Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (44945 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by breakeven: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2017
This is like drinking tea without sugar. And why not? angry angry
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
being a virgin is d only exception. but u have to b very sure she is .and hw do u knw she is wen u av not penetrated her_?

Because he believes her.

That's the basis of marriage isn't it? Trust. Why would anyone marry someone they doubt from the onset?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by NigeriaB(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2017
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES,YES YES YES YES YES............n
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by yedidiah(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2017
This is why we need to delight ourselves in The Lord so that he can give us the desires of our heart( Give us his desire as the desire of our heart) unless you love God more than yourself, you won't see beyond sex and immortality when it comes to having fun in your relationship.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Viking007(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2017
Horlertoungy:
Am currently in a relationship without sex for over a year now but the girl is a virgin and we both agreed not to do it till we tie the knot.
Pls how do you cope? I'm presently in the exact same ish. We just started, mehn its not easy at all! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2017
Rexhenrex:
thats the kind of relation i prefare i hate sex and the girls av been with tend to break up with me after pretending not to like it too.
I dont believe u sir
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by rozayx5(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Horlertoungy:
Am currently in a relationship without sex for over a year now but the girl is a virgin and we both agreed not to do it till we tie the knot.

lol

another scammer has used this one cheesy cheesy cheesy

i saw gnashing of the teeth in a vision cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2017
breakeven:
This is like drinking tea without sugar. And why not? angry angry
There are some tea dat dont need sugar to make it sweet

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Wishaky(f): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2017
No I can't, Since am no more a virgin, dir is no point deceiving ma sefs.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Longcucumber(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2017
david22uu:
Yes ofkos sex is not the sweetest thing in live....
shattap there,what do you know.ok tell me whats the sweet thing in this life.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by cyril700(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
am in a no sex relationship we agreed on getting married. she doesn't demand ,I give her money when I feel like.we should b married in a year time

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2017
BlaQWolf:
Kim.bra can we date without sex sweet?
There's no biggie!. grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2017
Bumbae1:
Yes who sex ep .. one can always lick ..
Op yessss
What are you licking?. grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by 1234onyekwe: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2017
Chidex2442:
If you Really love, s3x shouldn't be the paramount...... I've been in a relationship without sex for about three yrs. Though it has it short comings. But with love n trust all those can be conquered
I don't understand how a guy can be in a relationship for that long without sex, bros na lie u talk.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
well I don't know about you. To me these are far better than sex...

Food

Understanding

Patience

Respect

Ability to assist with chores

And nobody should quote me asking me if I can offer these too.. My life revolves around these traits I mentioned.. I am just as simple as dat..
You can lie for Africa!.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2017
sex is there to compliment jarey
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2017
Why does it seem like this question is directed to the male folks?

Anyways, absolutely yes. I can easily date without sex. Inasmuch as sex is quite a pleasurable thing, there certain caveat on both my part and my babes part I should be able to respect. If she doesn't want sex, and I truly love her then I will be willing to wait.. frankly, sex spices up a relationship and if you ain't giving me that, you be find a way to keep our fire burning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
You can lie for Africa!.
excuse me? Have u met me?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by mazizitonene(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2017
penetrative sex........ofcourse
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
excuse me? Have u met me?
Do we have to meet?.

Linus!.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by seguno2: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2017
What about- can you date without spending?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Allylic(f): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2017
Yes...i can date without sex....presently in a long distance relationship..we only get to see once in two month ...but mehn my body dey hear am anytime we see..i so much like my bf cos he is understanding
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
Do we have to meet?.

Linus!.
of course we have to dummy!!! No go and pick beans..
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by dagok(f): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2017
No.. .. I can't do without it...
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by samsam2019: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2017
Relationship without sex? When aiye is not doing me
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
of course we have to dummy!!! No go and pick beans..
Picking beans isn't one of my hobbies. Stop lying here!.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by gabinogem(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Either u are with lucifer or with God then u can say there are some things sweeter than sex cool

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
Picking beans isn't one of my hobbies. Stop lying here!.
kimbra abeg leave me alone.. I don't want to argue blindly with u..
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Idenyidanielewa(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Yap i can date without sex. If i get a gud patner!
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Yes in 2020 when the price of condom is high... cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Reuben07(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2017
;Dmake i yansh am make i knw were i dey go. no sex kor no lyf ni
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by yomi007k(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Wishaky:
No I can't, Since am no more a virgin, dir is no point deceiving ma sefs.

Real chik spotted!

Fake chiks hav finally infiltrated nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.