Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

"He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (59266 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by xrenzy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
pls who has that Lil Wayne pics, where he shouted olosho? wink
bro dat babe na grade one olosho o

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by AkumahTalk(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
A normal girl can't stand accepting gifts from a guy she does not like; not to talk of making requests. In summary...what a great story. Clapping!..............Happy ending. The guy was the "Actor" and the akunakuna girl was the "Bose"
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
lefulefu:
the rich ugly guy is sharp.he must be a warri boy grin

No he isn't sharp, but he soji....
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
pls who has that Lil Wayne pics, where he shouted olosho? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Jman06(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
If he isn't good enough for you, why not swerve and let those who find him attractive date him. why lead him on
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Mrcorrk: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
[color=#000099Dumb kunt angry][/color]
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Don't try me please.

Where's the hypocrisy there? My thread promotes being proud of your sexuality and not lying about your body count. Never once did I promote promiscuity. Did I say that it was okay to use your body as a tool to get materialistic things? What did I accuse her of?

Comprehending is the key! Learn how to do it pleasee!!!

Try you? Enough with the tough talk, u ho. If you think you're tough, u've met ur match. U are 22 with a body count of 6+, ewww. It's hypocritical of u to talk about another girl u don't know using her market to get what she wants from random men. If she looks like someone who opens her market for random men, u with numerous body counts are no different from her then. Hypocritical ho.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by teebillz: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:

Zaga, Word!

Her friends were already aware. Hence they recommended her asking for a phone.
The guy la very dull. Even his last 2 moves were so dull!

All he needed to do was show n say : i celebrating, just won a contract! Go get ur friends, we all balling out!.
See? N d rest they say is history

I tell you my guy. This method works like charm. If a girl want to play you, get her to bring her friends during one of your outings then spend money like it is running out of fashion. You will not only fucck her, you will also get to fucck all her friends too. And one day, they will find out and start fighting among themselves. By breaking their friendship, you get to deal with them in isolation. None of them would want to back out for the other.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Pussickpunk:

No he isn't sharp, but he soji....
lol grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Both of them were opportunists. The girl was pretentious while the guy was predaceous. If fact, I'd blame the guy more citing that he didn't gift her the gift altruistically. If he wasn't predaceous, he would've observed - before granting her request for a phone - that she wasn't genuinely affectionate towards him. A smart, honest and altruistic person would always be able to decode when the other party is real or pretentious with him/her through actions and inaction. Only an opportunist is liable to fall a victim to the shenanigans of little person/partner because of one's own hidden evil agenda. Mind games is for little people.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Don't try me please.

Where's the hypocrisy there? My thread promotes being proud of your sexuality and not lying about your body count. Never once did I promote promiscuity. Did I say that it was okay to use your body as a tool to get materialistic things? I would never agree with that, as I believe that is not right. What did I accuse her of?

Comprehending is the key! Learn how to do it pleasee!!!
I like you!, she must be one of the materialistic lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by sisisioge: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Awon Omo ake! I no fit laugh o! Both Bobo and Sisi get seizure! grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by teebillz: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
aflyingbird:

Try you? Enough with the tough talk, u ho. If you think you're tough, u've met ur match. U are 22 with a body count of 6+, ewww. It's hypocritical of u to talk about another girl u don't know using her market to get what she wants from random men, when u've numerous body counts urself. Hypocritical ho.

Is 6+ a bad number for a 22 year old? Naija is not as bad as they would want us believe then. Some teenage girls can boast of 30+.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by vedah: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
I like you!, she must be one of the materialistic lot.
LOL! She shouldn't even reply that lady, she's on heat. Its glaring. Some idiots will agrue blindly with you to bring to low to their level, its best you ignore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by sisisioge: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
Both of them were opportunists. If fact, I'd blame the guy more. He was predaceous, citing that he didn't gift her the gift altruistically. If he wasn't predaceous he would've observed - before granting her request for a phone - that she wasn't genuinely affectionate towards him. A smart, honest and altruistic person would always be able to decode when the other party is real or pretentious with him/her through actions and inaction. Only an opportunist is liable to fall a victim to the shenanigans of little person/partner.

Haaaaa...Dude you have started again! Why are you so inconsiderate with the words you use grin? One can't even afford to forget a dictionary when there's a possibility of reading anything from you! Easy man!

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Safiaa(f): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lmao

Where did you read me saying I have a body count of 6+ please? And if i do does that equate to being promiscuous. Do you need to me give you the definition of promiscuous? If I've had an EMOTIONAL relationship with all my sexual partners is that the same as women using their bodies for money? Who are you? Why am i even explaing myself to someone like you. Nonsense. Don't come at me until your facts are secure and useful. Goodbye.
aflyingbird:

Try you? Enough with the tough talk, u ho. If you think you're tough, u've met ur match. U are 22 with a body count of 6+, ewww. It's hypocritical of u to talk about another girl u don't know using her market to get what she wants from random men, when u've numerous body counts urself. Hypocritical LovePeddler.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by vedah: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
teebillz:

Is 6+ a bad number for a 22 year old? Naija is not as bad as they would want us believe then. Some teenage girls can boast of 30+.
Lol ignore her, she's very righteous. She has never sinned in her entire life, and the lady said 4 but our mother Mary said 6+. LWKMD!cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by okekekelechib(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
na English she write DT rubbish abii na Swahili cus d errors plenty pass mama patience own.. some girls no good to go school at all....
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by geemayor(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aunty men are trash, na u sabi........the only thing I observed is that your phone battery is very strong. grin grin grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
sisisioge:

Haaaaa...Dude you have started again! Why are you so inconsiderate with the words you use grin? One can't even afford to forget a dictionary when there's a possibility of reading anything from you! Easy man!

Me no come say anything bad naw. Hahaha. I hope you're fine.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by agrovick(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Allah! If it was me ehn, I will lock the selfish biatch in the trunk. Drive off and drop her in the middle of nowhere.

Her mumu go last
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
grin she don vex... Lwkmd..
sad sad
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mimzyy:
She got served what she ordered grin. I actually thought he was gonna push her into the trunk,lock her in, drive off then leave her stranded somewhere. angry

grin grin I thought he would push her in the trunk, lock her in, drive her to a cabin in the wilderness, have his way with her...Then drive her to oyo town to find her way home. That will be wicked! Thank God he only took his phone grin

2 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by sisisioge: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

Me no come say anything bad naw. Hahaha. I hope you're fine.

I'm good...Mr Lecturer.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by ebuclassic18(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
girls are funny must a guy buy you everything? coming to visit ur guy his the one to pay the transport going back his still gonna pay later u claim what a man can do women can do it better,what do we really gain from this bae's self
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Mimzyy(f): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin

sisisioge:

grin grin I thought he would push her in the trunk, lock her in, drive her to a cabin in the wilderness, have his way with her...Then drive her to oyo town to find her way home. That will be wicked! Thank God he only took his phone grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
The guy is to blame!!!! angry ask me why

YOU MUST BE THE GUY
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
sisisioge:

Damn babe gringrin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
mumu story..I was jez sleep readinq the stuff
#don't_correct_me_pls
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by selfmadeboss: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
i will let that guy Bleep my girlfriend's friend anytime any day. i like smart guys that know how to deal with oloshos
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by miredia(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Excuse me madam, can you stop quoting me. Thank. You very much. At least quote me and have common sense. The guy obviously liked her and she led him on. Why? Because she was trying to use him for money. Do you think that's right? I don't blame you, you look like the type that'll use your market to get what you need from random men. Nonsense.
She's a bar waitress

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Must you demand "something" from a girl before you give her money? thats silly
naija way grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.