Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (78377 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Sard(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2017
While I think it is normal to get back at those trying to pull him down, this act is clownish and childish.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by botad(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dinosaur is a fool!
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
joker.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by softwerk(f): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Senator Dino Melaye is a natural comedian!!!

Cc: Nollywood, John Okafor, Nkem Owoh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by paskyboy: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kogi state see what you people caused
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Celestyn8213: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Soji senator

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
I wanted to contest for senate come 2019 but have seen is house of clowns I better go for governorship. If u support my governorship candidature click likes
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by dekazomotayo: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
ekanDamie:
what kinda childish idiot is this. no wonder d 3rd class.
With ur first class u will still clean his shoe

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by kceewhyte(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
someone should save Nigeria from karashika
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Dee60: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Third class clown. Not funny at all.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by dimade1: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmn
I need a taxi driver, if you can drive between Ajah to epe with valid driver's licence, pls contact me on 07081792066
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Victornezzar: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ceema1:
Bitter Ipod zombie. They there dey call ur president names while ur people are jumping in to lagoon everyday.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria
Av u eva prayed 4 ur Father lyk dis

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

The sweet but unanswered question now is; has the dullard presiding over affairs in Nigeria ever seen or touched that kind of cloth?

I'm not talking about wearing same!

By the way, I'm writing a book titled THE IDIOT CALLED BUHARI.

Pls click like to agree that Buhari is a brain dead illiterate.

He wore khaki(camouflage) which BLOODY CIVILIAN like you cannot wear.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by kenoz(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Them don turn senate house to movie arena
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by 8kingz(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
jk
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
this is not Baba Sule. He can beat his chest. it is the pride of victory. if you like you kill yourself. he is living his life. 3rd class of his generation is better than your classless situation. he is not your mate or level. he has grown to his level from nothing. how far your end? ride on, Dino. that is the joy of winning and shaming the enemies
ekanDamie:
what kinda childish idiot is this. no wonder d 3rd class.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by iKnowevents(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
This clown should be bundled out of the place before some people get heart attack.

With 805K, you can fulfil your dream of a simple classy wedding. Open the link for a breakdown

https://www.nairaland.com/3706288/simple-classy-wedding-total-expenses#54988531

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
You mean Dino Melaye has a university gown at home? Shouldn't it be the school property?

How many of you think Dino paid ABU VC off?

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by divinelove(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
superb grin grin grin grin

SE CEO nw shebi na fake gown be this angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Onyeoguego: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shebi una say I no graduate.

#See m na
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
D best way to beat critics is to mock dem at there own game ..thumbs up dino

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by yinkakani(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
All these comedy going on in the national Assembly. . .I meaaaan. . .I can't deal
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by braining01: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
With 3rd class? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who iz that BASTERD that BORROWED Dino a convocation gown, may be the so called ABU VC.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
oyetpel:
You mean Dino Melaye has a university gown at home? Shouldn't it be the school property?

How many of you think Dino paid ABU VC off?
Only you.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
PrinzCarter:
D best way to beat critics is to mock dem at there own game ..thumbs up dino
on point, thats why if you post this to BMC Crew right now, They will Desert the Thread like fart! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

The sweet but unanswered question now is; has the dullard presiding over affairs in Nigeria ever seen or touched that kind of cloth?

Ok, make una leave me alone, yes, l lost my WAEC certificate but l attended various Military schools in England that is far more recognized than WAEC, abeg, dont compare me with Dino the crook oo, l just came back from England and my Doctor told me to rest, eat my food, take my drugs and get daily massage from all the models l came with from Russia, Moldova, Ukriane , Uzbekistan and Turkey, dont aggravate my illness with this certificate issue, allow me enjoy the presidency, vote me & APC out in 2019 and l am ready to go back to Daura but l will loot & steal like other former President, Osibanjo is the president now, l am just a ceremonial head, signed bubu tongue

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Ppresh2017(f): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino saga continues
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

This is getting stale.

He's still president.

You're a nobody.

How's that certificate working out for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by simpleseyi: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

What do you call the man that gave birth to a nonentity like this? Idiot or nitwit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by luggy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melay is greater than nnamdi kanu
ur mad Clifford orji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.