Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (72651 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by veekid(m): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
bibijay123:
Beautifully written babe and I do gt the point you are trying to make but I don't buy it. I believe when you make a vow you shld learn to honor it. If a woman can remain faithful to her man nomatter how bad he treats her then I see no reason why men shldnt be faithful to their women. If my man cheats I will leave just like u adviced. I can't ignore or pretend all is well o...first I will track that babe down and break her head before taking the next available flight back to my country. There is absolutely no reason or excuse to cheat on ur spouse.
but I'm not gonna cheat on you, you know?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
so cheating should be encouraged?

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
So Lawlahdey finally made FP
hmmm
I admire you Girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Dindondin(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lolade, you made some points.
My advise to everyone is to keep their family issues off social media & the public. If possible, post once in a while. It's what you post that fans & haters ll see.
So when they come after you, don't scream!
The public ll react little to your goodnews but react wild to your sad news!
Be wise to know when & what to share!
Lawlahdey:
Meaning?
So...what's the solution to cheating men?
How can our babes tie us down?

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
So you're saying that it's women themselves who perpetrate and condone rubbish then, smh.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Claessique1(f): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nawa ooo, must Tonto's Marriage Saga be a reference point.
Imma tired of seeing and hearing them Biko.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by omowumeee(f): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
This issue is not serious one, if your husband cheats, and you don't want to quit the marriage, cheat too! !! He loves you=You love him.

He cheats=You cheat,

equation balance.. Everybody happy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by cr7lomo: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
She's the one lying to herself. My Dad was never promiscuous and I know his likes are out there.

Then ur dad must be a poor man cos every rich man cheats

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jflex07(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
In as much as I feel you have a point, I don't think it's a yardstick for judging Everyman ,there are still faithful husbands whether you believe it or not, all men are not cheats,even though I know that cheating has been the major problem in modern day marriage, I would advice you do away with such mindset

3 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by gsogbu(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
I agree with some of your points op. I understand men have the tendency to cheat. I knew my dad cheated on my lovely mum, which made dem fight often. Because of what he did i vowed never to cheat on any girl i date. Trust me. I hv been with my girl for the past 6 years (we grew up together as friends) and i have not for once cheated on her. That doesnt mean i never had crush on other girls most times but i held my ground and stuck to my promise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by 1metre: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
Many relationships are out there with faithful men that only see one woman
Please ladies don't lower your bar if he cheats and you feel you can't live with one go . Never ever condone rubbish
Your life deserves happiness and a good man ! Yes no one is perfect but let the imperfections not be unfaithfulness ..

If its guys and lady cheats in marriage hope they will keep her too undecided
there are more worst behaviours in marriage than cheat

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by eyinjuege: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Men cheat and impregnate other women outside. Common scenario.
However, also common is another scenario where women cheat, and bring bastards home for the men to raise.
Unlike men that would spill their secrets for fear of dying, and putting their house in order before death, women would rather go with their secrets to the grave.
All is fair in love and war.
Most people would eventually get what they deserve.

But speaking frankly, most people with little or no expectations of others equally have nothing to offer them. You don't expect faithfulness, and you equally don't have any to give.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:

If nah my thread some ladies will curse and rant but thank God this is coming from a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Ma'am don't force what you think or assume to be true on us "ladies".

Buy condoms for your husband and when he brings home a second wife quietly open the doors to your home for her just because you think all men have the tendency to cheat.
Well said babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by pocohantas(f): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
And you wonder why some men think of women as just sex mates?
Smh...
A patient and loving woman is one who tolerates infidelity? Chai! The marital institution has been bastardized. I pity anyone who takes some advice on NL serious.
You'll just enter a marriage paranoid and spoil it with your own hands.

I await the day I will see a man open a thread like this.
Keep entertaining guys you hear... while they sit back and say "women will be women".
You think you're doing me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Toks2008(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
Many relationships are out there with faithful men that only see one woman
Please ladies don't lower your bar if he cheats and you feel you can't live with one go . Never ever condone rubbish
Your life deserves happiness and a good man ! Yes no one is perfect but let the imperfections not be unfaithfulness ..

If its guys and lady cheats in marriage hope they will keep her too undecided

Better remain single.

Yes there are few faithful men out there but to be on the safer side,expect him to cheat on you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Stop advising ladies to embrace polygamy. Are you a Christian or Muslim?...my religion doesn't support what you're encouraging.

Girls like you would cry hell when your man cheats!. Funny write-up!.
Tell her make she hear.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Toks2008(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Ma'am don't force what you think or assume to be true on us "ladies".

Buy condoms for your husband and when he brings home a second wife quietly open the doors to your home for her just because you think all men have the tendency to cheat.

Better remain single if you can't cope with THE POSSIBILITY of your hubby cheating on you

All these rantings won't help

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
gsogbu:
I agree with some of your points op. I understand men have the tendency to cheat. I knew my dad cheated on my lovely mum, which made dem fight often. Because of what he did i vowed never to cheat on any girl i date. Trust me. I hv been with my girl for the past 6 years (we grew up together as friends) and i have not for once cheated on her. That doesnt mean i never had crush on other girls most times but i held my ground and stuck to my promise

ezigbo nmadu grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
It's unfortunate that some women are beginning to have mindsets like this and they believe it is okay. This is the sort of education they're now giving young girls. It's sad, really.

Jflex07:
In as much as I feel you have a point, I don't think it's a yardstick for judging Everyman ,there are still faithful husbands whether you believe it or not, all men are not cheats,even though I know that cheating has been the major problem in modern day marriage, I would advice you do away with such mindset

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by pocohantas(f): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Toks2008:

Better remain single.

Yes there are few faithful men out there but to be on the safer side,expect him to cheat on you.
The problem is, most of you find it easier to type this on NL but in reality, I am waiting to see that man, whose wife will look him in the face and say she expects him to cheat.
No man would find it funny when his wife packs condom in his bags, even a serial cheat would find it insulting.

Are you one of the cheating men? You'll definitely say no.
Who then are these men that cheat? cheesy
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Toks2008(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Stop advising ladies to embrace polygamy. Are you a Christian or Muslim?...my religion doesn't support what you're encouraging.

Girls like you would cry hell when your man cheats!. Funny write-up!.

I hope you are not referring to Christianity as that your religion because polygamy is not a sin.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by mekuso89(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Am 28 this year and I haven't seen any reason why a grown ass man should cheat on a woman he loves
cheating in my own opinion is WEAKNESS

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
vedah:
Pls this write up belongs here. Yes I said so that's where it belongs!

I've seen faithful men, you're trying to say, as a woman makes her marital vow, she should have it in mind her husband will cheat? This is dumb! Dumb, dumb, dumb.

If you're going into marriage with this mentality, you'll get paranoid and start checking his phone, I mean basically stalking him. And that will lead to instability in marriage.

You're the type that says all men are the same, stop moving with the same clique. YOU'RE WHAT YOU ATTRACT. So if your boyfriends cheat, go check yourself.

Lest I forget, your gibberish is here.
You're bae
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Toks2008(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
mekuso89:
Am 28 this year and I haven't seen any reason why a grown ass man should cheat a woman he loves

Get married for at least 10years and come back to comment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Toks2008:

Better remain single if you can't cope with THE POSSIBILITY of your hubby cheating on you

All these rantings won't help
what exactly is ur point?... Are u trying to say men cannot do without cheating? c'mon if you gonna cheat on ur wife go ahead but dont make it look like "all men must cheat"
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jflex07(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
NotOfThis:

It's unfortunate that some women are beginning to have mindsets like this and they believe it is okay. This is the sort of education they're now giving young girls. It's sad, really.
My dear it really baffles me. This generation is turning into something else!

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
The OP is logical but she doesnt still get it. We do not cheat because of sex, we cheat because we are looking for love and happiness. And it seems to be everyone has a threshold of love they can give, and when they give all the love they have, they need to replenish it or the partner finds the love somewhere else. People who cheat for sex, go to Prostitutes on daily pay.

If you notice, there is only one thing in life, which drives everyone around, and it is called Love and it does exist. I am not saying humans, both male and female can be faithful all the time, but that moment, people are truly in magnetic love, they dont cheat on each other.

Your emphasis goes to banging body and that is the mistakes humans make. It is not just about the body. How happy is your home ? How loving is your home ? How much do you invest in your environment to generate good vibes and frequencies ? A girl that smokes weeds, will cheat on a rich husband that dont smoke weed, because there is nothing a non-smoking man can offer a crack and weed smoking beautiful angel that will take her away from weed. He must learn to smoke weed and do crack to satisfy the girl totally, if not she will cheat with a homeless weed smoker and even share your money with the homeless dirty rag tag slowpoke that is not worthy to wash the husband's car.

Imagine a Tonto-Dike, loved by a Churchill because she smoked and cracked, then all of a sudden, she stops smoking and becomes a born again Christian, ofcourse a husband will say congrats, but inside him, he needs a new crack and weed head and such love is magnetic, people who smoke weed are hot-wired to reason differently.

If your boyfriend or fiancee met you as a bad girl, dont change, remain a bad girl except he asked you to change. People are attracted impulsively to their kinds, the moment you change even for better, there is an internal disconnect on the mental level and the union will shatter gradually.

It is not about body and sex, it is more.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Toks2008(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
pocohantas:

The problem is, most of you find it easier to type this on NL but in reality, I am waiting to see that man, whose wife will look him in the face and say she expects him to cheat.
No man would find it funny when his wife packs condom in his bags, even a serial cheat would find it insulting.

Are you one of the cheating men? You'll definitely say no.
Who then are these men that cheat? cheesy

I have never cheated on the two ladies i have ever really had affsirs with in mh life but will cheat on my wife if she gives me any reason to and if you ask most guys why they cheat...many will give you good reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jahblessme: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
cry cry cry
Op you are right
No one is faithful,no one can be faithful,it's the woman's fault when she has a failed marriage due to a cheating partner,she should have stayed on and endured.

There are no faithful men and women out there,we all chop and clean mouth cry cry cry

Anyone who believes their partner is faithful is a fool,he's chooking someoneelse,chaiii.

Op, unfortunately you are either damaged or too young.
Either ways I'd prefer to have a child who spits fire than one who is so pessimistic and has no standards.

No self respect,no dignity.No expectation of good behaviour from someone who made a vow to you.Youve already set him up to fail.A cheat will cheat but a good man who is tempted to cheat will.put up.more resistance and will most likely escape if he knows he's accountable to.someone.

Such a pity but don't worry when you experience the mental ,emotional,psychological damage cheating has on a spouse,maybe then you will grow more spine to.demand for better.

No matter how hard you are,when you love someone you won't want to share, except you are naturally into sharing wink
So when the one you love cheats,your self confidence is battered,trust gone,love shredded,respect gone,like 1000 sharp knives at once.Betrayal tastes bitter,and even worse when u are expected to act like emotional torture is normal.

When you read news of women who batter their househelps,acts of wickedness for no reason,peep into the marriage,it cannot be a happy one.Its frustration, inability to leave a bad relationship so people around them suffer the brunt of their anger.

Set yourself free my dear.If you are happy with community di ck,that's great ,don't make it look like those who have standards are idiots or are stupid for.that.

By the way cheating women are on the rise,hope you have a similar sounding epistle for.their husbands.

I am for team chop and clean mouth tho,ogbono alone cannot do,egusi and okro dey

Good.luck

4 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by flyca: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Twaci:
O_o

Lemme read again.

*modified*

Well that's a looonnnngggg read.

So what you are trying to say is; we should learn to forget/forgive/ignore when our man cheat. We should actually expect it (putting in mind they are imperfect and all).

And that men should learn how to cover up like grandpa did? Out of love, you say?

Did I read this article well?
You did o

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by mekuso89(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Toks2008:

Get married for at least 10years and come back to comment.
bro I don't think I would

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Tynedria Meneweather's Pre-wedding Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.