Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB (42613 Views)

Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent / South Soutn Or Niger Delta Part Of Biafra Days MASSOB Leader Solomon Chukwu / How We Plan To Take Yellow Buses Off Road – Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by MrMontella(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Ask your fore-fathers to school you on the history of the war.
Only a dunce would've agreed to join in a senseless war that was dead on arrival and Awo was not one of such.
lol, another ignorant Nigerian
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by gawu1: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

If a run away cowardly soldier can be described as brave, I equally have absolute right to name Awo a field marshal.

If you are not happy with that, lagoon is not too far away.
Tell him how Awolowo initiated a masterpiece strategy that smoked out his hero General from his bunker, and made his hero General to cowardly chicken out. Tell him how his hero General disguised himself in female attire like newly found prostitute chased from Jamaican street to scape to Code D'ivoire.
Tell him these two stories and see how he will be ashamed of his hero General.

4 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by MrMontella(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Blue3k:

Your very wrong. US sanctions against Iraq killed half million. The war cost 1 million Iraqi lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
he doesn't even know war crimes exist

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Awo ended the war? Which history books did that come from? You must be high on cow dung.

this again
General Ojukwu refused wise council from Dr Azikewe to forget about Biafra and reunited back to Nigeria but History is repeated

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by MrMontella(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
cashkid:

That's the bitter truth take it or leave it
tell the person I quoted to produce the history book he got it, or he should die in peace.

truth ni, truth kor.

you and he should pick up good history books on the biafran civil war and they educate yourselves, not these rubbishes I've been reading here.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by MrMontella(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:
For those arguing about the civil war, we must remember that many children starved to death in that war. Gowon and Ojukwu are to blame because they fought a senseless war and didn't care that women and children, especially, children, were starving. Awolowo said his intentions were to effect a way to starve the Biafran soldiers so as to end the war quickly. But Gowon and Ojukwu should take all the blames. They fought a war of egos. Bleep both of them!!!
gowon caused the senseless war.
simple truth.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by davinchecodes(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

All is fair and just in war. It is called war and not a football match. As long as you are not for me, you are against me, then you must go down even if you are an ant.

If you see killing of rebels and enemies of the state as genocide, that is your opinion and you are entitled to that narratives that assuage your stupid decision of fighting T74 tanks with cassava stick. You could avoided the war but you chose the path of foolishness and the rest is history till today.
If you saw the killing of civilians as winning the war.

You are really sick.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by cashkid: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
MrMontella:
tell the person I quoted to produce the history book he got it, or he should die in peace.

truth ni, truth kor.

you and he should pick up good history books on the biafran civil war and they educate yourselves, not these rubbishes I've been reading here.
You and he ke

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by lozairio(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

We are simply enjoying your payment-free servitude to us and Nigeria and the way you have been labelled the conquered s.....es/set of people and 5th class citizens of the nation.
YOU BASTARD

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Amenphx: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Whenever a topic like this comes out and I read most of the comment that NL's are making it gives me reason to be that this contraption called Nigeria is fast coming to end. The HATE is obvious. I pray God to help us separate in peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
SolidGenius:
No wonder no sane man takes you seriously. Old hag!

Your mum is far older than I am. Do the maths wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Dolypson04(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:
South easterners are just groups of parasitic folks in another man's land and slaves in their own land. Enough of this noise making, even Southerners haven't crippled Nigeria talk less of the region with absolute no contribution to the federal pursue. I'm personally tired of reading their display of regional foolishness
Chai! If you're not from Ibadan/Oyo then you must have lived there. O ti messi oro ju!

3 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Charly68: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Please don't cripple Nigeria ooo! Wait until returns to determine the fate of Kanu
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by MrMontella(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
cashkid:

You and he ke
no, awolowo and tinubu.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by MrMontella(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
davinchecodes:

If you saw the killing of civilians as winning the war.

You are really sick.

the guy is crazy!

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Uncletony(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Cowardly Ojukwu fought a war for 3yrs+
Brave Awo chickened out before the war even started.
Stop wasting ur time on that retar.d

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by otunbateekay(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
*sigh *
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by femolii: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
OSUS THEM SELF.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Nicheey(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
PassingShot:
Does this define Ojukwu?
grin grin grin
lol definetely grin
PassingShot:
Does this define Ojukwu?
grin grin grin
lol definetely
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
ucsparks:
who's hating who?

Ewedu, watery beans eaters, wha can we hate about you?

Your wifes has been feeding you and your children since 1960.
Why can't yall just let us go, na by force? We no want again na

Flat head, who is holding you 5th class slaves from.going?

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Odingo1:
Yoruba jubilating here and there, but the end will be terrible for them.
The world is taken note and time will tell.

The end will be brutal for you and your kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Lush100(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
3mmyz:
And they probably think this is a nice move. Why would you cripple the economy of nation you live in because of secession? You are forcefully causing hardship so the Efik, Igbo, Ijaw people and other Southerners would be forced to do something outrageous and then secede. They should be more strategic Instead of causing mayhem. Let the Southern and Eastern States of Nigeria be a home to commerce and tourism. They should encourage entrepreneurship and education to help prepare Biafra for a Solid state after gaining their Independence. Catalonia in Spain wants to secede, California in North America wants to secede, the difference between Biafra and the countries aforementioned is that they have a contingency plan and marketable economy.

https://www.nairaland.com/3592578/let-igbos-pause-biafra-now/4#53152007.

I share your view on your last paragraph which is also what I shared in my post(last paragraph) on an issue- see link above.
on the Catalan issue , even the issue of barca fc was a front burner.

succession Can be done, but it must be well crafted
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
WOCKHARDI:

Listen to yourself. So where is the love and comradeship that binds a nation. Why not let them go instead of this forced marriage. Sooner or later water will find its level.

Who is holding you from going? Answer me.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
MrMontella:

asin the guy is completely insane
I am not angered by the fact that he supports Nigeria, I am immensely surprised and disappointed that he believes killing women kids and civilians just to win a stupid war is a just cause!
my God!.

All is fair in war, dont start what you cant finish. Next time think twice before going on a suicide mission.

3 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by fabregas04(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
PapaBaby:
Is it by force to remain in same country with Afonjas?

See me see trouble grin grin grin

Can't you guys just remain slaves for the Fulanis alone? Must we join you?
chances dat U typed dis frm SE is abt 10%, frm SS is 5%, from North is 25%, while frm SW is abt 60% yet afonjas do not want u to leave, kontinue to dey deceive yourself.

4 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
MrMontella:

truth ni, truth kor.

Illiterate, you cant even spell but insulting others. You are a stark and pathetic illiterate.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Sweno26(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

The same Awo ended the war with a masterstroke.

A war general that lost 3miklion souls in 3years would be put on on pyre of wood and should b burnt alive.

Syria have been at war for 5years they have not lost 1miklion souls. Iraq has been at war since Gulf war of 1991, they have not lost 1m souls. That shows how militarily inept, tactical bankruptcy and rudderless leadership th coward Ojukwu and his bandits were.
The time has come when phelow will let my people go. *IGBO KWENU*

1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by bkool7(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
DickTator1:

If you hate the Igbos so much why do you want them in your country? Wouldn't the sane thing be to allow them to leave?

pleaseeee!

Who`s stopping you from leaving?

What we are tellng you is....gra gra o se leku

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Lordsocrates: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Damnnnn. It bhraa, you deserve a medal of honour bhrooo, supaPanta of life, you leave all these chest beaters with bloodied noses, and dismembered limbs, and ghen throw them an Hanky to clean demselves up like the knightly gentleman you are..
Badest guy eva liveth

cc SuperS1Panther

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by bestpunterever: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
DickTator1:

If you hate the Igbos so much why do you want them in your country? Wouldn't the sane thing be to allow them to leave?
who want u in our country? You people should go by force if nigeria did not want to release you..
Stop chest Beating.

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by bestpunterever: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
DickTator1:

who want u in our country? You people should go by force if nigeria did not want to release you..
Stop chest Beating.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by CCDav1: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=Onyejemechimere post=54293155]A splinter group of the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign States of Biafra (MASSOB) has said it will deploy civil protests similar to the kind used during the emancipation struggle of Ghandi of India & Martin Luther King Jr. to cripple Nigeria, if Nnamdi Kanu is not released in seven days.
The group disclosed this in a statement issued on Sunday by its Director of Information, Comrade Uche Madu,

According to Madu, MASSOB’s action will be sequel to the nationwide protest embarked by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Friday, demanding the release of Kanu and pledged full support to the protest by the IPOB, stressing that they would not relent till their agitation is actualized.

He also expressed regrets that the Southeast governors, Igbo senators, monarchs as well as leaders are not identifying with the MASSOB struggle.

The MASSOB Information Director also warned that his group would hold the Igbo governors and senators to account, if Kanu is not released.

He said: “MASSOB will unleash the potency of non-violence which includes civil disobe­dience, civil unrest, non-cooperation, civil/massive boycott as was done during the emancipation struggle of Ghandi of India & Martin Luther King junior.

“For the sake of Biafra’s love for our fatherland and the spirit of brotherhood, MASSOB shall continue to identify with genuine and selfless Biafra agitation as showcased in Nnamdi Kanu.

“Only some few disgruntled elements and Abuja errand boys from eastern region are always against Biafra. MASSOB shall hold Igbo governors, National Assembly members, traditional rulers and opinion leaders heavily responsible if Nnamdi Kanu is not released coming week.

“The continued detention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will worsen the already fragile security situation in Nigeria. Factional MASSOB, IPOB and other genuine groups are now ready,” Madu stated.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/how-we-plan-to-cripple-nigeria-if.html

Thought they have been saying this every year to stay relevant atleazt...no b only 7days na 7mins,...Mme Iwang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.