Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (65263 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by maxysmith(f): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
thank God i have 89% of the qualities grin grin grin grin

Booboo come nd testify tongue kiss smiley
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by PrinceMario(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is so on point that I'm tempted to comment.
I'll score her 9.5/10.
She's got everything. Only having issues with number 6.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
zamirikpo:

keep deceiving urself.............until its too late. every reasonable young lady should have atleast 65% of those qualities. and yes every would appreciate these qualities.

Too late for what? I'm not intimidated by that even if there are some ladies with all those qualities. I'm in competition with noone because 10 of them stacked up on top of each other, wouldn't measure up to the kind superwoman that I am grin I'm gold grin LOL! Anyway, just go marry your boring, buttoned-up church lady & quit trying to scare me with a dead snake. I dzo me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
yedidiah:
do you?
Sure.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by nonix22(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
suzan404:
Be deceiving yourself upandan....you never meet pretenders...or all those old sisters that can do anything just to get a man...na when you marry her you go know say she can flirt for Africa....na then you go know say she doesn't care about your well-being
I smell a well experienced fellow here. 10/10 for you.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by ladygerry: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
EXLOVER:
This kin girl you go see am download for Google play store only
Nah lie... they exist...
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:
1. At her first visit of your house she was very observant and complained of how unkept some of the places are and helped you to tidy it asap.

2. She hates you spending unnecesarilly eating outside...she prefers she always cook for you.

3. She doesn't allow you to waste your money on laundry...she encourages you to do it yourself or she does it herself atimes.

4. She most atimes pays for the meal whenever you take her out on a date.

5. She ask of your mum and siblings quite often.

6. She doesn't always allow you to be the first to call, not only that, upon her seeing your missed calls she doesn't hesitate to call you back instead of flashing you.

7. If you are a salary earner, she encourages you to set up a business as a back up plan should incase you are layed off by halliburton, schlumberger, total E and p, drillog, NLNG, cos she understands the way coys drops staff these days is just alarming.

8. She's not a lazy woman nor liability...she's always open to new developments and gives you a lucrative idea and always wants to work whenever the opportunity presents itself.

9. She doesn't just wake up and make plans on her own without making you part of the plans.

10. She doesn't appear aloof to you just like that without something in her hands, could be bole, fruits....most times she dashed into the boutique and buy you some nice shirts, boxers and a pair of shoe since she knows your sizeundecided

11. She doesn't wear provocative or revealing outfits, she's modest in her dressingundecided

12. She's not a phone freak...she knows when to touch her phone and when to get busy.

13. She seldomly go jealous at her sight of you with another girl, instead she'd lovingly and jokingly wanna know who she is, instead of ranting like a drammer queen.

14. She's faithful to a fault.

15. She can sing you into sleeping in her arms especially if she offends you, me i love this one eh grin.

16. She doesn't joke with church.

17. She has a blissing relationship with her colleagues both in church and in the office/school.

18. She's not a psycopath.

19. She doesn't believe in make ups, hence she knows she's not man hunting, it's only you she knows and haveundecided

20. She loves yousmiley...

I hope we still have ladies who possess these qualities, yeah, i'm optimistic we still do have such ladies, i 've encountered a few tho, so, don't tell me to go gather clay and mould one myself...the thing is, most times our taste outweighs us there by making us to not see them when they come our way.

Have a fulfilling weekend y'all.

You for kucuma tell us to look for Mary mother of Jesus and marry. Mtcheewwwwwww!
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Lunagirl(f): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
That is how nairaland will be making someone set unrealistic standards for a wife.

I pity the people that will take it that seriously.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Lunagirl(f): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
And foolish nairaland girls will come here and be saying I have 99% of the list, I have 101% of the list.

Fccking be yourself people and don't let anyone characterize you with a list undecided
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by shounited74: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Most if not all girls will do this just to get the ring, make dem enter finish na that time you go know say all nah fluke.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by queendiamond(f): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
undecided
DanXplore:

Very good points. Op what did u have for dinner? A glass of 'good point' juice?
And you had to quote the whole message abi? undecided
DanXplore:

Very good points. Op what did u have for dinner? A glass of 'good point' juice?
And you had to quote the whole message abi?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by drtee247(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Origin:
I knew all this messages had to be from men.

You carry your weight and her own join for woman head. Kill the woman now.

She should not be a liability- so she should earn and provide for herself. She should do all the housework. Take care of you take of your kids family, never be tired never fall sick. Lets you keep late night and when you finally come home gladly opens up for you.

Please tell me your function in the home. To bring your thing to th bed.

More and more women are believing this shit cos they don't want to lose their man (cheats or 2nd wife)

My advice better to lose that man than to lose yourself.

Feminist spotted
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by chris31(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Origin:

She should not be a liability- so she should earn and provide for herself. She should do all the housework. Take care of you take of your kids family, never be tired never fall sick. Lets you keep late night and when you finally come home gladly opens up for you.

More and more women are believing this shit cos they don't want to lose their man (cheats or 2nd wife)

All those sugar daddies u dey sleep with don cover ur eyes continue till u turn 40 u go no wetin u do urself na then u go turn to witch for were ur brothers wife & family dey.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by bibianna(f): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
A responsible man will not allow his woman do 1, 2 ,3 ,4 ,&10 unless they are already married. Ladies be WISE!!!!
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by lanre88(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
I wanna marry... embarassed
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
nonix22:

I smell a well experienced fellow here. 10/10 for you.
lol..I've seen cases like that before

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by BiiDii(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
1 person with all this qualities, ah my guy na 4 dreamwood movies you go see am.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Fongido(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
suzan404:
Be deceiving yourself upandan....you never meet pretenders...or all those old sisters that can do anything just to get a man...na when you marry her you go know say she can flirt for Africa....na then you go know say she doesn't care about your well-being
If what you are seeing is not what you expected, is it a crime to divorce? I don't believe in that marriage is a lifetime institution.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Well, the only lady I know who is like this insist that we should be just friends, said she's not ready for a relationship but she's quite jelly when she sees me another girl
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by aminoacid01(f): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
I guess Op wanted to say that Guys, If she posses any of these qualities, make her your baby mama.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Incrizz(f): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Origin:

God bless you real good!!! kiss
They keep pushing their responsibility on the women and the women are buying it.

But thank God, there are so many good men out there who know their worth and standing.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Fongido:

If what you are seeing is not what you expected, is it a crime to divorce? I don't believe in that marriage is a lifetime institution.
Divorce is not the best option....for the sake of the children....cos its gonna affect them mentally,emotionally nd physically...with prayer nd tolerance,everything is possible..
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by bibianna(f): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
A responsible man will not allow his woman do 1, 2, 3, 4, & 10 unless they are already married. Ladies be WISE!!!!!!
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by mira4u: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Keep living in fool's paradise. Why not create her yourself.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by ThinkSmarter: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Origin:

miss independent.
I hail o
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by SuperBlack: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dojupyo:
My dear, we are little gods.. Why you no quickima create her yourself?

But I'm a wife material tho, 1000 yards cos I get almost all the qualities cool
Who come Create you?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by sensisosu: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
I'm proud to say I have her in my life and I have already wifed her..

Wifed her in less than 8 months of meeting her

When you see a gem don't waste time.. say no to slayqueens and slaymama
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by sensisosu: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Best decision of my life..
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by BEAMBOR13(f): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Guys won't open there eyes to see these qualities in a lady but is ladies with baddest ass they will be looking for.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Funky1991(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
U have said it all 100% wife material
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by thanknairaland1: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
d girl dat does no19&20 is short but i need tall girls.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:
With this mindset you'd only attract golddiggers.
is better having this mindset and having money.

make money,she got no choice than to love u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Ladies In Red Storm Lagos Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.