Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (56479 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
I can see all the girls and pvssyboys on the thread supporting her.

These girls don't learn. Just 2 weeks ago, that airforce boy shot his babe over something like this. If you wanna cheat on ur bf, break up with him and follow the new guy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by masqot(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A Nigerian man who has been identified as Joshua Ilayah, has called out his ex-girlfriend over an alleged infidelity with a yet to be named "fuckboy".
Joshua, who alleged that his girlfriend texts her "fuckboy" with the phone he gave her, threatened to release her nudes if she doesn't bring back the phone before 7pm.

Here's what Joshua wrote;

"Who know her should advise her to bring my phone back. I gave you to use it now I need it, or you see your nude every where, no Bleep is given.
I don't open doors for hoes, U can't be texting a fuckboy with the phone I gave you, last warning. Your juju don expire now I need my things back before 7pm or hmmmmmm."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-threatens-his-ex.html

See him mouth like make I slap am. You buy phone you dey brag. Wetin persin wey buy car go talk? #boy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by wickyyolo: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by goldbim(f): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
MENTORCH:

You can't conclude like that dear, some women like to feel smart; I had a similar issue like this, she wanted to run with my car.
I can relate with the fact that some ladies can be very greedy and covetous.. I just feel it'll have been better if the guy handles it in a mature manner instead of ranting on social media...there are subtler means of handling such babes..infact she'll regret by the time one is through instead of creating a mess online..I dnt think it's cool,sir.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Fkforyou(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is what you get when you turn your self into a LovePeddler all in the name of "fake love".... The girl is daft for sending him her nude pics no matter the reason.

She should just get ready for the consequences of her actions.

The guy should stop being so butt hurt and get over her jare, instead of throwing all this tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by shutupareyouGOD: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

You mean gifts of singlet and slippers right?
u never jam babe wey they gift car....The rule is don't gift what you can't forfeit....as I dey see I no dey borrow wet in I no fit leave....cuz ppl don't even return what they borrow not to talk of dash
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by shutupareyouGOD: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fkforyou:
This is what you get when you turn your self into a LovePeddler all in the name of "fake love".... The girl is daft for sending him her nude pics no matter the reason.

She should just get ready for the consequences of her actions.

The guy should stop being so butt hurt and get over her jare, instead of throwing all this tantrums.
what of guys that take pics of the girl when she is sleeping.....A close friend is going through such...In the picture she was clearly sleeping....u can't even sleep in the same room with your bf again with your two eyes closed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by botad(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Those that need this advice are not on Nairaland. Before the week runs out, you will hear of another story of such. Dem no dey hear word until those immature, good for nothing, empty brain, mumu boyfriend begin to upload their nudes.

HungerBAD:
Loser.

Exactly why ladies should never ever, no matter the story he says,or how in love you are with him or even how convincing he is.

Alllow him take nude pictures of you or make you send one to him, or make a tape with him.

Only girls with inferiority complex send nude pictures.

Ladies should also be careful who they date. Please and please it is 2017,and I advice ladies to take their time to look for somebody mature in " Mentality" to date,and not some kid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Tonero231: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Must this guy tell eveybody that he is still a small boy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by goldbim(f): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

Oh well, I see. You don't need my opinion but you still posted your own trash here right?

You have nothing to say cos you are as empty as the girl in the narrative.

Meanwhile, the kidult can feed and impregnate you anytime he likes. Stick ur reply into ur anus and try to have something upstairs.
I'm not surprised!!so much for your manners and level of reasoning...keep amusing yourself..run along,boy!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by BrutalJab: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
u never jam babe wey they gift car....The rule is don't gift what you can't forfeit....as I dey see I no dey borrow wet in I no fit leave....cuz ppl don't even return what they borrow not to talk of dash
hmmm. na true sha
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by BrutalJab: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
goldbim:
I'm not surprised!!so much for your manners and level of reasoning...keep amusing yourself..run along,boy!
I never expected anything meaningful from a dolt like you. Go and open ur legs for that boy you normally send your nudes.

Empty skulls everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Fkforyou(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
what of guys that take pics of the girl when she is sleeping.....A close friend is going through such...In the picture she was clearly sleeping....u can't even sleep in the same room with your bf again with your two eyes closed

No offense, but she is foolish for even accepting to date a psychopath.

How did she find out? And let me guess, she is still in the relationship....SMH... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by goldbim(f): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

I never expected anything meaningful from a dolt like you. Go and open ur legs for that boy you normally send your nudes.

Empty skulls everywhere
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now I know you are frustrated..i refuse to be like you!! tongue..fuckdad tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by BrutalJab: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now I know you are frustrated..i refuse to be like you!! tongue..fuckdad tongue tongue tongue
So watery.

Dumbest person I have ever engaged on this forum. Damn too dull.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by ademusiwa3r: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ihat..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by kipesco(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Loser.

Exactly why ladies should never ever, no matter the story he says,or how in love you are with him or even how convincing he is.

Alllow him take nude pictures of you or make you send one to him, or make a tape with him.

Ladies should also be careful who they date. Please and please it is 2017,and I advice ladies to take their time to look for somebody mature in " Mentality" to date,and not some kid.

Like say the ladies sef mature. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Senipapa(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

Oh well, I see. You don't need my opinion but you still posted your own trash here right?

You have nothing to say cos you are as empty as the girl in the narrative.

Meanwhile, the kidult can feed and impregnate you anytime he likes. Stick ur reply into ur anus and try to have something upstairs.
kai that was harsh, easy on am abeg you know that's how they think and act up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by biz2get(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
That's the Shit brother... cool

7pm man.. These Bitcches ain't Loyal...

Baby boss.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Loser.

She may not know he has her pictures , he may take the pictures after sex when she's fast asleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Senipapa(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
If all the girls here keep claiming it's stupid to send guys nude, I wonder where those girls that send nudes to guys on daily basis exist, abi na for Mars dem dey?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Dmatter(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bros Nudes dey pain ooooo. U can easily tell from d girls comments..... right now d girl go b like....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
dhamstar:
see as the guy dey para.... he really pain am
Why wouldn't he be angry? Out of love you bought a phone for your girlfriend then suddenly she left you for someone else. She should return back his phone because nobody is a fool. That's the reason I advise guys, the commitment you make in a relationship should be in such a way that you wouldn't regret it later on if your relationship doesn't work out. Only make a selfless commitment when you are both married.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by CoolFreeday(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
subtlemee:
You see them all and well dressed like this thinking they are responsible you'll decide to date them not knowing they are animals

That's what ladies like, they prefer the sweet mouth guys to the good and honest once

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by CoolFreeday(m): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Amarabae:
why will a girl allow her bf to be in possesion of her nudes? #stupidity.

You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by CoolFreeday(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:
How do people fall in love with idiats in the first place?

Because ladies prefer the idiats because the idiats have sweet mouth and ladies prefer sweet mouth to guys that will tel the truth no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by ahonye15: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
You're very Stupid don't you know her before you gave her your phone. Wen you dey the enjoy her we don't hear anything Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by SirDonsweet: 12:01am On Mar 27, 2017
How Can A Decently Nd Wel Bhavd Gal Send Or Alow A Guy To Tek Nude Pix Of Her Nd @dsame Tym Y Shld She B Sendin A Txt To Anoda Guy Wen She Is In A Relationshp? It Mins She Is Cheatin On D Guy, Bt My Guy Woteva U Bought 4 A Gal Durin Frndshp Period Goz Wt D Frendshp Coz No B Only Once U Chop D Kpormo
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by UgwuKristian: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2017
Abeg post the nudes, I'm feeling nerdy, wink wink wink .
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by UgwuKristian: 12:08am On Mar 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
Loser.

Bros, make my babe no see this your advice oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.