Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) (57073 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by abosaid(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:

God Almighty is the Judge, best a Christian can do is pray repentance and forgiveness for offenders, thats the Love taught by Christ
continue praying for book haram don't mention they are Muslim again because they kill Muslim too.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amberon:
Now I even get it.

The key word here is "INNOCENT". Do not kill an innocent person. Well according to Islam, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc are NOT INNOCENT and should be killed.

But Christianity says, THOU SHALL NOT KILL without any conditions. That is the difference between the two religions.

cool
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:

why are they infidels?why did they send mohammed out of mecca?was it because he was a criminal or because they did not believe his teachings?
he was teaching the unbelievers are dey have tried to decieved him so many ways to worship with the what dey worship buy they failed so they plotted to kill him jst like the Way they wanted to kill Jesus but they fail in all ramifications so he had to flee mecah where e was given birth and relocated to Medina but they still went to meet him and he has to fight back
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Emusan(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
abosaid:
if you too can show me where that Quran verse was quoted by them.

"that Qur'an verse " Which Qur'an verse are you talking about?

All their writings are in Arabic!
All their statements are in Arabic!
They quote Qur'an for their every action.

Just show me where they make a single quote from Bible, I'm not even asking for where they hold Bible any more because that one can never happen.

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
abosaid:
continue praying for book haram don't mention they are Muslim again because they kill Muslim too.
Permit me to step in. Since you are not in support of those who kill in the name of Islam, what is the punishment according to Islamic laws for the likes of Boko Haram?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
brainiac228:
they even see you guys as fake Muslims.I once lived in jos
You will only know the truth that the killin in the north is against islam, if you read about islam with free mind
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
lfleak:
are you not wise..?
the children of isreal referred to there are the descendant of cain and abel, which is every one of us!

secondly.. for those who WAGE WAR AGAINST ALLAH & THE PHOPHET MUHAMMED (SAW)
Tell me what u dnt understand there...Your opponents wages war against you.. then you sit in your room and await them right..?
Its a defensive verse...now I await you..
Ha! Since when did Children of Israel become defendants of Cain and Abel? Children of Israel, are descendants of Israel who is Jacob! Don't confuse it please. And I knew you will bring up the defensive war argument. Didn't want to bring out Koran 9 but now I have to.
Koran 9:29 - Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.
So there you go. I didn't see any "self defence" there. Or maybe am not seeing well. Please show me.
I await you

2 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:

the laws of the old testament were fulfilled when Jesus Christ died on the cross, Christianity is simply about following the steps of Jesus Christ.
,,,Can you really prove it to me that JESUS truly and willingly Died on the Cross for ur Sin?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by mhizEvangee: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ejanla07:
We yoruba muslims don't have a say we agree to whatever our northern muslims agree

that's how u will do follow follow and enter hell.
I will love u to read the Bible and Quran then may your heart guide you to the right part.
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
grin Islamabad

If u need another one, let me know.
common sense has departed you along time ago..

the question is WHO ARE THE JEWS in talk..?
apparently the jews are the foremost enemy of Prophet Muhammed (SAW) during his time...

so how does that correlates with ISIS beheading folks... if you really want to delve in to ISIS, then get your facts because you will be overwhelmed...
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by nams77: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yusuf54:
...Funny Man,both the Old Testament and New Testament made up d BIBLE,No Old Testament,No New Testament...Read this Negative scriptures about JESUS in the Gospel of MATTHEW 10 VS 34-35 and LUKE 12 VS 51-53,JESUS SAYS DO NOT THINK THAT I CAME TO BRING PEACE ON EARTH,I DIDN'T COME TO BRING PEACE BUT A SWORD,FOR I HAVE COME TO SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER,DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER,......is dat one also in old testament?
I know how hard you must have laboured to dig that up. When Jesus made that statement, he was referring to his second coming as a judge that will weigh the deeds of man. Jesus didn't command his followers to go bombing and killing people in his name. There is nothing you can say to convince me that Islam is a religion of peace. I will only begin to believe when all this terrorist act stops

3 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by abosaid(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Emusan:

"that Qur'an verse " Which Qur'an verse are you talking about?

All their writings are in Arabic!
All their statements are in Arabic!
They quote Qur'an for their every action.

Just show me where they make a single quote from Bible, I'm not even asking for where they hold Bible any more because that one can never happen.
that's what you don't know. if you see person speaking in arabic language that doesn't mean they are Muslim or they are quoiting Qur'an.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Krisddon:
Islamophobia is still an issue of global concern. Quran said that but we see the opposite!
you see what you have in mind
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Ans my question
An accomplice of a thief is a thief even if his job was only to point out the target
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
abosaid:
...I wish u all would come to the Light
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by mhizEvangee: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yusuf54:
,,,Can you really prove it to me that JESUS truly and willingly Died on the Cross for ur Sin?
oh ye children of ishmail, why have you sold your soul to the devil. you know the truth but you don't want to embrace it.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yusuf54:
Prove with what?scientific facts or scriptures?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Kingkamba(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Islam is terrorism, Islam is violence, Islam is hatred, Islam is destruction, in fact Islam is anything negative, is is primitive. Look at Ezekiel chapter 8 verse 15 to 20.Their punishment is heavy. Thank God am not a Muslim and non of my family member is a Muslim. I have live in kano for 16 years and I know how these people behave.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
mhizEvangee:
oh ye children of ishmail, why have you sold your soul to the devil. you know the truth but you don't want to embrace it.
...you haven't answered my question
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by PapaBrowne(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
mvem:
...if u start like this we no go finish arguement....thesame bible told israelites to smite unbeilevers, u go start old/new testament talk now but is it not thesame bible....see, strictly speaking they are alot of laws in the bible that resemble islamic laws(judaism and islam have similar origin) but ur only defense is the new testament but i will ask again is it not in the bible?

If not for the New Testament, we would have been Jews. Christ made the difference and that's we are called Christians.

Anyways, muslims must admit that there is something wrong when so many muslims can pick up the Koran and turn to terrorists when le Shontoists, Buddhists, Christians & Hindus pick up theirs and never turn into terrorists. The argument that those people are not muslims is too lame and it's not helping matters.

Look at how Americans, most of whom are Christians are fighting hard against Donald Trumps disposition towards muslims. Imagine if all they did was to say: Racists are not Americans.

If Muslims are seriously Anti terrorism, they would march and protest against the terrorists. They'd be disgusted at the terrorists for attempting to ruin the supposed religion of peace

4 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by brainiac228(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
You will only know the truth that the killin in the north is against islam, if you read about islam with free mind
How is it against Islam when they will come out of the mosque with weapons and shouting allahawuakuba

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:

Prove with what?scientific facts or scriptures?
...U can use both...n hope u r very good at Bible?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Krisddon: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
you see what you have in mind
What I have in mind or what is happening everyday? Looks like you're not in this world.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Op we are not deceived by your lies o, we know what your Alha said enough to be careful when we see you moving suspiciously.

Go and meet your Alfas and imams for more quranic lectures then come back and tell us the next Islamic agenda as regards to the next terrorist attack.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
oladoja1:

he was teaching the unbelievers are dey have tried to decieved him so many ways to worship with the what dey worship buy they failed so they plotted to kill him jst like the Way they wanted to kill Jesus but they fail in all ramifications so he had to flee mecah where e was given birth and relocated to Medina but they still went to meet him and he has to fight back
So to them he was spreading falsehood and they wanted him dead at all cost?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
ilynem:

Ha! Since when did Children of Israel become defendants of Cain and Abel? Children of Israel, are descendants of Israel who is Jacob! Don't confuse it please. And I knew you will bring up the defensive war argument. Didn't want to bring out Koran 9 but now I have to.
Koran 9:29 - Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.
So there you go. I didn't see any "self defence" there. Or maybe am not seeing well. Please show me.
I await you
Really? Read the verses I ordered you to before ranting read from 27-34... you will understand better...

why do you keep flying away from a topic to the other.. No problem..

About Quran 9:29...
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day - Yea, the Quran orders us to fight and be against those who do not believe in the ONENESS of Allah(GOD) and Do not believe in the LAST DAY(JUDGEMENT DAY)

and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - Yea, those who do the unlawful things, like fornication, theft, rape, murder among the rest NOTE: this doesnt limit to none believers, but also muslims who are guilty of this acts...

until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled. what is jizyah..? Jizyah is a tax levied upon the people who are under the protection of a muslim govt...

if I should delve into the bible... you know what I mean.? grin
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
The people causing terrorism are not true muslisms but touch them and you see tje true muslims trying to side them. They are controlled by one bloodthirsty demon

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yusuf54:
...U can use both...n hope u r very good at Bible?
Funny you, tell me about your proof He didnt die on the cross...but 1st who is an infidel according to islam?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Permit me to step in. Since you are not in support of those who kill in the name of Islam, what is the punishment according to Islamic laws for the likes of Boko Haram?

Can any other person assist with the answer to the question above.? Shafiiimran99. Yusuf54. lfleak. Emusan.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
nams77:

I know how hard you must have laboured to dig that up. When Jesus made that statement, he was referring to his second coming as a judge that will weigh the deeds of man. Jesus didn't command his followers to go bombing and killing people in his name. There is nothing you can say to convince me that Islam is a religion of peace. I will only begin to believe when all this terrorist act stops
....That was exactly what ur Pastor told u,Why is Jesus coming back and Did he repeat class,,Because according to the Gospel of JOHN 17 VS 4,JESUS says HE HAVE FINISHED THE WORK GOD GAVE HIM ON EARTH.,,so why the second coming?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
gbegemaster:

Can any other person assist with the answer to the question above.? Shafiiimran99. Yusuf54. lfleak. Emusan.
Good!

According to the Quran, there are certain crimes that is punishable by killing...

but the likes of Boko haram and Daesh(ISIS), they are commiting unlawful killing which is PUNISHABLE BY DEATH...
According to Prophet Muhammed (SAW):

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever has one of his relations murdered has the choice either to receive compensation thereto or have the killer killed.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (2434) and Sahîh Muslim (1355)]
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
lfleak:
common sense has departed you along time ago..

the question is WHO ARE THE JEWS in talk..?
apparently the jews are the foremost enemy of Prophet Muhammed (SAW) during his time...

so how does that correlates with ISIS beheading folks... if you really want to delve in to ISIS, then get your facts because you will be overwhelmed...
The Jews were the profit enemies cuz, the Jews refused to accept him as the true prophet of Yahweh, cuz it was not revealed to them.
So he [profit ] declared war on them and Christians for their non acceptance of his prophethood. Just like the way he waged war against Medina and Mecca and finally conquered them.
Islam broke into two major sects following the death of Muhammad Sunni [Abubakar group ] And Shia [ Ali group ].
ISIS/ ISIL, Al Qadar, Al Shabab and Boko Haram re all Islamic extremists fighting for the fundamental interpretation and implementation of Islamic laws as recorded in the Hadiths and Quran.
The above sects re all Sunni Moslems.
They are otherwise called Islamic Fundamentalists.
Defend urself, u really can't defend Islam.
That's y Nairaland hv restricted non Moslems from commenting on Islamic post.
Remove compulsion from Islam today and watch how many people that will denounce their faith.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) / Seven Ministers Whose Portfolios Caught Nigerians By Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.