Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB (42668 Views)

Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent / South Soutn Or Niger Delta Part Of Biafra Days MASSOB Leader Solomon Chukwu / How We Plan To Take Yellow Buses Off Road – Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
all is fair in war,..including staffing kids and babies on foodlines? Bombing dispensaries and primary schools?

If ur thinking is not warped,why then has dere not been upto even 1million deaths in countries like Syria,afghanistan,iraq,yemen etc. Dat hav been in war for decades?

whose responsibility is It to feed the biafran children during the war? Nigeria? ? are you kidding me? ?? biafra fail to feed her children during war and should take responsibility for that rather than blaming thier opponents for not feeding them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by dacovajnr: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
991 and counting. What a pathetic lot. If your mom were brave enough, perhaps your dad wouldn't have had his way.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Haha. You've finished them for me.

MMMscam:

I was going to reply some senseless erroneous comments on this thread but then I saw your responses to those igbo parasites that have been leeching off our region since we conquered them during the civil war and made them 3rd-class citizens of Nigeria. So there's no need for me to comment again. You've spoken well. Their irrational baseless hatred for the Yorubas has been and is their biggest misfortune and the crux of their retrogression.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
My love, leave this thing for us.. . embarassed

Meanwhile, LiePob Miscreants, LiePob Yoots, Children of hate, Kanu Zombies, Obiano Slaves, I am back!

You may start spamming just like the ignorant redundant idiots you are.

Just look at what fools you've been making of yourselves since I was locked up! 990mentions, 99.9% of which came from you.

What pathetic sobs.
locked up?
What happened bro?
hope not bad?
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
MMMscam:

I was going to reply some senseless erroneous comments on this thread but then I saw your responses to those igbo parasites that have been leeching off our region since we conquered them during the civil war and made them 3rd-class citizens of Nigeria. So there's no need for me to comment again. You've spoken well. Their irrational baseless hatred for the Yorubas has been and is their biggest misfortune and the crux of their retrogression.
who's hating who?

Ewedu, watery beans eaters, wha can we hate about you?

Your wifes has been feeding you and your children since 1960.
Why can't yall just let us go, na by force? We no want again na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Cowardly Ojukwu fought a war for 3yrs+
Brave Awo chickened out before the war even started.

Show evidence where Awo agreed to secede, you fucking liars.

Ojukwu, the army deserter fought a war for three years only to abandon his people to their fate and ran like a frightened dog with his tails between his legs dressed like Olosho. I spit on him and his gullible followers.
Ojukwu was a powerhouse to morons, but to the Black Scorpion, he was a blown-out fuse.
Col. Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu - the greatest coward recorded yet in the Guinness book of records.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
DickTator1:
You don't like Igbos, but feel petrified when Igbo hint they want their own country.

Who wants to continue to co-habit with unwanted speices ?

5 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by enigma3000: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

All is fair and just in war. It is called war and not a football match. As long as you are not for me, you are against me, then you must go down even if you are an ant.

If you see killing of rebels and enemies of the state as genocide, that is your opinion and you are entitled to that narratives that assuage your stupid decision of fighting T74 tanks with cassava stick. You could avoided the war but you chose the path of foolishness and the rest is history till today.

WAR HAVE RULES!!

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
I didn't imply you were. I said that in mockery. As a matter of fact, I can't pretend to care for their lives. Not a single one of them. Shebi they want to fight and die. Their stupidity is amusing at best. They dare dare the whole country?? These ipob touts really think going far in life is by chest-beating. Na wa.

maynation:
am actually not against thir quest for freedom, am only against their foolishness (sorry to say). Their is always a diplomatic way of doing things rather than having to start wasting their own lives. This is arrant foolishness, they won't learn from Ojukwu's mistake hence the reason the 'educated illiterates' among them blindly follow their messiah in prison. Am tired of the chest beating

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

The same Awo ended the war with a masterstroke.

A war general that lost 3miklion souls in 3years would be put on on pyre of wood and should b burnt alive.

Syria have been at war for 5years they have not lost 1miklion souls. Iraq has been at war since Gulf war of 1991, they have not lost 1m souls. That shows how militarily inept, tactical bankruptcy and rudderless leadership th coward Ojukwu and his bandits were.

GBAM ! A sucker punch for a gigolo.

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PROWESX(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
they say "7 DAYS" just wait till then why all these senseless ranting.

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
for the fact that hausa and yoruba soldiers descended on biafra civiliaan population nd exacted 3milion casualties ,tell a lot about the civil war! Biafran soldiers were not even upto 300,000! And not upto 30percent of dat numnber fell in the conflict! Meaning the over 3million casualties were lmost wholly women and kids!

Syria,iraq and even Somalia combined cannot have even half dat casualties because women and children(bulk of any population) were and cannever be targeted!
On the contrary,hausa and yoruba soldiers were out 2 wipe out the entire igbo population,..and within 2and a half years,over 3million women and kids hav already died from fire and starvation!

Only a paranoid misanthropist will be proud of such feat!

A consolatory litany of lies and fabrications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
PapaBaby:

The reasons the Yorubas don't want Igbo indepence is obvious. The SW would be a conquered territory when the Igbos get independence.

"Hunger is a weapon of war".
Go back to history. That was the master-stroke that crippled the rebels of biafra.

4 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by maynation(f): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nazeren:
I didn't imply you were. I said that in mockery. As a matter of fact, I can't pretend to care for their lives. Not a single one of them. Shebi they want to fight and die. Their stupidity is amusing at best.

lol. Didn't get that cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
PapaBaby:

The reasons the Yorubas don't want Igbo indepence is obvious. The SW would be a conquered territory when the Igbos get independence.

You are the Yoruba and Hausas spoils of war so you remain where we want you.

6 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Awo ended a war he was too afraid to join at the beginning? Keep smoking that shitx, hopefully your kind would be too high to disturb the peace of Nairaland.

Ask your fore-fathers to school you on the history of the war.
Only a dunce would've agreed to join in a senseless war that was dead on arrival and Awo was not one of such.

6 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by mightyhazel: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
oluwaseyi000:

whose responsibility is It to feed the biafran children during the war? Nigeria? ? are you kidding me? ?? biafra fail to feed her children during war and should take responsibility for that rather than blaming thier opponents for not feeding them.
learn 2 read!

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by rhektor(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Abegi these igbo people are just adding to the agony of their diletor. What else can they do that would be more than what has been done before? Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Start learning Hausa or Kanuri, you're going to need it when we decide we are going it alone.

Ibos in the north have been learning hausa and kanuri and even changing their names to hausa's but to no avail.
Conquered slaves will remain what they are.

4 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by MrMontella(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Cowardly Ojukwu fought a war for 3yrs+
Brave Awo chickened out before the war even started.
lol don't mind the ignorant mofo' ,he doesn't know what being a coward means.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by NigerianYouthsR: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
The sole purpose of this page is to mobilize Nigerian youths from all works of life to form one formidable political party that will take away powers from the old-styled and corrupt Leaders, who has ruled our beloved country since independence.
This is a wake up call from NYLR to Nigerian youths irrespective of your tribe, religion, education back ground, job, location etc, let us rise in one voice, one goal and take our rightful place.
These old Leaders are closer enough to their graves that is why they don't care what tomorrow holds for our beloveth Nigeria.
Drop your contacts in our inbox today and let the REVOLUTION begin!

To be part of this movement, contact us on:

www Facebook.com/NigerianYouthsRevolution
youthsrevolution@yahoo.com

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Odingo1: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yoruba jubilating here and there, but the end will be terrible for them.
The world is taken note and time will tell.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Businessideas: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
DickTator1:
You don't like Igbos, but feel petrified when Igbo hint they want their own country.
That's the problem. In Nigeria, don't judge relationship based on what you read online. Igbos are stakeholders in Nigeria, they built up Nigeria along with other Nigerian tribes and won't leave their labour for anyone to enjoy. Nobody can hate a whole tribe and enjoy the peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=PapaBaby post=54294199]

He was brave enough to end what he was coward enough not to join at the beginning?

What is your definition of bravery?
Ojukwu went on exile to fight another day.
Mandela was holed up in Zambia during the 60s, the Dalai lama is presently in India. A good General knows when to retreat.[/qu
ote]

Why must he join the war when his people were not "suyanised" in the north and he was the Minister of Finance and Vice-chairman of the Federal Executive council. Did you think Awo was a traitor like Ifeajuna and Ojukwu ?

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by SolidGenius(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ishilove:

Okay dear, because of you o cheesy
No wonder no sane man takes you seriously. Old hag!
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by MrMontella(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

The same Awo ended the war with a masterstroke.

A war general that lost 3miklion souls in 3years would be put on on pyre of wood and should b burnt alive.

Syria have been at war for 5years they have not lost 1miklion souls. Iraq has been at war since Gulf war of 1991, they have not lost 1m souls. That shows how militarily inept, tactical bankruptcy and rudderless leadership th coward Ojukwu and his bandits were.
awo ended which war?

and please produce the history book that claimed the biafran civil war claimed 3m lives.

if you cannot please hang your head in shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by g4gerald: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Seven days to the death of some people
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
I don't know if you're in Lagos. You'd definitely know Ago/Okota area. That's one of the places in Lagos these parasitic Igbos have made their home. They're indeed worthless. Scattered everywhere like displaced persons. They grab every good thing they see, neglecting their own. I don't know when this kind of habit became dignifying.

BlakKluKluxKlan:

Ibos in the north have been learning hausa and kanuri and even changing their names to hausa's but to no avail.
Conquered slaves will remain what they are.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=PapaBaby post=54294333][s][/s]

Above reasons are why the Yorubas remain a conquered territory of the Hausas.[/
uote]

Keep swiming in the swiming pool of delusion to make yourself happy.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by MrMontella(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=BlakKluKluxKlan post=54303702][/quote]come, are you sure you have any idea about the biafran civil war?
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by LordOfNaira: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
For those arguing about the civil war, we must remember that many children starved to death in that war. Gowon and Ojukwu are to blame because they fought a senseless war and didn't care that women and children, especially, children, were starving. Awolowo said his intentions were to effect a way to starve the Biafran soldiers so as to end the war quickly. But Gowon and Ojukwu should take all the blames. They fought a war of egos. Bleep both of them!!!

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by amazon14: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ishilove:
*yawn* Boring

Last last they will go back to their shops to continue the hustle.

Nnamdi Kanu will remain in Kuje till 2023 grin

One of the paid propagandanist sported with fake Delta name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's Executive Order Number 6 / Governor Ortom's Convoy Arrests Cows For Open Grazing / Aisha Buhari Calls On The IGP To Release Her Detained Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.