Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (49746 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
rockyh:
i should be the one asking you if ur are OK with the stupid write up u posted saying all third class graduates are busy chatting on nairaland for 20 hours meaning they are useless.so read ur write up n know that u are stupid for referring to them as in useless.that my point of reference.to answer ur question is third class meant to be celebrated .A big yesin this situation.A third class graduate heading a multi national firm is to be celebrated when compared with a First Class graduate who works as a LASMA officer.
which 3rd class grad dey head multi national firm abeg..baba ur a waste 2 ur parents and nation if u cannot stil make something outta of ur life u dis fool..anyhow sha na so dem dey do..dem go dey rant for nairaland nd twiter but to talk dis kin tin for buka or barbing salon dey no fit

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by akoko11: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
MVLOX:
I graduated with 3rd class too but will be the HOD at my work place from next month.... The question is who cares so long u do ur job very well a 3rd graduate will head even a 1st graduate

U are making people like us who graduated with First Class feel bad.
Any way u guys can't kill my spirit
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by rockyh(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=Oreoo post=55043519]which 3rd class grad dey head multi national firm abeg..baba ur a waste 2 ur parents and nation if u cannot stil make something outta of ur life u dis fool..anyhow sha na so dem dey do..dem go dey rant for nairaland nd twiter but to talk dis kin tin for buka or barbing salon dey no fit[/quote u generation unborn n the ones born are generational fools idiot outcast n dead souls not my family mind u RIP idiotic vagabond
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
oshorstan:

You're a Fool & a slowpoke. Third class nor mean poverty, it means you're gingered to become the best. FYI, Let's get down into an intellectual discourse, u can't beat any.

Abeg swerve with your 3rd class make i see road. Why will i waste my time going back and forth with you.

Time is money slow poke

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Abeg swerve with your 3rd class make i see road. Why will i waste my time going back and forth with you.

Time is money slow poke
make una Share card for us weh get third class..
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by KingsleyCEO: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Errrmmmmm. How did you get to that conclusion.

Lie i said, the dull ones are d ones that think they know everything

You're heavily pained I got your ass nailed! Lol.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

You're heavily pained I got your ass nailed! Lol.

Lmao. Wallow in your ignorance lil boy. This is my last reply to you
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by rockyh(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oreoo:
which 3rd class grad dey head multi national firm abeg..baba ur a waste 2 ur parents and nation if u cannot stil make something outta of ur life u dis fool..anyhow sha na so dem dey do..dem go dey rant for nairaland nd twiter but to talk dis kin tin for buka or barbing salon dey no fit
thunder fire ur generation even to the ones unborn for calling a waste to my family cos u are a shallow mind that's y u didn't wait to see the point that led to me saying such words. Yl in the university the best lecturer in the university graduated with a third class n thereafter went for his masters others are history to his achievements
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by harmony940(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
We are here arguing bitterly about a third class degree,u can make a first class in the university and have a third class degree in managing your marriage,reasoning,and lastly your business.... I am not in any support of having a third class degree on one hand,on the other hand circumstances beyond one's control can make one graduate with a third class degree,and when that happens it's for the person to rebuild his potentials,sharpen his/her skills and forge ahead......these crown with prayers the sky of such is just the beginning.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=rockyh post=55043816][/quote]u dnt even knw hw 2 quote someone.after u b 4loing ppleto say 3rd class subjects wil make it more than 1st class grads.ur own type of 3rd class no fit bring out anytin frm im life na 2 dey rant 4 nairalanddem sabi.chai i don suffer see slowpoke lik dis dey insult me because im get phone

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Leave the guy he's a mugu. Opening a thread on top 3rd class. What a slow poke!

vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Y you come finish the guy na? grin grin grin grin

TapDance:

Graduating with a 3rd class is nothing to be proud of, it means you don't know where your talents lie or you are just plain stupid_ and should have become a carpenter's apprentice rather than wasting your parents resources at college.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by mercenary: 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow
You wey make 1st class how much u don use am make? who u don help?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Funjosh(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
SMH
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by MVLOX(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
akoko11:

U are making people like us who graduated with First Class feel bad. Any way u guys can't kill my spirit
Lol Eyah sorry ooo.... But I don't really mean it the way you see it ooo
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by bizzibodi(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Daboomb:

Chai! See another "3rd Class answer"?

So, until someone comes to steal from your persnal purse, even if caught looting the treasury, that person IS NOT a Thief!

God punish 3rd Class.

I hope we are all compiling a list of all these 3rd Class ratings?
Next time they make one of those nonsensical comments, you just need to swerve because it is a 3rd class comment.
grin grin undecided
na yur father get 3rd class.oloriburuku!u jobless fuul with cockroach brain!
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by rockyh(m): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oreoo:
u dnt even knw hw 2 quote someone.after u b 4loing ppleto say 3rd class subjects wil make it more than 1st class grads.ur own type of 3rd class no fit bring out anytin frm im life na 2 dey rant 4 nairalanddem sabi.chai i don suffer see slowpoke lik dis dey insult me because im get phone
my achievements in life speaks for me come let me teach u how to be something in life other than posing as a first class graduate without an achievement. A person her said he employed 4first Class graduate like u to be his slave on salary package so please come let teach u as well Mr first class poo
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by MVLOX(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

You must understand that a good result is merely a tool in the hands of its possessor, however it is an extremely powerful tool. If one does nothing with it, it is his fault but the fact is that he can certainly do more with it than the average person can with a bad result.

A good result without experience is not nothing by the way. Everyone enters the labor force with little or no experience. Companies know this and that is why they have graduate trainee programs. However, these programs are usually restricted to candidates with good grades. This means that right from the off, people with good grades have access to better experiences.

And what are you even referring to as experience? Is it relevant to your chosen career? Doing some trading may not count if you are aiming for an engineering job for example; If it is relevant, is it at the right level? You want to lecture at a university but you are getting "experience" in a small primary school? If it is at the right level, is it provable? You might not get the chance to explain what you have been doing with your time to a panel of interviewers. What if there is an automated process (as there usually is) that automatically screens out candidates without certain documents?

While you might be able to answer yes to these questions, it is clear that the barriers are steep when you have to get into the labor force the hard way. While you are spending precious time learning from your own mistakes, others are learning in the most efficient manner, which is by observing the mistakes of others, as they benefit from in-house training and the wisdom of their supervisors.

Of course, not everyone with good grades will use them wisely. But for the wise ones, good grades give more than a head start: they are an unbeatable advantage.

To cap it off, i will borrow from what you said, by saying that good grades unto which relevant experience is added, is the winning combination.

I totally agree with all Wat u said expect for the part where the experience is coming from...... As a Geology I had to learn the hard way that there ain't no opportunities as it used to be, so when it was time for my IT I like my poor result which I may have to talk abt later was looking at low places while the top guys were looking at places like shell, Mobil and the likes...... They even wrote series of exams. Fortunately I got placement with a small company that specializes on high-tech survey, seismic jobs and hydrosurvey.... Dey didn't have more Dan 10 staffs.... To cut a long story short I ended up spending 90% of my time in the fields of escravos and and many oda fields while the top guys ended up in borehole drilling companies. I came from IT a reborn guy with new skills in the use of Autocad and surfer while I had the opportunity of relating with expatriates..... Trusts boys na I snap photo tire with all types of whiteee....... The day I defended my IT the whole place stood still cuz dey didn't see dis coming..... Dat a guy with low grades was part of all Wat they just saw and heard.... My experience taught me that while pple aim for the top and yes maybe at the top, focus on your current position and make it the best position ever, Infact make it so gud that those at the top wish they had your opportunity and position..... I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ElsonMorali: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
ruggedtimi:
having a third class is it failure ?

No, it is success. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Emassive(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Smelling hypocrisy... First class graduates have the following too:
Broken homes
Accidents
Diseases
Sickness
Problems and so much more... 1st class doesn't add any value to who you are and what Is destined for your life. My Wife is a first class Engr and we don't brag about it cause it's just one tiny bit of the matters of life. We still lost our first son which First Class didn't stop from happening. Life successes is by chance as the Bible says GOD Willeth it to man.

vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

No, it is success. undecided
is not failure..is just a lower grade..did u see fail in the word "3rdclass".
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ElsonMorali: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
ruggedtimi:
is not failure..is just a lower grade..did u see fail in the word "3rdclass".

No sah! embarassed cry
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by akoko11: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
MVLOX:

Lol Eyah sorry ooo.... But I don't really mean it the way you see it ooo

Alright
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by noziz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Christane:
is it a crime to graduate wit 3rd class?

yes. it means the person didn't know what he went to school to do. he or she actually went there to play away his or her time. 3rd class is like a stigma in the labour market. it is assumed a 3rd class graduate never went to school by employers of labour. his or her opportunity will be very limited. have u seen any job opening that says minimum of 3rd class can apply? the answer is absolutely no. except the person wants to become an entrepreneur or bizman. however, if the person wants to work in the labour market, he or she could go do pgd then do masters. u see, the person can't even do masters directly.

as such, 3rd class is a VERY BIG CRIME as far as Nigeria is concerned and as far as we place more emphasis on paper qualification

e be like na 3rd class u get or even attendance this one wey u dey ask if na crime so e clear grin

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
noziz:

yes. it means the person didn't know what he went to school to do. he or she actually went there to play away his or her time. 3rd class is like a stigma in the labour market. it is assumed a 3rd class graduate never went to school by employers of labour. his or her opportunity will be very limited. have u seen any job opening that says minimum of 3rd class can apply? the answer is absolutely no. except the person wants to become an entrepreneur or bizman. however, if the person wants to work in the labour market, he or she could go do pgd then do masters. u see, the person can't even do masters directly.

as such, 3rd class is a VERY BIG CRIME as far as Nigeria is concerned and as far as we place more emphasis on paper qualification

e be like na 3rd class u get or even attendance this one wey u dey ask if na crime so e clear grin
see your life

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by muhamm3d: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
The class you finish with doesn't really determine anything in life even more so Nigeria. One thing I have come to realise in life and about people generally is that people that finished with the low grades tend to achieve more after school than the first graders because they know they haven't done well and are more motivated and desperate to succeed in life knowing they didn't do well and hence will not get anything automatically or easily. In contrast with those that finished with first class or likes they naturally feel yes!!! I have done the hard part good things should automatically come to me cos, well, I finished with a first class why stress myself and The truth Is in life nothing is automatic. The poor grader realises he has to work extra hard cos his grade isn't good while d first class thinks everything should come to him. That's why you find most poor graders in businesses, politics while the first graders seek employment and later work for them.
All in all you should strive to be the best in whatever you do. First Class is cool and if you also get a pass too its not the end of life. Picking dirt in Lagos can make you a millionaire, I mean that's how limitless success can be.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by An0nimus: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Beats me how someone is proud of having a third class degree. Nothing we no go see for this Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by galaxy15(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
ExInferis:

The words to use in insulting you have not been invented yet.

Bill gates b4 dropping out of Harvard said... If all things did not work out, I'll return to complete my studies... this was a man doing well already in the 2 years he spent in Harvard. all three of them were in Harvard. so in all your arguments about degree, don't mention these guys. that's just all I'm saying. I dont want any quarrel.

Also, I have nothing against 3rd. as long as your exceptional in what you do be it your course of study or not. coz most first class you see today are robots and mindless crammers. nevertheless, there are real first class guys who know the field so good. Also, If you should look at the labour market, a 3rd class will be considered least of all for a Job. that's the society we find our self. so they'll have to work extra hard to proof themselves.
So it's just so wrong to settle for 3rd class and boast when you know the challenges involved. think of the Future, can you show your certificate to your children and tell to follow? these and many more should be considered.
so as much as we don't condemn those with 3rd class, we should encourage people to do better

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by hrykanu231(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

i love it bro, dino is a role model for the youths of this country....... hope you ve take breakfast son.....

Youths of which country? Next time use the word some...read book you no gree read na 3rd class you dey celebrate.

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Ugosample(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
RillJ:
Third Class is a grade like any other.
Ask yourself how many 1st & 2nd class graduates end up working for stark 'illiterates' who never had reason(s) to bother with grade?

That is not always the case.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
hrykanu231:

Youths of which country? Next time use the word some...read book you no gree read na 3rd class you dey celebrate.
Mr first class

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by oshorstan(f): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Time is money slow poke

send me ur CV, I want to employ u

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Warri One Million Man March For Peter Obi / Delta APC Guber Candidate, Omo Agege Vs Peter Obi Roadside Campaign / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.