Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) (57077 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:

An accomplice of a thief is a thief even if his job was only to point out the target
Hope u av realized u r a lair
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by abosaid(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:

...I wish u all would come to the Light
To the light or to the darkness? where you can't even identify your God whom you are worship, is it one two or three? is it Jesus , holy spirit or Almighty God? where you have many bibles and you can't identify the original one whether it is the one with 68 chapters or 73 chapter.
assuming I want to accept Christianity which one should I join? is it celestial, Catholic, 7 days Adventist, CAC, cherubim, or others
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by BuzChi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY:
Koran, from what i understand, talks about Jesus, relating him as the Word of God- this information i gathered from a former Muslim addict. Then if Jesus is the Word of God, why don't Muslims accept Him as Lord and Saviour because Mohammed was only a prophet? But rather Muslims prefer to kill anyone that blasphemes against a mere man called Prophet Mohammad when Jesus is still God's word? Are there any christians that would kill anyone that talks rubbish about Prophet Elijah, Elisha etc, who to me were truly great Prophets for all ages?..No, because they are all men and its only the Devil that moves people heart in the realm of men killing for another mere man/prophet!! It's a misdirection that Imam enforce, or better still, since the spiritual controls the physical, the devil enforces the bloodlust and anger over any words against just the mere man/prophet of /Islam: please personally research and understand who Jesus Christ really is- get the revelation now!
I am not being disrespectful of anyone's religion but i seek to reveal why anger/bloodlust is in some Muslims' heart though they say peace but there're operating in a realm that is easily manipulated by the devil since they seek to maim/kill anyone that says anything bad about their prophet.
When the Jews wanted to kill Jesus for saying He&God are one, that was blasphemy those days, Jesus told them they're doing like their father the devi-reference Book of John chapt 8: 31-57. Then my Muslims friends, what will the 'Word of God' say to you when you harbour the murderous tendency in your heart when someone speaks carelessly about your Prophet? You may not do any killing like other fanatics but for the notion to be harboured in your heart, according to the 'Word of God' you have actually committed murder!!

3 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Innocent are those who do not fight muslims irrespective of their religion otherwise they are infidel. Allah says fight not those who do not fight u so, what is happenin in north is against islamic teachin or have ever heard that prophet fight christians?

Well, simple on the surface but more complex in reality.

Being an ally of America for example is enough to be considered and enemy. Even if not involved in military operations alongside America or Israel. Being an infidel now largely qualifies as being an enemy in many places.

What I heard from even Western bred people of your faith frightened me. Young, educated and largely privileged and preparing for what many would consider a great professional career. Just weeks after 911.

If those normal role model people uttered such opinions, then the tacit and quiet
nod of approval is rather widespread. And I have heard similar stuff many times.

I appreciate your contribution though. I hope those who need to re-orientate themselves will listen.

3 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by tmgold007(f): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
A religion that 90% of them are terrorists....shey that one na religion ni...oshiiii...iranu
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by nellyelitz(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Allah said different thing, muhammed says something else...

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:

Funny you, tell me about your proof He didnt die on the cross...but 1st who is an infidel according to islam?
...U cant proof that Jesus died on the cross for u,and you r calling urself a Christian
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
This one is looking for who to recruit to Muslim
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
nice handwriting. mine sucks.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by mvem(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
PapaBrowne:

If not for the New Testament, we would have been Jews. Christ made the difference and that's we are called Christians.

Anyways, muslims must admit that there is something wrong when so many muslims can pick up the Koran and turn to terrorists when le Shontoists, Buddhists, Christians & Hindus pick up theirs and never turn into terrorists. The argument that those people are not muslims is too lame and it's not helping matters.

Look at how Americans, most of whom are Christians are fighting hard against Donald Trumps disposition towards muslims. Imagine if all they did was to say: Racists are not Americans.

If Muslims are seriously Anti terrorism, they would march and protest against the terrorists. They'd be disgusted at the terrorists for attempting to ruin the supposed religion of peace
....i like your last point...true
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by philpwresh(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 )

before you quote a verse from the Bible you should read and understand first....
That law was for the Israelites and not for christians.
The law was made because for a long time prior to that time Israel has not worship the true God Jehovah.
The Lord sent a prophet to asa the king telling him if he and the people of Israel seek God,that God would be found of them and that if the Forsake God,God will surely Forsake them...
And God didn't make that statement,it was the people of Israel in joy that God has given them another chance to right their wrongs made that statement......
Also the law limited to the Israelite at that era....

But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21)

This passage makes it clear that God hates Fornication and immorality of any sort...
In the olden days Virginity is valued not like this modern times.......

CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Amberon: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Are you a christian? No! The old testament is Judaism. Christianity is centered on the death and resurrection of christ. Anything before that is not Christianity. Jesus christ is who we follow. So don't bring judasim into this picture. Jesus christ is the fulfillment if those laws in the OT. That's why you don't see Christians killing in the name of Jesus. We are commanded to love everyone irrespective of tribe, religion, race and gender.
Emusan:

Sorry, you can't excluded OT from the New Testament.

The verse he quoted was an instruction given to destroy Amalek based on what they did to Israelites.

The OT stories are DESCRIPTIVE but not PRESCRIPTIVE

That's how a typical Muslim behaves.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by BuzChi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
abosaid:
To the light or to the darkness? where you can't even identify your God whom you are worship, is it one two or three? is it Jesus , holy spirit or Almighty God? where you have many bibles and you can't identify the original one whether it is the one with 68 chapters or 73 chapter.
assuming I want to accept Christianity which one should I join? is it celestial, Catholic, 7 days Adventist, CAC, cherubim, or others
[/b]

Abosaid, please don't follow any of the above doctrines from any church group. Find out who you are and what Christ Jesus is to you! In your search for truth, God would lead you to fellowship with brethren that would be of help. God is good! God is love! and He is expressed in his Application of coming in flesh, in Christ Jesus, to identify with man & lift mankind to His true love relationship with Him, God our Father, without fear or intimidation. And His Spirit constantly leads us to what God our Father has accomplished for us in Christ Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ganie(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
May the wrath of God be upon the authors of mischief. Dear bro,there is no compulsion in religion. Allah's mercy has always been upon Islam and the true believers,on the last day we shall know who came through the right path. I pray it doesn't take you long to realise and may I take my last breath as a true and better Muslim.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Hope u av realized u r a lair
What are u even saying? If one sends assasins after you he is not a killer also?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
BuzChi:
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY:
Koran, from what i understand, talks about Jesus, relating him as the Word of God- this information i gathered from a former Muslim addict. Then if Jesus is the Word of God, why don't Muslims accept Him as Lord and Saviour because Mohammed was only a prophet? But rather Muslims prefer to kill anyone that blasphemes against a mere man called Prophet Mohammad when Jesus is still God's word? Are there any christians that would kill anyone that talks rubbish about Prophet Elijah, Elisha etc, who to me were truly great Prophets for all ages?..No, because they are all men and its only the Devil that moves people heart in the realm of men killing for another mere man/prophet!! It's a misdirection that Imam enforce, or better still, since the spiritual controls the physical, the devil enforces the bloodlust and anger over any words against just the mere man/prophet of /Islam: please personally research and understand who Jesus Christ really is- get the revelation now!
I am not being disrespectful of anyone's religion but i seek to reveal why anger/bloodlust is in some Muslims' heart though they say peace but there're operating in a realm that is easily manipulated by the devil since they seek to maim/kill anyone that says anything bad about their prophet.
When the Jews wanted to kill Jesus for saying He&God are one, that was blasphemy those days, Jesus told them they're doing like their father the devi-reference Book of John chapt 8: 31-57. Then my Muslims friends, what will the 'Word of God' say to you when you harbour the murderous tendency in your heart when someone speaks carelessly about your Prophet? You may not do any killing like other fanatics but for the notion to be harboured in your heart, according to the 'Word of God' you have actually committed murder!!
...DO U REALLY KNOW THE REAL REASON WHY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:

So to them he was spreading falsehood and they wanted him dead at all cost?
something like that, he was trying to teach them the straight and guided part but they turned it against him
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
The Jews were the profit enemies cuz, the Jews refused to accept him as the true prophet of Yahweh, cuz it was not revealed to them.
So he [profit ] declared war on them and Christians for their non acceptance of his prophethood. Just like the way he waged war against Medina and Mecca and finally conquered them.
Islam broke into two major sects following the death of Muhammad Sunni [Abubakar group ] And Shia [ Ali group ].
ISIS/ ISIL, Al Qadar, Al Shabab and Boko Haram re all Islamic extremists fighting for the fundamental interpretation and implementation of Islamic laws as recorded in the Hadiths and Quran.
The above sects re all Sunni Moslems.
They are otherwise called Islamic Fundamentalists.
Defend urself, u really can't defend Islam.
That's y Nairaland hv restricted non Moslems from commenting on Islamic post.
Remove compulsion from Islam today and watch how many people that will denounce their faith.
You fell quite well into me... will answer all

1. First let me explain why the jews never accepted Muhammed..
The prophethood started from the two sons of Ibrahim(Abraham)
Isiac(Isaac) and Ismail(Ishmael), since then all prophets of islam, joseph, eliyas, moses, jesus all came from the lineage of Isaac, then the last prophet came from the lineage of Ishmael, that is Muhammed... the christains then was told by Jesus the last and the seal of all prophets will come after him... they all expected that for years before Muhammed was gotten from the Core Arab community of Quraish, which made the jews jealous and refuse to accept him... and they rather decided to take Jesus as their own prophet...(the verse is in the bible, but most christians denies it and say, it was the holy spirit jesus was referring to)...

2. It was NEVER written in HISTORY that Prohet Muhammed waged a war, NEVER(You can look it up) all the wars he fought was on a defense mode... He nevr do trhe offensive.

3. Lol,,, Muhammed never fought medinna, medinna accepted Muhammed so happily after he was chased from Mecca... then when the idol worshipers from mecca heard he was progressing and accumulating his members... they waged war against him 3 times!

4. Shia was born out of disagreement... will consume my time if I delve deep into that...

5. Quote the fundamentals out and watch me do justice to them all... Am afraid, you guys no very little about all this extremist: let me just tell you a bit:
The US isn't in Syria to defeat ISIS, they are there to install a puppet government set up the IMF and rape the resources from the country and people. Same thing they have done in every country they spread "freedom" to (libya, afghanistan, iraq, palestine, yemen). Team America the real world terrorist need to quit spreading their IslamoPhobia and fix thier own racist imbred shit hole of a country.

Now please reason this with me:
Islam exists since more than 14 Centuries ago...OK!
Islamic terrorism started only about 30 years ago...
An Intelligent person will realize that something must have triggered the Terrorism within the past 30 years...
The answer is so simple!...Its Crave for Oil and other bountiful unique natural resources!...
will delve more into it if you want, because all this terrorism are more of a political fight than religious...

6. They call themself so.. but dont do so..

7. I have defended all and will gladly defend any more from you..

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
abosaid:
If you believe in the Bible you dont need anyone to tell you where to put your feet
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
brainiac228:

How is it against Islam when they will come out of the mosque with weapons and shouting allahawuakuba
Ok, what u r tellin me now is that the colonisation of Africa that was done in d name of christianity is indeed support by christians. So, in that case xtians d serve to be punished by muslims because of forcing Africa to slaves
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
BuzChi:
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY:
bro word of God was that he said Jesus should be and he was jst like Adam was created that was the Quran indicated and even in the book of psalm
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Kbraims(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
mmsen:
See lies.

The Quran has several verses calling for kufr to be killed.
so d bible has such verses!But mark u,dos verses ar revelation for d oppressed muslim in dos dayz,not for we to mak use of bt to learn lesson from it! So please...if u dnt know islam jst keep quit!
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yusuf54:
...U cant proof that Jesus died on the cross for u,and you r calling urself a Christian
Smh...who is an infidel in Islam?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
AreaFada2:

Well, simple on the surface but more complex in reality.

Being an ally of America for example is enough to be considered and enemy. Even if not involved in military operations alongside America or Israel. Being an infidel now largely qualifies as being an enemy in many places.

What I heard from even Western bred people of your faith frightened me. Young, educated and largely privileged and preparing for what many would consider a great professional career. Just weeks after 911.

If those normal role model people uttered such opinions, then the tacit and quite nod of approval is rather widespread. And I have heard similar stuff many times.

I appreciate your contribution though. I hope those who need to re-orientate themselves will listen.
So u still believe that muslims responsible for 911
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by BuzChi(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yusuf54:
...DO U REALLY KNOW THE REAL REASON WHY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED?

Please enlighten me because we are all learning!
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by mmsen: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kbraims:
so d bible has such verses!But mark u,dos verses ar revelation for d oppressed muslim in dos dayz,not for we to mak use of bt to learn lesson from it! So please...if u dnt know islam jst keep quit!

Yes, the bible also has those verses and both books are destructive and nonsensical but at least xtians have stopped going on killing sprees using the bible as justification (for the time being).
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Icaretoo: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
blackbelt:
dis is a true muslim who knows islam
And has a good handwriting too
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
oladoja1:

something like that, he was trying to teach them the straight and guided part but they turned it against him
So by extension of that those who say Islam and the teachings of Mohammed are falsehood can be considered as infidels in a way?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by smileyoo: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
in every religion there good & elements within. some muslims are very kind & nice that one becomes confused to see that the same realigion produce such a kind hearted individuals, still produce such beasts called terrorists that is inflicting pains on humanity on daily bases. so i decided to read the koran to understand the paradox. honestly speaking that scripture need some fine tuning to align with modern times, because the terrorists are exploiting the radical side of koran to recruit & brain-wash people b4 turning them into terrorists. i would 've been a muslims since, because of the good natured character of my muslim friends, who were even more helpful to me, than my xtain friends during my challenging periods. bt after reading the koran my logical mind revolted.

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by gidjah(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ten12:
You are still reading the up up side of Koran
this got me rolling on the floor!!! u are damn correct bro, NA WASH O!

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Vecto(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amberon:
Now I even get it.

The key word here is "INNOCENT". Do not kill an innocent person. Well according to Islam, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc are NOT INNOCENT and should be killed.

But Christianity says, THOU SHALL NOT KILL without any conditions. That is the difference between the two religions.

That's your assumption but you're assumptively in error on that. An innocent soul is simply an innocent soul. It doesn't gets any further than that.

Our prophet lead his people in various wars of that time, just like the Hebrews did. Only Christians and other extremists think it applies today.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by BuzChi(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
oladoja1:

bro word of God was that he said Jesus should be and he was jst like Adam was created that was the Quran indicated and even in the book of psalm
You right Oladoja. To add to what you have said from the bible in 1 Corinthians chapter 15:35-48, Adam is referred to as a the first man, a living being, but the last Adam, Jesus, is referred to as a life-giving spirit! It's actually an inner glory that God has restored through Jesus because whether anyone knows it or not, Jesus has died for mankind but to all that receive this truth its unveils inside them (scripture book of John 1:1 - 17). The last day that both Muslims, christians &those that pursue religion are expecting would more or less be the revelation/outward revealing of what glory (or kind of glory, whether evil or good) you have actually received inside you - truly it is 'Christ in you, your hope of glory" from scripture book of Colossians 1:27!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) / Seven Ministers Whose Portfolios Caught Nigerians By Surprise / SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.