Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (78393 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Solozzo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Irresponsible and childish. Third class senator!!'

Where are his classmates?
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ekanDamie: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Gani fawehinmi and Soyinka both got 3rd class. Dino knows you will pained greatly when you see this. You didn't disappoint grin

Skubidude:

3rd class yet making laws for u, guess who is d childish idiot now?

Ifeconwaba:
you that is first class what have you to show for your nonsense first class? nonsense

Gassa007:

E pain am die

weedtheweeds:
this is not Baba Sule. He can beat his chest. it is the pride of victory. if you like you kill yourself. he is living his life. 3rd class of his generation is better than your classless situation. he is not your mate or level. he has grown to his level from nothing. how far your end? ride on, Dino. that is the joy of winning and shaming the enemies

I just sit n wonder where people like u guys fall. on the side of greedy politicians who don't care d least bout u. who has billions in dier account n u can't even have light to do d thinnest of things. u just dillusional defending morons.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by mobaking: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please,how can any one that attended a standard university and spent 7/8years for a course of 4years come out with a third class or better degree?.Unless he took a leave of absence for some years or had a 5.0 GPA up to his third year then started having carry overs.The best Dino could have gotten is a pass. ABU I hail una.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by morbeta(m): 4:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

The sweet but unanswered question now is; has the dullard presiding over affairs in Nigeria ever seen or touched that kind of cloth?

I'm not talking about wearing same!

By the way, I'm writing a book titled THE IDIOT CALLED BUHARI.

Pls click like to agree that Buhari is a brain dead illiterate.

The idiot your father,your grandfather, great grandfather never marched his shoes. The illiterate your entire community is answerable to. In fact I envy this type of illiterate and disgust your type of prudence.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:15am On Mar 29, 2017
tendercharles:
Na wa o, what a joke the Nigerian Senate is turning into.
is there any Senate in the world that is not a joke?
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 5:58am On Mar 29, 2017
morbeta:

The idiot your father,your grandfather, great grandfather never marched his shoes. The illiterate your entire community is answerable to. In fact I envy this type of illiterate and disgust your type of prudence.

Just shut up you illiterate buffoon
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2017
ekanDamie:

I just sit n wonder where people like u guys fall. on the side of greedy politicians who don't care d least bout u. who has billions in dier account n u can't even have light to do d thinnest of things. u just dillusional defending morons.
To begin, I will like you to note that the correct spelling of the word is delusional and not dillusional.
What is your own point? Dino is a new breed in Nigerian politics. He never destroyed our country. He was never a president or a governor, to say the least. What do you mean by greedy politicians? Are you exempted? We are in a democratic situation here, child. I do not care about Dino or the entire politicians but when something is brought to light in the media we all have our own say and people like you cannot deprive us that freedom of speech. If you have no say, then enjoy your silence alone in your slum. People like you secretly hate on the said guy and when we speak you come for us insidiously acting like a wolf in sheep clothing. I know you do not like Dino but this oppression of anyone who speaks out should be stopped and spoken against. Calling us delusional for speaking our thoughts on a public issue means that you are a psychopath.
You are one of the Tinubu surrogates hating on Dino. Let Dino be Dino and mind your business. If you want to speak against the government, you have your platform here on Nairaland or any media outlet. Stop being a doltish fascist.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ekanDamie: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2017
weedtheweeds:
To begin, I will like you to note that the correct spelling of the word is delusional and not dillusional.
What is your own point? Dino is a new breed in Nigerian politics. He never destroyed our country. He was never a president or a governor, to say the least. What do you mean by greedy politicians? Are you exempted? We are in a democratic situation here, child. I do not care about Dino or the entire politicians but when something is brought to light in the media we all have our own say and people like you cannot deprive us that freedom of speech. If you have no say, then enjoy your silence alone in your slum. People like you secretly hate on the said guy and when we speak you come for us insidiously acting like a wolf in sheep clothing. I know you do not like Dino but this oppression of anyone who speaks out should be stopped and spoken against. Calling us delusional for speaking our thoughts on a public issue means that you are a psychopath.
You are one of the Tinubu surrogates hating on Dino. Let Dino be Dino and mind your business. If you want to speak against the government, you have your platform here on Nairaland or any media outlet. Stop being a doltish fascist.
you just had to show u can write extemporaneously and with perfect vocabulary. *clapping for you* I wasn't writing an essay Sir, even if I can't spell, I use a smartfone that signifies error wen I make them all I need is a tap on it n d spelling is corrected. so, don't be an asshole.
well, I don't have any beef with Dino. I have with the senators as a whole, those u are eagerly defending who cares the least about u, who despite the recession are collecting millions at ur expense, who keep importing items and using their influence to waiver custom duties n still sell exorbitantly to u. those who over d years have crippled every working sector so as to make gains from them. am not greedy, I live a noble n honest life n rather than u that feel d need to defend them, I feel disgusted looking at them. defend them all u can brov. its ur will, use it.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
ekanDamie:

You have been noticed BMC staff
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ekanDamie: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
BeardedMeat:
You have been noticed BMC staff
well, that d problem. u guys think governance is same as football, where u support a team thru thick n thin even when they are only concerned bout their balance sheet.
stop fanitising politicians, at least football excites u, how does dier bad political Watts excite u? it will only make living hard. I will never support any politician who is redundant
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
ekanDamie:

you just had to show u can write extemporaneously and with perfect vocabulary. *clapping for you* I wasn't writing an essay Sir, even if I can't spell, I use a smartfone that signifies error wen I make them all I need is a tap on it n d spelling is corrected. so, don't be an asshole.
well, I don't have any beef with Dino. I have with the senators as a whole, those u are eagerly defending who cares the least about u, who despite the recession are collecting millions at ur expense, who keep importing items and using their influence to waiver custom duties n still sell exorbitantly to u. those who over d years have crippled every working sector so as to make gains from them. am not greedy, I live a noble n honest life n rather than u that feel d need to defend them, I feel disgusted looking at them. defend them all u can brov. its ur will, use it.

The emboldened are simply contrasting. A nobleman feels disgusted by his compatriot (another human being) You have to get that right bro. You seem to have a personal problem and you need to get yourself checked. I had to correct the spelling because you called us ignorant.
Bro, if you are disgusted by politics, that is your life! You shouldn't cajole people into accepting your lifestyle. We chose to talk about it and that means we do not share like interests. You should have spotted that out from the go.
Enjoy your smartphone. Cheers!!
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by BetPro122(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2019
Aliyeous:
I don arrive
^^^to d poster above me even though am nt in support of d countrys current situation but rememba buhari is sum1's father,brother,uncle,role model and above al he is ur leader whether u lyk it or not...hw wuld u feel wen sum1 addresses ur close ones lyk dat.
are you close to buhari?

Please poison him for me ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.