Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (49522 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Lordkylie(f): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's not acrime to graduate with a third class neither is it a thing of pride. I believe every one has the capacity to graduate with something better all things being equal. If peradventure something happens and you graduate with a poor result(because a 3rd class is) ,it's not the end of the world but puhlease don't flaunt it in our faces like it's a great achievement. You are encouraging others to be lazy and not give their best and I have a problem with that. Just because some third class graduates were able to turn their lives around doesn't mean we should encourage others to tow that line. For every third class holder out there making it,there are tons who are biting their fingers for wasting their potential.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Tyche(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

[s]
I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains. [/s]

Mtcheeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
I graduated with a 3rd class too and NO I do not stand with crooks and criminals like Dino Melaye
No way Ill support such a bufoon

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Dongreat(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Lmao. Continue proving me right.

Hide behind a meme of your president general.

Dude as a guy with younger brothers who want to see them become something in life. Go and improve yourself. Thay it worked out for dino do not mean it will work out for you as well. Its a fact in the labour market, 3rd class graduates are almost never considered even for petrol attendant.

Its nothing to be proud of and please grow up

Oboy you get time o. Stop arguing with people who are proud of wasting their parents time and money. They will drag you down to their level and floor you. Instead congratulate their stupidity as they pose no challenge to you.
Seriously don't quote them again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
And what ur business in that.
Alariwo2:
It's very obvious you finished with third class if not pass sef
.your mates are asking logical questions, you're there standing with someone who doesn't care if you live or die
bloody waste of funds

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by mario383: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow
Those words were supposed to be used for Buhari who does not even have school certificate.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
OP, Make we fry beans?

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by chuksjuve(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by blkmum700: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don't know why graduating with third class is a problem to some people,there are lot of billionaires who doesn't even go to school and employe graduates to work for them,if you're claiming to be intelligent and working for someone who doesn't go to school then you need your brain to be check up.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by jaybee3(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
engola:
1st class engineering student dat cannot fix bulb..

The joke is on you bro.... How do you fix a bulb that has a pre-determined life cyle or better still acceptable threshold for optimum working condition?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by achieverme(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Gani fewehinmi and wole soyinka and ibori are third class holders

And did they also enter school with 3 credits?

And Pls stop comparing Fawehimmi with Melaye; it is an insult on the Senior Advocate of the Masses

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by kingsmaila(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's high time we stopped judging graduate based on degree classification. A 3rd class can be more competent on the job than the so called 1st class and 2.1 or 2.2 graduates. If its bad then why is it included in degree classification.

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Ddy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

Leaders of tomorrow,i dey see Una oooo

7 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Alariwo2: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
And what ur business in that.

If I e-knock you, you'll enter ground.
Dull things who only know how to party and mess around with amateur girls

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Daboomb: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
To. Graduate wit 3rd class is not the end of the road some thirdclass are far better than so called 2-1 and 2-2 , is not about ur degree is what u can offer in the head. That is the fact. So I stand with Dino melaye hit like if u Stand with Dino melaye.. don't forget to check my signature

So, you think "An Apple can fall far from its Tree"?

That you could only graduate with 3rd Class, is in itself, an indication of "ONE ASPECT" of your level of intellect!
It shows you have a CRANIAL DEFICIENCY that cannot compete well, among your equals (Classmates who made 2-2-Upper and 1st class)

Is it surprising that fortune 500 companies like Shell, Mobil, Schlumberger, NLNG, e.t.c discriminate against mentally deficient Graduates like you?
SMH.

Mouth nor sweet, the owner dey lick am!
grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by neocortex: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don't quite get you OP, are you proud because Dino who also
has a third class is now a senator ?

You should know that in this world, it is every man to himself
and their is nothing to be proud of when you get beaten by the
system.

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by basty: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Failure begat failure

What is the achievement in that? are there no first class student from that department?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
blkmum700:
I don't know why graduating with third class is a problem to some people,there are lot of billionaires who doesn't even go to school and employe graduates to work for them,if you're claiming to be intelligent and working for someone who doesn't go to school then you need your brain to be check up.

I tire O.
They make it as if graduating with a 3rd class means you dont deserve to have money or you dont deserve to work hard and make it in life.
I love the last bit... if theuso smart they should set up tgeir own companies
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by breakeven: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Your success in life in making money is not determined by your class of degree but by your star and passion for success.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Ericsdm55(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Pls lets do that. So you can crawl into a cave after.

And yes you are a proud 3rd class dundy, if not a full one but a potential undergrad who knows chances of making even 2:2 is like telling lai mohammed to say the truth
All this unnecessary talk because someone said he stand with the senator?

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by jaybee3(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
MVLOX:
I graduated with 3rd class too but will be the HOD at my work place from next month.... The question is who cares so long u do ur job very well a 3rd graduate will head even a 1st graduate

Possibly but mostly always highly unlikely

I'm sure you understand Stats right?

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by bizzibodi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

Dnt talk like a fuuul!d end justify d means?u that made 1st class what will d world remember u for,we remember isaac newton,galileo,da vinci,edison,steve job,Mj.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
And u that came out with so call 2-1 were u nw. U can compete with me in everytin... u busy stalking around in nairaland.... grin grin grin
Daboomb:

That you could only graduate with 3rd Class, is in itself, an indication of "ONE ASPECT" of your level of intellect!
It shows you have a CRANIAL DEFICIENCY that cannot compete well, among your equals (Classmates who made 2-2-Upper and 1st class)

Is it surprising that fortune 500 companies like Shell, Mobil, Schlumberger, NLNG, e.t.c discriminate against mentally deficient Graduates like you?
SMH.

grin grin
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Daboomb:

SMH.

grin grin
And who told you 3rd class graduates dont work in those companies? Hahaha SMH

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by pxjosh(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chris how far? Na 3rd class you later come out las las? After all the night class for twin Lt, engine, law and basement grin grin grin
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by bedspread: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Gani fewehinmi and wole soyinka and ibori are third class holders
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by eezeribe(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Na third class and pass graduates dey form pass....
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Lordkylie(f): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:
I made a serial collection of F's in school. I managed to do a 2.5 which gave me a 2.2. I stand with Dino. I am not an inferior because i made a F.

#ISTANDWITHDINO
Now this is disturbing! You know what is wrong with Nigeria? We celebrate mediocrity. How can you stand with Dino; a person with questionable qualifications (apart from the third class)? See, my jamb score was quite low but I put in extra effort for my putme and I got admission to my course of choice and my current result is top. That doesn't mean I should start bragging about getting a low jamb score or perhaps doing better than people who had higher scores. It makes no fuc.king sense!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ddy:

Leaders of tomorrow,i dey see Una oooo

Lmao, continue showing ignorance. Maybe if you took your time to read the thread you would have seen where i said it was picked from a blog.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by winj: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.
SMH leaders of tomorrow

99% of Nigerians are olodos, dundy and lack commonsense. 1st class degree holders on paper! commonsense still zero!
Many nigerians have 1st class degrees yet chinese, indians, lebanese and other low class uneducated races are their bosses and masters.

Nigerians 1st class holders have not designed or created any technologies or inventions worthy of anything.

I prefer commonsense to education (including 1st class) any day!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Bizibi(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mtcheeew,when we have a c-in-c who doesn't have a certificate.......nobody should flex his or her muscles here.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by jtjohn(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

SMH leaders of tomorrow
That's was too harsh Bro, Even though u want to pass a massage u would have use a polite words......There was this particularly guy who was in my department, He was intelligent, I do meet him for tutorial if am having difficulties in some courses, he will put me through but he graduated with Third class and I graduated with second class lower, my point here is certificate sometimes is not a measure for intelligence.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" / Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.