Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) (56993 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2017
JaaizTech:

Lets just take the bolded part of your response in the light of Quranic and biblical verses. Let us judge by what is in the text of the Quran & Bible. It is all here with evidences for you to see:

1.Bible: "Dont think i come to bring peace to this earth but a SWORD. matt 10:34
Quran: "We have sent you(Muhammad) as a mercy to whole humanity.

2. Bible: Those that refuse to accept me as their king bring them and SLAUGHTER them.Luke 19:27.
Quran: "Let there be no compulsion in religion".Baqara2:256, "You shall hav your religion and i shall have my religion.ch109:6

3. Bible: "Sell your coats and buy yourself a SWORD" Luke22:36
Quran: "Whoever kills an innocent soul it is as if he has killed mankind entirely. And whoever saves a soul - it is as if he has saved mankind entirely." Ma'ida ch5:32
“ Whoever kills a person(non muslim) having treaty with muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise. Hadith Sahih Bukhari Vol4 3166

Be sincere, God may shower his mercy on you.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. What a weak attempt. We all know Jesus was the most peaceful man that ever lived. And there you are quoting a parable like it was a command from Jesus.
How many people did Jesus kill? Zero. How many people did he rape? Zero. How many people did he enslave? Zero. In fact he willingly gave himself to die. When he was arrested Peter cut the ear of one of the soldiers and what did Christ do? He healed the soldier. Healed a man coming to arrest him to be killed!
I don't have time to explain those verses for you because I have explained them so many times but you Muslims have eyes but cannot see.
Now the peaceful verses of the Koran comes at the beginning of Mohammed's prophet hood. He was of the minority and so he preached Peace. Have your religion and I will have mine. That was a cowardly Muhammad trying not to get killed. And this is how Muslims behave when they are in the minority in any country. They preach peace. But as Muhammad grew in power, the messages of the Koran became more violent. Surah 9 was the last verse to be revealed in the Koran and go see how violent it is. Muslims get more violent when they are in the majority. See Saudi Arabia. Can anyone have a freedom of religion in Saudi Arabia? Christians are only allowed as temporary workers and can only worship withing their homes. They are never allowed to practice their faith openly. What will happen to me if I stand outside in Saudi Arabia and start praying? I will get arrested or killed.
But in the US where Muslims are less than five percent, they are allowed to build mosques and practice their worship. Please, stop cherry picking verses and deal with the problem your religion. Better still throw your Koran in the trash.

2 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:

[Quran 19:28] O sister of Haroun! your father was not a bad man, nor, was your mother an unchaste woman.

"Sister of Harun" must be seen in figurative sense. Why did they call her "Sister of Harun"? Why didn't they call her "Sister of Musa", because Musa is the older brother of Harun and usually the oldest one would be mentioned.

I like to remember to the hadith of our holy prophet who said to Imam Ali (s): Anta minni bimanzilati Haruna min Musa. You are to me in the position as Harun was to Musa

The best creation in the world is Prophet Muhamad (pbuh). Second is Imam Ali (s)

"Sister of Harun" can be seen as "Sister of the second", which means "you are the second best women". It is a clue to us that there is a better women in the world than Maryam (s). This best women is Fatima (s)

Im sure I was not able to make it clear,..
And BTW its a lineage of a huge family.. Mind you If you are still confused then u should know you got confusion from your Bible, because all Jewish names of past prophets where all derived from the Arabic base..
Wow! What a logic. Now you have changed your logic. You first said there was another Harun and now its sister of the second? Or whatever rubbish you came up with. See your pathetic attempt to justify the clear stupidity of the Koran. You still haven't explained why she was called Daughter of Imran though. And Jewish names derived from Arabic base? I really need to stop arguing with you. You ate really an ignorant man.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by greatjoey: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:

Oo really, you quickly change it to figurative word... Lol.
And you just called your creator "blood sucking demon"?? How pathetic...

No no no. My creator ain't blood thirsty. He is loving, most passionate, all knowing, merciful, forgiving, and a saviour. He is called ' the almighty God, Jehovah' Allah cannoot create a being. Allah can't be my creator. I worship a God who forbids killing of whoever., both innocent and the guilty. Vengeance is his. He does not enjoin me to kill the infidels but pray for them to come to repentance.

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2017
ilynem:

Wow! What a logic. Now you have changed your logic. You first said there was another Harun and now its sister of the second? Or whatever rubbish you came up with. See your pathetic attempt to justify the clear stupidity of the Koran. You still haven't explained why she was called Daughter of Imran though. And Jewish names derived from Arabic base? I really need to stop arguing with you. You ate really an ignorant man.
Ooo libtard! nothing will ever get into your skull!
the bolded, I only expantiated for you libtard!.. but since you have decided to be deaf, dumb and dead to my explanation... it looks you are not willing to give up your man-edited bible... can you please open up First Samuel Chapter13... verse 1.. on KJV, NKJV, RSV, NIV and any other one you have and laugh a bit at yourself.. I have over 20 more...

meanwhile you can watch an indisputable video here https://www.nairaland.com/3677741/mathematical-miracles-holy-quran-must
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2017
greatjoey:

No no no. My creator ain't blood thirsty. He is loving, most passionate, all knowing, merciful, forgiving, and a saviour. He is called ' the almighty God, Jehovah' Allah cannoot create a being. Allah can't be my creator. I worship a God who forbids killing of whoever., both innocent and the guilty. Vengeance is his. He does not enjoin me to kill the infidels but pray for them to come to repentance.
and Luke 19:27. was for who..?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Common, you guys seems to be misunderstanding the whole thing. Am a Muslim and lived more than peacefully with other fellows (even if you are an atheist or worship budha).
Islam is Peace sir and ma.

Cc: Thinksmarter, Ten12, okosodo, Kingsouthie, Amberon

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:
Ooo libtard! nothing will ever get into your skull!
the bolded, I only expantiated for you libtard!.. but since you have decided to be deaf, dumb and dead to my explanation... it looks you are not willing to give up your man-edited bible... can you please open up First Samuel Chapter13... verse 1.. on KJV, NKJV, RSV, NIV and any other one you have and laugh a bit at yourself.. I have over 20 more...

meanwhile you can watch an indisputable video here https://www.nairaland.com/3677741/mathematical-miracles-holy-quran-must
Expanded on what? You have explained nothing. She was called sister of Aaron and daughter of Amran. That title goes to Miriam and not Mary. And you have explained nothing.
If you wanna make a point, make it. Stop sending me to read passages of the Bible. Whenever I want to refer to the Koran, I always quote it. So please, do the same.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2017
ilynem:

Expanded on what? You have explained nothing. She was called sister of Aaron and daughter of Amran. That title goes to Miriam and not Mary. And you have explained nothing.
If you wanna make a point, make it. Stop sending me to read passages of the Bible. Whenever I want to refer to the Koran, I always quote it. So please, do the same.
Lol.. you should ask why i didnt quote it..

yea, they have entirely diff contents.. grin the bible has over 100 varieties, even catholics have theirs....there is only one holy and perfect Quran... do what I said and get back here..
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Junior66(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:

You fell quite well into me... will answer all

1. First let me explain why the jews never accepted Muhammed..
The prophethood started from the two sons of Ibrahim(Abraham)
Isiac(Isaac) and Ismail(Ishmael), since then all prophets of islam, joseph, eliyas, moses, jesus all came from the lineage of Isaac, then the last prophet came from the lineage of Ishmael, that is Muhammed... the christains then was told by Jesus the last and the seal of all prophets will come after him... they all expected that for years before Muhammed was gotten from the Core Arab community of Quraish, which made the jews jealous and refuse to accept him... and they rather decided to take Jesus as their own prophet...(the verse is in the bible, but most christians denies it and say, it was the holy spirit jesus was referring to)...

2. It was NEVER written in HISTORY that Prohet Muhammed waged a war, NEVER(You can look it up) all the wars he fought was on a defense mode... He nevr do trhe offensive.

3. Lol,,, Muhammed never fought medinna, medinna accepted Muhammed so happily after he was chased from Mecca... then when the idol worshipers from mecca heard he was progressing and accumulating his members... they waged war against him 3 times!

4. Shia was born out of disagreement... will consume my time if I delve deep into that...

5. Quote the fundamentals out and watch me do justice to them all... Am afraid, you guys no very little about all this extremist: let me just tell you a bit:
The US isn't in Syria to defeat ISIS, they are there to install a puppet government set up the IMF and rape the resources from the country and people. Same thing they have done in every country they spread "freedom" to (libya, afghanistan, iraq, palestine, yemen). Team America the real world terrorist need to quit spreading their IslamoPhobia and fix thier own racist imbred shit hole of a country.

Now please reason this with me:
Islam exists since more than 14 Centuries ago...OK!
Islamic terrorism started only about 30 years ago...
An Intelligent person will realize that something must have triggered the Terrorism within the past 30 years...
The answer is so simple!...Its Crave for Oil and other bountiful unique natural resources!...
will delve more into it if you want, because all this terrorism are more of a political fight than religious...

6. They call themself so.. but dont do so..

7. I have defended all and will gladly defend any more from you..
Terrorism last 30yrs?? Usman Danfodio na wetin?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Junior66(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Ok, what u r tellin me now is that the colonisation of Africa that was done in d name of christianity is indeed support by christians. So, in that case xtians d serve to be punished by muslims because of forcing Africa to slaves
Google trans saharan and transpacific slave trade, please google them. The Arabs started taking slaves out of Africa long before the Europeans came.

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Junior66:

I meant the recent wars...
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:
Lol.. you should ask why i didnt quote it..

yea, they have entirely diff contents.. grin the bible has over 100 varieties, even catholics have theirs....there is only one holy and perfect Quran... do what I said and get back here..
Yawn! This argument is old. I have told you we have the earliest manuscripts available to us. And each word in the Bible can be traced to the root word in the manuscripts. Manuscripts that were in existence even before the birth of your prophet. If you are willing to quote it and prove your point, then say something else.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2017
ilynem:

Yawn! This argument is old. I have told you we have the earliest manuscripts available to us. And each word in the Bible can be traced to the root word in the manuscripts. Manuscripts that were in existence even before the birth of your prophet. If you are willing to quote it and prove your point, then say something else.
tell me your pastor is using the early manuscript...lol the argument is old... I laugh at christianity...you have been on the offensive since yesterday, and I made sure I defended all... now I bring you just one... you said its old..lol... just swerve... grin

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2017
ilynem:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. What a weak attempt. We all know Jesus was the most peaceful man that ever lived. And there you are quoting a parable like it was a command from Jesus.
How many people did Jesus kill? Zero. How many people did he rape? Zero. How many people did he enslave? Zero. In fact he willingly gave himself to die. When he was arrested Peter cut the ear of one of the soldiers and what did Christ do? He healed the soldier. Healed a man coming to arrest him to be killed!
I don't have time to explain those verses for you because I have explained them so many times but you Muslims have eyes but cannot see.
Now the peaceful verses of the Koran comes at the beginning of Mohammed's prophet hood. He was of the minority and so he preached Peace. Have your religion and I will have mine. That was a cowardly Muhammad trying not to get killed. And this is how Muslims behave when they are in the minority in any country. They preach peace. But as Muhammad grew in power, the messages of the Koran became more violent. Surah 9 was the last verse to be revealed in the Koran and go see how violent it is. Muslims get more violent when they are in the majority. See Saudi Arabia. Can anyone have a freedom of religion in Saudi Arabia? Christians are only allowed as temporary workers and can only worship withing their homes. They are never allowed to practice their faith openly. What will happen to me if I stand outside in Saudi Arabia and start praying? I will get arrested or killed.
But in the US where Muslims are less than five percent, they are allowed to build mosques and practice their worship. Please, stop cherry picking verses and deal with the problem your religion. Better still throw your Koran in the trash.
Checkmate!
They will never respond to this
Well articulated. Truth is as Islam grows so does the violence & hatred
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:
tell me your pastor is using the early manuscript...lol the argument is old... I laugh at christianity...you have been on the offensive since yesterday, and I made sure I defended all... now I bring you just one... you said its old..lol... just swerve... grin

You don't get the point. With the manuscripts available, errors or changes like you Muslim claim will be spotted and corrected. But Alas! None has been. Pick another argument. If you want to argue with me from my Bible, quote the scripture and make your point like I have been doing with your Koran. I am waiting.
PS: I have been listening to two of your greatest teachers Nadir Zaik (who is a joke) and Ally Shibir (who I really really do respect, even though he gets it wrong most times) and none of them bring up this Bible has been corrupted argument. Why? Because it is stale and has been debunked. So please, talk of something else.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by greatjoey: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:
and Luke 19:27. was for who..?
The part you quoted is but mere parable given. It is not an injunction. Jesus gave the parable when he was teaching about the need to trade with the little you have. In other words, about being industrious and winning souls for God. Both in your qoran and the Bible, did you ever read Where Jesus supervised, oversaw or carried out killings of people? It's a parable he gave to encourage winning souls for God. It is not like Mohammed who led wars to kill and subdue people and societies. Mohammed hands were full of human blood he killed.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2017
ilynem:

You don't get the point. With the manuscripts available, errors or changes like you Muslim claim will be spotted and corrected. But Alas! None has been. Pick another argument. If you want to argue with me from my Bible, quote the scripture and make your point like I have been doing with your Koran. I am waiting.
PS: I have been listening to two of your greatest teachers Nadir Zaik (who is a joke) and Ally Shibir (who I really really do respect, even though he gets it wrong most times) and none of them bring up this Bible has been corrupted argument. Why? Because it is stale and has been debunked. So please, talk of something else.
You have failed to explain what the error is..? and thats the bible you rely on and use daily.. felix! grin

mind you, u choose to listen to what you want and hear only what you want to agree...

you can watch some ACADIP show and see how your bible is being flawed with error... if you cant give me a good explanation of the samuel 13:1 then, i guess u are off!
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2017
greatjoey:

The part you quoted is but mere parable given. It is not an injunction. Jesus gave the parable when he was teaching about the need to trade with the little you have. In other words, about being industrious and winning souls for God. Both in your qoran and the Bible, did you ever read Where Jesus supervised, oversaw or carried out killings of people? It's a parable he gave to encourage winning souls for God. It is not like Mohammed who led wars to kill and subdue people and societies. Mohammed hands were full of human blood he killed.
listen to yourself again.. and read the verse aghain... grin
I see whythe smart ones among you delve into atheism.. grin
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2017
heybee72:

This is how u interprete when u read without the direction of the Holy spirit
...Holy Spirit!!! What does SWORD has to do with Holy Spirit?...Do u want me to use BIBLE to Prove it to you that The Authors of New Testament,i mean the DISCIPLES knew nothing about the BIRTH,ARRESTMENT,CRUCIFIXION AND RESSURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2017
greatjoey:

Poor interpretation from you again. Sword as used there is figurative. It depicts cutting off from or separation from. You just made a lateral inference. Where have you seen a Christian use sword to eliminate parents for denying them from following God's word. In Christianity, killing of whosoever in sinful before God. Unlike Islam where you are enjoined to behead the heads of non believer. Bible entreats us to pray for our enemies, do good to those hate us, love our neighbours. But your religion in deception to lure non believers, tells you that whoever kills an INNOCENT person is seen to have killed the entire humanity. Who then is an innocent person based on this clandestine injunction? Islam is simply evil, Mohammed was a ganster, and Allah is a blood sucking demon. Deal with that.
...U shud have interpreted it better my Brother,U just nailed urself by saying Bible teaches u to Pray for ur Enemies,THERE IS A CHURCH IN NIGERIA WHERE THEY USED TO PRAY THAT ALL THEIR ENEMIES SHOULD DIEEEEEE DIEEEEEE DIEEEE BY FIRE.....MFM....Say something on it
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Yea right sword of war, so how many people did Jesus Christ and his disciples kill?
....The Authors of the Bible said nothing about that?...Who wrote and Compiled the Bible cos the Gospel is full of Contradictions,the Biblical Authors even made Jesus to looked like a LIAR ?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2017
BuzChi:

Yusuf, what you have said is correct. The Jews just did what any religiously-minded population would do- kill the blasphemous one!! From scripture book of John 8: 1 - 11, when a woman was caught in the act of adultery, they knew the laws but they still wanted to try Jesus. What the Jews didn't understand was the laws cannot save anyone but only keeps remembrance of bad, and Jesus knew they were still under the laws that's why he unveiled just a little of the true law to them: 'if you are without sin cast the first stone'! Throughout scripture book of Hebrews chapter 8,9 and 10, a lot of comparison was made from laws and Jesus, the right standing with God under the law was not sustainable that is why God intervened through Christ to redeem mankind-2 Corinthians 3: 7-11! Don't get me wrong, the law is pure but man's fleshy nature has not got that high in standard yet&God knows that,which is why its an inner working He is doing in us, through his unvieling in Christ Jesus!...... 1 John 4:17 reveals a truth that is correct but in living with that truth one must accept other level of truth!
...Thks Man,Do u believe in all what was written in the Bible ?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by olasheu12: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2017
broseme:
Here is a letter shared by our Muslim brother Aminu Ayuba concerning terrorism and Islam.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/letter-shared-my-our-muslim-brother.html?m=1
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2017
nams77:

And Mohammed was sent to northern Nigeria? Smh. Enough of this back and forth balderdash
..How would you feel if Jesus should tell you that,Mr Man I dont know you and I wasn't sent to you,I was only sent to the PEOPLE OF ISRAEL?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by greatjoey: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Yusuf54:
...U shud have interpreted it better my Brother,U just nailed urself by saying Bible teaches u to Pray for ur Enemies,THERE IS A CHURCH IN NIGERIA WHERE THEY USED TO PRAY THAT ALL THEIR ENEMIES SHOULD DIEEEEEE DIEEEEEE DIEEEE BY FIRE.....MFM....Say something on it
Poor you again. I wish you had visited a member of MFM for probity before. I thought so as well until I made my enquiry and was made to understand that the prayers were meant for spiritual enemies being the devil or Satan itself. Make more findings BRO. Would you compare that with Islam where all the nefarious activities are planned in the mosque and physical mayhem unleashed on people? Where a faithful would intentionally drive a heavily loaded truck into people to carry out the order of one non existential god called Allah? Where a full grown man or woman would strap bomb on himself and detonate it amidst people tobplease Allah? Mention one Christian radical group seen as terrorists and I will mention all the ISIS, ALqaeda, Alshabab, taliban, Boko harm, Muslims brotherhood, AL Imam I'm and the list is unexhaustive.

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2017
centboy123456:

re u sure
.... Yes, ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE,Tell me what Christianity is?

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2017
greatjoey:

Poor you again. I wish you had visited a member of MFM for proving before. I thought so as well until I made my enquiry and was made to understand that the prayers were meant for spiritual enemies being the devil or Satan itself. Make more findings BRO. Would you compare that with Islam where all the nefarious activities are planned in the mosque and physical mayhem unleashed on people? Where a faithful would intentionally drive a heavily loaded truck into people to carry out the order of one min existential god called Allah? Mention one Christian radical group seen as terrorists and I will mention all the ISIS, ALqaeda, Alshabab, taliban, Boko harm, Muslims brotherhood, AL Imam I'm and the list is unexhaustive.
...Types of Enemy...Physical and Spiritual Enemies,Man u r funny, Muslims are living in Oyo state,Lagos state,Ekiti State,Bayelsa state,Ogun state,Abia state,Sokoto state,Kogi state,including ur state and others,There is 100 percents peace in those state excluding Bornu state, If we Muslims are really Terrorists,Mr Man U wouldn't be browsing and resting ryte now,u know what i mean,A Pastor confessed to ve planted Bombs around the Church premises becos of his failed Marriage,Tell me who would have been blamed had the Man been Successful with his plan....Think Mr Man...I repeat,If Muslims are really Terrorists,THERE WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PEACE ALL OVER THE WORLD,

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2017
yahmohy27:
Pls stop .he said ,they ppl Mecca still traced to fight The Prophet Muhammad ..... Are you looking for him to fight him ? If you denied ,then let him be,but they followed to go and kille him

Tuham:
Common, you guys seems to be misunderstanding the whole thing. Am a Muslim and lived more than peacefully with other fellows (even if you are an atheist or worship budha).
Islam is Peace sir and ma.

Cc: Thinksmarter, Ten12, okosodo, Kingsouthie, Amberon

These people self...who is an infidel?can u give a better answer to that?
I know you are peaceful and all that but there seems 2be 2school of thought here, 1 which says infidels are only those who persecute mohammed and his followers physically, and the other which regards infidels as those with disbelief/rejection of the teachings of Mohammed
Which is right?
Why cant christianity be practiced openly in Arabia without one getting beheaded? What about converts from Islam? Is that what peace means? Muscling others if they dont submit?lets be realistic and honest with ourselves for once please. Shallom

2 Likes

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ollah2: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Junior66:

The crusaders na wetin
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Yusuf54:
....The Authors of the Bible said nothing about that?...Who wrote and Compiled the Bible cos the Gospel is full of Contradictions,the Biblical Authors even made Jesus to looked like a LIAR ?
You are the one trying to turn things to suit ur desire, you say Jesus Christ called for war which is nothing but total fallacy, no records of the use of the sword by the early christians rather the early christians were the ones persecuted by the jews just like u still do in islam if a muslim converts to christianity, his father, brothers and all would hunt for his head and thats what Jesus meant, blessed are those who are persecuted for my namesake...
...and where was Jesus called a liar?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by greatjoey: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2017
Yusuf54:
...Types of Enemy...Physical and Spiritual Enemies,Man u r funny, Muslims are living in Oyo state,Lagos state,Ekiti State,Bayelsa state,Ogun state,Abia state,Sokoto state,Kogi state,including ur state and others,There is 100 percents peace in those state excluding Bornu state, If we Muslims are really Terrorists,Mr Man U wouldn't be browsing and resting ryte now,u know what i mean,A Pastor confessed to ve planted Bombs around the Church premises becos of his failed Marriage,Tell me who would have been blamed had the Man been Successful with his plan....Think Mr Man...I repeat,If Muslims are really Terrorists,THERE WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PEACE ALL OVER THE WORLD,
But in reality, is there peace around the world as we are? Islam has put the whole world in disarray and you know it. All the bombings in the Europe, Middle East, America, Africa, Asia are all handiwork of Muslims. The maxim, 'all Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims' should sink deeply into your ears fella.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by teelaw4life(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Good i can comment on this thread. Since i refused to declare Muhammed as my Lord and personal saviour, them no gree me comment for any muslim related thread.

I believe not all muslims are terrorists ( i have a few muslim friends and I'm from a muslim family also). I also believe that the religion leaves too much room for misinterpretation and as such evil minded people easily do atrocity under the guise of following the holy book,

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest / Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com / Rotimi Amaechi Escapes Car Fire Accident After Plane Incident. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.