Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) (56992 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Muslims and cherry picking verses is like 5 and 6. Now let's look at the verse the young man quoted.
Koran 5:32 - Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
Read that verse carefully. What did it start with? "For the children of Is real" that is the Jews! That rule ain't for the Muslims but the Jews. And it was a warning, threatening the them to not hurt Muslims. Now let's look at the very next verse cherry pickers!
Koran 5:33 - Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
So, there you go grin grin grin. I can go ahead and quote the whole of Koran chapter 9 but that one already has done justice.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by sanandreas(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
The indoctrination of the past is reflecting in our world today.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by firstclassmumu: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nice hand writing

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by jasysandra(f): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
I really don't know why some beans take so long to cook undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Emusan(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
ufuosman:
Peace is wot we really need. nice write up. I love the handwriting

That can only come from Prince of Peace Himself

Have you wondered why it's only Islam shouting peace up and down without reflecting in their religion?

5 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Sleekydee(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
mehn if i was a girl that handwriting wud def turn Me on, e too fine
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Pascal181: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Islam religion of peace life,religion of peace ni, d only thing that capture my interest is d beautiful handwriting.

2 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Rapsowdee01(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dude's calligraphy is LIT

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Sleekydee(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
jasysandra:

lol jes fry it

2 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
So Islam is totally against the killing of anyone...except infidels.

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by jasysandra(f): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sleekydee:

lol jes fry it
shocked shocked
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Emusan(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
jasysandra:

I can tell you while.

Parlez-vous francais?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Go and show your letter to your fellow believer Prophet Shekau ... Islam is a violent religion!!

11 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ChubbychummyICE(f): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
After summing up d write up u guys made, all dats inferably said is dat Islam is a religion of war right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
mmsen:
See lies.

The Quran has several verses calling for kufr to be killed.
bring the verses out..

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Forget all these stories.
I hv Quran in my phone.
If u doubt me, I will screen shot the chapters where Muslims are commanded not to be friends to Jews and Christians.
They were also called to firmly stand against infidels, rise and kill them.
I was watching an ISIS video i downloaded from Al Jazeera site.
In the video, u will hear the ISIS fighters quoting the Quran to back up all their actions.
U may be a moderate Muslim.
But the extremists are the main Moslems following the actions of the profit written in the Hadiths and in the kkkkoran
shut up libtard! show the damn screenshot!

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why not channel it to your mosques to enlighten your brainwashed brothers killing for Allah, after all the hatred began from the mosques,enough of all this eye service and lip service, are they trying to convince us (they tag infidels)? They should channel it to their brothers, they need it most

7 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Alliamudulilahi

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by jasysandra(f): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Emusan:

I can tell you while.

Parlez-vous francais?
Please do tell me

Bien sûr
Toi ?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by hab1612(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
What about this one?

Read the whole sentence, don't read in between d line.
There are several of such versis in d bible, if u want to read between the line.
Read n make your own findings n conclusions.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:

exactly, the question here is who is innocent and who is an infidel?
one who resists the teachings on Islam and believes Jesus christ is the Son of God and the only way to God, which is another way of saying the prophet Mohammed is a liar, is such a person innocent or an "infidel" that should be killed by muslims?
infidels are the people who waged war against Islam, dey where d people whom sent Muhammad out of Mecah and moved to Medina so they still went their to fight against him so God revealed the verse to him that he his going to support. as for me bokoharam are the infidels we have today cause no religion is waging war against them dey only want to scatter our unity in this country and God will expose all them are their sponsorers

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Taqiyyah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
lfleak:
retards everywhere.. bringing out twisted verses... Its spelt Quran not Koran
There you go. You don't even know your own Koran. And by the way, I don't care how you spell it. That's how I spell mine.

2 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by abosaid(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amberon:
Now I even get it.

The key word here is "INNOCENT". Do not kill an innocent person. Well according to Islam, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc are NOT INNOCENT and should be killed.

But Christianity says, THOU SHALL NOT KILL without any conditions. That is the difference between the two religions.
The. book haram got their inspiration from bible "first Samuel chapter 15vs 3. check the verse out and compare it with that of Quran.

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lepasharon(f): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Emusan:

I can tell you while.

Parlez-vous francais?

Oui. Et toi? tongue
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
kwajahafiz:
Stop confusing people with that word "innocent", explain to people that that word does not include nonbelievers or.infidels. those must be killed if they refuse conversion saith the good book. Quran.
like in Nigeria under the law if u kill some body that his innocent they will the person too back, so that where killing his allowed
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by idibelle13: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm, it is disheartening that people see Islam as a bad religion but the reality is that Muslims are different from Islam, I can't use Christians to judge Christianity, sothere are few bad eggs, I still stand that Islam is absolutely a religion of peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by mvem(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
PapaBrowne:
But the same Koran also says kill infidels. Maybe then, all infidels are not innocent
...if u start like this we no go finish arguement....thesame bible told israelites to smite unbeilevers, u go start old/new testament talk now but is it not thesame bible....see, strictly speaking they are alot of laws in the bible that resemble islamic laws(judaism and islam have similar origin) but ur only defense is the new testament but i will ask again is it not in the bible?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest / Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com / Rotimi Amaechi Escapes Car Fire Accident After Plane Incident. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.