Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (65254 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by BobHIGHNESS(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Where can such lady be found in this earth planet? All our girls have join gang, they don turn bad. When it's time to marry, i'll have to travel to jupiter to take wife, i heard that's the place wife material ladies are
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by irumanle(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
My bae possess all but 14
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by ayamAgenius: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dojupyo:
My dear, we are little gods.. Why you no quickima create her yourself?

But I'm a wife material tho, 1000 yards cos I get almost all the qualities cool

1000yards isn't sufficient these days. You gatta do berra hun... undecided
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by darrytoz(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
professorfal:
Nigerian girls do start exhibiting these traits when they turn 25 and above, mama is shouting bring a guy, your friends are getting married, younger sister just wedded.

Bottom line, Don't expect most of these from girls below 25.
you are on point bro..... Na when them turn 25 dem go start to dey exhibit am..... When them no say time don go finish
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
maxysmith:
thank God i have 89% of the qualities grin grin grin grin

Booboo come nd testify tongue kiss smiley

your hairstyle is saying 45%
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by kennsville(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lucky Me¡¡¡¡ she go it all .... grin
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by femijay8271(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
BEAMBOR13:
Guys won't open there eyes to see these qualities in a lady but is ladies with baddest ass they will be looking for.

u are right lady, damn right!!!
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Odkosh: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
op, if I meet such an angel, u don't want to know how ugly she is. she wins me already.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nickymezor(f): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Just passing by. tongue
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:
1. At her first visit of your house she was very observant and complained of how unkept some of the places are and helped you to tidy it asap.

2. She hates you spending unnecesarilly eating outside...she prefers she always cook for you.

3. She doesn't allow you to waste your money on laundry...she encourages you to do it yourself or she does it herself atimes.

4. She most atimes pays for the meal whenever you take her out on a date.

5. She ask of your mum and siblings quite often.

6. She doesn't always allow you to be the first to call, not only that, upon her seeing your missed calls she doesn't hesitate to call you back instead of flashing you.

7. If you are a salary earner, she encourages you to set up a business as a back up plan should incase you are layed off by halliburton, schlumberger, total E and p, drillog, NLNG, cos she understands the way coys drops staff these days is just alarming.

8. She's not a lazy woman nor liability...she's always open to new developments and gives you a lucrative idea and always wants to work whenever the opportunity presents itself.

9. She doesn't just wake up and make plans on her own without making you part of the plans.

10. She doesn't appear aloof to you just like that without something in her hands, could be bole, fruits....most times she dashed into the boutique and buy you some nice shirts, boxers and a pair of shoe since she knows your sizeundecided

11. She doesn't wear provocative or revealing outfits, she's modest in her dressingundecided

12. She's not a phone freak...she knows when to touch her phone and when to get busy.

13. She seldomly go jealous at her sight of you with another girl, instead she'd lovingly and jokingly wanna know who she is, instead of ranting like a drammer queen.

14. She's faithful to a fault.

15. She can sing you into sleeping in her arms especially if she offends you, me i love this one eh grin.

16. She doesn't joke with church.

17. She has a blissing relationship with her colleagues both in church and in the office/school.

18. She's not a psycopath.

19. She doesn't believe in make ups, hence she knows she's not man hunting, it's only you she knows and haveundecided

20. She loves yousmiley...

I hope we still have ladies who possess these qualities, yeah, i'm optimistic we still do have such ladies, i 've encountered a few tho, so, don't tell me to go gather clay and mould one myself...the thing is, most times our taste outweighs us there by making us to not see them when they come our way.

Have a fulfilling weekend y'all.
OP the person no go school but I come get all this things
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

OP the person no go school but I come get all this things
Still marry him.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
If u marry a girl wey no no God ,your own don finish. All those write up there na Bull sh*t. The same thing with men. Word of God helps in neutralizing the demons in girls.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
No man deserves any of those traits from a woman because no black man is worth it.

What men need from women is money and s...ex and take off.

If men want such traits they should go get a pet dog.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by robosky02(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:
1. At her first visit of your house she was very observant and complained of how unkept some of the places are and helped you to tidy it asap.

2. She hates you spending unnecesarilly eating outside...she prefers she always cook for you.

3. She doesn't allow you to waste your money on laundry...she encourages you to do it yourself or she does it herself atimes.

6. She doesn't always allow you to be the first to call, not only that, upon her seeing your missed calls she doesn't hesitate to call you back instead of flashing you.

7. If you are a salary earner, she encourages you to set up a business as a back up plan should incase you are layed off by halliburton, schlumberger, total E and p, drillog, NLNG, cos she understands the way coys drops staff these days is just alarming.

8. She's not a lazy woman nor liability...she's always open to new developments and gives you a lucrative idea and always wants to work whenever the opportunity presents itself.

9. She doesn't just wake up and make plans on her own without making you part of the plans.

10. She doesn't appear aloof to you just like that without something in her hands, could be bole, fruits....most times she dashed into the boutique and buy you some nice shirts, boxers and a pair of shoe since she knows your sizeundecided

11. She doesn't wear provocative or revealing outfits, she's modest in her dressingundecided

12. She's not a phone freak...she knows when to touch her phone and when to get busy.

13. She seldomly go jealous at her sight of you with another girl, instead she'd lovingly and jokingly wanna know who she is, instead of ranting like a drammer queen.

15. She can sing you into sleeping in her arms especially if she offends you, me i love this one eh grin.

17. She has a blissing relationship with her colleagues both in church and in the office/school.

19. She doesn't believe in make ups, hence she knows she's not man hunting, it's only you she knows and haveundecided

I hope we still have ladies who possess these qualities, yeah, i'm optimistic we still do have such ladies, i 've encountered a few tho, so, don't tell me to go gather clay and mould one myself...the thing is, most times our taste outweighs us there by making us to not see them when they come our way.

this looks like shocked Ednite .... shocked
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by amliftedhigher: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, let me nitpick tongue Because this is confusing. You say you hope, are optimistic that such ladies still exist & you've met a few? So where did you meet them? In your dreams, perhaps? cheesy If they were real, why didn't you take them to see your mama? I find it a bit hypocritical that you didn't do what you expect others to do for YOUR dream girl. I say dream girl because I doubt any one person has all those qualities & dream girl because I don't think those are the qualities every guy wants, so it remains your own personal illusion. I find a few of them quite boring, tbh. Hence you also ran the opposite direction when you "encountered" them yourself. So what gives?
my fiancee meets up to 90% of the above listed features and am marrying her next month
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
amliftedhigher:
my fiancee meets up to 90% of the above listed features and am marrying her next month

Good for you & her.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Akemmi(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please if you see any lady with those traits, just mail me. I'll do everything possible to make sure she changes her surname before the year is over.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by EXLOVER(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
ladygerry:
Nah lie... they exist...
Abeg where she dey, I dey find
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Origin:
I knew all this messages had to be from men.

You carry your weight and her own join for woman head. Kill the woman now.

She should not be a liability- so she should earn and provide for herself. She should do all the housework. Take care of you take of your kids family, never be tired never fall sick. Lets you keep late night and when you finally come home gladly opens up for you.

Please tell me your function in the home. To bring your thing to th bed.

More and more women are believing this shit cos they don't want to lose their man (cheats or 2nd wife)

My advice better to lose that man than to lose yourself.

The man who will or have married you ehn is a dead meat
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
queendiamond:
And you had to quote the whole message abi?
e konsain u ? sad
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:
Was thinking i have some slice of bread left in the fridge but unknown to me before i could submit the thread my bro have finished itembarassed

That ur bro is mean. we need to do something about him.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by joe120120(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:

Yes this quality are cradle for good wife but
.....it happen to me just like this after eight year she gang up with there family to witch. me through accident so as to collect all my property and married a man from AK. but I worship a living God .
so it may work for some but some end up just like my
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by homirefacuny(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Babaly, I dey ooo.
Happy weekend smiley
Same here. Sent you a mail. Abeg turn up?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by mentorken05(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
@op where are theyif u happen to see any,DM cos I am searching too...
I don't think u can see a single girl that has all those qualities u listed above for this naija
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Olu317(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
amazon14:
Op this is rubbish you know because I know a lady who possess all these traits right from when she started growing up and up till now she is still single. What you men what mostly is big breasts, big nyash. 80% of men thinks with their penis. As long as the woman is giving it to them hot any time any day they won't bothered to visit ijebu restaurant.
YOU ARE 95% WRONG! MEN SEEK SUCH QUALITY ALL THE TIMES. IF A LADY GOT THE GREATEST LOOK, CURVY BUTT, SEXIEST LEGS, ADORABLE ACCENT AND LACKED THE QUALITIES EXPECTED FROM HER,THEN SHE BECOMES A DUMP GROUND. THE LADY THAT YOU MENTIONED COULDN'T POSSIBLY HAVE THOSE QUALITIES AND GUYS DUMPS HER IT IS PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. LASTLY, MANY MEN GOT SECOND WIFE AS A RESULT OF FRUSTRATION AT HOME.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Pylony(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
undecided she should stop you from taking your cloths to the Laundry and do it instead! So na washing machine you wan marry?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by VictorEkwere: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
if u wait till u catch up with a lady that posses all these features before u settle down that means u will use walking stick to support ur movement to pay her bribe price
firstking01:

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
joe120120:

Yes this quality are cradle for good wife but
.....it happen to me just like this after eight year she gang up with there family to witch. me through accident so as to collect all my property and married a man from AK. but I worship a living God .
so it may work for some but some end up just like my
Hmmm, some people can be mean...you an akwa ibomite?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
robosky02:

this looks like shocked Ednite .... shocked
What's ednite?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
pesinfada:
is better having this mindset and having money.

make money,she got no choice than to love u.
Money can never guarantee true happiness.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
DanXplore:

That ur bro is mean. we need to do something about him.
Yes o, help me buy frenchies bread as you are passing by my house today, will refund you the money when you cometongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.