Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (49512 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
noziz:

who be this one? stay off my mention if u know sabi decode msgs....

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by noziz(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=coolestchris post=55066571][/quote]

no dey mumu again...

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
noziz:

no dey mumu again...
use ur first class sense for once

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by noziz(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
coolestchris:
use ur first class sense for once

trek the whole of Lagos with that load wey u carry. As u no wan wise!

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
noziz:

trek the whole of Lagos with that load wey u carry. As u no wan wise!

that picture is as unclear as your sense

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by PrettyGaby(f): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

In as much as they don't have 6 heads, there might be other factors to put into consideration. Some people had to get through school through the skin of their teeth. You don't expect a student who could barely feed or who had to worry about where his fees would come from to get a performance that is a good as that of someone who could afford the handouts and textbooks. That's just an example. People have different things they are dealing with, which may or may not affect their performance in school. That doesn't necessarily mean they are dumb.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by fergusen: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lordkylie:
It's not acrime to graduate with a third class neither is it a thing of pride. I believe every one has the capacity to graduate with something better all things being equal. If peradventure something happens and you graduate with a poor result(because a 3rd class is) ,it's not the end of the world but puhlease don't flaunt it in our faces like it's a great achievement. You are encouraging others to be lazy and not give their best and I have a problem with that. Just because some third class graduates were able to turn their lives around doesn't mean we should encourage others to tow that line. For every third class holder out there making it,there are tons who are biting their fingers for wasting their potential.
Endorsed!
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrettyGaby:

In as much as they don't have 6 heads, there might be other factors to put into consideration. Some people had to get through school through the skin of their teeth. You don't expect a student who could barely feed or who had to worry about where his fees would come from to get a performance that is a good as that of someone who could afford the handouts and textbooks. That's just an example. People have different things they are dealing with, which may or may not affect their performance in school. That doesn't necessarily mean they are dumb.

I totally understand your point, why i joined issue with the OP is because he felt vindicated in graduating with a 3rd class to the extent of opening a thread and bragging about it becos a senator graduated with one.

Can you imagine hos level of reasoning. Yes some people have poor degrees due to factors beyond their control ( financial, emotional, psychological, wicked amd unreasonable lecturers).

But looking deep into the OPs life style you will definitely conclude that he was the unserious type.

Contrary to many mentions i have received on here that i am discriminating agaist 3rd class graduates are false. I only wanted to make the OP see his stupidity in openingthi thread. Yes my choice of words would have been softer

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
vani86:

I totally understand your point, why i joined issue with the OP is because he felt vindicated in graduating with a 3rd class to the extent of opening a thread and bragging about it becos a senator graduated with one.

Can you imagine hos level of reasoning. Yes some people have poor degrees due to factors beyond their control ( financial, emotional, psychological, wicked amd unreasonable lecturers).

But looking deep into the OPs life style you will definitely conclude that he was the unserious type.

Contrary to many mentions i have received on here that i am discriminating agaist 3rd class graduates are false. I only wanted to make the OP see his stupidity in openingthi thread. Yes my choice of words would have been softer

You dont owe op any explanation. The guys options are severely impaired if he wants to be a professional.

If he however wants to be a politician, he may have a future. However his fine boy may get in the way. His hero got to where he is by thuggery. Not sure op has the required stuffing for that route.

If not, options available to op in this job market are severly limited. He may still make it...

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Ken4Christ: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
It's really a shame to be proud of having a third class degree. I am not saying that third class degree holders cannot be successful in life or the class you make determines how successful you will be.

I had second class upper in Mechanical Engineering, ABU but I felt like I failed because I knew I could have a first class. I even felt like repeating. Now op is proud of third class.

Don't be angry with your child if he takes last in his class because third class is like taking last.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by flourishing247: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
cheesy grin Who's discriminating here? Why didn't you select the 3rd classes for your 'business' why go for the firsts and 2.1s. Why don't you encourage all your children to graduate with 3rds and wear it like a badge like the OP is doing? Even Dino Melaiye doesn't brag about his class of degree.

And for those mentioning Bill Gates and Zuckerberg, you guys must be very ignorant to think getting into Harvard is for just anybody that desires it. grin Unis like Harvard selects and screens from a pool of excellent students.

In fact, LSE and Harvard need not release a statement about Senator Dino Melaiye because anyone who knows anything about education and its standards wouldn't even bother applying to those universities even with a 2.2, talk of from one Third World university like ABU that cannot even find his results for weeks now.

Stop glorifying mediocrity, that you are doing quite well is not because of your 3rd class. If it is, you and the rest in your shoes are outliers and like you've done here, you don't employ your fellow grade mates. Third class is something that at best should serve as a reminder of a period when one wasn't serious with education or oneself.

Take your advice. Stop the discrimination in your firm, employ more third classes, there are actually more of them looking for jobs than the firsts and 2.1s grin

vani86 seems you became the villain on the thread cheesy
I have all levels in my firm. I'm just saying graduating with a third class doesn't mean the person is a dunce. You don't know the story behind it. So quit the mockery and grow up.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by noziz(m): 12:41am On Mar 30, 2017
coolestchris:
that picture is as unclear as your sense

it is obvious u v eye defects tongue

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2017
noziz:

it is obvious u v eye defects tongue

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by noziz(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=coolestchris post=55088239][/quote]

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=noziz post=55088525][/quote]why u deh use our third class guy picture

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by hrykanu231(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
coolestchris:
I am sorry but at this point I must call u a fo.ol, because u don't know anything about argument

You exhume foolishness from its depth and you have successfully x-rayed and displayed same. Let's talk about the core of this matter, is Dino a role model to all Nigerian youths? You should answer this first before displaying your "3rd class attitude"
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Ddy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
vani86:

Dude, to shut you up, not only do i have a 2:1 add 2 masters to it both distinctions, what have my certificate done for me you ask? grin i will only laugh at that foolish question.

All you proud 3rd class holders, so its only 2 people with 3rd class that are doing well that you can call.

The owner of my company is not a graduate but he is multi billonaire, and i with all my degrees work for him. There are many illiterates that are richer than graduates, but ask them if they prefer to be educated and listen to their reply. Why do they all insist on education for their kids.

Why dont you ask how many 1st class and 2:1 holders are doing well. Sorry to say this but in my company my fellow graduate is a security man from my uni as well.

I really dont have anything against 3rd class but its not cheat beating worthy.

I don't have to trade words with u.Am not a 3rd class holder.I have 2.1. I studied Computer science/Maths.Am a programmer.Had masters in Programming language.Visit simsapp.simsnaija.com to see my works.Visit dukingsoft.com,thats my official page.I have people working for me,I owe my company,Boss of my own.So who are you and what have u invented or created with your 2 Msc's.Verify people b4 u open ur mouth.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ddy:

I don't have to trade words with u.Am not a 3rd class holder.I have 2.1. I studied Computer science/Maths.Am a programmer.Had masters in Programming language.Visit simsapp.simsnaija.com to see my works.Visit dukingsoft.com,thats my official page.I have people working for me,I owe my company,Boss of my own.So who are you and what have u invented or created with your 2 Msc's.Verify people b4 u open ur mouth.

You have all that and can't comprehend why i am tackling the OP.

Yup you are right, you dont have to trade words with me

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Ddy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
vani86:

You have all that ans can't comprehend why i am tackling the OP.

cool
vani86:

You have all that ans can't comprehend why i am tackling the OP.

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2017
cool
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by dsureman: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
TapDance:

Graduating with a 3rd class is nothing to be proud of, it means you don't know where your talents lie or you are just plain stupid_ and should have become a carpenter's apprentice rather than wasting your parents resources at college.

Failure is not the end of the world, i had third class in 2013, now am in my finals of another course and my CGPA is 4.59...
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
coolestchris2:
Gani fewehinmi and elumelu and ibori are third class holders
elumelu? Really? Wow
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
TapDance:

Graduating with a 3rd class is nothing to be proud of, it means you don't know where your talents lie or you are just plain stupid_ and should have become a carpenter's apprentice rather than wasting your parents resources at college.

1st class build the company
2nd class run the company
3rd class own the company
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by obaloppelujo(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
looool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security / I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.