Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (72657 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by robotix: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I decided to write this article as a result of the argument that erupted from my comment on the Tonto dike's failed marriage brouhaha thread.
Before I actually write on the topic gangan, Allow me to quickly share a real life story with you.

There is a grandpa. A rich grandpa, happily married to a beautiful woman with 7 very successful kids.
The wife of this grandpa is a very strict and prayerful woman who believes that being strict and prayerful helps you keep other women away from your husband. She has been successful and victorious so far. They have never had a cheating scandal in 50 years of their marriage(or,so she thinks).
Recently, the grandpa called his first son(prolly because he knows he is close to his grave) and narrated the story of how he got another woman pregnant and the woman gave birth to the child with an oath that she won't ever bring the child to disrupt his marital home.He has actually been feeding and financing thd child without the knowledge of any member of his family. He said he told his son so that they could know that they have a sibling out there somewhere and bring him home after his death. He also asked the son to promise not to tell his mother or any of his siblings the secret.
So, Faithful Grandpa with a perfect marriage(In people's mind)actually has a son ouside marriage and his wife of over 50 years of marriage doesn't know. She thinks that she was successful in her quest for a hundred percent faithful man. She is the type that throws jab at other women with problems in their marriages and tell them to come to her and ask her how she did it, how her prayers, strictness and everything weren't in vain afterall.
She still hasn't found out, right. I wonder what her reaction will be the day she finally finds out that her 'faithful' husband has not been faithful afterall.

Now to the koko oro..
It pains me when i see my fellow women bragging about how they cannot stay with a man that is not contented with staying faithful to only them for the rest of his life. They say they will leave the man, that there are plenty more men still out there in the world... "No time to check time".. LOL.
You think that every 'perfect' marriage that you see, that you envy, that you hope for has been able to stand gidigba without sacrifices??
You think that because Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs do not come out to wash their dirty linen in public, they haven't had their own shares of marriage trouble??
See, It takes a very very very patient and enduring woman to stay in any marriage.
You can't stay with a man that won't cheat at all?? Then, walk the fvck outta the relationship and don't ever go about saying "All men should be able to stay faithful to one woman for the rest of their life".
You think tonto dike didn't think churchhill would remain faithful to only her for the rest of his life because he loves her?
You think Tiwa Savage didn't think that Teebillz would remain faithful to her forever? What with all her money and the banging body and everything? Does edible catering have more money than Tiwa? Or a hotter body? What did edible catering have that tiwa doesn't?? Why wasn't tiwa able to keep Tee down, even with everything?
Even Beyonce suffered her own share of unfaithfulness from JayZ.. And you are here forming, "I can't stay with a man that isn't hundred percent faithful"?? , "I can't ever share my man"??
Fine. You can't. Then leave! Leave and go from one man to another in the quest for your model man.
If a man loves you, He will prolly cheat in the hope or fear that you don't find out but don' t ever believe there is a hundred percent faithful man, specially moulded for you somewhere.. Because you are miss perfect too ahbi?

I know some of you will come here to say that you are praying for the perfect men and God will answer it.
Well.. Reality check:90% of those with failed marriages also scouted and prayed for the perfect man. You ain't better than them.
STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES.

And for those of you men that will come here to say that they can't cheat on their woman, I don't even have anything to say to you. Just keep telling that to those who would believe.
Maybe some 10% of you(tryna be generous with the figure) can be faithful, but you all know nature, you can't stay faithful to one hole.

Explains why a man that has one curvy, beautiful babe at home will see another curvy babe on the streets and his dick will still rise.

PS: Ladies, don't hope for a totally faithful man, just pray for one that doesn't throw it in your face.

Cc: Lalasticlala
The problem is when u meet one, will you stay? I will counter your thread with my own story...
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
robotix:
The problem is when u meet one, will you stay? I will counter your thread with my own story...
Waiting smiley
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by handsam(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=kimbra post=54436088]If tagging me a feminist would add sleep to those dizzy eyes of yours. grin

Your brain dey shake!...I hope all the men you come across keep treating you like trash [quote]

embarassed
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by vedah: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Op you're turning your thread to a war zone and you want to hit FP?. . . .
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by TrapHedges(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool. Good thing you are a faithful man dear.

Tonto and Churchill? I no even follow their gist, have heard enough sad stories about marriage. undecided

This isn't my kinda thread sef, can't waste my fvcks on marriages and relationships. angry

bhet why
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by BWare: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh.. I knew she was the one. Who else has a mouth as loose like that on NL If not her.
She's always like that, she obviously wasn't brought up well.
You know, you can't really convince everyone that smoking is bad for their health and even though some know deep down it's bad, they'll still smoke

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
why can't you girls just have a debate like sane humans and stop hurling insults at each other? where are these frustrations coming from exactly? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Pretty sure worst has been said about you here on NL.
Ain't you the same wench that posted a picture of her dirry bum on NL to attract unsuspecting men that intends to be faithful but your types won't let them?
Now, I know why this post hit home.
I know of how much of heartbreaks you have suffered, we all know. Even here on NL.
Heartbreaks are not new for a girl/guy.

Yeah, I used my bum but hope I didn't fvck your boyfriend?. grin

Go to bed miss!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by TrapHedges(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jarizod baba
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Go back to the last statement on her mention to me. People get bashed for creating silly threads. She should deal with that and not resort to abuse.
I'll sha advice you guys to exercise caution

Cc: Lawlahdey

And to some idiots using this thread to throw shades at Op, WehdonMas. sad angry
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by handsam(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
FTBOY:
why can't you girls just have a debate like sane humans and stop hurling insults at each other? where are these frustrations coming from exactly? grin

C'mon, Sit and relax while they entertain us this night. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by robotix: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Waiting smiley
I am not emotionally strong to type much long. But I will try.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by mazizitonene(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is becoming brutal cheesy

it's getting hot In here...... grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Mizk(f): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
grinomg see show kikiki and nobody called me, lemme get popcorn, TrapHedges come and lap me joor

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh.. I want to.
I don't care.
Don't angry angry angry
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
FTBOY:
I honestly don't understand too shocked angry
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by TrapHedges(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mizk:
grinomg see show kikiki and nobody called me, lemme get popcorn, TrapHedges come and lap me joor

wow shei ill touch boobs grin

oya com sit on my laps.. cool
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by slimthugchimee(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
so film dey here and nobody called me undecided

anyway

*grabs suya, pop corn and coke*

undecided
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

bhet why

Gat no strength for shii brah. sad
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by LordZero(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
FTBOY:
It's hard for them to have logical arguments without getting emotional and we all know emotions and logic hardly exist together. .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
BWare:
You know, you can't really convince everyone that smoking is bad for their health and even though some know deep down it's bad, they'll still smoke
honestly, i don't see anything wrong with the op's article...to me, she penned those words from a realist point of view, but everyone still has the right to air their opinions whether for or against the topic. i don't know where the anger and bitterness are coming from. did she hit someone's nerve? na wa o! grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Mizk(f): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

wow shei ill touch boobs grin

oya com sit on my laps.. cool

grinhope i didn't miss anything
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by handsam(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Heartbreaks are not new for a girl/guy.

Yeah, I used my bum but hope I didn't fvck your boyfriend?. grin

Go to bed miss!.

Where is the chill? embarassed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
handsam:

C'mon, Sit and relax while they entertain us this night. grin
abi o...make dem dey break their heads na. the thread is steaming and the pages are flipping faster than most on the front page. we no need lalasticlala again sef. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by TrapHedges(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Gat no strength for shii brah. sad

lol sounds hood.. I like it wen girls act hood

but dont you think at times u need a nigg in yo life..u know u finna be lonely n all
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
LordZero:

It's hard for them to have logical arguments without getting emotional and we all know emotions and logic hardly exist together. .
true...it's a common problem with women.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by TrapHedges(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mizk:
grinhope i didn't miss anything

lol neh.. Awww your bum bum is soft oh cheesy
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by handsam(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
FTBOY:
abi o...make dem dey break their heads na. the thread is steaming and the pages are flipping faster than most on the front page. we no need lalasticlala again sef. grin

Clearly, This favours the op. grin
Na to dy agitate remain now. grin
PSG though. grin Very useless team. undecided
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by agrovick(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Exactly.
So what's your deal breaker with a cheating husband?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by professorfal: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
****Sigh**** smiley
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by mazizitonene(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Where the heavy weights @ ?

shows over....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Tynedria Meneweather's Pre-wedding Photos Go Viral / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.