Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) (57074 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by mni7: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
ilynem:
Muslims and cherry picking verses is like 5 and 6. Now let's look at the verse the young man quoted.
Koran 5:32 - Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
Read that verse carefully. What did it start with? "For the children of Is real" that is the Jews! That rule ain't for the Muslims but the Jews. And it was a warning, threatening the them to not hurt Muslims. Now let's look at the very next verse cherry pickers!
Koran 5:33 - Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
So, there you go grin grin grin. I can go ahead and quote the whole of Koran chapter 9 but that one already has done justice.
what of quran 5 34
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by mni7: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
mni7:
what of quran 5 34
just quote the chapter 9
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by coolqayy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
mmsen:
See lies.
The Quran has several verses calling for kufr to be killed.
where your proof
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ten12:
You are still reading the up up side of Koran

The Quran you supposed upside down vs The up right Bible from Jesus(peace be upon him). Judge for urself

1.Bible: "Dont think i come to bring peace to this earth but a SWORD. matt 10:34
Quran: "We have sent you(Muhammad) as a mercy to whole humanity.

2. Bible: Those that refuse to accept me as their king bring them and SLAUGHTER them.Luke 19:27.
Quran: "Let there be no compulsion in religion".Baqara2:256, "You shall hav your religion and i shall have my religion.ch109:6

3. Bible: "Sell your coats and buy yourself a SWORD" Luke22:36
Quran: "Whoever kills an innocent soul it is as if he has killed mankind entirely. And whoever saves a soul - it is as if he has saved mankind entirely." Ma'ida ch5:32
“ Whoever kills a person(non muslim) having treaty with muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise. Hadith Sahih Bukhari Vol4 3166
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
mni7:
what of quran 5 34
And what about Koran 5:34?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
brainiac228:

what's this one saying
u ll understand what am staying when u get to my age. good night kiddo
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Emassive(m): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Believe them and they tape your land and bomb you then rape your women
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Kbs468(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2017
mmsen:

Why should someone be murdered because they don't believe in the 'oneness of god'?

Why can't Muslims respect the sanctity of human life?
You still don't get it. was the Qur'an a product of 2017? I am only telling you about the misconception of the reason for the presence of the word "kill" as might be seen in the Qur'an and nothing more than that.

Do you know that Prophet Muhammad was chased away from his home town of birth in Mecca? during his mission of spreading the good news among his kinsmen? Before he ran to Medina?

Just like saying He ran from Abuja to Lagos because they wanted to kill him for preaching against their idol worshiping?

I bet you know about the story of Pharaoh of our own African EGYPT Nation right? And that exactly was the kind of lifestyle the Arabs were living then before the emergence of Muhammad.

So juxtapose the point above for a better understanding OK and that is to mean that even if the word KILL appears in the Qur'an, know that it was because of the happenings then and not because of the present day.

It's just like making reference to SLAVE TRADE in the present age as against what our Great Great Grand parents went through.

I believe you get my point now

So would you expect me to carry Guns, Cutlass and Bombs and start killing people? with my understanding as painted above?

in fact, for me, I see no difference between Christianity and Islam because

JESUS is known as ISA

SOLOMON as SULEIMAN

JOSEPH as YUSUF

MOSES as MUSA

DAVID as DAUDA

ARON as HARUNA

NOAH as NUHU

ABRAHAM as IBRAHIM

ADAM as ADAMU

JONAH as YUNUSA

JACOB as YAKUBU.

HOLY MARY as MARYAM Among other Prophets known to Mankind
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by yahmohy27: 12:19am On Mar 25, 2017
greatjoey:
A very good write-up. But bad enough, it came at a time the eyes and brain of non Muslims are widely opened and can no longer be gullibly deceived. The quoted verse was good but not enough to distract people's mind from several other verses that enjoined true Muslims to deal mercilessly with non Muslims. Islam is simply evil and Mohammed was a gangster and allah is a blood sucking demon.
May Allah have mercy on you
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by mmsen: 12:30am On Mar 25, 2017
Kbs468:

You still don't get it. was the Qur'an a product of 2017? I am only telling you about the misconception of the reason for the presence of the word "kill" as might be seen in the Qur'an and nothing more than that.

Do you know that Prophet Muhammad was chased away from his home town of birth in Mecca? during his mission of spreading the good news among his kinsmen? Before he ran to Medina?

Just like saying He ran from Abuja to Lagos because they wanted to kill him for preaching against their idol worshiping?

I bet you know about the story of Pharaoh of our own African EGYPT Nation right? And that exactly was the kind of lifestyle the Arabs were living then before the emergence of Muhammad.

So juxtapose the point above for a better understanding OK and that is to mean that even if the word KILL appears in the Qur'an, know that it was because of the happenings then and not because of the present day.

It's just like making reference to SLAVE TRADE in the present age as against what our Great Great Grand parents went through.

I believe you get my point now

So would you expect me to carry Guns, Cutlass and Bombs and start killing people? with my understanding as painted above?

in fact, for me, I see no difference between Christianity and Islam because

JESUS is known as ISA

SOLOMON as SULEIMAN

JOSEPH as YUSUF

MOSES as MUSA

DAVID as DAUDA

ARON as HARUNA

NOAH as NUHU

ABRAHAM as IBRAHIM

ADAM as ADAMU

JONAH as YUNUSA

JACOB as YAKUBU.

HOLY MARY as MARYAM Among other Prophets known to Mankind

That does not explain why he ran into other people's lands to kill them.

Or why he ordered his followers to do so.

Or why the punishment for apostasy is death.

Or why marrying a child is deemed acceptable.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by yahmohy27: 12:38am On Mar 25, 2017
Krisddon:
Islamophobia is still an issue of global concern. Quran said that but we see the opposite!
Hear yourself ,that tells you ISLAM is not a PROBLEM but some that call themselves MUSLIMS ,,,,,,Missing things
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2017
vani86:

Which is up up side of quran, is there a down down side? And what does it say?

pls look at it and say it not true

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2017
HottestFire:
The question is how many of these terrorist and brainwashed suicide bomber actually read the Quran cheesy

just see for ur self
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:01am On Mar 25, 2017
blackbelt:
dis is a true muslim who knows islam
just look

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:02am On Mar 25, 2017
mmsen:
See lies.
The Quran has several verses calling for kufr to be killed.
I have them here

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by yahmohy27: 1:04am On Mar 25, 2017
Kingkamba:
Islam is terrorism, Islam is violence, Islam is hatred, Islam is destruction, in fact Islam is anything negative, is is primitive. Look at Ezekiel chapter 8 verse 15 to 20.Their punishment is heavy. Thank God am not a Muslim and non of my family member is a Muslim. I have live in kano for 16 years and I know how these people behave.
mumu ,don't judge any religious by the follower's behaviors but by its SCRIPTURE
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:04am On Mar 25, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Forget all these stories.
I hv Quran in my phone.
If u doubt me, I will screen shot the chapters where Muslims are commanded not to be friends to Jews and Christians.
They were also called to firmly stand against infidels, rise and kill them.
I was watching an ISIS video i downloaded from Al Jazeera site.
In the video, u will hear the ISIS fighters quoting the Quran to back up all their actions.
U may be a moderate Muslim.
But the extremists are the main Moslems following the actions of the profit written in the Hadiths and in the kkkkoran

u re right

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2017
kwajahafiz:
Stop confusing people with that word "innocent", explain to people that that word does not include nonbelievers or.infidels. those must be killed if they refuse conversion saith the good book. Quran.

just look at it ur self

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:06am On Mar 25, 2017
broseme:
Here is a letter shared by our Muslim brother Aminu Ayuba concerning terrorism and Islam.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/letter-shared-my-our-muslim-brother.html?m=1

oga just stop saying wat u don't know look at it

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:07am On Mar 25, 2017
Ten12:
You are still reading the up up side of Koran

u re right just see for ur self

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by BuzChi(m): 1:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Kbraims:
Him having a limited time doesn't explain d fact dat he started it clearly dat he was sent to a particular set of people...because d statement is crystal clear.The fact u're bringing up does not add up rather u're tryn to reframe d verse.These reminds me of an interview wit an american professor theologist.He said: The origin of contradiction started wen d top eminent bible scholars startd feeling som verse in d bible nids to b reframe.please once d message is stated jst work wit d facts...

You said the statement is crystal clear, i did not refute or contradict that verse. If you look into the scripture, it will portray to you a line which are all still explained from the relevance of the jews, the laws , the grace of God and salvation for mankind. You said work with facts, that same statement of Jesus should be followed through with His continuous message- the grace of God & His message follows with each other! Be sincere and see what i said but don't bring in so-called eminent bible scholars because the life of Jesus believer's is spiritual not filled with contradictions which breeds only tension & confusion.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:10am On Mar 25, 2017
last35:
Go and show your letter to your fellow believer Prophet Shekau ... Islam is a violent religion!!

u re right

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by yahmohy27: 1:10am On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:

Really? Read the verses I ordered you to before ranting read from 27-34... you will understand better...

why do you keep flying away from a topic to the other.. No problem..

About Quran 9:29...
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day - Yea, the Quran orders us to fight and be against those who do not believe in the ONENESS of Allah(GOD) and Do not believe in the LAST DAY(JUDGEMENT DAY)

and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - Yea, those who do the unlawful things, like fornication, theft, rape, murder among the rest NOTE: this doesnt limit to none believers, but also muslims who are guilty of this acts...

until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled. what is jizyah..? Jizyah is a tax levied upon the people who are under the protection of a muslim govt...

if I should delve into the bible... you know what I mean.? grin
Allahu Akbar...Jazaka Allahu khaira
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:10am On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:
bring the verses out..
I have them for u

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by yahmohy27: 1:11am On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:

Really? Read the verses I ordered you to before ranting read from 27-34... you will understand better...

why do you keep flying away from a topic to the other.. No problem..

About Quran 9:29...
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day - Yea, the Quran orders us to fight and be against those who do not believe in the ONENESS of Allah(GOD) and Do not believe in the LAST DAY(JUDGEMENT DAY)

and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - Yea, those who do the unlawful things, like fornication, theft, rape, murder among the rest NOTE: this doesnt limit to none believers, but also muslims who are guilty of this acts...

until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled. what is jizyah..? Jizyah is a tax levied upon the people who are under the protection of a muslim govt...

if I should delve into the bible... you know what I mean.? grin
Allahu Akbar! ...Jazaka Allahu khaira
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:
shut up libtard! show the damn screenshot!

I have them for u

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:15am On Mar 25, 2017
idibelle13:
Hmmm, it is disheartening that people see Islam as a bad religion but the reality is that Muslims are different from Islam, I can't use Christians to judge Christianity, sothere are few bad eggs, I still stand that Islam is absolutely a religion of peace

just look and tell me wat u see
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:19am On Mar 25, 2017
babadem2much:
They only started criticizing BH when they joined them in the killings, burning mosque and so on

this man is just deceiving himself and he knows

u re right

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2017
layss:
may the Almighty Allah make us understand Islam better

oga just read ND tell me wat wrong here

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:21am On Mar 25, 2017
Yusuf54:
You Christians shud pls go and READ ABOUT THE LOST ISLAMIC STORY WHEN KHALIFA UMAR CONQUERED THE WHOLE OF JERUSALEM,u can google search it...ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

re u sure

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2017
brainiac228:
I have read a lot about Islam. No one can deceive me.

read

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Yusuf54:
....Islam is a religion of Peace,I am a Muslim and i really detest what these ISIS AND BOKO HARAM are doing AND dont forget that these people are killing the Muslims,Christians and others and also Bombing Mosques and Churches...

read

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) / Seven Ministers Whose Portfolios Caught Nigerians By Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.