Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) (57086 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Ejanla07: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
We yoruba muslims don't have a say we agree to whatever our northern muslims agree

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Amberon: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Christianity is not Judaism. Quote the new testament for me.
abosaid:
Your are right but the bible which you follow shows that you can kill even innocent. check first Samuel chapter 15vs3
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by abosaid(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Emusan:

So you mean Boko haram are Christian fighter undecided
they are not Muslim because they follow what they see in bible.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by mhizEvangee: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
if Islam is a religion of Peace, then what is
QURAN 2:191-193 SAYING....and I quote
.......slay them wherever you find them (who are the them are they not the ones against your religion? The ones you people call infidels?

and what about
Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

please Islam from time immemorial has been a religion of war.
even your prophet mohammed, was a prophet of wars and battles

2 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Have u ever read/heard that Muhammad fought with christians?
...if i go to saudi arabia and start telling people Jesus is the Son of God im sure i would be beheaded

4 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by brainiac228(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
I pray it will not be too late for this guys to know who God really Is. let's keep praying for them if Saul became Paul, I don't see anyone that can't be changed and transform into Christ likeness

6 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Emusan(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
abosaid:
they are not Muslim because they follow what they see in bible.

So can you show us where they ever quote this verse or hold Bible in any of their videos?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by brainiac228(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ejanla07:
We yoruba muslims don't have a say we agree to whatever our northern muslims agree
they even see you guys as fake Muslims.I once lived in jos
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by abosaid(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amberon:
that's mean you don't believe in old testament which was used by Jesus but you believe in new testament which was written after Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
oladoja1:

infidels are the people who waged war against Islam, dey where d people whom sent Muhammad out of Mecah and moved to Medina so they still went their to fight against him so God revealed the verse to him that he his going to support. as for me bokoharam are the infidels we have today cause no religion is waging war against them dey only want to scatter our unity in this country and God will expose all them are their sponsorers
why are they infidels?why did they send mohammed out of mecca?was it because he was a criminal or because they did not believe his teachings?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by mhizEvangee: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amberon:

I quote you wrong.....that was before the coming of Jesus. when Jesus came, he put a stop to laws I mean laws of moses. he even illustrated a parable about the adulterous woman whom they wanted to stone to death and asked anyone without sin to cast a stone.

In summary, we live in the Era of Jesus not moses. Christ teaching was centered on salvation and redemptions which brought love and peace to mankind

4 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by abosaid(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Emusan:

So can you show us where they ever quote this verse or hold Bible in any of their videos?
if you too can show me where that Quran verse was quoted by them.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
ilynem:

Ah! Calling me names! I won't be surprised. You lot are inherently violent. Now back to the verse, we are saying the same thing. That rule was made for the children of Israel! Not for Muslims. For the Jews! The Jews are infidels remember? Now look at the next verse for those who wage war against Allah and his prophet (hence followers like you). Look at the sickening way in which they should be punished.
I await you here.
are you not wise..?
the children of isreal referred to there are the descendant of cain and abel, which is every one of us!

secondly.. for those who WAGE WAR AGAINST ALLAH & THE PHOPHET MUHAMMED (SAW)
Tell me what u dnt understand there...Your opponents wages war against you.. then you sit in your room and await them right..?
Its a defensive verse...now I await you..
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by mhizEvangee: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
abosaid:
that's mean you don't believe in old testament which was used by Jesus but you believe in new testament which was written after Jesus.

Christ modified the law

if u truly love your brother, whether of same or different parents why would u slay him?
killing a brother, is it a sign of love?

4 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by brainiac228(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
mhizEvangee:

I quote you wrong.....that was before the coming of Jesus. when Jesus came, he put a stop to laws I mean laws of moses. he even illustrated a parable about the adulterous woman whom they wanted to stone to death and asked anyone without sin to cast a stone.

In summary, we live in the Era of Jesus not moses. Christ teaching was centered on salvation and redemptions which brought love and peace to mankind
your head get oil...

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
abosaid:
the laws of the old testament were fulfilled when Jesus Christ died on the cross, Christianity is simply about following the steps of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
AreaFada2:
Well, there is a caveat. INNOCENT.

Is a person another religion considered innocent?

One can say or write anything. It can be ambiguous.

But the real meaning of it is more important.
Innocent are those who do not fight muslims irrespective of their religion otherwise they are infidel. Allah says fight not those who do not fight u so, what is happenin in north is against islamic teachin or have ever heard that prophet fight christians?

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by abosaid(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
brainiac228:
they even see you guys as fake Muslims.I once lived in jos
you lived in Jos and so what? Av you ever see them?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Caseless: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
That the teaching but people blame us when the bad ones are derailing.

The handwriting set sha
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Krisddon: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Islamophobia is still an issue of global concern. Quran said that but we see the opposite!
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Tolulope25(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=broseme post=54903986]Here is a letter shared by our Muslim brother Aminu Ayuba concerning terrorism and Islam.

What do you think?

Then why do terrorist say the name of Allah before causing kaos

2 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by abosaid(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:

the laws of the old testament were fulfilled when Jesus Christ died on the cross, Christianity is simply about following the steps of Jesus Christ.
that's mean they should not punish any offender because Jesus has died for our sin.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Jabioro: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
The verse you quoted does not carry weight when it comes to Islam, your imam knows better, there are several verses in Quran that supported the terrorists action except we want to stand in deceit.. What I expected the Muslim scholars to have done is to edit out the satanic verses in a new Quran edition. .

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Emusan(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amberon:

Sorry, you can't excluded OT from the New Testament.

The verse he quoted was an instruction given to destroy Amalek based on what they did to Israelites.

The OT stories are DESCRIPTIVE but not PRESCRIPTIVE

That's how a typical Muslim behaves.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by brainiac228(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
abosaid:
you lived in Jos and so what? Av you ever see them?
see who

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
lfleak:
shut up libtard! show the damn screenshot!
grin Islamabad

If u need another one, let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
abosaid:
that's mean they should not punish any offender because Jesus has died for our sin.
God Almighty is the Judge, best a Christian can do is pray repentance and forgiveness for offenders, thats the Love taught by Christ
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
mhizEvangee:
if Islam is a religion of Peace, then what is
QURAN 2:191-193 SAYING....and I quote
.......slay them wherever you find them (who are the them are they not the ones against your religion? The ones you people call infidels?

and what about
Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

please Islam from time immemorial has been a religion of war.
even your prophet mohammed, was a prophet of wars and battles
Did he fight xtians?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
greatjoey:

You quoted right guy. But not good enough. Thus is why the holy Bible is divided into two part constituting old and New Testaments respectfully. The Old Testament operated with the law of Moses while the New Testament operates with the grace and teaching of Jesus Christ. That is why you don't see any Christian community on earth where the verses you quoted are practiced now.
...Funny Man,both the Old Testament and New Testament made up d BIBLE,No Old Testament,No New Testament...Read this Negative scriptures about JESUS in the Gospel of MATTHEW 10 VS 34-35 and LUKE 12 VS 51-53,JESUS SAYS DO NOT THINK THAT I CAME TO BRING PEACE ON EARTH,I DIDN'T COME TO BRING PEACE BUT A SWORD,FOR I HAVE COME TO SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER,DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER,......is dat one also in old testament?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by abosaid(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
mhizEvangee:

Christ modified the law

if u truly love your brother, whether of same or different parents why would u slay him?
killing a brother, is it a sign of love?
have you ever see Muslim who kill his or her brother?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:

...if i go to saudi arabia and start telling people Jesus is the Son of God im sure i would be beheaded
Ans my question
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by nams77: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Religion of peace? I can't swallow that. There are portions of the Quran and haddith that recommend killing of infidel. Well I can't be swayed. Simple!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Buhari Reduces Petroleum Price To N125 Per Litre / Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.