Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (72623 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by REIIGN(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
lefulefu:
ok u want make i mention REII,GN grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by AfroSamurai: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
vedah:
Smile for me, will you?
I'll try. Still, gimme a reason to. sad
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by handsam(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
vedah:
Pls this write up belongs here. Yes I said so that's where it belongs!

I've seen faithful men, you're trying to say, as a woman makes her marital vow, she should have it in mind her husband will cheat? This is dumb! Dumb, dumb, dumb.

If you're going into marriage with this mentality, you'll get paranoid and start checking his phone, I mean basically stalking him. And that will lead to instability in marriage.

You're the type that says all men are the same, stop moving with the same clique. YOU'RE WHAT YOU ATTRACT. So if your boyfriends cheat, go check yourself.

Lest I forget, your gibberish is here.

Lawd..! Where is the chill? grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
lefulefu:

but honestly its true na wink.make una no too use churchill and tonto matter take judge.its obvious churchill no love tonto.

Looool. Good thing you are a faithful man dear.

Tonto and Churchill? I no even follow their gist, have heard enough sad stories about marriage. undecided

This isn't my kinda thread sef, can't waste my fvcks on marriages and relationships. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool. Good thing you are a faithful man dear.

Tonto and Churchill? I no even follow their gist, have heard enough sad stories about marriage. undecided

This isn't my kinda thread sef, can't waste my fvcks on marriages and relationships. angry
You are high undecided

You wee start giving in 6 years to come. grin grin

Cc: Lalasticlala,Mynd44...I really need this thing on FP.
Wanna get opinions from more matured and experienced people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Well.. you are right grin
See these ones here making noise, na dem their husby go marry 2nd,3rd and fourth wife and they won't even be able to lift a finger.
LOL! not all, really. but some are the silent screamers...the types rich men domesticate like chihuahuas. they would rather die in silence than complain. the food allowance comes regularly, so they stay at home everyday doing house chores, eat and grow fat, while husby is somewhere banging some chic he met on facebook. the only times they raise their voice is to protest for their right as wife number 2 or 3.+

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by agrovick(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Seems the females on this thread have a thing for the Op. She made some strong points and also suggested if you can't handle a cheating man, bounce from the relationship. The reality is this things happen, although it is not right.

Life in general will be a better place if everyone practices self discipline.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You are high undecided

You wee start giving in 6 years to come. grin grin

Loooooool grin grin cheesy grin grin

Ma so pe e sobe. sad
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dextology:

Bros no mind the babe jare. It baffles me sometimes when guys will generalise that all women are oloshos and the women we in return tell you that all men are cheat not knowing there exceptions to every rules
exactly my brotha.d tin tire me sef
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Now to the koko oro..
It pains me when i see my fellow women bragging about how they cannot stay with a man that is not contented with staying faithful to only them for the rest of his life. They say they will leave the man, that there are plenty more men still out there in the world..."No time to check time"...LOL. See, it takes a very very very patient and enduring woman to stay in any marriage. You can't stay with a man that won't cheat at all?? Then, walk the fvck outta the relationship and don't ever go about saying "All men should be able to stay faithful to one woman for the rest of their life".

Lawlahdey:
I shouldn't even be replying this but i just have to.
Did you even read that story i wrote up there??
The woman believes that her husband has never cheated on her, in over 50 years of their marriage.
So, of course they project a happy marriage to those who doesn' t know.
[b]What if you marry that kinda woman...Revelling in your ignorance just like you are now./b]
You're just a failed excuse of a woman and a disgrace to womanhood.

Ignoramus!.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Merceline(f): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
to say tonto dike didn't know what she was getting into is a lie with all her experience. she married political fame and money but we know marriage requires those things fame and money can't buy so she couldn't survive. I just love the way that man ignored her media rants.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
agrovick:
Seems the females on this thread have a thing for the Op. She made some strong points and also suggested if you can't handle a cheating man, bounce from the relationship. The reality is this things happen, although it is not right.

Life in general will be a better place if everyone practices self discipline.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dextology:

My mail no gree deliver
Maybe na network. grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:

Ignoramus!.
You mean to FeministHood?Issh.
It's cause of your types that Men seff have now taken it upon themselves to really cheat and cheat more, cuz they wanna know how what you will really do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Maybe na network. grin

E don send wink wink
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You mean to FeministHood?Issh.
It's cause of your types that Men seff have now taken it upon themselves to really cheat and cheat more, cuz they wanna know how what you will really do.
If tagging me a feminist would add sleep to those dizzy eyes of yours. grin

Your brain dey shake!...I hope all the men you come across keep treating you like trash.

13 Likes 1 Share

mynd44 dis topic don suppose enter frontpage o
kimbra:

Ignoramus!.
Don't do this Twinnie. Having different opinion from yours should not result to insults or shades.

2 Likes

Dextology:

E don send wink wink
I will check it out.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by BabbanBura(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Stop advising ladies to embrace polygamy. Are you a Christian or Muslim?...my religion doesn't support what you're encouraging.

Girls like you would cry hell when your man cheats!. Funny write-up!.

...and gals like you will end up popping from one husband to another in search for a perfect man

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
BabbanBura:

...and gals like you will end up popping from one husband to another in search for a perfect man
If that would make men like you reasonable then I would gladly use the exit door.

7 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
If tagging me a feminist would add sleep to those dizzy eyes of yours. grin

Your brain dey shake!...I hope all the men you come across keep treating you like trash.
See.. she's quick to insult.
I'm not your type though, i was brought up with more manners than you could ever be.
And well.. who says any man has ever treated me like trash? grin
We know your type.. The type they treat exactly like that trash you said.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't do this Twinnie. Having different opinion from yours should not result to insults or shades.
Go back to the last statement on her mention to me. People get bashed for creating silly threads. She should deal with that and not resort to abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Oh.. I knew she was the one. Who else has a mouth as loose like that on NL If not her.
She's always like that, she obviously wasn't brought up well.

3 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by vedah: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
handsam:

Lawd..! Where is the chill? grin
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
See.. she's quick to insult.
I'm not your type though, i was brought up with more manners than you could ever be.
And well.. who says any man has ever treated me like trash? grin
We know your type.. The type they treat exactly like that trash you said.
You?, brought up with more manners?...Are you not the same Lawlahdey that was said to have a market woman's attitude?. cheesy cheesy grin

Let me just leave you to your delusions!. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh.. I knew she was the one. Who else has a mouth as loose like that on NL If not her.
She's always like that, she obviously wasn't brought up well.
Chill na. You don't want to derail this beautiful thread yourself big head. angry
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by mazizitonene(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Just look @that kid ranting....
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by handsam(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
vedah:
tongue tongue

•Sips Wine• tongue

kimbra:
You?, brought up with more manners?...Are you not the same lalale that was said to have a market woman's attitude?. cheesy cheesy grin

Chai... grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
You?, brought up with more manners?...Are you not the same Lawlahdey that was said to have a market woman's attitude?. cheesy cheesy grin

Pretty sure worst has been said about you here on NL.
Ain't you the same wench that posted a picture of her dirry bum on NL to attract unsuspecting men that intends to be faithful but your types won't let them?
Now, I know why this post hit home.
I know of how much of heartbreaks you have suffered, we all know. Even here on NL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Chill na. You don't want to derail this beautiful thread yourself big head. angry
Oh.. I want to.
I don't care.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by vedah: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I'll try. Still, gimme a reason to. sad
smiley

I just did. So do too. Remember its really hard for me to smile these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Tynedria Meneweather's Pre-wedding Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.