna ve s€x with U and move on or he wants both sex and a soul mate. . .let him talk,don't assume for him,infact be witty and carefree when U guyz gist,put words in his mouth if U think he is pondering abt sth U suspect. . .Just use ya head like I have told U earlier on. . .in the mean time. . .I fink U need to get laid coz it's showing alluva Ur posts. . .hehehehe. . .
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by Anabel(f): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
all you have to do is hurt him by dumping him before he uses you and dump you.
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by raybahny(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2009
Much ado about ntn, lwkmd c'mon peeps surely whn he says he wants you, he needs sex so why d whole debate dat wat does he want deal wit yur baby problems and dnt create unneccessary awareness, he wants to ----u period , he is killng you like he slams u every day or wat lol grin grin
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by mito: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2009
@raybahny

No, but with his cruel intentions. angry
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by empron(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
i think is shy not bold
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by lannre(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
He wants fun?
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by WhyAWhy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
BABE WHICH ONE. YOU NO BE SMALL GIRL NOW, ! IF YOU LOVE THE GUY GIVE AM CUZA NOW, ABI YOU WANT MAKE MY GUY CARRY ASHI FOR OUTSIDE. HOPE SAY YOU KNOW SAY AS LOW AS 2K YOU GO CARRY ( TDB ) THAT THING WHEN YOU THEY HIDE NA EIM THEM THEY SELL CHEAP FOR OUT SIDE SO. SERIOUSLY YOU KNOW WHAT HE DEMANDS OF YOU HE IS YOUR LOVER NOT YOUR CO-WORKER SO GIVE HIM A TREAT, SCREW HIS BRAINS OUT. JUST ONCE, THEN SEE IF HE WONT LOVE YOU MORE THAT HE DOSE NOW. COS IF YOU DON'T, AND SOME DAY HE FINDS OUT YOU ARE NOT EVEN A VIRGIN AND YOU HAVE BEEN STINGY WITH THAT kitty HE IS NOT ONLY GOING TO LIVE YOU BUT HE WILL HATE YOU LIKE A PLEAGE. CAN'T YOU DO THAT FOR LOVE?? GUYS TELL ME IS THERE FUN IN A REALATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX?? FOR MORE FREE ADVICE CALL 07070077794

Nawa oh, people and sex sha kai

Poster just ask him to clarify what he means by want. Sometimes when a guy does not know what he wants, he's probably not yet sure about commitment or still weighing his options. Be frank
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by oribim(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
this guy's use of the word "want" connotes a desire that
is selfish and lustful,he rather want's to get under than tender
something prolific.maybe he "wants" you because you're sexy,
gurgeous eyes,cute face,bulky boops,etc, Or maybe because of
you guys being so close to each other or your self presentation
has made him so optimistic about you,and just came up with
words that would easily describe his fantasies and desires ie 'i want you'.

thank you
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by yubee08(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2009
maybe, he wants to finish what he started ''kill u'' lipsrsealed. On a serious note i think he loves nd wants you just like u want him. So please stop asking him dat blind question wen u nd i knows wat he wants---------YOUR HEART.
Re: This Guy Is Killing Me! by pureminded: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2009
The guy is simply singing , i want u, i want u babeeee, !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Co-habitation / Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister / My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.