Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) (56991 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ollah2: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2017
ilynem:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. What a weak attempt. We all know Jesus was the most peaceful man that ever lived. And there you are quoting a parable like it was a command from Jesus.
How many people did Jesus kill? Zero. How many people did he rape? Zero. How many people did he enslave? Zero. In fact he willingly gave himself to die. When he was arrested Peter cut the ear of one of the soldiers and what did Christ do? He healed the soldier. Healed a man coming to arrest him to be killed!
I don't have time to explain those verses for you because I have explained them so many times but you Muslims have eyes but cannot see.
Now the peaceful verses of the Koran comes at the beginning of Mohammed's prophet hood. He was of the minority and so he preached Peace. Have your religion and I will have mine. That was a cowardly Muhammad trying not to get killed. And this is how Muslims behave when they are in the minority in any country. They preach peace. But as Muhammad grew in power, the messages of the Koran became more violent. Surah 9 was the last verse to be revealed in the Koran and go see how violent it is. Muslims get more violent when they are in the majority. See Saudi Arabia. Can anyone have a freedom of religion in Saudi Arabia? Christians are only allowed as temporary workers and can only worship withing their homes. They are never allowed to practice their faith openly. What will happen to me if I stand outside in Saudi Arabia and start praying? I will get arrested or killed.
But in the US where Muslims are less than five percent, they are allowed to build mosques and practice their worship. Please, stop cherry picking verses and deal with the problem your religion. Better still throw your Koran in the trash.

Muhammad fought defensive wars. He did what was instructed to Him by God hence he was the last prophet. Muhammad was sent to Mankind. Jesus was sent only to people of Isreal.

Regarding Saudi Arabia, it is a Muslim country and not a secular country. Are there Mosques in Vatican city? Aren't Muslims shrinked to the bearest minimum in the city?

The bible is laced with inciteful passages. I'm wondering why you couldn't debunk any of this lines. I'm also wondering why you couldn't answer a simple question he asked.

Islam has been in existence for over 200 centuries, how come terrorism birthed some 20 years ago?

According the FBI, the definition of terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives. Due to this definition, it’s safe to say that that all mass shootings that happened fall under this category. Between the year 1982 to 2017, there have been 86 mass shootings or massacres. Of these attacks, only four of the attacks were carried out by Muslims. 94 percent of these attacks have been carried out by non-Muslims. The largest percentage of attackers were white males and were male war veterans returning back to U.S soil with political or social motivation. This is white terrorism. Would you be surprised if I told you that Muslims make up the some of the percentage of terrorist attacks. A study carried out by the University of North Carolina in 2013 showed that less than 0.0002 percent of Americans killed since 9/11 were killed by Muslims. And to add on to this, only 0.0007 percent of Syrian refugees are likely to pose a violent threat.

So what should we take from this? It is up to you to decide what this all means to you. If you have already decided by the end of this that there is still a problem with Islam, I can’t force you what to think. I have given you my argument, it’s up to you to interpret it. But, regardless whether or not you believe that Islam is the cause of terrorism, statistics don’t lie. We need to end this islamophobic culture (not just in the United States). We need to look past the fear that we hold in order to understand the prevalence of this problem. We need to educate ignorant people who hold their fear close to their heart and show them what true Islam is. I, myself, am working on figuring that out. My hope is that people keep looking for ways to expand minds and hearts and look at everyone as equals. Not separate, but whole.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by olayinka63: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Amberon:
Look here. It is wrong to kill. Whether someone tries killing you or not. A man once tried to kill the pope and was caught, the pope told the prosecutors to release the man.

Jesus Christ' still prayed for forgiveness for his killers. You Muslims have killer DNA so I don't expect you to comprehend this.
I don't care about your trashy opinion either. You are welcome.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

These people self...who is an infidel?can u give a better answer to that?
I know you are peaceful and all that but there seems 2be 2school of thought here, 1 which says infidels are only those who persecute mohammed and his followers physically, and the other which regards infidels as those with disbelief/rejection of the teachings of Mohammed
Which is right?

Why cant christianity be practiced openly in Arabia without one getting beheaded? What about converts from Islam? Is that what peace means? Muscling others if they dont submit?lets be realistic and honest with ourselves for once please. Shallom

As regards in Arabia, i have no power beyond whats more than me. Person no even get power to change things for Naija talkless of Arabiaundecided
A popular quote once stated "As one person, you cannot change the World but you can change the World of one person"
I do not have the ability to change all people's ill perspective about my Religion but if you are able to meet my Christian friends here physically, they would tell yuh more.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend? wink
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Tuham:

As regards in Arabia, i have no power beyond whats more than me. Person no even get power to change things for Naija talkless of Arabiaundecided
A popular quote once stated "As one person, you cannot change the World but you can change the World of one person"
I do not have the ability to change all people's ill perspective about my Religion but if you are able to meet my Christian friends here physically, they would tell yuh more.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend? wink
Hmmm if we were in arabia could yuh christian friends tell me more??
Would u like the entire world to be dominated and ruled by Islam?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by orisa37: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Bokoharam is Extreme Politics
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ollah2: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Hmmm if we were in arabia could yuh christian friends tell me more??
Would u like the entire world to be dominated and ruled by Islam?

Are there Mosques in Vatican city? Aren't Muslims reduced to its minimum in a Vatican city?

As regards your second question, NO!
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
ollah2:

Are there Mosques in Vatican city? Aren't Muslims reduced to its minimum in a Vatican city?

As regards your second question, NO!

The Vatican is more or less the office of the pope and not a routine "city", muslims are free elsewhere...except maybe some parts of asia.

Funny you wouldnt, but i bet the "founding fathers" of Islam would want that, and perhaps if not for the british nigeria would have been overrun by jihadists following after Uthman dan fodio
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
greatjoey:

But in reality, is there peace around the world as we are? Islam has put the whole world in disarray and you know it. All the bombings in the Europe, Middle East, America, Africa, Asia are all handiwork of Muslims. The maxim, 'all Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims' should sink deeply into your ears fella.
....Did u just say Europe,Africa,America,Asia,Australia,:......There is 100 Percent peace in England,United Kingdom,The two Korean countries,Senegal,Ghana,Egpyt,Gambia,Spain,France,Mali,Japan,Germany,Australia,Israel,China,Russia,Italy,Mauritania,Mozambique,Ivory Coast,Qatar.....And do u even know what,QATAR IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY AND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD INCLUDING THE CHRISTIANS TRAVEL THERE TO BUY GOODS,SOME EVEN GOES THERE FOR VACATION..Pls u dont have point..Dont forget that Muslims are all over the World and THERE IS NOTHING LIKE RELIGION WAR,,In as much as THERE IS NO RELIGION WAR,THERE IS PEACE ALL OVER THE WORLD:....Ask me another reasonable question jooorrr,...
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
ollah2:

Muhammad fought defensive wars. He did what was instructed to Him by God hence he was the last prophet. Muhammad was sent to Mankind. Jesus was sent only to people of Isreal.

Regarding Saudi Arabia, it is a Muslim country and not a secular country. Are there Mosques in Vatican city? Aren't Muslims shrinked to the bearest minimum in the city?

The bible is laced with inciteful passages. I'm wondering why you couldn't debunk any of this lines. I'm also wondering why you couldn't answer a simple question he asked.

Islam has been in existence for over 200 centuries, how come terrorism birthed some 20 years ago?

According the FBI, the definition of terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives. Due to this definition, it’s safe to say that that all mass shootings that happened fall under this category. Between the year 1982 to 2017, there have been 86 mass shootings or massacres. Of these attacks, only four of the attacks were carried out by Muslims. 94 percent of these attacks have been carried out by non-Muslims. The largest percentage of attackers were white males and were male war veterans returning back to U.S soil with political or social motivation. This is white terrorism. Would you be surprised if I told you that Muslims make up the some of the percentage of terrorist attacks. A study carried out by the University of North Carolina in 2013 showed that less than 0.0002 percent of Americans killed since 9/11 were killed by Muslims. And to add on to this, only 0.0007 percent of Syrian refugees are likely to pose a violent threat.

So what should we take from this? It is up to you to decide what this all means to you. If you have already decided by the end of this that there is still a problem with Islam, I can’t force you what to think. I have given you my argument, it’s up to you to interpret it. But, regardless whether or not you believe that Islam is the cause of terrorism, statistics don’t lie. We need to end this islamophobic culture (not just in the United States). We need to look past the fear that we hold in order to understand the prevalence of this problem. We need to educate ignorant people who hold their fear close to their heart and show them what true Islam is. I, myself, am working on figuring that out. My hope is that people keep looking for ways to expand minds and hearts and look at everyone as equals. Not separate, but whole.

Yes Jesus Christ was sent to witness to the lost sheep of Isreal, the Isrealites are the ones who God chose to reveal the Laws and the Commandments which they "misunderstood" hence Jesus was sent to show them the straight path but fortunately they got Him crucified for His Teachings, and when He ascended to Heaven He told the disciples to take Gospel and His teachings to every tribe and nation.
Funny how you choose to believe one part of the Bible, but leave out the other that says "I am the way, the truth and life, no one comes to the Father except through me"
And btw what you call terrorism today may not be much different from jihad in the past
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
ollah2:

Reading your post, I can the you are a honest and reasonable bloke. But let's not shy away from the truth. Talking of the Vatican, mosques aren't banned in the Vatican. Do you know there are no schools for kids, no eateries, no airports or stadiums? Its not cuz these things are banned. Its simply because there is absolutely no land space at all to have all these things. As a Muslim u can enter the Vatican, you can stand on the road side and say your prayers and no one will bat an eyelid. Can I do the same in Saudi Arabia? As a Christian, I am not even allowed to step my foot in Mecca! Is that tolerance
As for terrorism starting a few years ago, you and I know Muslims have been killing in the name of Allah since time in memorial. I keep asking, how did Islam spread? Through the word or through the sword? Did groups of Muslim go from country to country preaching the good news of Allah or did they go to war with them and force them to convert? How did don fodio do it? The only reason why it is called "terrorism" now is due to tighter international laws. You can't just go and invade another country like it was done back then. I say your religion is not a religion of peace, you say it is a religion of peace but people who kill misinterpret the Koran. So I ask you. What is the difference between a religion that is not a religion of peace and one that is a religion of peace but sounds like a violent religion? There is no difference. Both will have people killing in the name of the religion. My brother, until you admit that there is something actually wrong with your religion or its teachings, you can't solve the problem. I'm currently at the North and I see children everywhere with no education walking around either begging or doing manual labour. I admit we have this problem in the south too, but here in the north, it looks like the norm. All I see are vulnerable children that can be later used to cause havoc in the name of religion. All you have to do is quote Surah 9 to them and they are carrying guns already.
As for the statistics up there, I with raise my hand and say Muslims aren't the only ones that kill. Even though I prefer you had used a statistics gotten from Nigeria and not US. Christians kill too and other religions, but how many Christians kill in the name of Christianity? Religion is a powerful force that shapes our nature and behavior as human beings and when a religion sounds like it permits killing of people for their beliefs then it is a horrible prospect.
Muhammad is the pattern of conduct for Muslims and sorry to say, "love" is not the first word that comes to my mind when it comes to Mohammed. He was even commanded by Allah not to keep Christians and Jews as friends and they should find in him hardness. All these passages don't scream tolerance. As long as that Koran is still there, I am afraid we will still have this problem of intolerance from Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

You are the one trying to turn things to suit ur desire, you say Jesus Christ called for war which is nothing but total fallacy, no records of the use of the sword by the early christians rather the early christians were the ones persecuted by the jews just like u still do in islam if a muslim converts to christianity, his father, brothers and all would hunt for his head and thats what Jesus meant, blessed are those who are persecuted for my namesake...
...and where was Jesus called a liar?
..You are wrong sir, Bishop David Oyedepo,Apostle Johnson Sulaymon,Pastor Muideen kasali and Pastor Okiki Jesu Elmaruf and the Former Governor of Kaduna state,Patrick Yakowa CONVERTED FROM MUSLIMS TO CHRISTIANS,pls where they or any of their Family Killed/beheaded? U said there was no record of the word Sword in the early Christian,What is Sword now doing in the Bible,LUKE 22 VS 36-38,Jesus was talking to the Disciples,BUT NOW,HE WHO HAS A MONEY BAG,LET HIM TAKE IT AND LIKEWISE A KNAPSACK,AND HE WHO HAS NO SWORD,LET HIM SELL HIS GARMENT AND BUY ONE,,Jesus told his disciples to buy SWORD..........Let me now take you to the Scriptures wheRE the Disciples made JESUS to lookED like a liar that doesn't know what he was saying.....In the Gospel of JOHN 3 VS 13,Jesus says no one has ascended to heaven BUT In the Gospel of 2king 2 vs 11,Elijah ascended to Heaven,Elijah was before Jesus and also in Hebrew 11 vs 5 and Genesis 5 vs 21-24,Enoch also ascended to Heaven....2,In the Gospel of John 5 vs 37,Jesus says no one has ever seen God, BUT In Genesis 32 vs 22-32,Jacob wrestled with God,u can only wrestle with someone that u see physically, and also in Exodus 33 vs 11,God spoke to Moses FACE TO FACE,this means that they saw eachother.....or do u still want more?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Yes Jesus Christ was sent to witness to the lost sheep of Isreal, the Isrealites are the ones who God chose to reveal the Laws and the Commandments which they "misunderstood" hence Jesus was sent to show them the straight path but fortunately they got Him crucified for His Teachings, and when He ascended to Heaven He told the disciples to take Gospel and His teachings to every tribe and nation.
Funny how you choose to believe one part of the Bible, but leave out the other that says "I am the way, the truth and life, no one comes to the Father except through me"
And btw what you call terrorism today may not be much different from jihad in the past
..Who was Moses Predicting in Deuteronomy 18 vs 15-18 ?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:

You have failed to explain what the error is..? and thats the bible you rely on and use daily.. felix! grin

mind you, u choose to listen to what you want and hear only what you want to agree...

you can watch some ACADIP show and see how your bible is being flawed with error... if you cant give me a good explanation of the samuel 13:1 then, i guess u are off!
Funny thing is, I know the verse you are talking about. Its about the age and the years of reign of King Solomon and I know the controversy you are trying to point out which is really really lame by the way. But I need you to quote it, then I will educate you on the problem. Then after we will talk about how the sun sets on murky water according to you Koran and how Alexander the great was a Muslim. And oh! How Allah uses shooting starts as missiles to shoot demons that are coming to heaven to spy on him. Your book sir, is a Joke.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
ilynem:

Funny thing is, I know the verse you are talking about. Its about the age and the years of reign of King Solomon and I know the controversy you are trying to point out which is really really lame by the way. But I need you to quote it, then I will educate you on the problem. Then after we will talk about how the sun sets on murky water according to you Koran and how Alexander the great was a Muslim. And oh! How Allah uses shooting starts as missiles to shoot demons that are coming to heaven to spy on him. Your book sir, is a Joke.
well, well, am glad you headed same way I expected you to...
funny thing is what..? you quickly went to do a research and failed woefully... lol.. you really mean the bolded..? I pity the mass christians...
I should tell you more about those ones you listed too... but since you couldn't defend yours.. I guess I can't waste my time anymore with you...am really done with you

you want to learn more about the flaws of the bible and perfection of the Quran... go through some ACADIP videos online..

Peace!
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by greatjoey: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yusuf54:
....Did u just say Europe,Africa,America,Asia,Australia,:......There is 100 Percent peace in England,United Kingdom,The two Korean countries,Senegal,Ghana,Egpyt,Gambia,Spain,France,Mali,Japan,Germany,Australia,Israel,China,Russia,Italy,Mauritania,Mozambique,Ivory Coast,Qatar.....And do u even know what,QATAR IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY AND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD INCLUDING THE CHRISTIANS TRAVEL THERE TO BUY GOODS,SOME EVEN GOES THERE FOR VACATION..Pls u dont have point..Dont forget that Muslims are all over the World and THERE IS NOTHING LIKE RELIGION WAR,,In as much as THERE IS NO RELIGION WAR,THERE IS PEACE ALL OVER THE WORLD:....Ask me another reasonable question jooorrr,...
You responded smartly. It's not good enough as you only mentioned nations enjoying relative peace alone without numerous others like Afghanistan, Sudan, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Lebanon, Nigeria, Algeria, USA, Turkey, Cameroon, Chad, Pakistan, Jaguars, Egypt, Germany, and just of others where those terrorist I aforementioned hold sway.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:
funny thing is what..? you quickly went to do a research and failed woefully... lol.. you really mean the bolded..? I pity the mass christians...
I should tell you more about those ones you listed too... but since you couldn't defend yours.. I guess I can't waste my time anymore with you...am really done with you

you want to learn more about the flaws of the bible and perfection of the Quran... go through some ACADIP videos online..

Peace!
All I am asking you is Quote. If you must copy and paste, do. I want to see the quote so I can explain. But I can see you aren't ready. You keep watching those ACADIP videos that lie without sources. Let me give you a piece of advice. I can call many names, hundreds of them, but let me just give you one. Go see David Wood on YouTube. Watch him expose your Koran by quoting authentic Islamic sources. So you can see the flaws in your Koran.
Peace.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yusuf54:
..You are wrong sir, Bishop David Oyedepo,Apostle Johnson Sulaymon,Pastor Muideen kasali and Pastor Okiki Jesu Elmaruf and the Former Governor of Kaduna state,Patrick Yakowa CONVERTED FROM MUSLIMS TO CHRISTIANS,pls where they or any of their Family Killed/beheaded? U said there was no record of the word Sword in the early Christian,What is Sword now doing in the Bible,LUKE 22 VS 36-38,Jesus was talking to the Disciples,BUT NOW,HE WHO HAS A MONEY BAG,LET HIM TAKE IT AND LIKEWISE A KNAPSACK,AND HE WHO HAS NO SWORD,LET HIM SELL HIS GARMENT AND BUY ONE,,Jesus told his disciples to buy SWORD..........Let me now take you to the Scriptures wheRE the Disciples made JESUS to lookED like a liar that doesn't know what he was saying.....In the Gospel of JOHN 3 VS 13,Jesus says no one has ascended to heaven BUT In the Gospel of 2king 2 vs 11,Elijah ascended to Heaven,Elijah was before Jesus and also in Hebrew 11 vs 5 and Genesis 5 vs 21-24,Enoch also ascended to Heaven....2,In the Gospel of John 5 vs 37,Jesus says no one has ever seen God, BUT In Genesis 32 vs 22-32,Jacob wrestled with God,u can only wrestle with someone that u see physically, and also in Exodus 33 vs 11,God spoke to Moses FACE TO FACE,this means that they saw eachother.....or do u still want more?
Yea but in a typical shariah state they would be beheaded or is that not is practised?anyway leave that...
What does Luke 22:37 say? Is the reason he asked them to get the swords not clearly spelt out there?? Well im not surprised at how you love to spread lies
The Heaven and the earth is not as simple as we think..there is the Day when all men, both living and dead would be gathered to one place to be judged, and then the righteous would go to Heaven, and till that day, all the dead may be regarded as being in "heaven or hell" but not so in the real sense and so you cant say Jesus lied, just like when man ate the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil but did not exactly die as he thought he would, but still you cant say God lied.
In John 5:18-47 Jesus was speaking about the pharisees that doubted Him and he said they have not seen God, He didnt say "no man has seen God". Stop the lies
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yusuf54:
..Who was Moses Predicting in Deuteronomy 18 vs 15-18 ?
Do you realy know how many people have claimed to be the Messiah??go to Isaiah 9:6-7; and Isaiah 53:1-12 and tell me more
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Amberon: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Potential murderer. Terrorist in the making.
olayinka63:

I don't care about your trashy opinion either. You are welcome.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by lfleak: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
ilynem:

All I am asking you is Quote. If you must copy and paste, do. I want to see the quote so I can explain. But I can see you aren't ready. You keep watching those ACADIP videos that lie without sources. Let me give you a piece of advice. I can call many names, hundreds of them, but let me just give you one. Go see David Wood on YouTube. Watch him expose your Koran by quoting authentic Islamic sources. So you can see the flaws in your Koran.
Peace.
Lol... I keep laughing at your jokes...
I cant copy and paste because I dont know the TYPE of bible u use... it contains different content in different bible, how ridiculous!
like I said, watch ACADIP( what!??! you said ACADIP without source? am done with you for that)

David wood is as ignorant as you...sitting in docket and spoofing trash as you are doing here...
like I keep saying... THE HOLY QURAN IS THE MOST PERFECT BOOK EVER TO BE CREATED!

Peace!
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
greatjoey:

You responded smartly. It's not good enough as you only mentioned nations enjoying relative peace alone without numerous others like Afghanistan, Sudan, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Lebanon, Nigeria, Algeria, USA, Turkey, Cameroon, Chad, Pakistan, Jaguars, Egypt, Germany, and just of others where those terrorist I aforementioned hold sway.
...Is There Religion War in those Countries that u Mentioned above?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Do you realy know how many people have claimed to be the Messiah??go to Isaiah 9:6-7; and Isaiah 53:1-12 and tell me more
...They are more than 2 ofcourse BUT U HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:
Lol... I keep laughing at your jokes...
I cant copy and paste because I dont know the TYPE of bible u use... it contains different content in different bible, how ridiculous!
like I said, watch ACADIP( what!??! you said ACADIP without source? am done with you for that)

David wood is as ignorant as you...sitting in docket and spoofing trash as you are doing here...
like I keep saying... HOLY QURAN IS THE MOST PERFECT BOOK EVER TO BE CREATED!

Peace!
I dare you to bring one video of David wood and refute any of his claims. I am done with this discussion. I get into debates not to win but to learn. And from the look of things, you have nothing to teach me. Peace.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by PeacenLove2: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
lfleak:

Peace!

Nobody is going to get anywhere spending time digging out the imperfections of the other. If you try to find trash, you will certainly find plenty.

What we need to do is stop this unecessary division between mankind. We can all agree there is only one God capable of creation, regardless of what you call Him and how you worship Him. If we search deeply our inner hearts, we know no religion is perect and human beings are certainly going to hijack and exploit to their benefits.

Every individual owes himself and the world at large a duty to care enough to embrace human progress. Stop this division, help your brothers to grow out of sheer ignorance, give his life value so he appreciates life and its goodies, so that he respects life he cannot create and respect the opinions of other people without resorting to war. Let's learn to preach love and brotherhood. Let's learn to make good use of our differences. Let's see what we can learn from others to improve ourselves. Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Yea but in a typical shariah state they would be beheaded or is that not is practised?anyway leave that...
What does Luke 22:37 say? Is the reason he asked them to get the swords not clearly spelt out there?? Well im not surprised at how you love to spread lies
The Heaven and the earth is not as simple as we think..there is the Day when all men, both living and dead would be gathered to one place to be judged, and then the righteous would go to Heaven, and till that day, all the dead may be regarded as being in "heaven or hell" but not so in the real sense and so you cant say Jesus lied, just like when man ate the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil but did not exactly die as he thought he would, but still you cant say God lied.
In John 5:18-47 Jesus was speaking about the pharisees that doubted Him and he said they have not seen God, He didnt say "no man has seen God". Stop the lies
.....pls open ur Bible to the Book of JOHN 1 vs 18,....Pls type the scripture that was said there and comment on it..
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yusuf54:
...They are more than 2 ofcourse BUT U HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION
why dont you read those passages and find the answers u seek there?is that too difficult nowMoses led the children of Isreal out of slavery in Egypt, and so did Jesus Christ, the only true Messiah, and firstborn of God Almighty, He led us out of slavery to sin and the power of the flesh and death to The Everlasting Kingdom of God through Love and Faith.
Read those passages for yourself and understand.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
ilynem:

I dare you to bring one video of David wood and refute any of his claims. I am done with this discussion. I get into debates not to win but to learn. And from the look of things, you have nothing to teach me. Peace.
....U must be a Knowledgeable Christian,Pls is Jesus God or a Prophet or Son Of God or Servant of God? Pls use Bible scriptures to back ur answer
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yusuf54:
.....pls open ur Bible to the Book of JOHN 1 vs 18,....Pls type the scripture that was said there and comment on it..
go to Exodus 33:20
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

why dont you read those passages and find the answers u seek there?is that too difficult nowMoses led the children of Isreal out of slavery in Egypt, and so did Jesus Christ, the only true Messiah, and firstborn of God Almighty, He led us out of slavery to sin and the power of the flesh and death to The Everlasting Kingdom of God through Love and Faith.
Read those passages for yourself and understand.
....But God has been forgiven people of their Sins before the existence of Jesus Christ on Earth,...U said Jesus is God Firstborn BUT In the Gospel of JEREMIAH 31 VS 9,Ephraim is God Firstborn And also in the Gospel of Exodus 4 vs 22,JACOB IS GOD FIRSTBORN...Who is now the real FirstBorn of God among Jesus,Jacob and Ephraim?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

,,,U made me laff for referring me to another Scripture..Is John 1 vs 18 not in the Bible?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

...He said u shall not see me,and that anyone that sees him SHALL DIE..Did Jacob Die when he wrestle with God in Genesis 32 vs 22-32 or did Moses Die when he spoke with God FACE TO FACE in Exodus 33 vs 11? Jacob and Moses existed before Jesus,,,And Jesus said,No Man has ever seen God,that God has made him to know this in John 1 vs 18,,,Are Moses and Jacob not Human Being?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yusuf54:
....U must be a Knowledgeable Christian,Pls is Jesus God or a Prophet or Son Of God or Servant of God? Pls use Bible scriptures to back ur answer
Is there anything limiting him from being all of them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com / Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest / Rotimi Amaechi Escapes Car Fire Accident After Plane Incident. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.