Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB (42617 Views)

Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent / South Soutn Or Niger Delta Part Of Biafra Days MASSOB Leader Solomon Chukwu / How We Plan To Take Yellow Buses Off Road – Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
davinchecodes:
If you saw the killing of civilians as winning the war.

You are really sick.

Erm.... Ojukwu sent unarmed defenceless civilians to the battlefield, to confront federal forces who were heavily armed. cry What would you call him? And how would you label his actions?

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by camaraderi(m): 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
chiedu7:

Dem dey fear to live on their own.

If they are really serious about leaving the zoo, gather up everyone around the world. then populate the 5 ibo states and let's see whether pharaoh will not let your people go.
And you need to start developing Igbo land, bring all your businesses back home. If you march with one voice you'll surely be heard.
I love nigeria and I love Biafra but detest IPOB.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by bestpunterever: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2017
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Above reasons are why the Yorubas remain a conquered territory of the Hausas.
how are we conquered? Remember Yoruba was d president when democracy returned, 1999 to 2007, now who is d current acting president? When last did u guys produced a president?
Dose questions really shows d conquered tribe.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Acekidc4(m): 12:04am On Mar 06, 2017
PapaBaby:

The reasons the Yorubas don't want Igbo indepence is obvious. The SW would be a conquered territory when the Igbos get independence.

And How will the Igbo's conquer SW Territory
Pls Tell Us?
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PENCHANTMARTINS: 12:08am On Mar 06, 2017
You must be a dullard...didn't you read of how the zoo government prevented aid from getting to the Biafrans?
oluwaseyi000:

whose responsibility it is to feed the biafran children during the war? Nigeria? ? are you kidding me? ?? biafra fail to feed her children during war and should take responsibility for that rather than blaming thier opponents for not feeding them.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PENCHANTMARTINS: 12:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Your user name already tells much about you. Nigeria was, is and will always be a fraud and you are a product of fraud
Nazeren:
Haha. You've finished them for me.

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2017
PENCHANTMARTINS:
You must be a dullard...didn't you read of how the zoo government prevented aid from getting to the Biafrans?

Yet Nigeria offered to send Biafra food, using a land corridor. But Ojukwu refused. Whose fault was that?

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PENCHANTMARTINS: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2017
MMMscam:

I was going to reply some senseless erroneous comments on this thread but then I saw your responses to those igbo parasites that have been leeching off our region since we conquered them during the civil war and made them 3rd-class citizens of Nigeria. So there's no need for me to comment again. You've spoken well. Their irrational baseless hatred for the Yorubas has been and is their biggest misfortune and the crux of their retrogression.
Your user name already tells much about you. Nigeria was, is and will always be a fraud and you are a product of fraud and that the cause of your way of reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by MChaze25(m): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
This was how the sissy and cowardly Ojukwu, the cradle robber that betrayed his friend and people, was beating his hollow chest of having the best army in the whole galaxy. He only succeeded in suyanising 3m souls, sending them to their untimely eternal rest. Whereas none of his family members died and he even ran away for him not to die.

This was how the same Crowned Prince of Kuje Prison aka Our Dilector was vituperating hatred on air before he was domesticated in his Zoological cage.

This Osu & Ojukwu people and their hollow threats and ultimata are one and the same.
BREAST
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PENCHANTMARTINS: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Killitoff:

All is fair in war, dont start what you cant finish. Next time think twice before going on a suicide mission.
You have brain ache, kindly see psychiatrist before it's too late
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PENCHANTMARTINS: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2017
gawu1:

Hahahaah! I can't stop laughing. The Ojukwu I know ''went on exile to fight another day.'' Which day?
What I know and in fact, is known to everybody was that after intense begging by the coward, Awolowo mediated and facilitated his re admission to the country; he even attempted to become number one citizen twice, though, even his *slave brothers* refused to vote him on each occasion.
Anyway, maybe that is what 'went on exile to fight another day' means to you.
afonja ,I pity you and the zoo... The kind of raping you will get from awusa/fulani is doing push-ups in sambisa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PENCHANTMARTINS: 12:43am On Mar 06, 2017
ikgabriel:
The youths are the problem of this country, tufiakwa! You guys will be here bashing yourselves right and left while they keep aligning to enjoy our yam,tufiakwa! *The youths are cursed*.
and you are one of them
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by richie9093(m): 12:53am On Mar 06, 2017
mightyhazel:
yea rag tag!

But let me clue u dat d biafran army lost less than 60,000 fighting men,while federal side lost over 130,000 soldiers,..leading dem 2 always take it out on women and babies (easy targets)

Define a rag tag and inept military again

Chairman, your figures are wrong. please get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PENCHANTMARTINS: 12:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Jones4190:
Let me touch history small
It may also interest you to know that the first
Nigerian coup d’etat that resulted in the
assassination of 11 senior Nigerian politicians and
two soldiers as well as kidnapping three others was
led by Kaduna Nzeogwu (an igbo) and General
Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi (another igbo)then used the
coup as a pretext to annex power, ending Nigeria's
nascent democracy. Then along came a counter
coup led by Lt. Col. Murtala Mohammed which
resulted to murder of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi as a
reaction to the killings of Northern politicians and
Officers by mostly Igbo soldiers.
Ojukwu felt Brigadier Babafemi Ogundipe was the
highest in the hierarchy of power and should be
made head of state. But when the coup plotters
insisted and made Gowon the head of state, Ojukwu
got pissed and this led to the civil war. Brigadier
Ogundipe opted out peacefully, but pride did not
allow Ojukwu to let go. Apart from the Aburi Accord
in Ghana, there were a lot of other accords to settle
issues amicably, but Ojukwu was bent on ruling his
own oil rich country “Baifra”.
There was nothing like the "REPUBLIC OF biafra "
it's an illusion. That assertion was made on 30th
may 1967, and was just for a selfish purpose
(leadership ) Why did you think Ojukwu fought?,
Who was he fighting for. Now another self-centered
Nnamdi Kanu wants to take advantage of your
sentiments . Ojukwu fought because he could not
allow Gowon who was in the same rank as he was
be head of state. Taking advantage of his father's
wealth, he arrogated himself to a god of war without
minding how many lives he would destroy.
Did you think Biafrans rebels combated openly with
the Nigerian army? Apart from some cheap
ambushes like the Abagana, where could they have
confronted the Nigerian armies. Biafrans dealt with
Biafrans. The rebels captured Igbo cities and
tormented innocent lives. Raping young women and
forcefully taking wives from their husbands.
Recruiting boys between the ages of 13-15 and
above into their army. Killed any person suspected
of sabotage. The saboteurs were worn the Nigerian
army uniform, killed and termed Nigerian soldiers.
Igbos suffered, but Nigerian armies rescued the
captured cities one after the other, until all was
rescued.
Benin City was captured by the Biafran soldiers
alongside Auchi, Agenebode, Okene, Asaba, Agbor ,
Iloshi and Atani while indiscriminately shooting and
killing armless civilians in the process. Unbeknownst
to General Banjo (the leader of this mobilization
who was a Yoruba) a unit of Biafran soldiers under
Lt. Col. Oechi attacked the government residence of
Mid-Western Region governor David Ejoor at the
behest of President Odumegwu Ojukwu to capture
Ejoor dead or alive. Not wanting to appoint an Igbo
over non-Igbo citizens General Banjo suggested that
either David Ejoor, Sam Ogbemudia, or Col. Trimnell
be made governor but Ojukwu refused and
ultimately placed the Igbo medical-officerAlbert
Okonkwo governor.
Ojukwu would finally execute Vitor Banju,
Emmanuel Ifeanjuna (The first black African to ever
win an international gold medal) and one Alale
following a plot to agree a ceasefire with Nigeria. Let
me try to make it short. I think some of these so
called pro-Biafrans should know that the only
solution is to try to accept a modus vivendi and let’s
live in peace and unity, and stop living in cloud
cuckoo land with the stupendous misbegotten idea
of biafra. Nnamdi Kanu is an illiterate who sat in
some classrooms, but it did not have any positive
impact on him, and he has succeeded in
brainwashing some gullible and incredulous igbo
group to joining his selfish cause.
Now he has been lionized, praised, reverend and
worshiped. That is exactly what he wants. Can
anyone remember the names the igbos who have
died for this Nnamdi madness? No! Only Nnamdi
Kanu is the cynosure.
The truth is that biafra was an Ojukwu scam!
You must be a monkey from an upside down-part of the zoo. Have you forgotten that the zoo (contraption) called Nigeria was amalgamated and that there was never a place called Nigeria ? I don't need to school you on that...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PENCHANTMARTINS: 1:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Killitoff:

All is fair in war, dont start what you cant finish. Next time think twice before going on a suicide mission.
I don't think you have a brain, what you have is a pile of dog poo
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PENCHANTMARTINS: 1:05am On Mar 06, 2017
bestpunterever:
how are we conquered? Remember Yoruba was d president when democracy returned, 1999 to 2007, now who is d current acting president? When last did u guys produced a president?
Dose questions really shows d conquered tribe.
presidents that have left the country impoverished. Smh
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by alobright17(m): 1:16am On Mar 06, 2017
MrMontella:

are you really this dense?
My friend answer the simple question or shut the fuckhkk up
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Limitless72(m): 1:36am On Mar 06, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
This was how the sissy and cowardly Ojukwu, the cradle robber that betrayed his friend and people, was beating his hollow chest of having the best army in the whole galaxy. He only succeeded in suyanising 3m souls, sending them to their untimely eternal rest. Whereas none of his family members died and he even ran away for him not to die.

This was how the same Crowned Prince of Kuje Prison aka Our Dilector was vituperating hatred on air before he was domesticated in his Zoological cage.

This Osu & Ojukwu people and their hollow threats and ultimata are one and the same.

How did u kill 3m souls....
Why do u like promoting fallacy....at d detriment of ur sanity....
He fought for the freedom of biafra bt wasn't successful....but ur Awolowo chickened out 1967 ,and drank rat poison.....
Now who is the coward....nd that's why YOLUBAS are coward till today...don't worry its hereditary,,,so its will keep flowing through ur bloodstream and passed to ur gen to come...
#Awuseeyourmouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Limitless72(m): 1:57am On Mar 06, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

The same Awo ended the war with a masterstroke.

A war general that lost 3miklion souls in 3years would be put on on pyre of wood and should b burnt alive.

Syria have been at war for 5years they have not lost 1miklion souls. Iraq has been at war since Gulf war of 1991, they have not lost 1m souls. That shows how militarily inept, tactical bankruptcy and rudderless leadership th coward Ojukwu and his bandits were.

Shut the fuckup ....u're speaking out of ignorance...
Nigeria can't stand with the biafran soldiers man to man bone to bone....all world power assisted nigeria with everything they needed from USA, great britain, germany, France,etc.,,,and u're here claiming false victory ,,,nd calling people that fought and produce their weapons themselves and still held u for 3yrs ,,,,u fink u fit stand them on neutral ground?....AWU...

Biafrans challenged Nigeria in the 9tiz stood their ground and are still doing that till today...nah im u dey open ur bigotish mouth dey call them coward....plz go check ur dictionary and stop abusing the english word

Yorubas' don't know what they are living for and that why the hausa fulani was able to conquer and steal their birthstate KWARA,,them no see any south eastern state before them go Kwara...Lol them for try am nah make amadioha cook their death well....u pipu are under the suppression of the hausa fulani till date...ur hero Awolowo drank rat poison....tell us WHY?....if better pipu dey talk make yorubas use their hand cover their face....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Limitless72(m): 2:04am On Mar 06, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

We are simply enjoying your payment-free servitude to us and Nigeria and the way you have been labelled the conquered s.....es/set of people and 5th class citizens of the nation.

Well I know one thing...that the Yorubas' are under. the suppression of the Hausa Fulani...that why they were unable to defend Kwara state until it was stolen right under their nose....nd they cowardly folded their hand...
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 2:10am On Mar 06, 2017
Limitless72:
Well I know one thing...that the Yorubas' are under. the suppression of the Hausa Fulani...that why they were unable to defend Kwara state until it was stolen right under their nose....nd they cowardly folded their hand...

I don talk am before say the 'juju wey those Yoruba people cook for una, get plenty power.
Otherwise, it would not have turned you into the mouthpiece of the same Fulani chaps, who keep killing your folks at the slightest provocation... undecided

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Limitless72(m): 2:10am On Mar 06, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

He was brave enough to end the war with a masterstroke, I repeat.

While your Ojukwu wore spaghetti strap mini skirt, red lipstick mascara, with lace wig before he Usain Bolt-ed to Abidjan. What a legendary bravery!!!!

If ur Awolowo was bathed with bravery because of the masterstroke.....then why did he execute himself?.. was that also bravery or cowardice?......

He died a foolish myterious death...while the Ojukwu you so hated was welcomed home by his loyal family...and died a peaceful death...Now which one better pass?...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Limitless72(m): 2:35am On Mar 06, 2017
PDJT:

-See below part of the declassified records of the Nigeria/British war against Biafra:-

->As a result Britain supplied six Saladin armoured personnel carriers (APCs), 30 Saracen APCs along with 2,000 machine guns for them, anti-tank guns and 9 million rounds of ammunition. Denis Healey, the Defence Secretary, wrote that he hoped these supplies will encourage the Nigerians ‘to look to the United Kingdom for their future purchases of defence equipment’.

- By the end of the year Britain had also approved the export of 1,050 bayonets, 700 grenades, 1,950 rifles with grenade launchers, 15,000 lbs of explosives and two helicopters.

-In the first half of the following year, 1968, Britain approved the export of 15 million rounds of ammunition, 21,000 mortar bombs, 42,500 Howtizer rounds, 12 Oerlikon guns, 3 Bofors guns, 500 submachine guns, 12 Saladins with guns and spare parts, 30 Saracens and spare parts, 800 bayonets, 4,000 rifles and two other helicopters.

-At the same time Wilson was constantly reassuring Gowon of British support for a united Nigeria, saying in April 1968 that ‘I think we can fairly claim that we have not wavered in this support throughout the civil war’.

-These massive arms exports were being secretly supplied – indeed, massively stepped up – at a time when one could read about the actions of the recipients in the newspapers. After the Biafran withdrawal from the mid-west in September 1967 a series of massacres started against Ibo residents.

-The New York Times reported that over 5,000 had been killed in various towns of the mid west. About 1,000 Ibos were killed in Benin city by local people with the acquiescence of the federal forces, the New York Review noted in December 1967.

-Around 700 Ibo males were lined up and shot in the town of Asaba, the Observer reported in January 1968.
According to eyewitnesses the Nigerian commander ordered the execution of every Ibo male over the age of ten.

..credit: Mark Curtis (British journalist).

Them dey always claim false victory...
They can't stand biafrans bone to bone.......
If biafrans had half of the support provided to the nigeria govt,,,then there would be no Nigeria today...
But jst look at what the British strived to sustain at all cost...

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by malware: 3:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Ok
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by AntiNigerian: 4:43am On Mar 06, 2017
until the day of secession, I won't bother commenting on a slave's post! by the time we're through with Buhalia and his minions, that will be the starting point! angry
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 5:28am On Mar 06, 2017
PENCHANTMARTINS:
My father have brain ache, kindly see psychiatrist before it's too late

Okay good.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 5:29am On Mar 06, 2017
PENCHANTMARTINS:
I don't think i have a brain, what i have is a pile of dog poo

Sure i know someone with a compressed head cant have a brain. You are right.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Kingspin(m): 5:32am On Mar 06, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

The same Awo ended the war with a masterstroke.

A war general that lost 3miklion souls in 3years would be put on on pyre of wood and should b burnt alive.

Syria have been at war for 5years they have not lost 1miklion souls. Iraq has been at war since Gulf war of 1991, they have not lost 1m souls. That shows how militarily inept, tactical bankruptcy and rudderless leadership th coward Ojukwu and his bandits were.
You are comparing 1967(fought by world powers) to 2019 warfare ? See Intelligent person oo.Your duty is to support baifra leave Nigeria ONLY.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 5:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Limitless72:

If ur Awolowo was bathed with bravery because of the masterstroke.....then why did he execute himself?.. was that also bravery or cowardice?......

He died a foolish myterious death...while the Ojukwu you so hated was welcomed home by his loyal family...and died a peaceful death...Now which one better pass?...

Ojuiku of cursed memory died senile, crippled, blind, deaf, and dumb while ffk banged his wife. He was a failure in life and death. He lost 3m souls, ran away when he was his turn to fight, returned to contest election in same country and was buried by same Nigeria. His kids are even fighting each other after his death. What a big shame to the pedophile animal called ojuiku.

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 5:35am On Mar 06, 2017
PENCHANTMARTINS:
afonja ,I pity you and the zoo... The kind of raping you will get from awusa/fulani is doing push-ups in sambisa

Pity your albino dilector trapped in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by goshen26: 6:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
A splinter group of the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign States of Biafra (MASSOB) has said it will deploy civil protests similar to the kind used during the emancipation struggle of Ghandi of India & Martin Luther King Jr. to cripple Nigeria, if Nnamdi Kanu is not released in seven days.
The group disclosed this in a statement issued on Sunday by its Director of Information, Comrade Uche Madu,

According to Madu, MASSOB’s action will be sequel to the nationwide protest embarked by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Friday, demanding the release of Kanu and pledged full support to the protest by the IPOB, stressing that they would not relent till their agitation is actualized.

[s][/s]He also expressed regrets that the Southeast governors, Igbo senators, monarchs as well as leaders are not identifying with the MASSOB struggle.[s][/s]

The MASSOB Information Director also warned that his group would hold the Igbo governors and senators to account, if Kanu is not released.

He said: “MASSOB will unleash the potency of non-violence which includes civil disobe­dience, civil unrest, non-cooperation, civil/massive boycott as was done during the emancipation struggle of Ghandi of India & Martin Luther King junior.

“For the sake of Biafra’s love for our fatherland and the spirit of brotherhood, MASSOB shall continue to identify with genuine and selfless Biafra agitation as showcased in Nnamdi Kanu.

“Only some few disgruntled elements and Abuja errand boys from eastern region are always against Biafra. MASSOB shall hold Igbo governors, National Assembly members, traditional rulers and opinion leaders heavily responsible if Nnamdi Kanu is not released coming week.

“The continued detention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will worsen the already fragile security situation in Nigeria. Factional MASSOB, IPOB and other genuine groups are now ready,” Madu stated.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/how-we-plan-to-cripple-nigeria-if.html

Exactly my point

Except ur people who are at the helm of authority resign from billions they earn from govt, and support the actualisation of Biafra, I see all these as gymnastic and cheap nollywood drama

I have heard ibo boys in lag saying "only the lazy in boys in the village, confused and poor are the ones crying for Biafra. After going thru hell to make good life for myself I will now leave all and go to the east with nothing. I de craze?"
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by johntolu: 6:52am On Mar 06, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
12bolakale:
I would have continue to support Biafra but when I remember that Ojukwu contested for Nigeria President in 2003.I realise that there is nothing like Biafra at the first place if Ojukwu was given the head of State then in 1966. Ojukwu cried to the whole world that he was denied because he was a Christien but the whole world knew that Yakubh Gowon was a Christien then. See divide politics of hatred by Igbo, Its on record till today that Igbo people were the First coup ploter in Nigeria. And the even carry out the coup in a ytribalistic way by informing The then President to travel because there will be coup and Slaughter the Other Regions without pity. And an Ibo Man took over the mantle of Leadership and Promote 21 military officers with 18 of them Ibo. then tell what do they want?

Palaver, in Baba 70's voice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Remembers Her Late Father-in-law With Cute Throwback Pictures / Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) / Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.