Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (72660 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
The OP is logical but she doesnt still get it. We do not cheat because of sex, we cheat because we are looking for love and happiness. And it seems to be everyone has a threshold of love they can give, and when they give all the love they have, they need to replenish it or the partner finds the love somewhere else. People who cheat for sex, go to Prostitutes on daily pay.

If you notice, there is only one thing in life, which drives everyone around, and it is called Love and it does exist. I am not saying humans, both male and female can be faithful all the time, but that moment, people are truly in magnetic love, they dont cheat on each other.

Your emphasis goes to banging body and that is the mistakes humans make. It is not just about the body. How happy is your home ? How loving is your home ? How much do you invest in your environment to generate good vibes and frequencies ? A girl that smokes weeds, will cheat on a rich husband that dont smoke weed, because there is nothing a non-smoking man can offer a crack and weed smoking beautiful angel that will take her away from weed. He must learn to smoke weed and do crack to satisfy the girl totally, if not she will cheat with a homeless weed smoker and even share your money with the homeless dirty rag tag slowpoke that is not worthy to wash the husband's car.

Imagine a Tonto-Dike, loved by a Churchill because she smoked and cracked, then all of a sudden, she stops smoking and becomes a born again Christian, ofcourse a husband will say congrats, but inside him, he needs a new crack and weed head and such love is magnetic, people who smoke weed are hot-wired to reason differently.

If you boyfriend or fiancee met you as a bad girl, dont change, remain a bad girl except he asked you to change. People are attracted impulsively to their kinds, the moment you change even for better, there is an internal disconnect on the mental level and the union will shatter gradually.

It is not about body and sex, it is more.

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by pocohantas(f): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Toks2008:

I have never cheated on the two ladies i have ever really had affsirs with in mh life but will cheat on my wife if she gives me any reason to and if you ask most guys why they cheat...many will give you good reasons.
I didn't ask if there is a reason, maybe you should read again.

I said, which man would be happy entering a marriage with a wife who made it known she doesn't trust him?

Yes, as expected...you don't cheat.
I am still looking for the 'polygamous men'... grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by davidif: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I decided to write this article as a result of the argument that erupted from my comment on the Tonto dike's failed marriage brouhaha thread.

Before I actually write on the topic gangan, Allow me to quickly share a real life story with you.

There is a grandpa. A rich grandpa, happily married to a beautiful woman with 7 very successful kids.
The wife of this grandpa is a very strict and prayerful woman who believes that being strict and prayerful helps you keep other women away from your husband. She has been successful and victorious so far. They have never had a cheating scandal in 50 years of their marriage(or,so she thinks).

Recently, the grandpa called his first son(prolly because he knows he is close to his grave) and narrated the story of how he got another woman pregnant and the woman gave birth to the child with an oath that she won't ever bring the child to disrupt his marital home.He has actually been feeding and financing thd child without the knowledge of any member of his family. He said he told his son so that they could know that they have a sibling out there somewhere and bring him home after his death. He also asked the son to promise not to tell his mother or any of his siblings the secret.
So, Faithful Grandpa with a perfect marriage(In people's mind)actually has a son ouside marriage and his wife of over 50 years of marriage doesn't know. She thinks that she was successful in her quest for a hundred percent faithful man. She is the type that throws jab at other women with problems in their marriages and tell them to come to her and ask her how she did it, how her prayers, strictness and everything weren't in vain afterall.
She still hasn't found out, right. I wonder what her reaction will be the day she finally finds out that her 'faithful' husband has not been faithful afterall.

Now to the koko oro..

It pains me when i see my fellow women bragging about how they cannot stay with a man that is not contented with staying faithful to only them for the rest of his life. They say they will leave the man, that there are plenty more men still out there in the world... "No time to check time".. LOL.

You think that every 'perfect' marriage that you see, that you envy, that you hope for has been able to stand gidigba without sacrifices??

You think that because Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs do not come out to wash their dirty linen in public, they haven't had their own shares of marriage trouble??
See, It takes a very very very patient and enduring woman to stay in any marriage.

You can't stay with a man that won't cheat at all?? Then, walk the fvck outta the relationship and don't ever go about saying "All men should be able to stay faithful to one woman for the rest of their life".

You think tonto dike didn't think churchhill would remain faithful to only her for the rest of his life because he loves her?

You think Tiwa Savage didn't think that Teebillz would remain faithful to her forever? What with all her money and the banging body and everything? Does edible catering have more money than Tiwa? Or a hotter body? What did edible catering have that tiwa doesn't?? Why wasn't tiwa able to keep Tee down, even with everything?

Even Beyonce suffered her own share of unfaithfulness from JayZ.. And you are here forming, "I can't stay with a man that isn't hundred percent faithful"?? , "I can't ever share my man"??

Fine. You can't. Then leave! Leave and go from one man to another in the quest for your model man.
If a man loves you, He will prolly cheat in the hope or fear that you don't find out but don' t ever believe there is a hundred percent faithful man, specially moulded for you somewhere.. Because you are miss perfect too ahbi?

I know some of you will come here to say that you are praying for the perfect men and God will answer it.
Well.. Reality check:90% of those with failed marriages also scouted and prayed for the perfect man. You ain't better than them.
STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES.

And for those of you men that will come here to say that they can't cheat on their woman, I don't even have anything to say to you. Just keep telling that to those who would believe.

Maybe some 10% of you(tryna be generous with the figure) can be faithful, but you all know nature, you can't stay faithful to one hole.

Explains why a man that has one curvy, beautiful babe at home will see another curvy babe on the streets and his dick will still rise.

PS: Ladies, don't hope for a totally faithful man, just pray for one that doesn't throw it in your face.

So wait, you mean we are now learning marriage lessons from celebrities now?

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Klington: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Meaning?
tales by moon light or story 4 d gods cheesy
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jahblessme:
cry cry cry
Op you are right
No one is faithful,no one can be faithful,it's the woman's fault when she has a failed marriage due to a cheating partner,she should have stayed on and endured.

There are no faithful men and women out there,we all chop and clean mouth cry cry cry

Anyone who believes their partner is faithful is a fool,he's chooking someoneelse,chaiii.

Op, unfortunately you are either damaged or too young.
Either ways I'd prefer to have a child who spits fire than one who is so pessimistic and has no standards.

No self respect,no dignity.No expectation of good behaviour from someone who made a vow to you.Youve already set him up to fail.A cheat will cheat but a good man who is tempted to cheat will.put up.more resistance and will most likely escape if he knows he's accountable to.someone.

Such a pity but don't worry when you experience the mental ,emotional,psychological damage cheating has on a spouse,maybe then you will grow more spine to.demand for better.

No matter how hard you are,when you love someone you won't want to share, except you are naturally into sharing wink
So when the one you love cheats,your self confidence is battered,trust gone,love shredded,respect gone,like 1000 sharp knives at once.Betrayal tastes bitter,and even worse when u are expected to act like emotional torture is normal.

When you read news of women who batter their househelps,acts of wickedness for no reason,peep into the marriage,it cannot be a happy one.Its frustration, inability to leave a bad relationship so people around them suffer the brunt of their anger.

Set yourself free my dear.If you are happy with community di ck,that's great ,don't make it look like those who have standards are idiots or are stupid for.that.

By the way cheating women are on the rise,hope you have a similar sounding epistle for.their husbands.

I am for team chop and clean mouth tho,ogbono alone cannot do,egusi and okro dey

Good.luck

Lmao spot on
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by mekuso89(m): 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
women are the main reason why men cheat

go ask any guy you that cheats or womanize he once got a girl he loved so badly but she grinded his heart
that's why I no De too gbadu this tonto and Churchill matter who knows what women have done to him in this world
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by montezz(f): 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Stop advising ladies to embrace polygamy. Are you a Christian or Muslim?...my religion doesn't support what you're encouraging.

Girls like you would cry hell when your man cheats!. Funny write-up!.
If only you know how young these girls are, you won't bother yourself at all.
@op you are entitled to your opinion. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by davidif: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I decided to write this article as a result of the argument that erupted from my comment on the Tonto dike's failed marriage brouhaha thread.

Before I actually write on the topic gangan, Allow me to quickly share a real life story with you.

There is a grandpa. A rich grandpa, happily married to a beautiful woman with 7 very successful kids.
The wife of this grandpa is a very strict and prayerful woman who believes that being strict and prayerful helps you keep other women away from your husband. She has been successful and victorious so far. They have never had a cheating scandal in 50 years of their marriage(or,so she thinks).

Recently, the grandpa called his first son(prolly because he knows he is close to his grave) and narrated the story of how he got another woman pregnant and the woman gave birth to the child with an oath that she won't ever bring the child to disrupt his marital home.He has actually been feeding and financing thd child without the knowledge of any member of his family. He said he told his son so that they could know that they have a sibling out there somewhere and bring him home after his death. He also asked the son to promise not to tell his mother or any of his siblings the secret.
So, Faithful Grandpa with a perfect marriage(In people's mind)actually has a son ouside marriage and his wife of over 50 years of marriage doesn't know. She thinks that she was successful in her quest for a hundred percent faithful man. She is the type that throws jab at other women with problems in their marriages and tell them to come to her and ask her how she did it, how her prayers, strictness and everything weren't in vain afterall.
She still hasn't found out, right. I wonder what her reaction will be the day she finally finds out that her 'faithful' husband has not been faithful afterall.

Now to the koko oro..

It pains me when i see my fellow women bragging about how they cannot stay with a man that is not contented with staying faithful to only them for the rest of his life. They say they will leave the man, that there are plenty more men still out there in the world... "No time to check time".. LOL.

You think that every 'perfect' marriage that you see, that you envy, that you hope for has been able to stand gidigba without sacrifices??

You think that because Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs do not come out to wash their dirty linen in public, they haven't had their own shares of marriage trouble??
See, It takes a very very very patient and enduring woman to stay in any marriage.

You can't stay with a man that won't cheat at all?? Then, walk the fvck outta the relationship and don't ever go about saying "All men should be able to stay faithful to one woman for the rest of their life".

You think tonto dike didn't think churchhill would remain faithful to only her for the rest of his life because he loves her?

You think Tiwa Savage didn't think that Teebillz would remain faithful to her forever? What with all her money and the banging body and everything? Does edible catering have more money than Tiwa? Or a hotter body? What did edible catering have that tiwa doesn't?? Why wasn't tiwa able to keep Tee down, even with everything?

Even Beyonce suffered her own share of unfaithfulness from JayZ.. And you are here forming, "I can't stay with a man that isn't hundred percent faithful"?? , "I can't ever share my man"??

Fine. You can't. Then leave! Leave and go from one man to another in the quest for your model man.
If a man loves you, He will prolly cheat in the hope or fear that you don't find out but don' t ever believe there is a hundred percent faithful man, specially moulded for you somewhere.. Because you are miss perfect too ahbi?

I know some of you will come here to say that you are praying for the perfect men and God will answer it.
Well.. Reality check:90% of those with failed marriages also scouted and prayed for the perfect man. You ain't better than them.
STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES.

And for those of you men that will come here to say that they can't cheat on their woman, I don't even have anything to say to you. Just keep telling that to those who would believe.

Maybe some 10% of you(tryna be generous with the figure) can be faithful, but you all know nature, you can't stay faithful to one hole.

Explains why a man that has one curvy, beautiful babe at home will see another curvy babe on the streets and his dick will still rise.

PS: Ladies, don't hope for a totally faithful man, just pray for one that doesn't throw it in your face.

So what if your wife cheats will you write all this epistle to defend her? Won't you call her ashawo?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by preselect(m): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
. . . . . . and people somehow think it's only men that are unfaithful to their marriage?

and men tell themselves lies that their problem is how to hide their infidelity. . . . . . . . sorry my fellow men, while she is accusing you of sleeping with another woman. . . . while she is crying out loud for the whole world to hear how you left her and went after another woman. . . . . in that same period. . . . . she has slept with 3 different men. . . . . quietly. and continues to make you think you are a cassanova. . . while she is a deep slut.

meanwhile where is Buhari? I heard he is now a Ghost worker

#SayNoToTyranny

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Aderola15 post=54439230][/quote] Married, but living Single.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
See how someone is setting herself and a few others for very rocky marriage life. How can you be going into a relationship with this kind of mentality?....That all men cheat?....What nonsense?...

I no kuku blame una, na the stupid set of male species that always think with their 3rd legs na them I go blame.

She said 90% of men cheat...That's just absurd.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Toks2008:

I have never cheated on the two ladies i have ever really had affsirs with in mh life but will cheat on my wife if she gives me any reason to and if you ask most guys why they cheat...many will give you good reasons.
What are the good reasons?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
lefulefu:
Very insightful post but then this post will give men who cheat an excuse to cheat more since op believes all men are inborn cheats...though i agree nobody is perfect.anyway if u are a guy and u dont want to be looking at other ladies when married make sure the lady with u have the type of physical figure u want in a woman.if u love a slim lady get married to one.if u love a tall lady,short lady etc...marry one.yellow one nko..dark beauty one ooo...pancake yansh one ooo...oya marry am.you cant be a guy who loves obese women and u now marry tilapia cos u believe tilapia is god fearing...u go cheat ooo grin.anyway i can vouch for me and Dextology that we wont cheat.
i laughed out so hard after reading this grin funny you
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by vicktee: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmm...only the matured minds will understand this better#truthsoundingfalse#

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
cr7lomo:

Then ur dad must be a poor man cos every rich man cheats

Just hear this one undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Ugosample(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Interesting perspective tho, but a lil flawed.

3 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Ugosample(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
See how someone is setting herself and a few others for very rocky marriage life. How can you be going into a relationship with this kind of mentality?....That all men cheat?....What nonsense?...

I no kuku blame una, na the stupid set of male species can't always think with their 3rd legs na them I go blame.

She said 90% of men cheat...That's just absurd.

You can imagine
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by davidif: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
Many relationships are out there with faithful men that only see one woman
Please ladies don't lower your bar if he cheats and you feel you can't live with one go . Never ever condone rubbish
Your life deserves happiness and a good man ! Yes no one is perfect but let the imperfections not be unfaithfulness ..

If its guys and lady cheats in marriage hope they will keep her too undecided

No mind am o. There are many good man out there who are faithful. The problem is that a lot of us tend to think that celebrities represent the majority of our society when the truth is that it's not necessarily so. The fact that some celebrities post there husband to infidelity does not mean that most guys in the real world do. The o.o should stop paying too much attention to celebrity news.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Married, but living Single.
Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked

Lemme comman be going cry cry

Goodnight Sir smiley
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by davidif: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Ma'am don't force what you think or assume to be true on us "ladies".

Buy condoms for your husband and when he brings home a second wife quietly open the doors to your home for her just because you think all men have the tendency to cheat.

No mind am o. I doubt that he would write this long epistle to defend women if they cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
FTBOY:
let them keep barking. some of them don't really know what marriage entails. in practical, you must be willing to make sacrifices to sustain one. men are wired to cheat but that doesn't mean they don't love...and i'm not saying cheating is good either but it's the most recurring problem in marriage.

that part of marriage vows that says "for better or for worse" flies over their heads.

Excuse you!!....NO MAN is wired to cheat....I hate that expression with passion...That's the mantra weaklings sing in their heads to make their cheating selves feel what they're doing is okay! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
montezz:

If only you know how young these girls are, you won't bother yourself at all.

@op you are entitled to your opinion. Good luck
exactly.... She's entitled to her own opinion...She shouldnt force it on others!

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked

Lemme comman be going cry cry

Goodnight Sir smiley
I said, I am living single and you are leaving ? Why do you think I am on nairaland ? Its to meet people like you.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2017
L0velyn:

i laughed out so hard after reading this grin funny you

maybe a little funny but na true na grin grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Ugosample:

You can imagine

It's Sad really...

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Toks2008(m): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2017
L0velyn:

what exactly is ur point?... Are u trying to say men cannot do without cheating? c'mon if you gonna cheat on ur wife go ahead but dont make it look like "all men must cheat"

All men don't cheat and as I wrote...I hate the thought of cheating on my woman but I learned something funny recently.

Guys cheat for several reasons and if I was still with my ex I would cheat on her cos she is so sexual timid despite her hotness and great virtues.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Ugosample(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2017
pressplay411:
OP is a realist.
In a way, yes

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You mean to FeministHood?Issh.
It's cause of your types that Men seff have now taken it upon themselves to really cheat and cheat more, cuz they wanna know how what you will really do.
who did dis to you :O ?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by blacktallest(f): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2017
The sooner ladies start understanding that 90% men are polygamous in nature, the better. Like my uncle , a retired general once told me and I quote " my dear, we men are like bees. We like to pollinate, tasting every flower that comes our way but at the end of the day, we find our way back to the mother flower, the main flower" end of quote.
The sooner we get to understand this, the better oooh. Our life span go increase. Just one golden rule to the men. DO NOT GET CAUGHT. What you don't know, can't kill you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Excuse you!!....NO MAN is wired to cheat....I hate that expression with passion...That's the mantra weaklings sing in their heads to make their cheating selves feel what they're doing is okay! angry
Please bro loud it until it gets through to her.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2017
cr7lomo:

Then ur dad must be a poor man cos every rich man cheats

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by ipledge10(m): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2017
Twaci:

You are Bae. kiss
Bae ko, Bello ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

Tynedria Meneweather's Pre-wedding Photos Go Viral / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.